Twisted Wonderland x (Todorok...

By Memesuga01

Follow Todoroki (Y/n) in her journey of being in Twisted Wonderland, and on the way somehow having a harem of... More

Prologue
~Todoroki (Y/n)~
Welcome to the Villains' World
The Rose-Red Tyrant
The Rose-Red Tyrant
The Rose-Red Tyrant
The Rose-Red Tyrant
The Rose-Red Tyrant
The Rose-Red Tyrant
Tea with Riddle
The Usurper from the Wilds
Studying with Leona...or not?
The Merchant from the Depths
Beach Day with Octavinelle
Schemer of the Scalding Sands
Scarabia time!
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
Pomefiore Shopping Spree!
~Birthday Special~
The Watchman of the Underworld
Getting to know Idia!
Fanart!
HE'S HERE
The Lord of Malevolence
Stitch's Tropical Turbulence
Small A/N

The Watchman of the Underworld

1.5K 90 15
By Memesuga01

To the people who keep saying that Todoroki-chan should overblot, it's not going to happen. She doesn't possess magic. I get you're trying to help me with some things, but please don't. I play the game and as I play, I'm already coming up with things and where to put Todoroki-chan and her brother into the chapters. Unless, I say I need help with writing something I will ask for it, which is only the special chapters after the end of every book, but other than that I don't.

If the game does have the player overblot, then I'll somehow do it even though Todoroki-chan doesn't possess magic, but if the character in the game doesn't overblot then oh well, they don't.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

"...lp me...So cold..."

"That voice!" Rook's eyes widen, "Madame, are you in there?"

"Yes...In here...Hurry...Get me out...Please..." The female on the other side of the cage said.

"Move as far from the door as you can and get down! I'm opening it now!" Vil said, before sending magic to bust it open, "Hrah!"

"Are you okay, ma'am?!" Epel said, running up.

"Ahhh, i'M fiNally oUT..."

His eyes widen, "Hey, the cage is filled with miasma!"

"Get back! There's no researcher!" (Y/n) said, pulling the teen back, seeing the Phantom jump towards him.

"I'm free!" The Phantom then started to laugh.

"Epel, get back! That's not a person; it's a Phantom!" The Pomefiore housewarden said.

-----

The Phantom screeched, "I WAs sO SurE I waS FInaLlY FrEe..." They said, before melting and dropping something.

Epel huffed, "Look, it dropped an ID card! It spoke in our language. Was it pretending to be a human to trick us?"

"I certainly didn't expect to find a talking Phantom." Vil said.

"There are many beasts and birds that use vocal mimicry to lure their prey. And remember, all Phantoms were once capable mages. It should come as no surprise that they possess a high degree of intelligence." Rook's brow furrowed.

"Yikes, talk about scary..." The lilac haired male trailed off, before looking at the girl, "Thanks for pulling me back, (Y/n). You could tell it was a Phantom before I did." He said.

The said girl looked at him, nodding, "Of course. I didn't want anything to happen to you."

He blushed, eyes sparkling as he stared at her, 'She's so pretty and heroic...' He thought.

"The deeper the level, the more dangerous the Phantoms...Now I see." Vil looked at them, before grabbing the dropped ID card, "We have our ID card. Let's get out of this place."

(Y/n) nodded as they all headed towards the door, the male using the ID card and walked out, being met with a gust of wind.

"We're quite a ways down from the entrance, and it's only getting colder." He said, rubbing his hands together.

"There's an updraft coming from beneath us." The hunter said.

"It's kinda chilly even with my dorm uniform on..." The lilac haired male said.

The girl blinked, "I feel fine. Not that cold." She said, as the three stared at her.

"What?" The three confusingly said.

She raised her hand, letting a small flame come up, "Since my quirk is half-hot and half-cold, I can regulate my temperature depending on the weather. So, right now I feel warm. You can all gather around me if you'd like." She said, putting her hand down, as the rest stood around her to get warm, "But I am happy to wear this uniform, it's quite warm."

Rook smiled, "Our uniforms aren't just resistant to the cold. They're also highly resistant to magic. If you weren't wearing one, the blot would've affected you by now, but you have your power." He chuckled, "And doesn't it have a beautiful design? It looks most magnifique on you, (Y/n)." He put a hand under her chin, which made her eyes widen at the closeness as he wrapped an arm around her waist.

Though, soon the hunter let go of her, "Part of our uniform's distinctive style is the hanging sleeve made with copious amounts of fabric. They flutter beautifully with every motion. With such voluminous sleeve, you would have no trouble warming a chilly friend. Don't worry—we'll find Grim. Let us have faith in that and press onward."

The dual haired girl nodded, averting her eyes.

Though, the ground shook, making the rest lose their balance a bit.

"An earthquake?!" Vil said.

"Aah! I'm gonna fall off the stairs!" Epel exclaimed, as he was the closest one to the edge of the steps, but was pulled back by the girl, making him land on her chest, which made him blush profusely.

Rook looked down the steps, "This is no earthquake! It's..."

The loud noises came closer and closer and all their eyes widen, shocked to see the earth titan.

-----

"Hey, is this the right cage?" Leona said.

"I don't care! Just get me out of here!" The researcher exclaimed, panicking.

Shoto held the male up, making sure his head was above the water, "Calm down..." He said.

"He's so freaked out he's not even listenin'."

"Shoto is holding him up. This just goes to show that it never pays to lose your cool." Jamil said, before the cage they stood in front started to shake, "I don't know if there's a key inside, but there's definitely an awakened Phantom in that thing."

"We'll just have to destroy it and check for ourselves."

-----

The Phantom dropped the item as it melted.

"Aha! A key! Looks like this was the right cage. Now to release the researcher." Jamil said, walking to the cage where researcher was trapped in.

"Augh, hurry!" He said, flailing, making Shoto almost loose his grip.

"Calm down! We can't reach you if you keep flailing about! We're trying to help!"

"...Hey, wait a minute." Leona cut in, brows furrowed, "Stand up."

"Huh?" The researcher stood up.

Everyone looked at each other with dotted eyes, seeing that the water reached to his chest.

"Wait...When you stand, the water only comes up to your chest! At most!" The Scarabia male said.

"I was thrashing around so much I didn't even notice..." The researcher said, smiling sheepishly as he got out.

"Is everyone in Styx an idiot?" The lion male sighed.

"Oof...That hurts...I guess I let the fear get to me. Sorry about that." He said, looking at the dual haired male with an apologetic look.

"How about instead of mopin', you give us the password or ID card to get out of here? I assume you got 'em since you work here."

"I do. I think I'd probably slow you three down if I came with you, though. I'm sorry I can't do more. Please, save our island...and the world!"

"We can't pro—" Jamil was cut off.

"We will. That's what heroes do." Shoto said, as the other two Night Raven students stared at him. He took the card and they headed off to the next door, the two looked at each other, before following the teen.

"We've made it to sector six. According to the map, the hangar with the Thunder Spear should be just ahead." Jamil said.

"I have a something to say to you both. If only the rest were here..." The dual haired teen muttered the last sentence.

"Hm? What is it, Shoto?"

"I know you all are in love with my sister...And I want it to stop." He glared at the two, as their eyes widen.

"Wh-What?"

"Stop our emotions?" Leona muttered.

"But why? What brought this on?" The black haired male questioned.

The girl's twin brother stared at them, "I care too much for her. She means a lot to me and I don't ever want to see her cry over one simple guy. Plus, we're from a totally different dimension. We don't exist here. We're meant to be back in Musutafu, Japan. Not here in Twisted Wonderland. You all may have feelings for her, but I won't allow them."

"I see...But what if there was a way for us to travel through?"

He glared at them, "I still won't allow you to get near her. She is special to my siblings, Okaa-san and I. Especially to Class 1-A back home."

The lion male smirked, "Good luck trying to stop me." He said, walking past him.

Jamil on the other hand was conflicted, 'Do I lose my feelings for her? Or fight for her feelings?' He thought, as he and Shoto walked.

"Oi."

"What is it? Do you wish to lodge another complain?"

"No." He slightly shivered, feeling goosebumps raise, "...It's too cold."

"Oh, well, it's certainly chilly, but it's been that way for a while now."

"I'm not talkin' about the updraft. The wind's pickin' up. Something's here." His brows furrowed.

"What do you mean, something...?"

Suddenly, a gust of cold air hit them.

"Rgh! What's with this wind?!" His eyes widen, "I'm getting hit with bits of ice. It's like a blizzard!"

"Uuurrrgh..." A groan could be heard through the blizzard of ice and snow.

"Wind's pickin' up even more...And there's a groaning noise..." The lion male said, before his eyes widen, "Here it comes!"

-----

"Opening every cage in this place would be a waste of time and energy. I say we knock very gently to send a signal to anyone inside." Azul said, walking up to the cage and gently knocking, to which a knock was received back, "I heard a knock in response! This could be our cage!"

"I'll open it with magic, then. I'll moderate my output so I don't hurt whoever's inside..." Riddle said, magic building up, before their eyes widen.

A loud screech could be heard above them, "Gooold! Gold crown!"

"What?! There's a Phantom outside the cage as well?!" He exclaimed, seeing the Phantom, which had some gold, on top of the cage.

"It was hiding in the shadows! I'll handle this!" The gray haired male said, brows furrowed and pen in hand.

-----

"Gooold..." The Phantom said, before it bubbled and hissed as it melted.

"That startled me...Thanks, Azul." Riddle said, a small smile.

"Perhaps now you'll give me a bit of credit, o great leader?"

"I think there's been a misunderstanding...but we can talk about that later. I'm going to open the cage now." He said, and opened it.

A female ran out and hid behind the two, "Thank goodness! The Phantom's in the back of the cage!"

"Allow me to dispose of..." Azul trailed off, seeing something, "Hm? Wait, look..."

Inside the cage was a Charon, which was powered down.

"Isn't that one of the power armors that attacked us in HQ? It's all broken down and isn't showing any signs of hostility." The red haired male said.

"What?! So there wasn't a Phantom in there?" The female researcher said.

"So it would seem. Regardless, we're glad you're safe." The Octavinelle male said, looking at her, "I hate to bring this up before you've have a chance to catch your breath, but I'm afraid we must be on our way. Would you mind giving us your ID card?" He held his hand out.

"Oh, of course. Here you are." She said, handing it to him.

"Thank you. You should get out of Tartarus as quickly as you can." Riddle said.

She shook her head, "No, thank you! And do be careful." She then ran off.

"Ortho-san is absolutely having fun at our expense."

The Heartslabyul male grit his teeth in anger, "Grr...When I get down to the bottom, I'll have his head for this!"

The two then walked towards the door, using the card, which opened the door, and they were met with heat.

"Ugh, why is it so hot? Perhaps I'm so angry with Ortho all the blood's rushed to my head."

"What a coincidence. I'm feeling rather flushed as well." Azul said, feeling himself sweat from the unbelievable heat.

"It's so hot the air's shimmering, like a heat haze..." His eyes widen, "Wait a minute. Something strange is afoot. A heat haze...That's a schlieren effect. Convection causes variation in atmospheric density, which leads to a gradient in the refractive index. All of that's to say—we're not the ones who are hot. It's the air!" 

A loud noise could be heard and shaking could be felt, making their eyes widen.

"Whoa! Is that some kind of undersea volcano?!" Azul exclaimed, as the thing could be heard again.

"No, something's coming. And it's gigantic!"

The ground shook, making their eyes widen, seeing the magma titan.

-----

"What in tarnation is that mountainous rock monster?!" Epel exclaimed, clinging to the girl.

"Could that be one of the original Phantoms?!" Vil said.

"It matches the description the staff in the control room gave us. I believe this is the stone Phantom—the Earth Titan!" Rook said.

"I'll slow it down." He brought out his pen, "O ice, freeze that monster's feet to the ground! Hah!"

A blast of ice covered the feet of the titan.

"Gwaaargh!" The titan yelled, but broke free with a simple swipe.

"Dang...It shook off Vil-san's spell like it was nothin'!" The lilac haired male said.

"Juuupiteeer! Where are you?!"

"Rgh...We'd better retreat! The map says the Thunder Spear hangar's just up ahead!" The Pomefiore housewarden said.

"Oui! (Y/n) and I shall cover the rear. Everyone, to the hangar!" The hunter said as the two ran ahead.

The male took note of a door, "There it is now!"

"(Y/n), Rook-san, hurry up!" Epel called out to them, as they opened the door and ran in, the other two following. Once, inside, the door closed and the titan pounded at the door, "The door's shaking somethin' fierce...Is the titan ramming into it?! Aw, crud! It's gonna break it down!"

 "Where is the Thunder Spear?" Rook questioned.

(Y/n) used her ice to block the door, but the titan kept breaking it.

Vil looked around the room with Epel, "I'm looking! Let's see, there's a control panel on the wall at A-16..." He trailed off, before something could be heard opening.

"I heard something open." She said, before looking over to a corner in the room, "Something's glowing in there!"

"Gosh..." The lilac haired male said.

"So this is it...The Thunder Spear!" Vil said.

"That thing's taller than Vil! How're we supposed to use a spear that big?"

The door could be seen bending from the power of the titan.

"Gwaaargh! Come ooout!"

"No time to puzzle it out. Let's just activate it!" The Pomefiore housewarden said, taking out the key for it and activating the spear.

"Code: Titanomachia. Critical outbreak of level A emergency recognized. All technomantic circuits released. Charge level at 100%. Activating Thunder Spear." 

Suddenly, the spear started to glow and electricity surrounded it.

"Gracious...The amount of power it exudes...I'm getting goosebumps!" The hunter said.

"Please register user's fingerprints. Place your hand on the panel."

The door was close to breaking open.

"Vil-san, hurry! The door ain't gonna hold much longer!" Epel exclaimed over the loud noises.

"I'm well aware!" He said, putting his hand on the panel, which registered.

"User registration complete. Safety lock released. Activating targeting support mode."

Vil's eyes widen as he tried to pick it up, "Rgh...It's heavy! I'll have to levitate it with magic..." He said.

The ice around the door broke and soon enough the door was busted open too.

"Where are the humans?! Gwaaargh!"

"The titan's in the hangar!" Rook said.

"Argh! I'm trying to control this thing with magic, but it's too powerful. I can't get it steady!" The Pomefiore housewarden said, trying to steady the spear, "Epel, (Y/n), and I will hold it in place. Rook, you aim it!" He said.

"Oui! A hunter could ill afford to disappoint in that regard. Let the titan hunt begin!" He said as they all gathered around the spear to carry it.

-----

"Take this!" Vil yelled out.

Rook aimed at the titan. The spear let out a loud noise, before a bright light emitted from it and shot at the titan, making it scream out.

"Gaaah!" It yelled out, before it was thrown back and descended into the pit.

"Got 'em! We knocked that titan clear into the put!" Epel cheered.

"We...won? We actually won?" Vil questioned.

"We most certainly did!" Rook smiled.

"An amazing win." (Y/n) said.

The four got close and brought their hands up for a high-five, "All right!" They all said, large smiles on their faces.

"Thunder Spear battery low. 10% charge remaining. Please place in charging station."

Vil deadpanned, "One use and its battery is spent? Not very energy efficient, I see."

"Considering the power of the blast, that's to be expected." The hunter said.

"We can't be sure where the next charging station will be. Best stay here and top it up before we go." He said, walking to the charging station and plugging it.

"Oh, a timer's popped up. I believe it's showing the time to full charge."

"Argh, but we're in a hurry here!" Epel exclaimed.

"I should point out that we did not seem to land a decisive blow on the titan. I doubt that was enough to slay it."

"I was just thinking the same thing. As that one technician said...We don't stand a chance against the titans without the Thunder Spears. Waiting hours for it to charge is frustrating, but it's too risky to proceed without it. We're exhausted from our battles as it is. I say we rest until it's finished." Vil said.

"I'd like to check in with the other teams on our transceiver as well."

Though, a sound could be heard.

"What was that? Another Phantom?" The Pomefiore housewarden said, eyes narrowed.

"Uh...That was me. Sorry." Epel said, holding his stomach, meaning he was hungry.

"What?! How could someone's stomach make such a noise?! I thought the titan had come back!"

"Sorry about that, sir..." He let out a small laugh.

Rook chuckled.

The dual haired girl let out a small laugh, "That reaction was priceless."

Vil deadpanned at them, "What's with the giggle fit?"

"Oh, it's nothing. I was just thinking that no matter what, you're always so...you. It appears they store food in this hangar as well. Why don't we borrow some to appease the titan in Epel's stomach?" The hunter smiled.

-----

"Thunder Spear fully charged. All technomantic circuits operating as normal."

"Looks like the spear's ready to go." Vil said, getting up from his seat.

"Now that we've had ample opportunity to rest, let us make haste and continue on." Rook said.

"We'll be facing even stronger Phantoms up ahead, and possibly that titan again." Epel said, before smiling, "Using magic really works up an appetite, so we should bring plenty of food for the road!" He grabbed a few things.

(Y/n) smiled, nodding, "You can't fight on an empty stomach."

"True. It's always nice to be prepared." The hunter said.

"According to the map, there's another supply hangar two sectors down." The Pomefiore housewarden said, looking at the map, then looked at the young teen male, "Remember that we still have to carry the spear, so don't get too greedy when loading up on supplies."

The lilac haired male pouted, putting back a bag of snacks, "Okaaay..."

The girl smiled softly and grabbed the small bag, making him brighten up again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 87 19
"If you truly understand me, what I've been through, and my lives. Then you are what I shall consider, a friend, an ally." "HAHAHAHAHAHA! I've been w...
2.1K 31 18
The continuation of my first(and very big) twst oneshot book :3
182K 9.4K 50
โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ๐–’๐–Ž๐–—๐–—๐–”๐–— ๐–’๐–Ž๐–—๐–—๐–”๐–— ๐–”๐–“ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–œ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘โž . . . โ‡ข ห—หห‹ a twisted wonderland player who was isekai to twisted wonderland a...
11.3K 270 5
Twisted Wonderland's cast realizes that (Yuu) is a girl. - WIP > Reviewing a couple of things in the text - Platonic relationships with a sprinkle o...