{Their Emotionless Omega}

By ThyMoonQueen

{Yandere Alpha Fem RWBY HAREM x Emotionless Abused Omega Fem OC} Sometimes Family can be strict, can be harsh... More

{Character Information}
{THE HAREM PT 1}
{THE HAREM PT 2}
Chapter Prologue: Through hell and back..
Chapter One: Reunion with Blake/Beacon academy...
Chapter Two: initiation ceramony...
Chapter Three: Recovery/Team Supporter/Reunion
Chapter Five: Confessions to emotions....

Chapter Four: First Class of the year/Prove thy self/Protective Blake..

658 24 3
By ThyMoonQueen

{Now that I have recovered, I can finally be in a classes, and honestly all of My favorite is Professor Good-Witch so far, as We finally gotten to class...}

[Lillian Pov]

*We see Pyrrah kick Cardiana butt, and honestly She deserved it, My ear still hurt from before, an alphas grip is strong and lasting, as Good-Witch and the class applauded them*

Glynda: *Looks around* Good work, Ms. Nikos, now who else would want to fight, one last one?..*She asked looking around* 

???: *Waves over* I would like to fight, but, I can pick out My opponent..*Said am gray Alpha girl*

Glynda: *Looks at the Alpha* Ms. Mercury, okay whom do You want to fight?...*She asked Her, looking at the crowd*

Mercury: *Speeds over and was immediately in front of Me* The famous omega, I've been hearing about, heard She is fast on Her feet, wanna see it for Myself, that and will needs to prove Herself right?...*She said, She winks at Me, which caused My huge team, to grit their teeth*

Glynda: *Sighs after an bit of hesitation* Well, Ms. Bell?...*I hummed to this nodding* Very well, get into position!..*As I walked over to an end, as My scroll registers My health vitals, and Hers on the huge screen* Ready?...*I get into stance, nodding, Mercury gets into Hers nodding* Do not want any killing here, or unnecessary heavy injuries!, fight!...*We got the green to fight*

*We circled each other, as We are looking for one another's, window of opportunity, I soon see Hers, dashing forward with My spare, as I swung at Her, She dodged by taking an side step, and went for an leg wing, I used My spare chain to block it, grabbing hold as it pushed Me back slightly, as I swinged with speed, kicking Her stomach, She growls in pain, sliding back, as She grunts holding Her stomach*

Mercury: *Chuckles with an cough* W-Wow Omega, You most certainly think on Your feet...*She said, as I charged at Her*

[??? Pov.]

*As I watched and record the hole thing, that Omega is certainly impressive, and might I say beautiful and amusing, I had troubles with My alpha side*

???: *Hums a bit* Cinder do You think, We could recruit that Omega?...*Said My lover, Emerald*

Cinder: *I chuckled lightly* Of course, My love, I know exactly what Your thinking to~...*I said silently*.

Emerald: *Grins happily* I do hope the mistress would share, once We show Her this beautiful Omega...*I hummed as Mercury raises up Her hands*

[Mercury Pov.]

*This serious blank less look, from Her eyes, that emotionless look, I can help but feel excited, but She shown a lot of strength, and potential, I raised up My hands*

Mercury: *I smiled a bit* I surrender....*I said and the fight ends, Her spare right between My eyes, I felt proud of this Omega's work*

Lillian: *Tilts Her head, pulling Her weapon back* Does that suffice Alpha?..*She asked, I nodded as We both bowed*

Mercury: *I chuckled patting Her head* Gotta admit, You've shown Your stuff, so I think twice before underestimate You for now on...*I said walking back to My team*

[Glynda Pov.]

*Seeing the Omega in action, must certainly has done things, I sense an decent amount of pheromones in the air, pheromones of approval, all for one special omega, I even myself surprised to sense My pheromones in the mix*

Glynda: *I clapped as some joined in* Good work, Omega, You've definitely proven Yourself, now that is it for today class dismiss!...*As I dismiss everyone, I looked at the recording, I must show this to headmistress, or keep it for myself, I shook My head*

[Lillian Pov.]

*As I gotten cleaned, and into normal school uniform, I was meant by an strong pulled as I exited the locker room, seeing Blake and Her eyes held the most seriousness I've ever seen*

Blake: *As the rest of the large team came by, She huffs with an growl* Can't believe, what I was smelling in there, argh, I can't stand the thought right now...*Huffs a bit as We began to walk*

Rin: *Nodded to Blake* I understand what You mean, and I can completely agree to Your reaction, seems everyone is forgetting Your her bonded alpha...I hate to say it, but You mig-...*Looks at Me, She signals blake to cover My ears*

Blake: *Looks at Me* Lily put on Your headphones and listen to some music on high okay?..*I looked at Her confused, then hummed nodding as I putted on My headphones, and played some music*

[Blake Pov.]

*I made sure She had it at full volume, as I see She does, I turned to Rin and the others*

Rin: *She sighs* You might have to do an premature claim on Her, bite Her claim Her here and now, it'll cause Her heat to come early, but it's better then later, We could go and allow You two to have Your time...*She suggested to Me*

Yang: *Bits Her lip, She sighs a bit* I agree with Rin, She has an point, but ummm, maybe just maybe...We could tag in by chance?...*She asked, I looked at Her then, at Lily who is humming an melody*

Blake: *I then think of it even more* "If They claim Her as well, then others will recognize how many Alpha's claimed Her, but I want it to be perfect, I want Lillian's emotions back before I do..." *I nodded to Myself and Her* On one condition, We get Her emotions back first, I want to experience Her true feelings, during when We claim Her, so for now, We have to keep close to Her...*I told Them, they all signed, and nodding* Whatever happens, to not let anyone near or touch Her, She is Ours...*I growled out with red eyes, Their eyes did the same*

Pyrrah: *Places Her hand at Her heart* You needn't to worry, She will be kept am good eye on..*I nodded thanking them*

Lillian: *Looks at Me, I smiled and nuzzled My face into Her shoulder, She took off Her headphones* Is everything okay?....*She asked innocently*

Blake: *I chuckled nodding to Her* Yes everything is okay, Hey I heard from Velvet an nice restaurant faunus friendly had opened, do You want to go?...*I asked Them all, They all looked*

Weiss: *Looks at Her schedule and nodded*  I can go for some food, kinda famished actually...*The others agreed*

°After getting something to eat and take out°

[Lillian Pov.]

*I hummed a tad bit, rubbing My ear as I written, eating some chicken and rice, as I study and did homework on My bed, it was pouring lightly, as Blake was snuggled by Me*

Lillian: *I looked at Yang and Nora arm wrestling* You two should, not do that enough, one of You may break one or another's arm, please Alpha's take it easy...*I said, They looked with blushes on their faces, They nodded to this*

Yang: *Flops on My bed* Okay We'll try to not, but whatcha up too?...*I pointed at My work* Really studying, why do You study?!, come on have some fun or something Lils!..*I hummed softly, as I continued*

Lillian: Fun.....*I blinked for an second*

Nora: *Flops on the other side* Yeah!, what did You and Blake usually do during Your child-hood?...*She asked a bit curious, I looked at Them as I looked out in the window watching rain pour* 

Lillian: *I was in thought* Rain.....*My head then pinged*

'!Flashback!´

*Giggling was heard, as I see Myself puddle dip, during an rainy day, I would've been 9, as I see My little self look at Blake who was same age, I see Myself smile brightly, soaked and happy*

Little Me: *I see Myself run over to Blake* BLAKEY COME ON PLEASE!!!, ITS FUN!?...*It was light pour, so it wouldn't be an bother*

Little Blake: *She bit Her lip, My youngerself gave literal doggy eyes, She sighs with an smile* Okie okie...*She said to Me*

*As We danced and played, Blake enjoyed and I did to, I never seen Myself smile like that in an very long time*

'!End of Flashback!´

[Yang Pov.]

*We waited for Her reaction and answer, but We see Her lips, Blake looked at Her awhile She was reading an Blake, We then see and heard something that lit up Our eyes, She let out an soft poor giggle with an small smile*

Lillian: *Her eyes flashed with some sparkles* Me and Blake would puddle dip, and enjoy light pouring rain...Blake was against it cause of being an cat faunus, but She played and danced with Me, until We both were thoroughly soaked, after We were done, I think I caught an cold soon after...*I looked at Blake, Her eyes held some drinkles of tears, as She sat up holding Lillian close*

Blake: *We then see Lily sparks disappear again, We sighed* We always had fun during the light rainy days haven't We....*She said, Lillian sighed*

Lillian: *She finished Her work, putting it up* I-I...*She stuttered, We frowned as We can hear how She tries to keep the feeling there, but soon Her facial expression turns to the normal, emotionless look, She slumps* Hurts...*We comforted Her, as We hear the others come back from workin on some ideas for next week*

Ruby: *Looked confused at Us* Something happened, if everything okay?..*I sighed patting Lily head, pulling back*

Yang: *I looked at them* She had an strong experience of emotion happen, but She couldn't keep it there for long, but it happened from an strong happy memory, but it hurts Her to keep it there...*I told as They frowned coming from*.

Lillian: *Huffs a bit, which seemed angry and frustrated from the smell of it, She is using Her smells to express which helps* I dislike the fact I can't keep it, I want to be able to feel again, but it's problematic and quite difficult, My Mother and Father tried, but They couldn't find anything to help...*She let out another sigh*

Pyrrah: *I looked at Pyrrah who cleared Her throat, as We all pulled back* ..Maybe the Headmistress knows, She should know all basic things, the library is filled cause of Her, maybe She know...*We all nodded agreeing*

Blake: *Cups Lillian face* Tomorrow, We go and talk to Her, understood?, I wanna help You, Omega....*She said to Lily, Lillian looked at Her, then held Blakes hand*

Lillian: *She sighs a bit* Okay, Tomo-...*Yawns tiredly*

*We all smiled, as We began to get ready for bed, I bit My lip, as I walked over to Blake and Lillian, Blake looked at Me*

Yang: *I rubbed My neck* Mind if I join You two?...*I asked Her, She hums then thinks, She nodded after I smiled joining as They both cuddled into Me, I held them* Night You two...*I said softly*

Blake/Lily: Night Yang...*I held them both, hoping for the best tomorrow*

~Timeskip, New Chapter~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 13.5K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
681K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
471K 16.9K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...