๐’๐”๐๐‘๐„๐Œ๐€๐‚๐˜; ๐˜ฟ. ๐™ƒ๐™š๏ฟฝ...

Af TotallyAL_

โ”โ” โ ๐˜ ๐˜‰๐˜Œ๐˜“๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜๐˜Œ in Dan heng supremacy โž โœฎ หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท Honkai starrail [๐—›๐—ฆ... Mere

๐•๐Ž๐‹. ๐ŸŽ - ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ
๐•๐Ž๐‹. ๐Ÿ - ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 1
๐•๐Ž๐‹. ๐Ÿ - ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 3
๐•๐Ž๐‹. ๐Ÿ - ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 4
๐•๐Ž๐‹. ๐Ÿ - ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 5
๐•๐Ž๐‹. ๐Ÿ - ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 6

๐•๐Ž๐‹. ๐Ÿ - ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 2

1.5K 54 47
Af TotallyAL_

━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━...(Y/n) slowly fluttered her eyes open just to be met with brightness causing her to flinch, she could still feel pain in her head.Suddenly a white figure slowly emerged

'Welcome, child' The figure said making a greeting pose.

'Where am I..Why is your voice in my mind' not knowing what to do the girl looked at the figure.the light was so bright that she couldn't see a thing, she squinted her eyes.

'...Why? there's a simple question to that, I'm a god..atleast that's what you humans call us'

'YOU CAN READ MINDS!?'

'Of course'

'Don't tell me that I got hit by a truck' (Y/N) thought. ' You did indeed ' " FUCK " (Y/n) pulled her hair in frustration, shaking her head in denial.

Breath in

Breath out.

'Are you alright?'

' uh..I just got hit by a fuvking truck?..not to mention this is how those fanfics start, I will literally die first'(Y/N) looked at the 'god'

' May I ask what "fanfics" is ' The "god" asked, a hint of confusion in their voice.

'Nothing important.But wait..' ' yes, child?'

'Don't tell me I'm in heaven' She looked around with horror.

'If you humans call them that then It is'

'I think..you got the wrong person..'

"And why is that?" the god spoke for the first time."I-ughh I need to tell Alex to delete my search history" (Y/N) facepalmed

"There is no need, child.You have deceased, there is no way of turning back now."

"Wait a damn sec-"

"What is your last wish?"

"What?"

"We have no time, child"

"I want to go to another world or...planet, that be cool if it was real." (Y/N) teased knowing this is all a dream?

"Very well then"

"WAIT!!"

CRASH

The place shattered like a piece of glass." So long, child we will meet again. " The god said before disappearing in to dust.The girl screamed in horror as she fell in to the endless darkness...

━━━━━━━━━━━━

' It's time to wake up, child '

The (H/C) girl shot up, breathing heavily.She clutched her shirt.

'Where am I..no..wait who am I..?'

The girl looked around..a cute room, a bed and a big photo wall decorated with various kinds of photos, there were some stuffed animal on the floor, and outside the window was a sea of stars.

'...' The girl stood up, her legs felt weak.Her head was aching.She walk to the door and slide it open.'a long hall way' the girl poked her head out to look..there were 2 rooms to the left and one on the right.The girl walked out and head to the right.

'Another door..' She leaned her hand on the wall.

'So..tired..' She slowly walked to go the next room.'huff huff' she slowly slide the door opened to see a small rabbit walking around talking to a red haired lady.She had a golden rose on her right neck, and some golden hair accessories to the left of her head.The bunny turned its gaze to (Y/€₩₩£)? Its eyes widens.

"Who are you!?"The bunny screamed.The lady turn her head back to look at the (H/C) girl.The lady studied her face before her eyes widens.

"How did you come in the express?"The lady asked, her pose in to a ready to attack one.(Y/N) slowly walked towards the lady.

"Don't come closer!"The bunny screamed as It hid behind the red haired lady.

"Where am I.."The (H/c) steps weakened as she tried to walk the red hair lady, her body leaning to each side, her hand on her head.

━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━(Y/@^#()?) POV.

Who is she.. she looks so..Suddenly my head pounded like crazy.my grip on my head tighten as I try to walk to the lady,My legs weakened my body felt like it wanted to collapse..Suddenly everything turned black, my body fell on to the floor making a 'thud' sound.

'(Y/N)...Is that me? My name...(Y/N)...How did I get here...'

━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━Red haired lady POV.

"Who are you!?"Pom-Pom said its eyes widen in surprise, with a hint of fear.

I turned my head to the person Pom-Pom was refering to.A (H/C) woman and (E/C) eyes, she was wearing a white hoodie and pants, blood could be seen on her head and dirtied on her hoodie,my eyes widens 'what has she been through..but how did she got on the express'

"How did you come to the express?"I asked trying not to add the hint of shock and confusion in my voice.I go in to my' ready to attack' pose.The woman tried to walk closer, I noticed she was trying to not collapse.our eyes met for a second..(E/C) ones.

Beautiful and innocent

"Don't come closer!!"Pom-Pom yelled hiding behind me.The woman muttered something before she suddenly collapsed on the floor.I sighed in relief as I walked to her and crouched down to her level."She fainted,let's wait for her to wake up"I suggested.Pom-Pom whimpered nodded in response before I carried the sleeping woman in my hands.I looked at her to see various wounds on her face and head, I frowned before I placed her on the couch.Suddenly I heard a door slide open revealing Dan-heng and March.They both ran to me,with a deep frown on their face.

"What happened!!?? Who is she,Himeko!??"March screamed as she turned her gaze to the sleeping woman beside me.

━━━━━━━━━━━━
3rd person POV.

The young woman with light pink hair and pink and blue eyes called "March". slide the door opened as she ran to himeko,her tall, slender friend with blue eyes, fair skin and black hair who is called "Danheng" followed behind.

"What happend!!?? Who is she Himeko!?"March screamed as she noticed the woman beside Himeko, who was sleeping soundly.The (H/C) breath was calm and steady.

"IS she a villain!??"

"Let's not jump in to any conclusions,March."Dan heng said blankly taking glances at the mysterious person, his frown deepening as he noticed your wounds.

"I know you are wondering who is she,I have no idea either"Himeko sighed as she crossed her arms shaking her head slightly.

"How did she get in here anyway?"March asked.March looked at the (H/c) lady, she noticed the deep wounds as her mouth twitched in slight horror."and why is she wounded!?"She continued.

"I have no idea March, she just came in..like this"Himeko pinced the bridge of her nose slightly before turn to look at the two.

"I want you both to take care of her wounds for me,Tell her to meet me after"Himeko said.The both nodded slightly as Himeko flashed a grateful smile before walking away.

"..."The two friends stood in silence.

"Uh--"March turned to look at Dan heng awkwardly as he sighed.

"You have no idea what to do right?"He continued.

"Ehh?? OFCOURSE I do..hmp"March bit her lip as she crossed her arms, earning a defeated sigh from the male.

"Let--uh Let's just get her to the station first!"March smiled.

Dan heng pick the lady up in bridal style looking at her peaceful sleeping face before nodding at march "I'll carry her" Dan heng said as March grinned slightly.They both went to the station...

━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━
A/N - how do ya'll feel meeting the "man" 💅💅

Extra bids

#6 Himeko was curious why you had a lot of wounds.

#7 Dan heng saw you as a quite interesting person, He's still not letting his guard down though.

#8 no one knows what (Y/N) was dreaming about...do you?

#9 You don't remember anything..just your name.

#10 March felt horrible when she saw your wounds.

Opinion change

Dan heng - ❛ She looks dangerous.I mustn't let my guard down ❜

March - ❛ ahhh who knows what happend to her..her wound looks so deep!! I hope she recovers just fine! ❜

Himeko - ❛ I have no idea how she got on the express with no one noticing, but I hope she isn't a threat. ❜

Pom-Pom - ❛ Very scary! She just suddenly came on the express.I didn't even see her come in! ❜

The 'god' - ❛ That child ask a lot of question...I Should find out what is this 'fanfics' that child mentioned. ❜

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

872K 53.5K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
499K 14.3K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
1.8M 58.8K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
698K 11.2K 65
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...