My Love (Slow Update)

By AmeliyaSky

Vegas and Pete in a happy relationship. They live happily after war between main and minor family. Now two fa... More

The beginning
01.Hurt so good
02.Strength
03.Little do you know
04.Brotherhood
05.Brotherhood - part 2
06.Weird
07.Back to....
08.Is it too late?-1
09.Is it too late? - 2
10.Welcome
11.Broken Friendship
13.Nothing more-2
14.Lean on my shoulder-part 01
15.Lean on my shoulder-2
16.WHO IS 'BEASTY'?
17.Lost

12.Nothing more-1

997 47 17
By AmeliyaSky

Author's Pov

"I'm tired from all the crying, I'm tired from all the waiting but what can I do when my heart yearns only for your warmness, only for your love or what you showed as love.

Your pet is soo hungry like he never felt before, but I think this time your pet has to starve to death, because most of the pets who was abandoned by their owners never had any choices left on their plates other than death.

You may be think I'm pathetic but If your happiness with him I'm ready to sacrifice myself again and again till I feel numb with my pain and hunger. For your happiness I let you go like a obedient pet I was.

But remember this pet is still waiting in the same place you abandoned him  till his last breath leave his lungs,
my Love."

He give him a warm smile as usual but this time his both eyes fill with tears but not from happiness..... after sometimes the photo fell from his hands and but he unconsciously clutched the photo to his chest and slept......

It's already 6 in the morning next day and Everyone started to get busy with their daily routine like usually. But one little cutie still in his dream land in a peaceful slumber after a very long time. 
In the past Pete was one of heavy sleeper but now everything changed. Now he even bearly managed to sleep 3 or 4 hours straightly.

Usually he was up by now from his missereble dreams or unceasing panic attacks caused by his past affairs, but today he slept like a baby in same bed which he spent past every night without any sleep or rest while crying his heart out.

The door burst opened and three figures entered enthusiasmly one after another like hens trailing chicks with their usual hyperactive joyful behaviour like usually, but two of the three suddenly gasped and looking at eachother like they want to confirm that they are seeing not a dream or a hallucination.

"My Peteeeeee.... Ouuchh! Why you two suddenly stopped id___" The one who bumped into his bodyguards shoulder yelled from sudden pain.

The one who finally saw the sleeping cutie none other than our Thankun covered his mouth with both hands dramatically while leaning on the Arm's shoulder.

"Is he really sleeping? Or..." It was out of Pol's mouth before he could think. He's even ready to check Pete's breath. Khun glares at Pol's gesture and smaked his head. "Ouchh..."

"Can't you see?" Khun barked back quietly while showing Pete's chest rising and falling rhythmically.

"Didn't think about it." Pol awkwardly averted his gaze. Arm placed the warm milk coffee on the bedside table which he brings for Pete, while Pol and Thankun bickering with each other.

Again Khun's full attention turned to Pete. "Ohh my baby" Khun cooed at the sleeping cutie and aproched the bed quietly.

"He isn't the purest person ever you have seen?" Thankun asked while gently stroaking Pete's fluppy hair. Arm and Pol nod without any hesitation while looking fondly at their friend. But really, he is more like a little brother to them than a friend. Pete let out a little whine as he snuggles to the soft comfort evenmore. Khun quickly retracted his hand afraid to wake Pete up.

Khun being little dramatically as he shed few fake tears. Arm sighed as he looked at his dramatic boss. "Ok!! Let him sleep boys. We'll come later." Khun said as he stands up adjusting his pink featherly coat.

"I'm proud of you." Khun thought about someone while smiling ear to ear.

Khun, Arm and Pol came here as usually to escort Pete to have his breakfast in the cafeteria because after he came from hospital he always stayed in his room and stopped interact with other people if it was not really necessary. So they have to forcefully dragged him out from his room everyday to make sure that he didn't completely closed himself from others.

This is the routine they followed since Pete discharged from the hospital. The trio took the responsible for take care of Pete during his healing process. Khun insisted that he want to look after Pete by himself, so Korn let him. So Khun like a mother hen being all the time to Pete while making sure to he had his meals, medicines and physical therapy right on the time. The trio even always accompanied him his regular checkups.

Pete always hated to be a burden to others, so when he saw his lovelies' worry about him he tried to show them he was fine even he was dying inside from heartbreak.

Although Pete smiled at them, it was not reached his eyes like usually. It solely a fake smile for other's reassurance. Maybe Pete thought he could fool them with his fake smile like before, but how can they be unrecognized this time?

Pete forgot that he is a broken soul now. So he can't hide his inner imotions anymore like he did in the past.

They were really worried about him passed days because Pete became more and more gloomy and weak day by day passed from lack of sleep and rest. So seeing Pete like this is really reassurance them a little.

So that's why they are really happy seeing Pete slept like a baby. Past days they tried various types of tricks to help Pete to sleep peacefully but none of that worked. In short Thankun even once tried to drugged Pete to sleep but it stopped thanks to Kim.

°°°°°°°°°°°

The morning sunshine hit his face like a gentle touch through the halfly opened curtains. The little cutie groaned lazily but wake up anyway with a pout. He opened his eyes slowly and stretched his numb limbs lazily while glancing at the source where the light came from and glare at the curtain.

"What the...." When he realised it's already sun rised he confused. He quickly glanced at the clock hanging on the wall. It shows 8.50 a.m. His eyes widend frantically when he saw the time. He even blinked few times and rubs his eyes with his little paws disbelievenly.

"Woah !!!" Pete whisper yelled after seen the time. Pete didn't slept like this even a one day after waking up from his coma, so he genuinely surprised but the same time he was happy. He again glanced at the clock like he want to confirm what he was thinking was true and a little smile formed into his mouth.

Only he knows how he spent past nights while crying or expecting someone his heart always yearn. Only he knows how much he cried to himself till he fell asleep from exhaustion.

Only he knows how much he longing for the familiar warmness. Sometimes he even continuously looking at the door expecting a only one person till his eyes couldn't keep up with his expecting heart anymore and his eyes closed eventually shattering even the slightest hope had. 

But only  four walls of the room witnessed for his tears and pleadings. They were the only ones who didn't give him a judgmental looks eventhough they witnessed most vulnerable site of his.

He is in a good mood after a long time, firstly he thought that he gonna spend his fully day off in his room but after little thinking he thought to going out today for a little change. Even he is no longer a usual bodyguard, he is the one who managed the gun field and bodyguards's practicing alonge with Chan.

Firstly Korn strictly refused to let him work as a bodyguard or as a any other worker anymore, but not because he left the family and his post for his love, because Korn wanted to let Pete to live his life freely like he deserves. Korn was very guilty what happened to Pete and eventhough they're not blood related and Pete's adoptive father he still couldn't shake the feeling he failed as a parent.

Korn said he didn't need to work and he can live with them as a family, even Khun also ready to give his half of his property to him but Pete being Pete. He didn't want to trouble anyone and depending on someone, specially he didn't like feel like a useless person.

He knew that he can't work as before because he still recovering from all the mental and physical wounds caused by his past unpleasant activities, but he determined to have any kind of job to make him busy.

But when he have soo much free time he can't keep his thoughts in control and his thoughts run here and there like a wild fire, while burning his soul again and again.

So Pete stubbornly begged till Korn agreed to let him work, but Korn said he was not going to work as a usual bodyguard anymore and he made him work alonge Chan in gun field and practicing. When Pete heard this he thought they didn't trust him and they seen him as a traitor.

But when he realised everyone really worried about his wellbeing he was overwhelmed by it. Everyone take care of him like their own and Khun, Arm and Pol became his personal care takers. When the person who he thought his own family abandoned him, when his bestfriend betrayed him they were the only ones who was with him. He knows he never can repay for their kindness.

Pete sighed softly while thinking about what happend since he wake up from his coma. But he can't get lingered about in his thought longer because sudden nausea hit him making him gagging on his own saliva.

When Pete try to get up instantly he sit down quickly because sudden dizziness hit him like yesterday night. Sudden dizziness make his legs feel like jelly, then suddenly he felt a bile make up in his throat. He is panicking

'Oh my... Am I going to throw up again?' before he even can reached the bathroom door he vomit all over the bedside carpet.

○●○●○●○●○●○○○○○○○○●○●○●●●○○●○

Hai guys, ❤️❤️❤️
I hope you enjoy this chapter

Sorry for the delay 😔😔

Have a nice day guys ❤️💗❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335K 11.8K 47
What if instead of Porsche , Vegas was attracted to Pete from the start . But things won't go easy for Vegas because someone else is also interested...
19.5K 983 15
|| VEGASPETE || . . 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙥𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙡𝙮?"- 𝙋𝙚𝙩𝙚 "𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 �...
11.6K 473 17
Vegas : baby... Come out... I'm begging you Pete : why. .. vegas... Why why did it happened to me... Pete threw something inside .... Vegas got scar...
1.8K 175 12
It wouldn't be the first time Tankhun has caused problems for his family and their business. However, this time, the trouble is of a different kind...