TURN THE LIGHTS OFF

By sbisthename15

Fan Fiction based upon the show Anupama. These are little moments which I imagined , that it would look like... More

B'DAY SURPRISE 🙈
MaAn 1st Anniversary ❣️🔥
Panic Attack
🌧️ 🔥Rain Love🔥 🌧️
Anu's Comeback
Shower🚿 Love 🔥
MaAn Doing "IT"🥵(1st Part)
MaAn Doing "IT"🥵(2nd Part)
MaAn Doing "IT"🥵(3rd Part)
MaAn Doing "IT"🥵(4th Part)

MaAn Milan ❤️

1.1K 38 8
By sbisthename15

CHARACTER: ANUJ KAPADIA AND ANUPAMA KAPADIA; #MaAn ANKUSH KAPADIA

MUST CONTAIN SEXUAL CONTENT (18+) If comfortable then proceed further

Sorry for typos mistake.

INTRODUCTION: Its the office scene when Anuj came to Ahmedabad and again went back to Mumbai. But something happened in between (MY POV). Just read it and enjoy. #MaAn Milan.

~.~.~.~.~

EPISODE 902

Where Ankush takes Anupama to meet Anuj in the Cabin but shockingly Anuj is not there.

~.~.~.~.~

ANKUSH: Anupama yeh paper sign aur kaam baad mein ho jayengetum phele chalo Anuj se milne, who tumhara intezaar kr rha hai cabin mein.

Ankush takes her to the cabin but shockingly Anuj was not there . He had already left the cabin. This has broken💔 Anupama badly.

Then Anu receives a notification on her phone and she says to Anuksh not to search aur stop Anuj.

Agar hame milna hogatoh hum jarur milenege.

Aaj nhi mile par kissi din jarur milenge.

Saying this she signed the paper and left the office.

.

.

.

After 30 mins. Anu was there at luxurious resort.

THE HYATT RESORT THAT IS SITUATED IN THE OUTSKIRTS OF AHMEDABAD

Anu went to the reception and asked for the room 902. The receptionist told her that it is the top floor as it is not only ordinary room, its a honeymoon suite for couples. . Anu went upstairs and reached the suite and pressed the door bell. The door opened and there stand a tall dark handsome hunk infront of Anu. Anu was awestruck to see him. Infact she was overwhelmed to him. HE WAS NONE OTHER THAN ANUJ KAPADIA.

Both were lost in each other eyes as they were meeting after one month of their separation. Anuj welcomed her inside the room and locked the door. Anu was just looking at him without blinking her eyes. The guilt, remorse & helplessness in their eyes, the half broken smile and the Silence. They were so much engrossed in their feelings that they just went and hug each other in no time. They stayed in each others arm for few mins and let their emotions shed away. They cried, sobbed and most importantly said sorry to each other for their mistakes. Anuj was more at guilt becoz he left his Anu and went to Mumbai to that Mayas place.

After their sorry session, Anu asked that why he has messaged her to come here and not to tell anyone.

Anuj: kyuki main nhi chahta tha ki jb hum mile toh kisi ki buri nazar lage. Pta hai Anu tumahre aane se phele Barkha Bhabhi ne mujhe tumahre against krne ki kosihish krrii. Isiliye main tumhe yahaan bulaya taki kisi ko pta na chale ki hum yahaan aise mil rhe hai yaa hamare beech mein sb kuch thik ho gya hai. Kyuki woh Mayaa,Barkha Bhabhi aur Vanraj nhi chahate ki hum mile yaa hum Kapadia mansion mein wapas aaye.

Listening to this Anu was in shock and asked Anuj aapko kaise kaise pta yeh sab?

Anuj: Jb main wahan tha toh Maaya kisi se phone pe chup ke baat krti thi. Jb maine pta krne ki koshish kri tb Maya ke phone se conference call ki list nikli jisme - Maya , Barkha Bhabhi aur Vanraj ka naam tha.

And unfortunately unki baaton ko glti se Hamrai Chotii ne bhi sunn liya tha aur ussi ne bhi aake mujhe bataya ki: Papa, Maya nhi chahti ki aap aur mummy mile aur aapka jagda khtm ho. Aur ab who maaya se utni hi nafrat krti hai jitni main krta hoon. Ussi mujhe yeh idea diya tha hum aise akele mile aur aapas mein sb kuch thik krle. I AM SORRY Anumaine tumhe kitna hurt kiya, kitna kuch bola, yeh tk bola ki tum ek acchi maa nhi ho, pta nhi mujhe kya gya tha ,main kis zone chala gya tha. I AM VERY VERY SORRY ANU.PLEASE MUJHE MAAF KRDO. abb main tumhe kabhi akela naji chodunga, kabhi tumse durr nhi jaunga.

He was kept on saying sorry and knelt down infront of Anu and was in deep gulit that becoz of him, Anu has to face the heartbroke once again in her life.

Anu bend towards him and cupped his face and attached her lips on his💋. No saliva mixing, No wild move, it was just a kiss to take all the wearies and gulit away from each others heart. After somtimme they parted away and touched each others forehead.

Anu: I LOVE YOU ANUJ I LOVE YOU main bhi very very sorry ki chotti aise hi jaane diya aur aapko bhi rokne ki koshish nhi ki.

Anuj: I LOVE YOU TOO ANUpta hai anu kaan, dil aur main teeno taras gye the tumahare muhh se I LOVE U sunne k liye.

They were so close to each other that hot breathes were falling on their faces. Their lips were some inches far. Slowly they let their inhibitions shed their feelings and they kissed each other fiercely. They have been intimated before but this time it was different as they were close to each other and kissing after long span of 1month. His lips was ravishing hers,they didnt want to think about anything else right now, what they were doing was the most important thing. With this his one hand reached her lower back n squeezed and one hand on her neck engulfing her tightly in his frame, n her hands slowly clutched her shirt and neck and pressed herself more into his arms. he deepen the kiss reslishing the sweet nectar of hers, taking her lower lip between his lips sucking on them, she took his upper lip and bit the corner of lips soothing it with her toungue . The kiss after their separation make them go lost in lust and desire. Still not ready to leave the kiss but forced to due lack of oxygen, they parted away , panting for air, breathing heavily in each others embrace and stayed there for few sec for normalizing . They were looking satistified , flushed and their lips told story of its own.

Not leaving his gaze from the heaving chest of AnuAnuj slowly moved his hands to her blouse dori and pulled it in a jerk. Anu just smiled. With this Anuj contined his work, he attacked on her neck , started kissing, biting nd licking it with utmost passion. He removed her pallu from her chest and bit her collarbone leaving a reddish bluishh mark there. Anu encircled her arms around his neck and pressed him more into herself. He slowly started to eating her through kiss nd Anu started moaning..hmm.ohhh..Ahhhhhhhhh.Anuj dhire ne.Ahhhhhh.

Enjoying his ministration, Anu started opening buttons of his shirt and proceeded further to his belt. With this Anuj opened her blouse , upinned her saree and her petticoat. In no time She was standing just in her inners. He took her in his arms laid on the bed which he decorated. Not leaving the intense gaze, he opened her bra and attacked on her nipples in no time. He kissed her nipples, sucked them, bite them, stretched them with his teeths nd pressed them with utmost pressure leaving Anu just moaning..Ahhhhhhhhh.Anuuuujjjjj..OhhhhhhhAhhh. She not able to handle the pressure , immediately fisted his hair and pulled him up nd locked her lips with his, both started kissing each other so passionately that they literally started rolling over the bed making the rose petals crush under them. One moment Anuj was over Anu nd other moment Anu was over him sharing hot , passionate kiss. With this he slowly moved his hands to undress her panties finding that she was already dripping wet , he removed her panty and throw it on the ground. For a moment, Anuj was nirafoying his love under him, Anu noticed his gaze but due to shyness she turned her head another side.

Meri taraf dekho Anuek baar

Nhi AnujMujhe sharam aati hai

Dekho na.ek baar.. Please...Please

With this Anu turned towards him meet his gaze.

Aise mat dekhiye na Anujpls

kyu bhaimeri property hai.. main jaise bhi dekhunmeri marziii. Waise bhi hamne kitna time apne iss faltu jaghde ki wajah se gawa diya hai Abb main tumhe jee bhrr ke dekhna chahta hunntumhe chuhna chahta hunn nd most importantly. I WANT TO FUCK U FOR THE WHOLE NIGHT tumhare body ke har hisse ko main apna banana chahata hunnsirf apnaa Anuj said in husky voice making Anu cheeks redder than blush.

Basss baatein krwa lo apse..jo kr rhe uspe focus kijiye ne said Anu.

Lagta hai koi aaj bahut jyada mood mein hai. said Anuj.

Hnn toh sirf aap hi tadap rhe the kyamain bhi aapse durr..mujhe bhi aapko dekna chahti hunnaapko chunna chchti hunnpta bhi hai aapko main kitni frustrated hunn said Anu

Ummmmhmmm..Toh koi sexually frustrated hai said Anuj.

They both smiled and Anuj moved his face slowly downwards to her wet dripping Pussy. The moment he started kissing there Anu hold the bedseet in her fist to control her moans nd was just enjoying the pleasure that her Kapadia ji was giving with closed eyes. Anuj looked up she was enjoying the moves , he stood up removed his trousers came over her completely nd started licking it that sent shivers to her body. She being unable to control the pressure finally said Anooj aur tang mt kijiye napls jaldii.

Anuj said: Jaldii kya Anu.What do you want BABYYY?

Anu said : AAP chahiyeAbhi .Aur mat tadapiye..plsss

With this she moved her hands to his boxers nd took them out nd slowly moved her hand on his manhood which was already hard due to their closeness. She kept on moving her fist on his shaft up and downAnuj lost control there nd immediately positioned himself infront of her, intertwined her hands with his nd entered his long shaft in her pussy in one go

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..was the loudest one that Anu moaned. He started moving up and down at very fast pace. To ease her pain he started kissing her her body and massaging her breasts. He increased his speed and looked at Anu. For the first time in their make out session. Anu was looking at him and enjoying the process. She was continuously moaning.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh..AnnnnnnnuuuuuujjjjjjjjjjjjOhhhhhhhhhhhh..Auuurrr tezzzzz..

Anu unable to control herself , she turned him on bed and came over her him without breaking their contact. She kissed his lips fiercely and bit his collarbone leaving her mark . She started kissing his started and bit his nipple.

Annuuuuuu.Anuj moaned.

While riding on him giving both them utmost pleasure, She sucked his nipple and gave some wet open mouth kisses on his abs nd licked it.

Anuj was feeling being on heaven he just closed his eyes and moaned

AhhhhhhhAnnnuuuuU r so good babyyy..

I love U babyyy Anuj chimmed on.

I love u too.kapadia jiiiiAnu said.

By listening to all those deeds that Maya thought to do with Anujher possessiveness took over. She started moving fast on him nd kept on saying

Aap sirf mere hai, Anujkoi Maya yaa koi aur aapko mujse chinn nhi sktii.U r only mine just minesmjhe aap

At first Anuj was not able to understand this behaviour of Anu but after above he understood the situation and cooperated with her nd let her shed all her emotions, feelings and insecurities away. Anu was riding on him so fast that his whole length was inside her almost touching her womb. Her breast was bouncing like spongy balls which made Anuj cupped nd pressed them harshly.

Ahhhh.HnnnnAaannnuu.Main sirf tumhara hunn.Ahhhhhhhhhhh.abb koi mujhe tumse durr nhi kr skta..kabhii bhi nhi said Anuj

THEY MADE WILD LOVE TO EACH OTHER ND SHED THEIR FEELINGS ON EACH OTHER WHOLE NIGHT. Both of them moaning and panting heavily for breathe after 6 hrs of continuolsy FUCKING each other.

MaAn looked at each other nd smiled.

Thank you Anu. Mujhe meri Anu , mera pyaar, meri life wapas mil gyii.. Abb main sb kuch thik kr dunga bhaut jldd. Said Anuj

Main bhi thank you Anuj mujhe mere Anuj mil gyemain bhi aapse wadaa krti dobara apni purani galtiyan nhi dohoraungi. Said Anu

Anu, main sb kuch thik kr dungabas muje kuch time dedoHame uss Maya ka sacch samne lana hoga aur uske liye mujjhe abhi ke lie Mumbai mein jaake rehna hoga..kyuki uske paas hamari choti hai aur main usse uss chalbazz auarat k paas akele nhi chodd skta.Said Anuj

Listening to this Anu was little sad that Anuj has to go back to Mumbai to that disgusting MaayaBut she was little relieved that Everything has been sorted out between her and Anuj. And then he was going back to Mumbai for the sake of Chotti not becoz hes angry. Chotti needs to be secured from Mayaa.

Looking the sad face of Anu, Anuj understood the dilemma and said Dont worry AnuMain tumhe har raat video call kiya karungakyuki raat ko chotti mere paas hoti hai aur who Mayaa apne ghar parThik hai

Thik che.Chalse Anu said.

After their wild make out session.they were soaking in tiredness in pleasure and happiness. Both reached to each others lips kissing slowly making their silhouettes marking each others forever.

Anuj came over Anu and put his head on his fav pillow.i.e her bossom.

They TURN THE LIGHTS OFF and slept in deep slumber.creating their own world away from this cruel one.

Their intertwine was witnessed by the darkness of night silence and stars.

THE WHOLE SKY SHOWERED ITS BLESSING ON THEM AND ON THEIR LOVE.❤❤❤

~.~.~.~.~

Hope u guys liked and enjoyed this update. MY 2nd FAN FICTION but 1st STEAMY UPDATE Do let me knowHow was it and if somebody have any idea for next part then do comment. Please press the voting star and feel free to comment.

Untill Next Time. #MaAn ❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.7K 3.5K 41
This book is based on the starplus serial "Anupama" and revolves majorly around Anupama and Anuj kapadia. ***************** Excerpt 1 The arrogance d...
25.5K 1.4K 18
Starting a series of short scenes from the show Anupamaa.. continuation of an ongoing scene on the current episode, but completely my imagination. m...
2.9K 262 8
Sometimes being soulmates is not enough, there are many inner and outer battles one has to fight. Sometimes for ourselves, sometimes for the ones we...
31K 1.5K 29
Hey friends !!!! This is my first fanfiction and the beautiful bond between anidita from barrister babu inspired me to write this. It is not same as...