Le Sserafim ONESHOTS

BlackHood234

Just a bunch of le sserafim oneshots!! ALSO THIS IS A X MALE READER Еще

So Attractive And Addictive (Chaewon)
Mentor (Yunjin)
Childhood Love (Chaewon/Kazuha)
The Wolf (Chaewon)
Sins (Yunjin)
The Wolf PT. 2 (Chaewon)
My Tutor (Sakura)
Childhood Love (Kazuha's Route)
Broken (Chaewon)
Wolf (Kazuha Version)
Childhood Love (Chaewon's Route)
Nerd's Love Story (Chaewon Version)
Wolf pt 2 (Kazuha Ver.)
Broken PT 3
The Past (Chaewon)
Vampire's Slave (Sakura)
Vampire's Slave PT 2
Vampire Slave PT 3
Vampire Slave PT 4
Vampire Slave PT 5
Vampire Slave PT 6
Heart Of Mine (Chaewon)
My Gigantic Protector (Yunjin)
Always Rejected (LeSserafim Routes)

Broken pt 2

1.5K 52 2
BlackHood234

Back in the days when you guys were still young, Jihyo were somehow neglected. Your parents were too doted on you and they are now starting to forget it, because Jihyo were still young jealousy is taking over Jihyo. Jihyo tried everything to make your parents proud on her too but they were just too focused on you.

Jihyo were angry at you and she hated you. When you were born, Jihyo is happy seeing you and when she places her finger on you and you hold her finger and she was happy. Jihyo look after you when your mom and father were busy.

Jihyo manage to fulfill her role as a older sister. You grew attach to your sister. Jihyo was always smiling seeing you in her arms sleeping and she can see that you were attached to her.

But as you grow up, that's where the bad part in Jihyo's life came. Neglecting her, your parents expecting on her a lot, bullies in her school picking on her, she got into a fight with her classmates and your parents got called at the school and it made them disappointed on her.

Jihyo wanted to let made your parents proud so she did her best in school but when she succeeded, your parents were too busy and she was sad. She did everything to make them proud of her but they were just neglecting her.

Jihyo saw how much your parents care for you giving everything to you and that's where she started to hold a grudge on her parents and started to get jealous at you. Whenever you were entrusted to her, she refuse and left to meet with her friends.

Her parents got mad at her but Jihyo didn't care. Jihyo started to hate you and pushed you away but you kept coming near her and asking her to play with you. Jihyo wanted to leave and she was completely frustrated at everything, she wasn't doing well in school, getting bullied, your parents neglecting her, and jealousy towards you made her fall into depression.

Jihyo have no one to lean on, she was was keeping it all inside of her. It was too much for her and she was in middle of suicidal thoughts. She wanted to end her life. She wanted to lean on someone and she was now breaking apart.

She was all alone in her room and wanted to end her life but she was scared but there's no one for her. She was hugging her knees closer to her chest and she was at the corner.

"Damn it all...." She said crying

Someone then opened her door. She look at who it is. It was you and she glare at you.

"Noona..?" you spoke

"What are you doing here? Get out of my room!" Jihyo yelled

"Um... Noona..." you walk towards her

"I said get out!" Jihyo said

"Why are you crying?" you said standing in front of her

"Just leave me alone!" Jihyo said

"No! I don't know why your acting like this but please don't push me away noona" you said

Jihyo can't utter a word for she was too upset and then you walk closer to her and hug her which surprised Jihyo.

"You can cry in front of me noona, back then you always let me cry in your arms when the kids bully me... Now you can cry in front of me.... I might not be strong enough to protect you from bullies but I will be here for you... After all, your my older sister I always rely on" you said hugging her

Jihyo cried a lot, she let it all out and you stayed beside her as you caresses her hair. You were still 9 years old and Jihyo was 13 years old back then. Jihyo were at the bed sleeping holding your hand. You were caressing her hair and wipe her tears with your fingers.

Jihyo used to do this to you when you were sleeping for you were very clingy to her when you were a kid. You saw a note at her table and it was written by her and it was full of negative things and unfamiliar words to you for you are too young to understand it.

You can see a very different kind of pills at the table and it was scattered on the table. You can see some weird scar on her wrist and you can't understand what were those and you can feel in her cries that she was suffering a lot. The way she hold your hand were tight but not painful, you can see bruises on her arms and legs.

You don't know how she got it but what you can think is that maybe someone is bullying her and you caresses her cheeks. You took something on her drawer and saw a kind of medical checkup and she was diagnosed with depression.

"Noona is suffering.... Physically, Mentally and emotionally.... Her mental state is not stable.... Too abnormal.... Need immediate attention..." you said reading it out loud

Jihyo were in deep sleep and you can see that she hasn't been sleeping properly. Your parents came home carrying a lot of things, the maids and butler help them and they look around.

"Where are my kids?" Mr. Park said

"Oh Miss Jihyo is at her room. Sir y/n is also at her room" Mr. Han said

"Oh they must be playing" Mrs. Park said

"Well let's announce our arrival to them." Mr. Park said

They head towards Jihyo's room then you came out of her room. You saw them and you hug them and they hug you.

"Your home!" You said

"Yes sweetie we are" Mrs. Park said

"You done playing with your sister?" Mr park said

"No we didn't play..." you said

They frowned

"Did you fight with your sister again?" Mrs. Park said with sadness

"No we didn't fight" you said

"Why look so sad?" Mr. Park said

"Noona is..." you said

"What?" Your mom said

"Noona wasn't feeling great..." you said

"Why?" Your mom asked

"Noona is hurt, I saw a lot of bruise in her arms and legs" you said

Your parents eyes widened

"What?! Where is she?" Your father walk towards her door

"She's sleeping" You said

"Jihyo?! Jihyo?! I'm coming in" your father went inside her room

Jihyo were in deep sleep. Your father walk towards her and check her up. She lift her long sleeve and saw bruises and scars on her wrist. He checked her legs and he also saw bruises.

He was heartbroken by it and felt guilty for he didn't know how his daughter doing. Your mom saw the suicides letter Jihyo wrote which made her fell into her knees. Your father were surprised so he walk towards your mom and he also read the letter.

They saw the pills that she was gonna use and they throwed it on the trash can. They decided to wake Jihyo up shaking her. Jihyo woke up and saw your and her parents looking at her.

"What is the meaning of this Jihyo?!" your mom said

Jihyo saw the letter as her eyes widened.

"Why would you do that?! You should not write something like this! Please tell me this is a joke!" Your mom said

Jihyo look away and tears fall into her eyes.

"Jihyo-ah...! Please don't do this..." your mom said shaking her with tears in her eyes

"Why would you kill yourself! Why?! If you have a problem you can talk to us! This is not the answer!" your mom said

"Why did you thought about this?! Answer is Jihyo!" Mr. Park said

Jihyo were shaking and scared and also crying. You then walk towards them and went in between your mom and Jihyo. You hugged Jihyo from the side and look at your mom and dad.

"Mom, Dad.... Jihyo noona is scared... She can't speak..." you said protecting Jihyo said

After what happened, your mom and dad calmed down but they never left her room. You stayed beside Jihyo let her lean on you.

After Jihyo fell asleep. You took something from the drawer and you handed them to your parents.

"Noona was said to be suffering from something called depression, it was written there." you said

Three days have passed, your parents asked you to look closely at Jihyo and you gave them a cheerful nod and that's what you did. They also asked the maid and butlers to look closely at Jihyo.

Your parents went somewhere, you were beside Jihyo answering your assignment. Jihyo took a break from the school and Jihyo were looking at you.

"Don't you hate me y/n?" Jihyo said

"I don't" you look at her

"Why?" Jihyo asked

"Because you are my sister" you said

"I did yell at you and push you away" Jihyo said

"You did but you never hurt me" you said

"Why are you so kind to me?" Jihyo asked with tears

"Because I trust you a lot and I love you a lot." you said

Jihyo tears fall and you care towards her and sat across her.

"Don't cry noona.... Even though you might hated me in some way but I can never hate you. You took care of me when I was kid and I saw a lot of our photo in the albums and mom told me that I always wanted to be in your arms. I was to attach to you so much that they always let me sleep beside you." you said

Jihyo hugged you and you hugged her.

"Just remember that I will always be here for you noona and I will never hate you for that long. I love you so much noona" you said

Time skips....

You kept Jihyo company through those weeks and your parents finally got a off to work and decided to take Jihyo on the doctor. The doctor said Jihyo were mentally unstable, the doctor did a check up on her and it was said that she was suffering from a depression.

The parents felt so bad for Jihyo. Jihyo were sitting on the chair and you were beside her. The parents were listening to doctor explanation to Jihyo's condition.

You were talking to Jihyo and trying to make her smile. The doctor look at your parents.

"You need to be more kinder to Jihyo Park Jisan and Kim Hyun Seo, after all she was also your daughter. Jihyo came to me before and told me to do a check up on her. As her uncle, I did check up on her and she was diagnosed with depression and it was way worse before. You almost lose your daughter due to your past actions and I'm very thankful also to your younger son y/n. Even you guys were so doted on him, he never turn his back on his sister.

Because of him, Jihyo managed to overcome it little by little. I can see how much y/n love his older sister. Even Jihyo tried to push him away from her. He never gave up on her and I'm really proud of what he become. I know that everytime you guys weren't home, Jihyo is the one who's looking after y/n. Mostly you guys are really not home due to work and Jihyo were the one who's watching over him. Even she was a kid, Jihyo did her role as his older sister and Jihyo really did a great job looking after him.

Your butler Samuel and Maid Hana were the one who's watching over them and Jihyo really look up to them. Sadly those two resigned when y/n became 3 years old. So Mr. Park Jisan and Kim Hyun Seo, be more fair and square to your kids but I can see that gaining Jihyo trust wont be that easy. Gain her trust it might take too long because Jihyo were now 13 years old. She might have been hating both of you for so long" Doctor Josh said

They thanked Josh they look at you. Jihyo is smiling softly as you laugh with the joke you made. Since that day, they tried to gain Jihyo trust, Jihyo were somehow avoiding your parents but they cannot blame her, only you were the one Jihyo talk to.

As you two grew up, the bond you had with your sister became strong. You guys were so close that some people thought you guys were couple. You were so sweet to Jihyo and some girls envied her for having a sweet cute brother.

When Jihyo came to know Chaewon, she didn't like Chaewon. It feels like she want to push her away from you but because you were her brother who supported her a lot, she decided to support you.

Jihyo can see that you like Chaewon a lot so she decided to let it be. Jihyo didn't know Chaewon cheating on you that long. She only knew for one month, at first she thought that they were just talking about some guy then she decided to dig deeper for she felt like something is wrong.

Jihyo found out that she was cheating on you. Jihyo were so mad that she wanted to beat Chaewon but she decided to collect evidences about Chaewon cheating by joining them like she was an accomplice.

She thought you will be gone for a year but only 7 months you came back. Jihyo plan failed and it leads her to losing you. When Jihyo finally manage to gather much evidence she want to tell you but she never got a chance to do so.

When her parents found out about it, they scolded Jihyo and Jihyo explained herself and prove herself that it wasn't what she wanted to do for she loves her little brother y/n so much.

Jihyo fell into another depression about it but her parents told her that you are fine and let you have some time alone. You know how weak hearted Jihyo can be so you told your parents to let Jihyo know your fine and send her a letter once.

~•~

Back To Present...

Jihyo had a daughter who's 1 year old. She used to have boyfriend named Fred and he was her boyfriend for 2 years. He was Jihyo co-worker, he became her boyfriend when you were on business trip before. And when you left after the heartbreaking scene, a year have passed when Jihyo got pregnant with her daughter.

But after knowing Jihyo got pregnant, he run away from his responsibility. You heard about it and you were so mad and wanted to come back but you were still scared to come back so you told your parents to watch over Jihyo.

Your father were so mad that he looked for Fred and beated him so bad but Jihyo beg him to let Fred go and she wanted to raise her daughter all by herself.

Your parents didn't want her to raise her daughter all by herself so they supported her.

You were talking to Jihyo and having a great time.

"Y/n-ah... I want to introduce you to someone who's very dear to me" Jihyo said

"Oh really?" you smiled

You mother and father came holding a baby in their arms as Jihyo walk towards them. You look confused but happy to see a baby then Jihyo carried the baby in her arms.

"Y/n.... I want to introduce my daughter Haemin to you" Jihyo said

"Your.... Daughter?" you said surprised

"Yes, she is my daughter" Jihyo said

"How old is she?" you asked

"1 year old" Jihyo said

"Can I hold her?" you said

Jihyo handed you Haemin. You smiled and look at Haemin.

"She look like you" you said

Jihyo smiled

"Hi Haemin.... I'm your uncle... Y/n.." you said

Haemin look at you and touch your cheeks. You chuckles and Haemin just do her things and do the cute sounds she make.

Jihyo smiled "She must've like you"

"Oh she does?" you said

"She does" Jihyo said "If she didn't want to be in the arms of someone, she cries and wanted to leave."

Eunbi were looking at you and she smiled.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

82.2K 1.9K 35
This is a one shot reader x IZ*ONE book. Open request (dm)🙂 No smut pls:(
17K 591 15
Ever since they reunited to debut in Le Sserafim together, Yunjin has been Chaewon's loud, confident, lovable best friend. One day, Chaewon looks at...
18.2K 413 16
The title says it all, a book filled with Chaerji one-shots! !WARNING: Includes 🔞 content. A lot.
Wings of Freedom -

Фанфик

436K 8.3K 35
Shingeki no Kyojin Oneshots. Mainly x readers :) enjoy:)