๐’๐“๐€๐˜

By booksifys

Nora Turner, a model with a taste for the unexpected, finds herself entwined in the glamorous world of Chelse... More

โœฎ
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
epilogue
???

25

1K 13 1
By booksifys

2 days had passed and I received texts from both Mason and then my parents in the morning. The one from Mason was about how he can't play for the Euro Qualifiers due to Potter wanting him to recover for a bit longer, I knew that was going to happen.

Then my parents' text was about how they're coming to visit my apartment today, fucking today. I missed them, but like out of every time they could've visited me? My place isn't even tidy, and I would ask Soph for help, but she's in Germany!

"Shit, what the fuck do I do?" I asked myself in a whisper.

I immediately decided to text Mason... yes, out of every person to ask for help, it had to be him.

___________

mase

me
I NEED UR HELP

me
MASEEE

mase
what is it

me
so basically my parents are coming
to visit me today in my apartment
AND ITS NOT CLEAN

me
so im asking u to help me tidy up

mase
bru when r u ever going to move
out of that damn apartment😭😭

mase
but ofc i will

me
ok first off not everyone is a pro
footballer who gets paid sm

mase
ur a model tho💀

me
oh yeah...

mase
ok anyways im heading over to
ur apartment rn

mase
even tho i should be recovering🤨

me
oops sorry

me
u dont have to help if u dont
want to

mase
i kinda want to tho

mase
i should meet ur parents too

me
WHAT

mase
we should tell ur parents abt us

me
oh jeez

me
whatever

mase
when u meet my parents one day
we can tell them too, not unless they
find out from the fans first

me
yeah...

me
ive never met ur parents before
help

mase
when i go visit portsmouth u can
come with me

mase
and like meet them yk

me
sounds good

mase
ok bye cya, im driving over to u

_______

Mason actually wanted my parents to know about us, oddly surprising— and he wanted to meet my parents as well, surprising once again.

Once he arrived and entered my place, he saw how much of a mess it was.

"Holy shit," he said, his eyes moving from left to right. "You were being serious."

"Yep," I mumbled. "Now, I need to dust off some shit, mostly in my bedroom."

"You care about dust?" he asked, raising up an eyebrow.

I sighed, "Allergy season is a thing, you know?"

He nodded his head and grabbed a microfiber cloth to clean out the dust. Dust was everywhere; on the shelves, on the frame of my bed, and even on the TV stand. Mostly, the dust was laying on the fan, wasn't too worried about that though.

"ACHOO!" Mason sneezed. "No wonder why you actually care about dust."

"SEE?" I said, proving my point. "My parents sneeze like crazy around like— dust!" Then, I looked over at him and saw him sneeze again, covering his mouth with his elbow. "I can see that you do too."

"Okay, fuck that, why do you never clean your apartment?" he asked me.

"You could've told me that the last time you came here!" I yelled.

"Well, I didn't really notice much— I was too focused on you," he said, avoiding eye contact with me.

"Okay, so this is how you're attempting to rizz me up?" I chuckled, blushing a little.

He shook his head. "No, not at all. I was just thinking true couples actually tell each other the truth."

I tried not to smile, it was so difficult. I bit the top of my lip so I wasn't enabled to smile in some sort of way, but it came out wrong.

"Why are you biting your lips?" he asked with a smirk. "Is that how you rizz me up?"

"Nah, I'm just trying to hold back my smile," I said, turning around to stack random papers that were on the living room table.

"I don't believe you!" he yelled over to me.

I turned back around and said, "What?"

"I don't believe you."

I was yet smiling at him, how ironic. "I thought real couples weren't supposed to lie to each other."

"Ah shit, that's my bad..." he walked over to my room to dust off a little bit around the bed frame and on the sidetables. It was like he forgot whatever the fuck just happened.

About an hour later, we had finished cleaning and sat down in the living room, watching Friends on the TV. We were casually and patiently waiting for my parents to arrive.

Mason was sitting next to me with his arm wrapped around my neck and shoulder, kind of holding me tightly closer to him.

"I love this show," he said in a soft voice.

"I do too," I admitted.

A few seconds later, we heard a knock or two on the door.

"I'm getting it," I sighed, unwrapping his arm and allowing myself to get up from the couch.

I opened the door, and what a surprise (not really), it was my mom and dad.

"Hey Nora!" Mom greeted, giving me a big and tight hug. "I missed you so much."

I was hugging her back. "I missed you too Mom..."

They both walked past the doorframe and saw him, Mason. My mom was obviously the one who noticed first.

"Are you that one guy?" she asked him.

Mason was laughing, not too hard of a laugh, just those soft, cute laughs.

"That guy?" Dad repeated in a disappointing tone. "That's Mason Mount!"

"Yep, that's me..." he said, waving.

My dad has been watching the Premier League ever since he was a little boy. He was from Manchester as well, so obviously he was a City fan. Although, he did have some friends who were Drogba fans and just Chelsea fans in general.

The three of us went over towards the couch, where he was sitting.

He stood up and shook both of my parents' hands.

"Hey Mason, I'm John," Dad introduced himself, shaking hands. "I've seen you on TV."

"Oh, that's cool," he chuckled. "You a blues guy?"

He shook his head. "Nope, not a London blue. I'm a City boy."

"Just like your daughter..."

Then, it was my Mom's turn. "My name is Melissa, nice to meet you," she said, shaking hands.

"Nice to meet you too," he said, smiling.

"I didn't watch football not until I was older when I met John," she explained. "Little Nora over here watched it ever since she was a toddler... always watching with her dad."

I mouthed to Mom, "Mom, shut up..."

She shook her head. "She's embarrassed... sorry."

"It's fine, that's why I love her," he said with a smile on his face.

"Glad someone loves my daughter," she said. "As a very best friend, for sure."

He nodded his head awkwardly and turned to me, whispering in my ear, "Should I tell them?"

"I will," I whispered.

We both turned back, facing my parents.

"Mom, Dad... I need to tell you something," I said seriously.

"What is it?" Dad asked.

"So basically, Mason and I are kind of like... dating, or whatever," I explained. "I felt like this was the best time to tell you, so yeah..."

"I'm so proud of you, darling," Dad said, patting my back.

"Me too," Mom said. "Now, be responsible."

"Okay, chill Mom, it's not like we're getting married!" I yelled out.

"One day, maybe," Mason chuckled.

I rolled my eyes. "Anyways, Mom and Dad, we're keeping this relationship private for now... so don't tell anyone— like anyone."

"Bet," Dad and Mom agreed at the same time.

"What did you do before we came here, since for some reason Mase is here..." Dad asked me.

"He just came here to wait because he wanted to meet you guys," I explained. "Nothing much."

Mason butted in, "Really a pleasure to meet you guys."

Mom nodded her head and said, "Same goes to you, you seem like a sweet boy."

He smiled, I turned over to him and proved Mom's point. "He really is."

"Anyways, what else has been happening in your lives lately?" Mom asked.

I shrugged. "Not much, I mean, just modelling shit."

"For me it's just recovery from injury," Mason said.

Dad pointed at Mase, realizing something. "Oh wait, you were supposed to play for the Euro Qualifiers!"

"I know," he said. "Kinda bummed I can't, but I really just need to rest from football."

He snapped his fingers. "Gotcha."

Mason turned over to face me and said, "Nora, I'm going to use the bathroom real quick."

I nodded, "Okay..."

So then, he went to the bathroom that was near my room.

Then, my parents started asking me the most random questions, which they genuinely wanted to know the answers to.

"How did you meet him?" Mom asked, crossing her arms with her eyebrows raised. "I never knew you like... talked to pro footballers."

"Mom, I met him because of Kai and Sophia. You literally knew I talked to Kai too, he's a pro footballer!" I yelled.

"Oh, right... Kai..." she mumbled.

"Yeah, exactly. I met Mase in Germany when Soph and I watched the Champions League match," I explained in detail. "After that night, Mase and I kept contact and just... kept talking from then on and look at us now!"

"Okay, I've heard enough now..." she said. "All questions and jokes aside, he is actually a sweet boy."

"I know," I mumbled.

"He's a good guy," Dad agreed.

A few minutes later, Mason was still in the bathroom. He's taking a while! I hope he's okay...

_______
.

I told Nora I was going to use the bathroom. I needed to piss, but that wasn't the only reason. I had a lot going through my mind and I needed to tell my best mates, Kai and Chilly— I was planning to tel Christian too.

_____

masra 4 lifers🤞

me
guys...

chilly 🥶
ye

king kai
what is it

me
we told noras parents that were dating

me
her parents r rly nice but i feel like they
dont like me

king kai
dont say that mase, ik her parents,
theyre like awkward when u first
meet them since u barely know them,
but theyre geniunely nice people

chilly 🥶
what kai said ^^^

me
ben u never even met her parents

chilly 🥶
oh i didnt read it

chilly 🥶
i just thought it was a comforting para
that would help u so i agreed

me
anyways im adding puli in here

me
surprising him 🫶

you added captain america

me
CAPTAIN AMERICA

captain america
hi

captain america
wth is masra

chilly 🥶
PULILILILJKJHSS

captain america
CHILLY

chilly 🥶
we got a lot to explain

king kai
masra is mase and nora bc
theyre dating

captain america
I KNEW ITTTT

me
excuse me

captain america
i always saw chemistry between u 2

captain america
so i assumed u guys liked each other

me
anyways i dont think her parents like
me at all...

king kai
mase i alr told u that they prob do
like u, when u first meet them its fr awk
and theyre like strict and that stuff, but
when u rly get the know them theyre
rly nice... they will fs like u

me
u sure?

king kai
positive

chilly 🥶
lets have a bet

me
BEN.

chilly 🥶
mb

________

A few minutes passed, I left the bathroom and saw the three still talking in the living room. I joined their conversation— the topics were quite entertaining. It went from football to controversial opinions. Kai was right, Nora's parents are actually really nice. Maybe I was just scared of them in some way? Who knows? I'm an overthinker.

__________

a/n: 10K READS??? TYSM GUYS, IM SO GRATEFUL... also im on a writers block rn so theres not gonna be like extremely fast updates but ill write whenever i can xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 4.2K 56
Beck Hart feels like she's made it before the World Cup semi final. With a firm place in the England starting line up and a successful season as Che...
74.8K 1.5K 50
Cassie Parsons and Aidan Hawke are your typical everyday people you see from a window in a coffee shop. Like the side characters to your life that yo...
51.8K 940 33
"Tell me pretty lies Look me in the face Tell me that u love me Even if it's fake"- idfc, Blackbear โœญโœญโœญ "Shit, Balou come back!" Oh no. "Hey...uh, I...
46.2K 495 36
Best friends before lovers is always tricky. Grace Chilwell finds this out the hard way when she falls for her best friend Jack Grealish, but Jack is...