In A Rush | Mary Jane Watson...

بواسطة PhantomRS

Y/N L/N, the fastest runner of his school, has a lot of friends, a beautiful girlfriend and a supportive fami... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
The End

Chapter 16

247 64 2
بواسطة PhantomRS

With that, he tightened the pressure around MJ's neck until it broke.

It all happened so fast, none of us was able to do anything.

I couldn't believe what just happened, she got killed right in front of my eyes.

My whole body was frozen in place, I couldn't even move a single muscle.

MJ's lifeless body hit the ground, which snapped me out of my frozen state.

Filled with anger, I threw a punch right at his face.

He stumbled backwards before grabbing me and throwing me at the others

The Flash was able to dodge me and attack the Homelander.

Canary wasn't fast enough to dodge and I crashed straight into her.

I quickly stood up and gave her a hand to help her stand back up.

Y/N: Sorry.

I said, a bit embarrassed.

Canary: It's fine, not your fault that you get thrown around.

She responded as she took my hand and I pulled back to her feet.

Canary: See if you can bring Reggie to safety, we'll take care of the Homelander.

I nodded and ran over to Reggie, while she jumped over to the Flash and Homelander to join the fight.

Y/N: Shit, are you okay Reggie?

I asked as I knelt down in front of him and examined his cut off leg.

Reggie: Does it look like I'm okay?!

Y/N: The wound was cauterized by his laser, at least you won't bleed out.

Reggie: Cauterized? What are you? A doctor?

Y/N: Well, I do hang out at the hospital a lot, before it was destroyed.

He chuckled.

Y/N: Now, do you know a safe place where I could bring you?

Reggie: I'm not gonna leave them. I ain't a bitch.

Y/N: You won't be able to do much with only one leg.

Reggie: Watch me.

He put his hands on my shoulders to use it as support to stand up.

Reggie: See? Everything's fine.

He claimed once he managed to stand on his remaining leg.

Y/N: You're a tough guy Reggie, but please, let us handle him. Just tell me where to bring you.

Reggie: There is no safe place for me man, the Seven will be after me. I either die here or someone of the Seven will slit my throat when I'm asleep.

I shook my head.

Y/N: There's always a safe place...wait, I can bring you over to my place.

Reggie: Are you fucking nuts?! You'll lead them straight to you, they'll kill everyone, your parents and brother included.

Y/N: I'll defend the house. I'll defend all of you.

Reggie: Against six Supes? C'mon man, don't be stupid.

Y/N: I can do this.

Reggie: Nah man, I put your life at risk more than once. I will not do the same with your family.

Y/N: That's the only place where we can go.

Reggie: Just let me fight.

I put him over my shoulder while he struggled and tried to get off me.

Reggie: Come on man, just let me fight!

Y/N: Hold tight.

I warned before I ran off and soon entered my home.

My parents showered me with questions, and I explained the situation to them as well as I could.

Y/N: You can sit here for a bit.

I said as I sat him down on my bed.

Y/N: Mom, Dad, this is my friend Reggie. Reggie, this is Mom and Dad.

Reggie: Hey guys, glad to be here.

Dad: That's the guy that paid you a visit not too long ago, right?

Reggie: Yeah, that's me.

His eyes wandered over to me.

Dad: Son, what are you wearing?

Y/N: This? This is just my...running suit.

Mom: You never wore it before.

Y/N: Yes, but now I am. It looks cool, doesn't it?

Dad: And why is he missing a leg?

He asked as he pointed to Reggie.

Y/N: There was an incident back at the arena.

Mom: An incident that caused him to lose his leg?

Y/N: This incident involved Homelander, so...

Dad: This racist piece of shit just cut his leg off?!

My Dad really hated the Homelander for his controversial views, so his reaction was expected.

Y/N: Yeah.

Dad: Goddamn...I'm sorry kid.

Reggie: It's fine, there's just a huge fight going down in the arena now, so I hope everybody will be fine.

Mom: A fight? What-

Y/N: I gotta go now.

I tried to walk out of my room but I was stopped by my dad.

Dad: Don't tell me you're going back to the arena, son.

Y/N: I'll be back in a sec.

I promised him as I gently pushed him aside and left the house, before running back to the arena.

To my surprise, two more fighters were fighting alongside Flash and Canary.

Flash: There you are, I thought you'd never come back.

Y/N: No, we'll finish him right now. Who are those two guys?

Canary: Supe hunters, they're on our side.

Y/N: Five versus one, not too bad.

Homelander: I like these odds.

He said before releasing a laser beam at us.

My suit was able to protect me from the laser but I was still thrown back.

The two Supe hunters jumped at the Homelander, but he was able to push them back with his lasers.

Flash was charging up his super speed while Canary sent waves of her screams at him.

Homelander, clearly annoyed by all the noise Canary was making, retaliated with his laser.

She shut up when she got hit by them, just when that happened, Flash, now fully charged, ran at the Homelander.

But he didn't just run straight at him, instead, he was running circles around him, creating some sort of tornado.

Homelander: Stop, you're making me dizzy.

He warned as he tried to grab Flash.

Homelander: I told you to fucking stop!

He yelled before grabbing Flash by his throat, immediately ending the tornado.

I tried to free Flash but the Homelander threw me back with his laser.

Homelander: You have been a pain in our ass for long enough...Flash.

One of the Supe Hunters tried to help the Flash, but Homelander used his laser to drill straight through his head, making it explode.

Canary: Shit...

Flash was thrown into the ground and stomped on by the Homelander.

After that, the Supe flew up in the air again and used his laser eyes to cut both of the Flash's legs off.

Homelander: Try to make a tornado now, you stupid fucking bastard!

He yelled, trying to be heard among the screams from the Flash.

Canary tried to attack him once again, this time with a kick instead of her screams, but the Homelander caught her by her leg, before spinning her around a few times and throwing her out of the arena.

Homelander: Now, who's next?

The Supe Hunter stood his ground, but he didn't risk making a move against the Supe.

Homelander: What's wrong? I was expecting you to try to jump me.

He mocked him as he slowly came closer to the hunter.

The hunter raised his sword, but the Supe caught it and ripped it from him, before ramming it through his chest, and letting him sink down to the ground.

Homelander: Another problem taken care of.

He said as he pulled the sword out of his chest and walked up to the Flash.

The Flash was still groaning from all the pain, which annoyed the madman.

Homelander: You really don't know when to shut the fuck up, do you?

He asked, rolling his eyes in annoyance and driving the sword through the Flash's mouth, shutting him up for good now.

He twisted the sword which caused the Flash's skull to be separated from his jaw.

I took a step back, disturbed by this brutality.

Homelander: Now, look at you. The last man standing. Just as it was intended.

I shook my head.

Y/N: It wasn't supposed to be like this.

Homelander: Right, it wasn't, but remember, you chose this path, so now you'll have to pay the price for it. But first, Reggie and your little family will have to pay, then you.

Y/N: What?

Homelander: They'll die, or maybe they're already dead, who the fuck knows?

He asked, shrugging with a smile.

Y/N: What are you talking about? They're all safe!

Homelander: Not really, I sent someone after them.

I have to get to them, fast.

I ran off, but was cut down immediately by Homelander's laser.

Y/N: Fuck...

I groaned as I slowly sat up again.

Homelander: No, no, no! You stay right the fuck here. You see that screen over there?

He asked as he pointed over to the arena's gigantic screen.

Homelander: Once my guy is finished with slaughtering Reggie and your family, he'll send live footage of their bodies right to this little screen.

Y/N: Why...

Homelander: Oh, I just want you to see your family dead, that's all.

Y/N: Why them? They didn't even do anything.

Homelander: Oh yes they did, they raised a little, pathetic, traitorous rat. And they'll be punished for it. So...

He sat down on the field, right next to me.

Homelander: We'll be watching a few dead bodies, together.

He said as he put his arm around my shoulders, in a friendly way, but also to prevent me from running off.

I knew I had to do something. I needed to save them, but there's no way I could get away from him now.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

37.5K 1.1K 14
Peter Parker x Reader// Peter Parker sneaks off campus everyday. And so do you. Being a freak wasn't a privilege. It made you different, and the worl...
81.3K 1.4K 18
Y/n l/n at the age of 18 loved heroes he loved them so much that he trained his body and broke his limiter now with unlimited power what antics will...
5.9K 198 13
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 miles morales x fem! reader I do not own any of these characters except the original characters I made, and you o...
23.9K 581 10
Peter has a secret he's Spider-Man well that and he has a crush on his best friend. Peter struggles between school and hero life and is loosing hope...