𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝 | 𝐂�...

By wxreqai

❝ i love you.. please, please i love you. ❞ 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐥 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 x 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐟𝐞𝐦! 𝐨𝐜 [ 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐛𝐮�... More

𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐛𝐢𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
Authors Note

prologue

3.2K 65 0
By wxreqai

prologue, carl grimes

"please.. don't give up on me— on us."

[slow burn. mature scenes ahead]

It was a rainy night, thundering booming through the air and lightning shining into her bedroom, seeping pass her thin sheets. A whimper left her lips when another bolt of lightning flashes pass, sounding closer than before. Her blanket hiding away her figure, yanked up to her neck. As another boom of thunder goes by, she jumps from her bed, clutching the blanket around her and heading straight toward her Mom and Dad's room.

"Just... stop yelling so loud, Kendall will hear you." Mom whispers.

"You put her in therapy, behind my back, without even consulting me, Kassandra." Dad's voice is filled with anger and hate, his lips deepening with a frown.

"She needs to talk about her feelings and obviously she doesn't trust us enough."

"Then we make her!" He shouts at her, in a whisper.

"That! That is exactly why she doesn't talk to us. Do you want to know what the therapist said to me?"

"What?"

"Kendall acts out for attention; she says that Kendall thinks we work too much, so much that we don't have time for her. She doesn't talk to us because she's scared, is one reason, and the other is because she thinks that we won't listen. Our daughter hears us fight, she notices when we don't talk to each other. Kendall is a very, very observant child and she said, and I quote 'Because Mom and Dad don't love each other anymore, they don't love me.'  Do you know how much that hurt me to hear? Huh? We can't make her talk to us but we have to be open with her."

The sound of them arguing was nothing new to her but the topic they were talking about made her heart drop down to her stomach, the sinking feeling only growing and growing like a parasite.

"Mom... Dad?" She could hear them stop, the feeling in her chest only deepening as she pushes open the cracked door. A pout pulls at her bottom lip while looking up at them. "Can I sleep with you tonight?"

"Of course, baby, come sit next to us." Mom encourages patting the empty spot right between her and Dad. A sigh of relief trembles pass her lips as she rushes to lay right in between her parents.

She just wanted them to shut up— and she was scared of thunderstorms but that's not the point.

Kendall is a young dark-skin girl, and her skin is smooth and clear; though there she does have a light birthmark rounding her left eye, dragging across her hairline. The twinkle of her deep and dark, doe-y brown eyes made her look innocent. She has very long hair; she's had it trimmed every year since she was three. Kendall wastes away the beauty of her curls by always keeping them in a bun or ponytail— she just didn't like them in her face. A few beauty marks pepper across the skin of her cheeks and arms. She's kind of tall for her age, it was always told to her that it was because of her father; but she liked it, being taller.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 66 11
𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝, 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚝...
51.2K 1.3K 25
𝐍𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐂 | 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐨𝐜 𝐱 𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐆𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 UNDERGOING WRITING CHANGES!! 𝘐𝘯 𝘢 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳, 𝘋𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘋...
324 4 6
"𝑾𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 . . . 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒅." 𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑺𝑬𝑨𝑺𝑶𝑵𝑺 𝑴𝑼𝑳𝑻𝑰𝑷𝑳𝑬 𝑶𝑪𝑺 𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑷𝑺 𝑰𝑵𝑪𝑳𝑼𝑫𝑬𝑫
389 19 9
𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙮𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙙𝙖𝙮. 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 �...