Home - Charlie Weasley Fanfic...

De Tluffy

This is the book series revolving around Veronica Singer as she navigates through the wizarding world with t... Mai multe

BOOK ONE: AUTHOR'S NOTE
BOOK ONE: CHAPTER ONE
BOOK ONE: CHAPTER TWO
BOOK ONE: CHAPTER THREE
BOOK ONE: CHAPTER FOUR
BOOK ONE: CHAPTER FIVE
BOOK ONE: CHAPTER SIX
BOOK ONE: CHAPTER SEVEN
BOOK ONE: CHAPTER EIGHT
BOOK ONE: CHAPTER NINE
BOOK ONE: CHAPTER TEN
BOOK ONE: CHAPTER ELEVEN
BOOK ONE: CHAPTER TWELVE
BOOK ONE: CHAPTER THIRTEEN
BOOK ONE: CHAPTER FOURTEEN
BOOK ONE: CHAPTER FIFTEEN
BOOK ONE: CHAPTER SIXTEEN
BOOK ONE: AUTHOR'S NOTE #2
BOOK TWO: AUTHOR'S NOTE
BOOK TWO: CHAPTER ONE
BOOK TWO: CHAPTER TWO
BOOK TWO: CHAPTER THREE
BOOK TWO: CHAPTER FOUR
BOOK TWO: CHAPTER FIVE
BOOK TWO: CHAPTER SIX
BOOK TWO: CHAPTER SEVEN
BOOK TWO: CHAPTER EIGHT
BOOK TWO: CHAPTER NINE
BOOK TWO: CHAPTER TEN
BOOK TWO: CHAPTER ELEVEN
BOOK TWO: CHAPTER TWELVE
BOOK TWO: AUTHOR'S NOTE #2
BOOK THREE: AUTHOR'S NOTE
BOOK THREE: CHAPTER ONE
BOOK THREE: CHAPTER TWO
BOOK THREE: CHAPTER THREE
BOOK THREE: CHAPTER FOUR
BOOK THREE: CHAPTER FIVE
BOOK THREE: CHAPTER SIX
BOOK THREE: CHAPTER SEVEN
BOOK THREE: CHAPTER EIGHT
BOOK THREE: CHAPTER NINE
BOOK THREE: AUTHOR'S NOTE #2
BOOK FOUR: AUTHOR'S NOTE
BOOK FOUR: CHAPTER ONE
BOOK FOUR: CHAPTER TWO
BOOK FOUR: CHAPTER THREE
BOOK FOUR: CHAPTER FOUR
BOOK FOUR: CHAPTER FIVE
BOOK FOUR: CHAPTER SIX
BOOK FOUR: CHAPTER SEVEN
BOOK FOUR: CHAPTER EIGHT
BOOK FOUR: CHAPTER NINE
BOOK FOUR: AUTHOR'S NOTE #2
BOOK FIVE: AUTHOR'S NOTE
BOOK FIVE: CHAPTER ONE
BOOK FIVE: CHAPTER TWO
BOOK FIVE: CHAPTER THREE
BOOK FIVE: CHAPTER FOUR
BOOK FIVE: CHAPTER FIVE
BOOK FIVE: CHAPTER SIX
BOOK FIVE: CHAPTER SEVEN
BOOK FIVE: CHAPTER EIGHT
BOOK FIVE: CHAPTER NINE
BOOK FIVE: CHAPTER TEN
BOOK FIVE: CHAPTER ELEVEN
BOOK FIVE: CHAPTER TWELVE
BOOK FIVE: CHAPTER THIRTEEN
BOOK FIVE: CHAPTER FOURTEEN
BOOK FIVE: CHAPTER FIFTEEN
BOOK FIVE: CHAPTER SIXTEEN
BOOK FIVE: AUTHOR'S NOTE #2
BOOK SIX: AUTHOR'S NOTE
BOOK SIX: CHAPTER ONE
BOOK SIX: CHAPTER TWO
BOOK SIX: CHAPTER THREE
BOOK SIX: CHAPTER FOUR
BOOK SIX: CHAPTER FIVE
BOOK SIX: CHAPTER SIX
BOOK SIX: CHAPTER SEVEN
BOOK SIX: CHAPTER EIGHT
BOOK SIX: CHAPTER NINE
BOOK SIX: CHAPTER TEN
BOOK SIX: AUTHOR'S NOTE #2
BOOK SEVEN: AUTHOR'S NOTE
BOOK SEVEN: CHAPTER ONE
BOOK SEVEN: CHAPTER TWO
BOOK SEVEN: CHAPTER THREE

BOOK THREE: CHAPTER TEN

101 4 0
De Tluffy

Both teams watched with bated breath as Charlie and Maribelle raced after the snitch. There was nothing any of them could do now. Whichever Seeker caught the snitch would win the game, and in turn, the Quidditch Cup, for their team. And in the blink of an eye, Charlie inched forward just in time to get his fingers around it and pulled it to his chest. Gryffindor won!

Veronica knew she should be disappointed, and part of her was, but she was so excited for Charlie that her disappointment was overshadowed by her happiness for him. As Veronica landed her broom on the pitch, Emily flew down beside her. "Singer, you could at least pretend to be upset about this loss. You look way too happy right now."

Veronica shrugged as she chuckled. "Sorry Em, no can do." Her eyes widened as she glanced behind her captain to see Charlie landing a few feet away. "See ya!" She yelled over her shoulder as she sprinted over to her best friend and jumped into his open and waiting arms. "That was bloody brilliant, Charlie! Really great flying."

Charlie beamed. "Thanks, Ronnie." In a flash, the rest of the Gryffindor team began to surround them, trying to congratulate Charlie. "Hey, I'll see you outside the change rooms, okay?"

Veronica nodded, before heading to the change room, changing and making her way outside, where she ran into Artemis.

"Hey Veronica, sorry about the game. It sucks, you lot were so close to snagging it. You doing okay?"

Veronica chuckled. "Of course, Art! It's just Quidditch. Besides, I'm so happy for Charlie, he deserves the win."

Veronica's smile faded as she felt someone watching her, but when she glanced behind Art, she noticed Felix standing a few feet away trying to give them space as he waited for his boyfriend. When Felix glanced over, his cheeks reddened as Veronica made eye contact with him, and he quickly looked away. Veronica smirked, and waited for him to look back before winking at him. The poor boy's face flushed completely as his hands flew up to shield himself from her. This time, he refused to look back, which only made Veronica's smirk widen.

Artemis smiled knowingly as he followed Veronica's gaze. "He knows you know, by the way. I hope you don't mind that I told him."

Veronica waved him off. "Of course not. It's going to be a lot of fun teasing him about it next year."

Art grinned before glancing behind her. "Weasley's coming. You still haven't told him?"

"No! Now, would you and Tonks quit it already? I'm not going to tell him because he doesn't feel the same about me!" She whisper-yelled at him with her arms crossed over her chest.

Art raised his hands in defeat. "If you say so, Veronica. Anyway, if I don't get a chance to see you before we leave for the summer, take care, have a great holiday, and I'll see you in September, alright."

"Absolutely, you too Art! And keep in touch this summer, you hear me? Send me letters and photos, give me updates on your sister, your parents, Felix, everything. No radio silence!"

"You got it. But only if you promise to do the same!"

"Deal!"

The two hugged quickly before Charlie came up behind Veronica and slung his arm over her shoulder. "Hey, Lovegood. I'm going to steal my best friend from you now, if you don't mind."

Art chuckled and shook his head as he watched them walk away together, Veronica laughing at something Charlie had said and gazing at him with so much love in her eyes. Charlie reflected the same look back at her. Art sighed frustratedly, knowing both their vision was so clouded by their love for each other that they couldn't see what was right in front of them. Merlin's beard! Those two are something else.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

2.1K 23 12
Things have gone from bad to worse for Harry and Olivia Potter. Last year, mysteriously entered into the Triwizard Tournament, fighting for their liv...
683K 17.9K 66
Charlotte Whittle is one of the daughters of the powerful Death Eater Charles Whittle. While her life has always been planned out for her and every m...
88.2K 2.7K 49
"If you know too much...you will become too difficult to control" Alessia Nott discovers her newfound abilities, which are destined to save the Wizar...
59 0 9
"I didn't mean to fall in love with you. I really tried not to. But nobody has ever made me feel the way you do, nobody has had the ability to make i...