แด„สŸแด€ส€ษชแด›สโ”โ”โ”โ” ใ€˜๐”ผ๐•„๐•„๐”ผ๐•‹๐•‹ โ„‚๐•Œ...

By NIXF4IRY

(๐•‹โ„๐”ผ ๐•‹๐•Ž๐•€๐•ƒ๐•€๐”พโ„๐•‹ ๐•Š๐”ธ๐”พ๐”ธ) ๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๏ฟฝ... More

แด„สŸแด€ส€ษชแด›ส
แด˜สŸแด€สสŸษช๊œฑแด›
แดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด
แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
๊œฐแดแดœส€
๊œฐษชแด แด‡
๊œฑษชx
๊œฑแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
ษดษชษดแด‡
แด›แด‡ษด
แด‡สŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡สŸแด แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
๊œฐษช๊œฐแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
๊œฑษชxแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
๊œฑแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
ษดษชษดแด‡แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด›แดกแด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-๊œฐษชแด แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-๊œฑษชx
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-๊œฑแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด›

แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-๊œฐแดแดœส€

569 22 7
By NIXF4IRY

-ˋˏ ༻ ✿ ༺ ˎˊ- 『ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜰᴏᴜʀ』 -ˋˏ ༻ ✿ ༺ ˎˊ-

❝ 𝘖𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘯'𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘏𝘦𝘯𝘭𝘦𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦. 𝘒𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸.❞

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 📷⋅.} ────── ⊰

I thought a vacation from Forks and by extension the Cullens would have been fun. How wrong I was. Caroline was distracted everyday and no matter how many times I tried to get her to hang out she made up some excuse. I understood that her town was all about their history, so during those days she had a historical event I was by myself, but she couldn't sit and watch a movie with me without her phone going off which made her run off.

"You know if you didn't want me to come, you should have called." I confronted her one morning.

"Of course I wanted you to come!" Caroline argued.

"Yea, I'm sure with all the times you've run off. You've been avoiding me ever since I got here." I snapped

"My friends needed help, I've told you that." She whined.

"You know what, I'm just gonna go home on the earliest flight I can find.  You can go help your friends. I'll get out of your way." I sighed walking away.

Walking into the guest room Aunt Liz made up for me, I went straight for my laptop. I tried to look for the cheapest flight home, but all of them were out of my price range. Frustrated, I decided to walk to the Mystic Grill for food since Aunt Liz was at work and I heard Caroline storm out of the house after our fight.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 📷⋅.} ────── ⊰

After I moved to Forks, I use to think it was the most boring town I could find. Mystic Falls might actually take the cake. It was also the most corny with its balls and pageants. Couldn't they have named the grill something more interesting than Mystic Grill. Sitting in a booth I was people watching while eating a basket of french fries hoping I could boost my mood.

"Can I get you anything else?" Matt the waiter asked.

"No, thank you." I responded.

"Are you sure? You seem a little sad." He pressed.

"I'm fine." I lied.

He thankfully left me alone after that. I wasn't in the mood to deal with happy go lucky personalities at the moment. Eventually I got bored and paid for my food and got up to leave. As I was moving from my booth a person knocked into me.

"Watch it!" the person spat.

"Oh fuck off, you bumped into me. Maybe watch where you're going asshole." I retorted.

"Oh great." the man sighed.

Rolling my eyes I straightened myself out and decided to not argue anymore with this guy. I honestly loathe people.

"I don't think so." their voice interrupted, before I was grabbed.

"GET OFF OF ME!" I shouted trying to pull myself out of their grip.

"Blondie, really should have locked you in the house." the person muttered.

"Damon, what are you doing?" another man wondered.

"Ric, not the time. This is Caroline's cousin and she needs to go home." Damon responded.

"Yea, there are better ways to do that then just grabbing someone you don't know." Ric chastised him.

"I don't who you guys are or how you know me, but if you don't let me go I will make your life a living hell. Plus my boyfriend, brother and my best friends will hunt you down for sport." I ranted just done with my day.

"Well, I was going to say that's not how you treat a lady, but it's seems that you have quite a way with words,love." an accented voice said from behind me.

The voice sent shivers down my spine and the two men did not seem happy to see the other person.

"Klaus, I presume." Damon groaned.

"In the flesh. Thanks for the loaner, mate." the man Klaus said.

"Well this seems like a personal conversation, so I'm gonna just go." I informed.

But, Damon would still not let me go.

"Take your hands of the Drakos heir and we won't have an issue." Klaus threatened.

My head whipped around at the name. Who the hell were these people? What the hell did Caroline get herself involved in?

"I give you the girl and you postpone the sacrifice." Damon offered.

"EXCUSE ME!" I yelped.

"Hush love, the grown ups are talking." Klaus spoke up.

"Furthermore, let me be clear. I have my vampire, I have my werewolf, I have everything I need. The ritual will happen tonight. So if you want to live to see tomorrow, you will hand over the girl and not screw it up." Klaus continued.

I fought Damon's hold even more not wanting to be anywhere near whatever they were talking about and I am so murdering Caroline when I get my hands on her. Damon finally let me go, but before I could run from the three men Klaus grabbed me around the waist.

"Stop fighting me." the man Klaus demanded looking me in the eye.

"LET ME GO!" I snapped hitting him in the chest.

"Well, that's just lovely." He muttered confused.

I fought with him the whole way outside until we got into the alleyway besides the building.

"Let me go." I pleaded.

"No, you see I know some people who would pay a pretty penny for your life." He responded.

I was about to start screaming to draw attention to our location, but he grabbed me and everything went black.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 📷⋅.} ────── ⊰

"Sweetheart, if you do not shut up I will knock you out again." Klaus warned.

"As I said if I don't call my brother or boyfriend back they will go to my aunt, the Sheriff, so I suggest you hand my phone over, Sweetheart." I sassed.

"Greta, take the Drakos heir with you. I will kill her if I hear her voice any longer." Klaus told the dark skinned brunette who was standing with another girl who looked scared.

"My name is Henley Athens, maybe learn who you're kidnapping first." I snapped.

He looked like he was going to retaliate before his phone rang.

"Ahh, Orion my least favorite Drakos warlock." Klaus answered.

Okay, too many of my relatives know this nut job. I seriously just want to go home now. I have had enough of the supernatural to last me a lifetime.

"It seems your family and my brother continue to lie to me. If you value your nieces life you tell me where Althea is." Klaus threatened.

"My mom died in a car crash 9 months ago." I informed him, confused about why he wanted to know where she was.

He didn't like that answer and stormed off. Knowing that Greta would stop me from leaving I chose to follow her hoping that whoever this girl is was important enough for someone to come looking for her or Alice sees that I need help. That would be great.

"Where are we going?" the girl whose name I learned to be Elena asked the witch Greta.

"This way." Greta replied.

"You're Luka's sister aren't you? I heard about you. He and your father were looking for you." Elena said.

"Well, they were wasting their time. I wasn't lost." Greta told her.

Elena and I were struggling to through the woods cause there was no light for us to see anything.

"Dude, can we get some light. I don't know about you, but I can't see I thing." I whined.

Greta with a wave of her hand made fire appear from all around us lighting up the trail we were on.

"You couldn't have done that sooner." I groaned.

I noticed that we were near water and the open space wasn't empty. On the ground was a woman who looked to be passed out.

"Jenna." Elena spoke.

Elena shook the lady but she wasn't waking up and I didn't have a good feeling about any of this. It was like this spot was filled with energy and the longer I stood here the more anxious I felt.

"𝘏𝘦𝘯𝘭𝘦𝘺" someone whispered.

Turning to where I thought the voice came from and I was met with nothing. I could hear Elena and Greta talking but it was fuzzy like I was under water.

"𝘏𝘦𝘯𝘭𝘦𝘺'𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘦" the voice said again.

The more I focused on the voice the clearer it became.

"Alice?" I questioned.

How could that even be possible? She was thousands of miles away. I kept turning in circles following the voices when the trees and water faded away and I was surrounded by the Cullen's living room.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 📷⋅.} ────── ⊰

Third Person POV

Emmett did not enjoy the fact that his mate was thousands of miles away from him. It took everything in him to stop himself from going to get her each day. Plus the fact that Edward kept a close eye on him along with Alice.

"Alice what is it?" Jasper's voice cut through the silence.

The Cullen's were just getting back from a hunting trip lounging in the living room of the home.

"Henley." Alice spoke.

"What about Henley?" Emmett quickly asked.

That made not only Emmett, but Edward and Rosalie crowd around Alice who was spaced out.

"Henley's in trouble." She told them.

"Where is she?" Rose wondered.

"She was surrounded by trees, lots of trees and water. Three girls in rings of fire." Alice explained while drawing out the scene on a piece of paper.

What her drawing came out to be sent the Cullen's into panic mode. Henley was by what looked to be an altar next to a man with fangs holding a heart his hands. A dead body on the ground with two other girls surrounded by rings of fire.

"We need to get to Mystic Falls immediately." Emmett spoke up.

"Is she still there? She could be anywhere for all we know." Wyatt said.

"Call Izaak. He might know more. Emmett said Henley's Uncle came looking for her. This might have to do with him." Edward told Carlisle.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 📷⋅.} ────── ⊰

Elena was focused on her Aunt Jenna who she just found out is in transition to be a vampire and didn't notice the blonde spacing out nearby. Greta on the other hand could feel the magic coursing through the blonde's veins. Along with the fact her eyes were completely white, Greta knew that this was the Drakos witch that the family was afraid of.

All the witch/warlock's knew of the prophecy Aleksandrya Drakos spoke the night Alethea Drakos was born. That the baby that would be born to her could destroy the Drakos line for good or restore the balance, but what most didn't know was the other part of the prophecy that stated that she was the double to Athenodora her ancestor and she would be more powerful than they knew.

Henley's eyes quickly faded back to their normal color and was startled by what she just witnessed.

"What did you see?" Greta asked her.

"How is that possible? They're thousands of miles away." Henley muttered.

"You're a witch Henley. You are the Drakos heir, the one from the prophecy. There is a slim list of what you can't do." Greta explained to her.

"I don't want any of this. I was normal, I had a good life." Henley cried.

"Normal is boring. You are extraordinary." Greta complimented.

"I don't know how any of this works." Henley admitted.

"That's what I'm here for. I might not be able to do what you can, but I'm witch just like you. I can help you." Greta offered.

Henley wasn't able to say anything before Greta turned to the others that were with them.

"I bet you're hungry." Greta said walking closer to Jenna and Elena.

Elena tried to make a break for something that was on the ground, but with a flick of her wrist greta made Elena fly back. Once Elena landed on the ground she was then encircled in a ring of fire unable to escape.

"Don't bother trying to get through. I spelled the circle. You're trapped no matter what you do." Greta stated.

"Greta please. Just, just let her go." Elena pleaded.

"Klaus chose her." Greta said cutting her wrist with the object Elena tried to grab.

"Chose her for what? I still don't understand what's going on." Henley asked.

Henley was ignored by the three women as Greta force fed Jenna her blood. Jenna then was also trapped in a ring of fire like Elena. All Henley wanted to do was go home. She didn't want any of this. She didn't care about learning about her "powers". She didn't want to be extraordinary.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 📷⋅.} ────── ⊰

"So you've known this whole time?" Emmett asked Izaak

"I knew about the supernatural. I had my suspicions about your family, but I couldn't say anything to Henley without telling her about our family." Izaak explained.

"Look where that's got her." Emmett muttered.

"Have you heard anything from your Aunt?" Edward asked walking into the Athens' home.

"She's not answering her phone neither is her daughter Caroline. I left Orion a message if anyone can help us now it's him." Zak admitted.

"I can't wait that long. I'm going to find her with or without anyone's help." Emmett confessed ready to kill anyone who stood in his way.

"I'm with you." Edward told his brother knowing what it's like trying to save the girl you love.

"I know you guys aren't doing anything without me." Adam spoke.

"I thought you were on a plane home?" Zak asked the boy.

"We have more important things to worry about." Adam replied.

"I can't just leave my wife and son alone. Now that everything's out in the open we're at risk too." Zak stated.

"We'll bring her home Zak." Adam told him before following Emmett and Edward out the door.

"Why didn't you tell them?" Liv asked walking into the room.

"Orion's instructions were clear if we want Henley back I can't interfere. Klaus controls her fate now." Zak told his wife.

"Henley's in danger and you think staying here is the best option. If that were Mako there is nothing I wouldn't do for him." Liv argued.

"My mom was scared of Henley. Can you imagine being scared of your own child? I'm going to head my mother's warning." Zak retorted.

"Yea you keep saying that, but what would your dad say." Liv spat.

Zak sighed knowing his father would walk through hell to get his sister back, but what most people didn't see was the fear in his mother's eyes everytime Henley talked about things that she shouldn't know or when something happened that they couldn't explain. He loved his sister, but he trusted his mother's instincts more. Zak just hoped that Henley could forgive him one day.

𝘼/𝙉:

𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧! 𝙎𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩, 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄 𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙫𝙖𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙩 𝙖 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙. 𝙂𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙫𝙖𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙠𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙮 𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙑𝙖𝙢𝙥𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝘿𝙞𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙘𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨. 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙢𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙈𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙘 𝙁𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙩. 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙨 𝙕𝙖𝙠 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜? 𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙣'𝙨 𝙜𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙪𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙙𝙪𝙙𝙚 𝙃𝙚𝙣𝙡𝙚𝙮 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙖𝙣. 𝙇𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙚𝙖 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙃𝙚𝙣𝙡𝙚𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧. 𝘼𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙣! 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜.

-𝙉𝙄𝙓𝙁4𝙄𝙍𝙔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 5K 21
"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐œ๐จ๐œ๐จ๐จ๐ง". ๐๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐š๏ฟฝ...
27.2K 1K 13
โ‚โ‚™d แตขโ‚›โ‚™'โ‚œ แตขโ‚œ โฑผแตคโ‚›โ‚œ โ‚›โ‚’ โ‚šแตฃโ‚‘โ‚œโ‚œy โ‚œโ‚’ โ‚œโ‚•แตขโ‚™โ‚– โ‚โ‚—โ‚— โ‚โ‚—โ‚’โ‚™g โ‚œโ‚•โ‚‘แตฃโ‚‘ wโ‚โ‚› โ‚›โ‚’โ‚˜โ‚‘ แตขโ‚™แตฅแตขโ‚›แตขbโ‚—โ‚‘ โ‚›โ‚œแตฃแตขโ‚™g โ‚œyแตขโ‚™g yโ‚’แตค โ‚œโ‚’ โ‚˜โ‚‘
16.3K 477 14
IN WHICH - Sabine Cullen knows that Jasper Hale is her soulmate, but flat out refuses to tell him. @-toodeviant / 2023
949K 35.3K 60
" ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ. " " ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ...