Special Guests

By MKChick

Not MK related but are in my heart 😍 More

TELEPATÍA (Andrew Koji and I)
I JUST WANT ONE RING FROM YOU (Simu Liu and I)
4 AM (Simu Liu and I)

DAMN, RIGHT? (Andrew Koji and I)

14 0 0
By MKChick

Yeah, one-two fleeka, you wanna pop my speakers 🎤

This song doesn't get off my head. Jeez...

There will be this rap joint that I really want to go, and I am convincing my friends, Joe and Andrew, to come with me.

The point is that both of them want to have a date, and I just can't pick one... Damn, right?

Andrew is super sweet - the simple japanese boy who likes to listen to rap music on his headphones while he meditates. He loves kung fu, Bruce Lee films and his brother Jason. And of course his dogs... We had a thing in the past and it seems that he didn't get over it. But being honest, I didn't either...

Joe, on the other hand, is the bad boy from Jakarta - but he talks Chinese like I talk English. He likes to dance, cook and also does martial arts - Judo is his strongest. He also got some medals competing for his country at the University. I'm seeing him now... I gave him some kisses on our last meeting and I guess he liked it. But he is super bothered by the fact that I had a thing with Andrew.

I'm just a girl who likes to dance, sing like a drunk lady and listen to rap from all over the world. These days I caught myself listening to Fantastista, a rap song from Finland... I can listen and sing songs in languages I don't understand, but I can't pick one guy to go on a date!

- Hey, Fer! - Joe called me while I was finishing my job.
- What's up, JoTa?
- Is everything ready for tomorrow? I don't wanna hear you saying no. - He looked at me with his eyebrows lifting up.
- Hey, I'm going! I called Andrew to come too, is it okay?
- You mean Koji? Oh... He still likes you right?
- I don't know, I thought it's in the past...
- He always look at you like a puppy. I know he loves you!
- We are not a couple, Joe. Let's just have fun... There will be rap battles and I can't wait to see if someone will try to emulate Eminem there! - I said.
- Yeah. I'm sure it will be awesome. Brought some chinese tunes. Which country you picked today?
- Finland.
- Oh, that's new - I saw Andrew coming with his phones down - what curious words you have learned?
- Fantastista. The title of the song I was listening!
- So, about the rap joint... I'll see you tomorrow there, okay? - Andrew winked at me and Joe, and I was really surprised by how confident he gets when he talk to me.

Joe was looking at me kinda nervous.
- Alright, Fer. You like him too.
- I don't know! I really want to be with ya, but I am confused as fuck... It's not like we didn't have history!
- I wanna hang out with you, but this thing you two have makes my willingness fade little by little.
- Joe... I will make my choice. Don't worry, it won't get past this weekend. Let's enjoy!
He nodded and gave me a hug. I know he is not so happy...

I just know that I like this mess somehow... To have them both fighting for me. I wish I could get the best of both... At the same time I knew that I was being selfish.

The weekend just started and I received my bestie Dianne at home, so we can get dressed to the party.
- I liked this black pants on you, Fernanda! They are stylish and make you look a little thinner.
- Thanks! I bought it a long time ago. But I didn't know where to use it! I like how my butt looks big in it.
- Huh, you wanna get attention, don't you?
- I do... But I haven't made my decision.
- About Andrew or Joe?
- Exactly. - I spoke while I was trying a neon green cropped corset and putting my high heel boots on - do you like this outfit combo?
- It's daring. I like it! - Dianne said while she was doing a braid on her beautiful long hair. She was using a classic make up that makes her Asian face even prettier than it is.
- I'm good to go. Let's call an Uber? - I asked. Dianne just nodded, and off we go.

We have arrived at the rap joint and there were some rap battles going on. Two guys from Kingston, Jamaica were battling with their crazy accent and I was impressed!
- Oh wow... That's super sick! I loved it! - Dianne is not a big fan of rap, but she was with me for a reason... She would catch up with her boyfriend Manny on the party. He is one of the DJs there.
- Yeah, and you are getting the way! I'm surprised with it, girl!
- Hey, isn't it... Andrew?
- Yes. Let me say hi...

He was looking simple - a white tee, with clear blue jeans, sneakers and his beard was well made that day - he always keeps it messed up... Tonight he was super sexy though.
- Hi, Fer. How are you? You look cool in neon green.
- Thank you... You always make me feel better with your compliments...
- I wish I could do more for you - he was staring at my cleavage - ...but I think you're waiting for Joe, right?
- Yeah, sort of. I called you two for the party...
- Are you alone now? - He asked me in a seductive way. His voice is deep and I really like how he chants some Japanese raps. Even if some of his friends mocks his accent...
- Yes, Dianne went to the cabin with Manny.
- Want something to drink?
- Sure!
He got some scotch for him and I got a draft beer with wine for me. It was cold and sweet, the way I love.
- Hey, Fer. I love to talk to you... I mean, you brought me lots of new music to hear and I am loving it... I mean, rap from Finland and Portugal? That's curious.
- I see! I just like to visit those countries through music. Finland is my favorite country right now... Maybe one day I will be brave enough to face the cold weather.
- I highly doubt about it... you don't like any cold wind here in SanFran - Andrew started to laugh and his adorable smile was tempting me. I don't know why I was holding myself to give him a kiss... Maybe I was afraid of getting Joe upset.

But I really like Andrew somehow.

- Damn, right? I will visit the nordic countries with lots of clothes on... Haha - I smiled back.
Andrew started to approach me, talking to me next to my ears.
- Kisushitai...
- What did you say? - Andrew and his cute way of talking japanese.
- I wanna kiss you, but in Japanese.
- Huh, that's cute - I blushed.
- Kisu sa sete kudasai...?
- I don't know what you're asking, but I'll say yes.
- Fine, then...
His eyes got fixed on mine, and I could feel Andrew's left hand touching my waist while his right hand was holding my face. He smiled gently before he approached his lips on mine.
I could not react... His kiss is so good. He moves his tongue softly, but he likes to give small bites on my lips. I like it a lot.
- You're not afraid of Joe, are you? - I asked Andrew, and he laughed.
- He can't mess with my kung fu, you know?
- Yeah, I know... That's how you get laid? Using some japanese words and getting chills with your exciting voice? - I said.
- I try to. But being honest? I'm always thinking about you. You are my weakness, Fer.
- Oh wow - I blushed - Domo arigato, Koji-San.
- Want another beer? - I saw my phone blinking and it was some text messages from Joe. He has arrived and he wanted to see where I was... I had to be honest with him.
- Hey, JoTa is here.
- So...? You're not enjoying your time with me?
- It's not because of you. He doesn't know anyone here but us... Maybe Manny. But he just arrived and he never came here before...
- Okay, I will go to the bathroom, be right back! - And there I was, alone again.

I know what he must be thinking - that I am using him while Joe didn't come and that kinda sucks... I hope it didn't break his heart.
- Ni hao, Fer - Joe found me at the bar... He was looking super hot with his tight buttoned black shirt and pants. He was using huge blinging rock earrings and his smell was fantastic. Joe knows how to impress - I liked your green cleavage...
- Hello, handsome. Where the hell have you been? You're super fine!
- Terima kasih! Want something to drink?
- I just got a beer. I'm waiting a little so I don't get drunk... - I said.
- What language is this on the rap fight? Are you listening? - Joe asked.
- Hey, it must be... French? I wanna see it with my own eyes! - I grabbed Joe's hand and reached out the main stage. There was a battle of Haiti x France on the stage and I love how this beautiful language sounds on rap.

Joe was protecting me on my back while I was dancing with the beats. It didn't look at all like a battle - it sounded like a duet and I was enjoying a lot. I couldn't help but leaning a little my back onto Joe, who was sinking his fingertips on my waist. I was feeling his breathing while he moved my short hair aside, just to whisper something in my ear:
- Aku mau kamu... Biarkan aku menciummu?
- Kamu is you in Indonesian? I don't need translator for your request... - I turned in front of him, holding his chest and allowing him to kiss me. It was completely different from Andrew - Joe is more intense. He wraps me up on his strong arms, holding my hair while he pulls my lips and do some hot twist tonguing.
- Fuck! - That's all I could say after the liplock.
- There's more later if you want to - he winked at me in such an erotic way that my legs got weak.
- You are a freaking devil, JoTa.
- I know... I heard that before - he smiled at me and then I got released from his arms.

Out of nowhere I was surprised by Andrew. On the rap battle stage. What is going on?

- Yo! I wanna make a rap battle. I wanna challenge you, Joe Taslim! For her hand tonight - he pointed at me and I was in shock.
- Okay, I am in! - He nodded and left me there, going up to the main stage. Jesus!

All I wanted right now is to dig a hole and hide there. Dianne found me quickly, thank God!
- I am eager to hear this battle! - she screamed with euphoria.
- And I wanna disappear! Everyone is looking at me!
- Fer, enjoy the moment! At least they're not fighting kung fu or something.
- Guess you're right...

HEY Y'ALL! Audrey here and I will introduce these two guys willing to conquer someone's heart and get kinky tonight!
On my right side, the japanese boy with these stylish Bose headphones... Mister Koji-San!

- Go go go, boy! - I heard Dianne screaming. Of course, she's his cousin...
- Don't make this worse for me, girl...

On my left side, the sexy indonesian dude with lots of bling blings and a fancy clock... Our Judo super-hero...
Mister JoTaslimmmm!

It's time to battle. DJ, drop the beat!

- I wanna go home, Di.
- Hell you won't!

Koji-San:
From the land of the rising sun, I come with might
My rhymes shining brighter than neon city lights
I'll woo her with haikus, graceful as a cherry blossom
And leave you in the dust, defeated, forgotten

JoTa:
Indonesia, my home, a nation united
With the strength of our people, we're forever ignited
I'll serenade her with gamelan beats and tales untold
And leave you speechless, my victory bold

- YESSSSS! - I've never seen Dianne so excited in a rap joint. And well, I am surprised as fuck with this.

From Tokyo's neon lights to Mount Fuji's grandeur
I'll sweep her off her feet with a love so pure
With honor and respect, I'll treat her right
Together we'll soar like a kite in flight

From Bali's beaches to Jakarta's streets
I'll show her a love that never retreats
With spices and colors that ignite the flame
We'll dance in rhythm, a love without shame

- WUT? - I was with my mind blown away. I couldn't stop listening and got caught in their little fight, which is getting better. Wow...
- These lads are in another level! Come on, one more round! - Audrey the host just added a little more sauce and pepper...

From Tokyo to São Paulo, let me be your guide
Together we'll journey on this love-filled ride
I'll serenade you with cherry blossoms' grace
Painting dreams of love on Brazil's embrace
Let's dance to samba rhythms, our hearts in sync
Fernanda, my queen, let our love distinct

- HOLY SHIT, cousin! - Dianne was having lots of fun in there and I started to applause with everyone. My smile was huge for Andrew who was smiling back, but Joe didn't give up...

From Jakarta to Rio, let's explore the scene
Indonesian spices blending with Brazil's cuisine
I'll show you the beauty of my archipelago
Together we'll create a love that'll overflow
We'll sway to bossa nova, our souls entwined
Fernanda, let me be the one who shines

I heard the crowd going nuts. The rappers from Kingston were looking at me like "what a difficult choice you have, girl".
Audrey reached out and simply dropped her mic on my hand.
- Good luck, chica - she said while she was leaving me with the hard task.
Everyone went silent while I saw both of them looking at me.

- Oh wow... - I took a deep breath - Fantastic. You two are just incredible and I loved it. It's my favorite rap battle of all time! Thank you for sharing this love for rap and hip hop and understanding that I love rappers from Finland, martial arts and asian culture. You two did so good that it's super hard to choose... I loved how you two expressed yourselves with your own knowledge, culture and way of living. You, Andrew, is the angel, and Joe, you're the devil... I mean... I will have to pick one, I know. I want to make clear that it's just here on this rap battle... I love you two! But... This rap battle's winner is Koji-San.

I heard Andrew screaming on top of his lungs, just like when he wins a kung fu match. Joe was super disappointed... But let's be fair, I only chose Andrew because he actually knew that I was from São Paulo... I couldn't actually pick a winner in my heart.
- So, I won the match! Let's go to my place? I have lots of things to show you and tell... - He was teasing me with his rispy voice, I know he was.
- I... I need to talk to Joe first...
- What? But I won the rap battle...
- You did, by a small ounce!
- Yeah, I know! That is why I wanna take you home. Get your heart back to me. I know you still care... Right?
- Fer - Joe came right to us and I was like, kinda sorry for him... I don't know... - I believe you like me, but not exactly how I wish.
- Joe, are you upset with this? You were amazing! I loved it!
- I know, I know we made something awesome here - Joe gave Andrew a fist bump and he smiled - we can be friends and all, but I know that you love him. Mr Koji, I will not be in your way anymore...
- But... Joe? Please... - I got really blind by the whole situation. He waved me goodbye and smiled, but I am sure he was going separate ways.

Still... I feel deep down in my heart that I knew... That Andrew is the one for me.

- Fer? We can go home if you like. Dianne sent me a text and she is not so good. - Andrew said.
- What happened to her?
- She's too drunk. Maybe she was overwhelmed when you picked me up. I don't know...
- I believe so.

We were heading to Dianne's car in a hurry. Andrew would drive us to her place, and after that I believe it's in his bed that I will end up in a few hours.

His damned confy bed that I had lots of sex and orgasms... Damn, right?

- So, that's where you jump off, Lady Di! - Andrew said while he was opening the door to his cousin.
- Thanks, new rap star! Fer... Take care of him, okay?
- What?
- Yeah, I saw what happened to Joe... You were always looking at Andy. Even though he kicked ass on the rap battle too!
- Guess you already knew that I was fooling myself with JoTa, right?
- No... You have a story with my cousin and I knew that making you call him to the rap joint you would give in... You have a soft heart! And that's what I love about you!
- Thank you girl. You know what? I'm about to go and have some fun now. Take care of yourself... Get some rest and some pills for the headache.
- Love you too, Fer. - She gave me a hug and went inside her place.

That's the moment of truth now. Me and Andrew Koji inside the car all by ourselves.

We went straight to his house, and I was missing it. His two pets were waiting for him at the door and started to shake their tails when they saw a familiar face...
- Hey, Mei-Ling! Oh she's so huge! - I fell on the ground with his beloved Akita. She licked my face and I could hear Andrew laughing at me.
- She was missing you a lot, Fer.
- Maybe I am not the only one who's missed here. Where's Cho?
- Oh, the brazilian caramel dog is with my father. He is taking good care of him...
- I am sure he's being spoiled there!
We sat down at the couch. Andrew brought me a cup of water and I was wondering what we would talk about now. I hope I don't give up of my decision.
- Hey, I meant it when I said you look good in neon green.
- Yeah. It's the new color of the moment in Finland.
- I cannot believe that I will have to take you to Helsinki on our vacation...
- What? Andrew... Are you kidding me?
- No! It's just a thought here! - He smiled at me and I couldn't not smile back, while I was looking into his beautiful almond eyes.
- Look, I made a mistake back in the day, and I don't want to get back on that subject, Andrew.
- I won't. I am just looking at you and realizing that I am so lucky to have you here again! See... I know JoTa is super fun, the heart-throb and all, and he's strong and confident and- I had to shut his mouth with a kiss. A pretty good one.
-...but I am here with you Koji-San. What happened between me and Joe is buried now. On that moment you grabbed the mic and challenged him, I knew that somehow you were fighting for me again. That was... priceless. Domo arigato...
- I know I am not wearing anything sexy and stuff like you are, but... I believe you know what I am thinking about now, right? - He was looking at me, from the bottom to the top, moving his hands slowly and giving me a hug. I just let my body loose onto his chest.
- I know what you mean. Take me to bed, and I will do what I am thinking about too.

We couldn't hold any longer. Andrew and I got up and we started to kiss, in a very passionate way, with my body being pressed on the wall. I could feel the weight of his body on mine, his hands zipping my pants off and moving inside my underwear. Yeah, exactly where I wanted to feel his fingers.
- Oh, I didn't lose my way, didn't I?
- Fuck, you know exactly what I like - his fingers were touching my clit and it was so freaking good. But I knew I wanted more than that. While he was touching me, I got his white tee off, showing off his spectacular body. His kung-fu exercises made him even stronger, and I could feel every inch of it with my mouth and tongue.
I took his pants off and saw his boner - but before I could suck him, I had to use a little of my hands, teasing just like he did to me.
- I was missing your soft hands, you know - Andrew was talking with that deep voice I love -... Fuck, let's go to my bed...
- I want you to beg for it - my hands started to move fast around his cock, making him moan - so...?
- You're such a bitch - he replied - I'll make you even more excited...

I grabbed Andrew by the hand and went to his bed, that bed with lots of memories - and well, I was about to write down a new one in my memory lane.

Andrew Koji, you're all mine now and nothing will change that.

He laid onto the bed and I had to sit on him, kissing his lips gently as he likes to do with me. I gave a little brazilian twist to it - we love french kisses and that's what Andrew likes the most about me kissing him.
While we were twisting our tongues, I felt his hands zipping off my neon green top, showing my boobs to him and making him happier than kids on Halloween.
- Much better now - I couldn't hold much longer with his cock arousing me, and started to ride him up. His eyes were shut, focused, and his moans were making me feel even more wet than the usual. My hips were moving up and down, while I was holding up the pillow on his back... His left hand was holding my waist and the right one pinching my nipples, making me shiver.
- Don't hold back, cum to me - I said while I was riding - I know you like this cunt, don't you?
- Shit, don't stop - Andrew said in between his heavy breathing. But he pushed me to the bottom and now he's on top of me, eating me while my legs are wide open for him.
I couldn't ask for more - Now I could feel him deeper and see his fuck face while he holds my hands.
- I'm cumming, fuck- he said, while I could hear his roar of pleasure... And yeah, I felt him exploding in there.

He didn't let me go yet. Andrew had a little bit more energy to go downtown. And that's what I love about Koji-San - he knows when I orgasm, and he loves to hear me scream.
All my body was trembling when I felt him licking and sucking my clit...
Fuck, I was missing this so much!
No one could do the way he does to me. Only he can.
My legs were shaking, the heat was lifting, my pussy felt so wet and his fingering made my cherry pop. Damn... I had to yell. To show up how excited I was while having this orgasm.

I could see his face all wet when he finished the job.
It was like when he takes a shot of whiskey.

- Daijōbu? - I asked.
- Fer... I am great. I won't ask if you liked it, because my beard is a mess and my face is wet - he giggled.
- I loved it. Every little thing. Come here - Andrew laid next to me. We were looking at each other while I was moving my hands onto his face, ready to give him a liplock.
- I was missing you.
- How long we didn't have sex? - I asked.
- It's not much for you... But a lifetime for me.
- I shouldn't release you... Turns out I realized I didn't need anyone else, but you. - I said in relief.
- Did you make love with Joe?
- Once. It was good, but... you're irreplaceable. Gomenasai... I shouldn't have left you two months ago.
- Don't feel sorry. Totemo aishitemasu.
- Watashi mo dārin... I believe I lost some vocabulary!
- You sound better than me in Japanese!
- This is completely insane, since you are the sensei here!
- You can listen to finnish, norwegian and swedish rap and sing like you are talking in English. Japanese it's not so hard for you, right? - He gave that smile of a proud boy who loves company... It always makes me melt.
- Yeah... You understand me better when I am talking about those unknown artists that I like, you know how to touch me and let me loose... Making love to you is so freaking good... And you love martial arts just like I do.
- It's all about practicing.
- About practice... What was that rap battle? I mean...
- Yeah, I was watching lots of rappers and how they rime, rap battles... I even asked Manny to help me.
- Oh! That's dedication!
- Yeah, I know... All I wanted was to get you back. I thought I would get it easily since you kissed me at the beginning of the night...
- You know you're a weakness on me - just like you told me. I was foolish not to realize it was you I wanted all along! And I am sorry about that.
- Don't be - He was so happy. Andrew's eyes were shining and I was feeling incredible... And we stood still looking at each other for 30 seconds, all silent.
- I need to get some rest, baby - I said.
- Me too. Those rapper skills got me really tired!

We fell asleep quickly, and then I realized that everything that I wanted was Koji-San with me all along, I just didn't notice that... Damn, right?

-fin-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 63 18
Since @YourNCTSimp is leaving Wattpad, I decided to be a good friend and publish their stories on my account. Love you~
20.1K 134 9
i stopped writing this out of respect for jaden.
3.2K 150 10
[you might be above punching him in the face because he's your dad, and i totally respect that. i, however, am not above it so please get out of my w...