Extra ordinary

By idonthaveanamealrt

An incredibly ordinary looking girl with an incredibly ordinary personally somehow ended up in Inso's law and... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 10

472 26 0
By idonthaveanamealrt

Hey everyoneee....I'm backkk. Don't be mad I swear I didn't ghost for no reason. I had school and finals T.T

Also a little secret just between you and me, I have no idea where I'm going with this story. I just make shit up along the way. So it's gonna be horrible. 

_____________________________________

'Should I chase her down? oh god what's going to happen to me' 

You decided not to chase her down, but this did get you thinking. 

'Why am I feeling so guilty? Can't I even hang out with my friends without other people jumping to conclusion?' 

"What's wrong with you? Why are you staring down at your food like that with that expression?" Ji Ho interrupted your thoughts. You didn't realize you had such a serious face until he pointed it out. 

You're expression quickly changed to a laughing one. "I was thinking about how I'm going to make such good food for myself when I grow up and I can't have my mom make it anymore." you lied. 

"I feel like the easy solution is to just learn how to cook." 

"No shit sherlock." 

"If it was that easy why did you almost burn down your house?"

The rest of the lunch period was filled with chitter and chatter. When the school day finally ended, the group all went to Dan I's house for dinner and hang out.

"I won't be joining you guys this time I have something to do in a bit." You told them. 

"Huh? what do you have to do Soo Ah?" Ju In asked. 

You paused for a bit and smiled at them as they anticipated your answer.

"Don't worry about it it'll just be a quick thing. When I get back I'll join you guys if you're all still there" 

You waved at them as you walked away. 

'I just need some ice cream.' 

You got a chocolate popsicle with two sticks and sat on a bench at the bridge near your school. 

Pausing for a moment, you enjoyed one half of the popsicle while you let the other melt. This has been a ritual for a while month now. You started it when she first left and you were all emo. But now, it's just comforting to think about her at least once a week. 

"I'm not sure if this practice is sustainable in any way, but for now it's nice." 

you said out loud not worrying about anyone hearing. You do feel a little guilty about ditching your friends but sometimes, alone time is important for personal growth. 

'Look at me going through personal growth after suffering a loss.'

'I'm gonna text her that.' 

After enjoying the afternoon breeze for a couple more minutes you decided to pack up and leave for home. After throwing away the trash, you turned the corner to a building and was caught in a surprise. 

"AHH!" you screamed. 

"WOAAH" they screamed after you. 

"What are you guys doing??" you questioned confused at your colorful group of friends. 

They looked around at each other waiting for someone to take one for the team. You stood there, arms crossed, already knowing the answer. 

'they must have felt that I was pushing them away again.' 

"Were you guys spying on me?" You raised an eyebrow. 

"Well um, we wanted to make sure you were safe" Yeo Ryeong took one for the team.

"So you were stalking me. What if I was making out with a secret boyfriend?" 

"Please. You don't have a secret boyfriend." Ji Ho remarked. 

"Hm. Okay." You smiled, making sure not to elaborate. 

"You don't right?" Yeo Ryeong added. 

"Umm, yeah we can go with that." You kept the joke going for fun. 

You started walking away and they followed you with more questions, all to which you answered very vaguely. Finally, you guys got back to the apartment complex. 

"have you guys had dinner yet?" 

They all answered "no" and so together, the group of 7 sat down together, made food (Eun Hyung did most the work) and shared a meal. 

The next day, you were in class sitting across Chun Young and playing games together. You noticed he kept messing up and losing focus. 

"I win again." You joked. He was quiet. More than usual. 

You decided to put your phone down give him an ear for any troubles he might be having. 

"Chun Young. Are you okay? What's gotten you so down today?" You asked him and waited for an answer. 

He watched you stare at him ready to give him support and care. To the others, it was as if time stopped, and nobody could enter the bubble that was the two of you. After a few more seconds, he opened his mouth to say something but was interrupted. 

"What's going on with you two?" Ji Ho barged in with a palm on your head when you were so close to getting Chun Young to open up about his problems. You gave him a 'seriously' look as he mouthed a 'what'. 

"Since you're social skills are just that bad, I'll just plainly state it for you. Me and my bestie Chun Young were talking about something and we'd appreciate it if you didn't interrupt us." 

You told him off with the sweetest tone and kindest face you could force. 

"Since when was he your bestie? I knew him first." Ji Ho fought back.

"So what? he likes me better. Right Chun Young?" You regretted it the moment it came out of your mouth because you knew Chun Young isn't comfortable joking around like that. 

"Of course he likes me better than you, end of story. Now what were you two talking about? Let me in on the tea." 

You sat there, mouth agape, surprised by him as you watched him go around Chun Young and sit beside him. You'd never admit it but Ji Ho, as annoying as he is, actually is really smart and cares a lot about the people around him. Even just now, you understand that he saved both you and Chun Young. 

'If I tell him that he's smart, he'll never stop throwing it back at my face. I can't let him have that kind of power.' you thought and refrained yourself from saying anything to him. 

"well?" Ji Ho questioned again. 

With a sigh you responded "We were just talking about how hot my secret boyfriend is" as a joke and watched Chun look away while Ji Ho made a disgusted face.

"HAHAHAHA! You guys are funny. C'monn have some faith in me. You don't think I can pull hot guys?? What's with that reaction??" 

"There's no way this secret boyfriend of yours is real." Ji Ho barked. 

"He is! Let me prove it. Dan I come over here for a second." Little did they know, you let the two girls in on this little joke so they are all caught up. 

"On a scale of 1 to 10, how hot would you say my boyfriend is?" You asked Dan I. The two boys watched her for her answer as she pretended to think.

"Honestly, for me, I'd say he's an 8 to 9. He's pretty high on my list." 

You covered your face and faked being shy, "stopp you're making me shyy" just to piss off the two boys. 

"Soo Ah" Chun Young called your name which surprised the three of you a bit. 'Am I never going to get used to him calling my name?' you questioned yourself internally. 

"Yes?" you waited for him to say something. Just as he was though, as if on que, the bell rang. 'bro just keeps getting interrupted. He looks pretty annoyed. I'll ask him after school.' 

For the rest of the day his mood was pretty sour. Other people couldn't tell as he's always quiet, but the 6 of you knew something was up. 'I guess I'll have to wait just a bit longer to understand what's been bothering him.' you made a mental note for the rest of the school day. 

_______________________

I decided cliff hangers were not very nice. So I'm ending this chapter on a boring account. Also sorry again for ghosting! I'll try to make the story good so you forgive me. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 841 18
แดนแตƒสธแต‡แต‰ แดณแต’แตˆ แตแตƒสธแต‡แต‰ แถ แตƒแต—แต‰ สทแตƒโฟแต—แต‰แตˆ โฑแต— แต—สฐแตƒแต— สทแตƒสธ, แต‡แต˜แต— หขแต’แตแต‰สฐแต’สท สทแต‰ แตแต‰แต— แตƒโฟแตˆ โฟแต’สท สทแตƒหกแต แต—แต’แตแต‰แต—สฐแต‰สณ. INSO'S LAW ร— FEMALE OC ยฉSUMM3R_R4IN 12th July
743 21 12
She is not herself after her loved one's death. She doesn't feel the happiness to live anymore But she doesn't realize there's someone who is always...
1.2K 87 31
Being forced by his parents to get good grades at school and kept locked up at home while other kids hung out with their friends, Beomgyu decides he'...
403K 16.3K 41
High school fic, where the rich heiress with everything, finds herself wanting to get closer to the girl who has nothing. Mostly Chaelisa.