The Cold Protocol (Male Sith...

By Kingrenetti

During the Clone Wars, Separatist Admiral (Y/n) led his droid's against the Republic and become a big problem... More

MC BIO
CIS BIO
CHAPTER 1-Post Clone Wars!
CHAPTER 2-The Village!
CHAPTER 3-Rebel Cells!
CHAPTER 4-Night Raid!
CHAPTER 5-Talk of The Clone Wars!
CHAPTER 6-Operation Risky Waters!
CHAPTER 7-The General, The Apprentice, and The Force
CHAPTER 8-Peace Keepers!
CHAPTER 9-False Prosperity
CHAPTER 10-The Hacker
CHAPTER 11-Confederate-Menagerie Relations
CHAPTER 12-Escalation!
UNITED FORCES BIO
CHAPTER 13-Battle of Menagerie Part 1
CHAPTER 14-Battle of Menagerie Part 2
CHAPTER 15-Battle of Menagerie Part 3
CHAPTER 16-New Ally
CHAPTER 17-Next Step
CHAPTER 18-Information, Training and Reinforcements
CHAPTER 19-The White Fang
CHAPTER 20-Recruitment
CHAPTER 21-The Khan
CHAPTER 22-Plan of Attack and Infiltration
CHAPTER 23-Battle of Bingham Part 1
CHAPTER 24-Battle of Bingham Part 2
CHAPTER 25-Battle of Bingham Part 3
CHAPTER 26-Battle of Bingham Part 4
CHAPTER 27-Battle of Bingham Part 5: Showdown
CHAPTER 28-Battle of Bingham Part 6: Duel
CHAPTER 29-After Shock
CHAPTER 30-Coalition of Rebel Sectors
CHAPTER 31-New Assignment
CHAPTER 33-Find the Outlaws
CHAPTER 34-The Knight & The Soldier
CHAPTER 35-Reunion
CHAPTER 36-The Outlaw Base
CHAPTER 37-Cooperation
CHAPTER 38-Escape
CHAPTER 39-The Traitor
CHAPTER 40-Three Beasts
CHAPTER 41-Hawks Vs Three Beasts
CHAPTER 42-Home
CHAPTER 43-Always a Family
CHAPTER 44-Setting the Stage
CHAPTER 45-Red Horizon
CHAPTER 46-Defense Plan
CHAPTER 47-2nd Battle of Menagerie Part 1
CHAPTER 48-2nd Battle of Menagerie Part 2
CHAPTER 49-2nd Battle of Menagerie Part 3
CHAPTER 50-2nd Battle of Menagerie Part 4: Showdown
CHAPTER 51-2nd Battle of Menagerie: Admiral Vs General
CHAPTER 52-Rebuild
CHAPTER 53-Milita Meets CRS
CHAPTER 54-Council
CHAPTER-55-Break Out
CHAPTER 56-Calm Before the Storm
CHAPTER 57-Conspiring
CHAPTER 58-Conspiracy in Motion
CHAPTER 59-Operation Mimic
CHAPTER 60-Welcome to Unity City
CHAPTER 61-Meetings
CHAPTER 62-Thorn
CHAPTER 63-A Day in the City
CHAPTER 64-A Night in the City
CHAPTER 65-Shadow
CHAPTER 66-Peace Faction Leader
CHAPTER 67-The Plan
CHAPTER 68-Union Academy
CHAPTER 69-Within Darkness
CHAPTER 70-Shadows Attack
CHAPTER 71-Through the Force
CHAPTER 72-Evaluation
CHAPTER 73-New Job
CHAPTER 74-Reunite
CHAPTER 75-Time to Plan

CHAPTER 32-The Remnant

2.4K 84 5
By Kingrenetti

On the Lucrehulk, (Y/n) was meditating in his chambers. Luna was with him as he wanted her to get a better hold of the Force so she could actually control it to do what she wanted with it. Unlike before. She is making good progress. Her emotions are a bit of an issue though, but he doesn't say anything about it as he's trying to draw her attention away from her past in order to focus on her current situation. Dwelling on the past won't get you anywhere. That's why they're meditating, he wants Luna to be calm and able to control her emotions like he can. Easier said than done. As they meditated together, he felt a weight appear on his right side. He opened his eyes and looked to see Luna had fallen asleep. Must not have gotten enough sleep. He quietly chuckles with a roll of his eyes. He carefully gets off the ground, picking up Luna in the process.

He walks over and puts the sleeping figure onto his bed for now. He doesn't need to rest at the moment so she can use it for now. With that done, he walks towards the door of the room and leaves the room so Luna can have silence. When the door closed behind him, (Y/n) heard a voice.

Nura: "So how was meditation?" she asks, leaning on the wall across from him.

(Y/n): "calm as ever. Though, Luna probably didn't get enough sleep. So, I'm leaving her to rest." he explains.

Nura: "Really?" she asks, amusedly. "Well look who's acting like a dad."

(Y/n): "the relationship of Master and Student tends to function that way." he dismisses.

Nura: "Is it really just you two being master and student?" he asks.

(Y/n): "What do you mean?" he asks.

Nura: "even though we've known each other for almost a week, I can see the bond you two have. That's not master and student, that's father and daughter." she explains.

(Y/n): "You think so?" he asks.

Nura: "Trust me. I might be a Bounty Hunter, but I know a thing or two about familiar relationships." she said. "My mentor was like a father to me. So, I can tell when a master and student relationship turns into a family."

(Y/n) just looks at her before looking towards the door to his room.

{Unknown Location, Mistral}

Groaning, Dolion sits up from the cold hard ground beneath him. Once he gets up, he continues to sit on the ground as he rubs his eyes. He opens his eyes to see what looked like a cell. It was bland and had bars blocking the only exit of the room. He sees Ervar is in the room with him and is still unconscious. He gets up off the ground and stands in the cell. Now standing, he notices that he's been stripped of his armor. Same with Ervar.

???: "About time you woke up." a females voice said.

Dolion looks to his right and sees a woman sitting on one of the beds in the room. She had dark brown hair and hazel eyes and sported the same clothing he and Ervar did without their armor. She was the Scout they came looking for.

Dolion: "Are you Sarah Brook?" he asks.

Sarah: "I am."

Dolion: "Where are we?" he asks.

Sarah: "Inside a rebel base" she says without care.

Dolion: "Is there a way out?" he asks.

Sarah chuckles.

Sarah: "nope." she replies.

Dolion heard groaning and looked over to Ervar who was getting up from being unconscious.

Ervar: "ugh, my head hurts." he says as he gets up off the ground.

Dolion walked over and helped him up. Ervar opens his eyes and looks around noticing they're in a cell.

Ervar: "Great. We got captured." he complained dramatically.

Dolion: "Don't be dramatic."

Ervar rolls his eyes at Dolion before all three cell occupants hear footsteps approaching the cell. They see Rebel Soldiers with rifles outside of their cell. The same ones that captured Dolion and Ervar. One of the soldiers opens the cell as the others had their rifles trained on the occupants. Two soldiers walked inside and grabbed Dolion by the arms and began to escort him out of the cell.

Ervar: "hey! Where the hell are you taking him!?" he asks angrily as he approached them.

One of the soldiers escorting Dolion lets go of Dolion and hit Ervar in the gut with his weapon causing him to double over and fall to his knees.

Rebel Soldier: "Stay down, Union scum!" he orders harshly.

Sarah: "Hey! Back off rebel trash!" she spat, shooting up from the bed.

This earned the point of the rebel's rifle which made her back up. The Rebels move Dolion out of the cell before locking it once more. The Rebels glared at the two Union Soldiers inside the cell who glared right back. Dolion is then cuffed by one of the soldiers before being escorted down the hall. He remains quiet while being escorted as he can feel the barrel of a pistol connecting to his side. Seems these rebels won't tolerate escapers. He tries to escape, he gets shot by not just the pistol, but the several other rifles behind him. Not good odds. He is taken down the hall before being yanked to the side as they turn into another hall. They pass many prison cells which were either empty or contained prisoners. Most of the prisoners were bandits and thugs that Union call terrorists. Who are these people?

They reach the end of the hall and turn once more. Here he saw various metal doors. He is taken to one of them. The door is opened by a soldier before he is shoved inside. He stumbled inside the room and noticed it was an interrogation room. A table, chair and what looks like a blood stain.

Dolion: (I'm fucked)

He is roughly grabbed by two soldiers and walked over to the chair before being harshly shoved onto the chair by the soldiers. He grunts a little at how roughly they held him. The two soldiers let him go, but not after connecting his cuffs to the table so he couldn't flee. The two then walk out of the room while a third Soldier who held a shotgun remained in the room. There was a long silence that Dolion didn't dare to break since he had a shotgun wielding rebel RIGHT THERE beside him. After 10 or so minutes of silence, he hears the door to the room open which was behind him. He didn't dare look over his shoulder. He heard footsteps and saw the rebel soldier in the room salute to the figure.

The man walked around the table and Dolion recognized him as the one who captured him and Dolion. Now being able to see him clearly.

???: "Lieutenant Dolion Louis." he says, looking at a piece of paper before shifting his eyes up to look at him. "That's you right?"

Dolion nods. The man nods in response before dropping the paper onto the table and took a seat in front of Dolion.

Dolion: "How do you know me?" he asks, nervously.

???: "your service tag." he said, grabbing said tag from his pocket.

He tossed it onto the table in front of Dolion.

???: "You were assigned to the 19th Infantry Battalion here in Mistral, is that right?" he asks, rhetorically. As if he already knew this. "We've been notified of your arrival by one of our scouts."

Dolion: "What do you want?" he asks.

???: "Nothing detrimental to your well being. Just the name of your commanding officer." he said.

Dolion: "Don't have one."

The man smiled at that answer before it fades quickly. He nods to someone behind Dolion. The UF Soldier's head is then grabbed and slammed into the table by someone else.

???: "Don't play dumb. This isn't the worst we can do to you." he said, calmly yet threateningly. "Who is your commanding officer!" he asks, raising his voice.

Dolion: "We don't have one. Just the Captain." he replies, honestly.

They didn't have one so it wasn't like that was a big deal to worry about.

???: "Really? Then why did our spies tell us that General James ironwood was now your Commanding Officer? Hm?" he asks.

Dolion's eyes widened. He's fucked.

Dolion: "Why would you ask me if you already knew?" he asks raising his head that was slammed back down making him let out a pained grunt.

???: "to test your loyalty." he claims, calmly.

Dolion: "Test my loyalty? Why? Who the hell are you people?" he asks, confusedly.

The man leans forward in his seat and puts his arms on the table.

???: "Union claims to have Loyal soldiers. But we all know that's a façade." he explains. "You don't have to work with those tyrants."

Dolion growled a little at him.

Dolion: "where's your proof?" he asks.

The man was silent before he looks at the rebel soldier holding the shotgun. He nods at them and they return it. The soldier turned to a smaller table that was behind them and grabbed something. He then tossed it onto the table. The soldier holding Dolion down let go and he sits up while wincing. The man grabs the folder that was placed on the table and opened it before turning it and pushing it towards Dolion.

???: "Union says they bring peace, when they supply people who enforce slavery and kill innocent people. The SDC to name a few." he explains. "if Union truly cares for its citizens, then why does it commit mass genocide against villages who do not have powers and are only seeking help?" he asks.

Dolion looked at the folder. His eyes slowly widened at what he saw. Mass Genocide, Slavery, Exploitation, Assassination, Hostile Take Overs, Framing of Political Figures and Heroes, Oppression, Mistreatment of Powerless people and even what looks like Union making deals with the Tanaka Bandit Clan. The man could tell Dolion was shocked by all of this which told him that he was oblivious to Union's true nature.

???: "Why'd you join the United Forces?" he asks.

Dolion looked up at him before replying.

Dolion: "My... my mother was killed by Rebels a long time ago, and my family always has been in the Military." he explains.

???: "So you blindly joined an Army that commits atrocities almost every week?" he asks.

Dolion had no words to throw back at the man. The man seemingly was contemplating something.

???: "Tell you what." Dolion looked at him. "You can leave this life behind you. You can leave these monsters behind and help to protect the innocent."

Dolion: "how?"

???: "Join us. Join this rebellion." he offers.

Dolion: "Who even are you people?" he asks.

???: "We're The Remnant. We are what's left of the Militaries of the countries that rebelled against Union's 12 districts during the Liberation War." he said. "The Americans paved the way for our creation."

The United Forces soldier just gazes at him unsure what to really do at this point. The man reached forward and disconnected Dolion's cuffs from the table.

???: "I think it's time for proper introductions." he said before standing up.

The man held his hand out.

Tyler: "Tyler Smith." he greets.

Dolion looked at his hand. He hesitantly reached forward and grabbed his hand.

Dolion: "D-Dolion."

Tyler: "you can always Join us, Dolion. It's not too late to switch sides." he says calmly.

He then motions for Dolion to be taken back to his cell. The soldiers grab him but not as roughly this time and escort him out of the room. Tyler watches him leave before he felt his phone vibrate so he pulled it out and saw a message from someone labeled "Night Light".

[Our New Rebel Friends are in Menagerie]

He looks around before replying and walking out the door.

[Keep me posted]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.7K 1.4K 30
*Currently undergoing revisions* Y/N L/N is just an average ordinary guy not a care in the world. His life mainly consists of school, anime, music, a...
193K 4.7K 69
Y/n is a Jedi padawan of the old republic who fought in the war against the sith empire. This was until one day while fighting against enemy forces...
529 13 5
This is a RWBY X star wars crossover. The events of the story take place during revenge of the Sith and after. also during the events of RWBY Vol.1...
6.2K 222 5
Across the universe there are worlds that possess powers, some are hidden, others rely on them, some are use in machines and others are use for fun...