Betrayed & Healing

By INeedHolyWaterOopss

Yoongi is betrayed in the worst way, and finds healing in the most unexpected person. As always with my stor... More

Intro
Count down begins
the drunk man, the drunken plan
A week
Panic at the shower
Tragic
Wedding day
honeymooning
Light
Could I set you free?
Another turning point
A/N

I couldn't

187 23 16
By INeedHolyWaterOopss

Taehyung POV

"Alright kids, it's time to start getting ready for lunch" I smiled as the kids excitedly began putting their stuff away, Janie raised her hand "Janie?"

"When ith your huthban coming back?"

I felt my face flush, I chuckled and shook my head "I can't have him here all of the time can I?" I wish I could though.. It had only been a few days since he stopped by to drop off my lunch, but the kids have asked about him everyday since. I wondered if I should leave my lunch home again on 'accident' so he'd come visit again. 

I'm not sure when it happened honestly.. when I started to look at Yoongi and the word 'husband' felt like more than a signed document on a drunken whim. He's always so caring, and kind. Compassionate and funny. And god..I thought Wonho was beautiful, I melted at his feet the first time we ever met. But Yoongi? He puts him to shame. 

He doesn't have that striking beauty you'd find plastered all over magazines and ads or billboards. He has a quiet beauty, it's in his eyes, the shape of his lips, his porcelain skin unblemished and pink in the sweetest ways. His lisp that gets more noticeable when he's tired or fully relaxed and calm. Being in his presence is calming. Like floating on a raft in calm waters, eyes closed and the sun beating on your skin. 

He feels like home and comfort. 

I know it's wrong, I know I shouldn't. He wants nothing from me aside from friendship, and once our year is over he'll be letting me go and I wonder if he'll ever think of me or want to keep in contact. At the end of the day I'm just the whore homewrecker that took his fiancé away from him. 

I know he doesn't see me like that.. but I do. 

"Earth to Mister Min" Jimin smiled and snapped his fingers in my face 

"Sorry" I shook my head and looked down at the table, we were having lunch in the teachers lounge. I guess I was too wrapped up in my thoughts. 

"How's the married life?"

"Fine" I nodded "Oh, that reminds me" I pulled out my phone and texted Yoongi 

Me: the kids want you to visit again 

Dearest Husband: Probably Janie more than the others? Am I right? 

I felt warmth in my chest and stomach, I talk about Janie so much at home and he listens. He even loves her artwork on our fridge. He never tells me to shut up or tells me I'm dumb for loving my job so much. 

Me: yes 🤣

Dearest Husband: I can take a day tomorrow? Help out in the classroom? 

Me: they'll love that. Are you sure though? You really don't have to

Dearest Husband: I want to Tae 

Me: okay, sounds perfect then!! ♡ 

I internally cringed at the heart I sent. Fuck. I shouldn't have done th-

Dearest Husband: ♡ 
Dearest Husband: I'll be home early tonight, I'll cook ♡

"You look like a tomato"

I jumped and dropped my phone at Jimin's voice "sorry" I laughed and picked up my phone "Yoongi is coming to work with me tomorrow, the kids adore him and he adores them too. It's going to be fun"

"Are they the only ones that adore him?" 

"No" I confessed quietly "I guess not. But I know I shouldn't" 

"Why not?"

"You know how we met Minnie.. I can't" I shook my head 

"And? He looks at you like you hung the stars in the sky. Anyone can see that" 

"No he doesn't" I shook my head and sipped my drink as he rolled his eyes 

"Just watch Tae. Watch him tomorrow, really look at him okay?" 

"Babies, I'm home!" I announced as I walked in the door, the puppies ran for me and I laughed as I squatted down to give them all their lovins, I pressed Holly to my chest and kissed his head. The smell of food was making my mouth water, I looked up and was caught off guard at the sight of Yoongi leaning against the door frame, apron around his waist and his sleeves rolled up his forearms. It wasn't the sight of him that took my breath away. It was the look in his eyes and the soft smile on his lips. 

He looked at me like I held the universe in my hands. He looked exactly how Jimin said he did, like I hung all of the stars in the sky. 

I would, for him. 

I'd spend eternity hanging the stars for hom, making the most beautiful constellations for his eyes only, that would spell out my love for him. 

Love

It hit me like a truck, for the first time in my life I felt genuine love. In love with my husband.. 

"How was work?" He asked as he turned away to continue cooking

"It was great" I stood up and walked towards the kitchen, I hooked my chin over his shoulder to see what he was making, and maybe inhaled his scent before I walked away "Janie drew another picture for us" I chuckled and hung it on the fridge before opening the door and grabbing us both a beer, I went to the cabinets and grabbed us each a glass before pouring the contents into them. "I didn't tell them you're coming tomorrow"

"Good, let it be a surprise" he smiled wide "foods done" he shut off the stove and began plating the food for us, I sat at the table and watched, he made sure to go to the fridge and chuckled at the new piece of art hanging "She's getting better" he nodded before he sat our plates down and sat beside me 

We ate and talked, and after dinner we took the dogs for a walk around the neighborhood, we stopped to get ice cream and got a little cup for the puppies to share too. It was cute the way he scolded them to share and held the little cup hostage from them until they calmed down. 

We took turns showering and getting ready for bed, I contemplated sleeping in my own room because my feelings were all over the place and I was scared they'd slip past my sleepy lips and I'd ruin everything. 

But instead I curled into his bed and sighed as he covered us with the blankets. 

We faced each other in the dark, the room barely lit by the moonlight and I felt my heart beating out of my chest. 

I'll blame it later on the fact that I was exhausted. 

I leaned in and kissed his lips, softly and barely there, but I did it. He didn't flinch or pull away, and when I pulled away I stared into his eyes for a second then rolled over "night yoongs" he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me in close, spooning me from behind and holding me tight as he rested his chin on the top of my head 

"Good night Tae, sweet dreams" 

My eyes watered, why? I'm not sure. Relief? Longing? It certainly wasn't regret or guilt. I fell asleep that way, and wished it would stay that way forever. 

He didn't bring it up at all while we had breakfast and I packed our lunches for the day, we rode together in his car, not in silence but talking about anything other than the unexpected kiss. 

The kids of course were excited to see him, especially Janie who thought nothing of it as she sprung from her seat and hugged him tight. He laughed and hugged her back, running his fingers through her hair affectionately before she took her seat again. 

We spent the day painting with the kids, he was covered from head to toe in paint and I laughed as I took pictures of him speckled and laughing. It brought me more joy than I'd ever experienced in my life. To have someone who enjoyed their company and their antics as much as I do, someone who's willing to get to know my kids and help them or make them laugh. 

We sat in the teachers lounge for lunch with Jimin, and that made me happy too. My best friend and my husband got along so well, they laughed and talked and it felt like my whole world was finally whole. 

Later that night as we laid in bed, I faced the wall and he held me again. I relaxed into him and yawned "Tae?"

"Hmm?"

"Can you turn around?" I shuffled and turned in his arms, my hands between us and pressed between our chests "um..last night..I-"

"I'm sorry" I whispered "I shouldn't have, not without asking first.. I just-" 

"I wanted to. And I want to do it again, and properly this time" 

My breath hitched in my throat as I nodded slowly "okay" 

It was slow, soft and lazy. Even as his tongue pressed and rolled against mine, my hands gripped his shirt tight and we still kept it slow.  Our hands didn't wander, our erections never touched, it was sensual not sexual and it was amazing. 

I realized, I never wanted to be anywhere else with anyone else ever again. When our year is up.. I'll never be able to set him free. Never. Not fully anyway because even if he walked away from me, I'd still keep pieces of himself inside me. Locked away in my heart and mind. 

"Goodnight Tae, sweet dreams" he pecked my lips again 

"Goodnight Yoongs" I smiled into the kiss "I'll dream of you.." I whispered 

"I'll dream of you too" he nodded and kissed my forehead 

IM GETTING SO ANNOYED WITH WATTPAD. I can't put anything in italics without it effecting the entire chapter, so I have to do it word by word 🙄

I know its been a while, my best friend passed away, I lost a brother while my son lost his uncle. I haven't had the motivation to do much writing, just trying to exist and go through the motions.

Thanks for sticking with me ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 1.1K 33
❀︎︎ A MIN YOONGI x READER FF ❀︎︎ "Love is a beautiful creation of God but it is not in everyone's luck" It hurts like hell when the person whom you l...
753K 33.8K 20
❝And that's where I messed up. I fucked you, made you mine countless times, even fell in love with you!❞ Jungkook confesses without realizing it. ❝I'...
15.9K 929 12
A short story that I wrote and never posted. there's smut there is cursing there are mature themes discussed **I do not own any of the photos used...
278K 20.6K 50
[Currently under editing] A Jikook arranged marriage au where Jungkook's father forces him to marry one of his employee's son Park Jimin. "All of th...