Teen Wolf: The Older McCall

By XxLegacy214xX

My name is Jason McCall and I am the older twin brother of Scott McCall, but the key difference between my br... More

Teen Wolf
The Lifeline of Beacon Hills
Season One Biography
Harem
Pilot
Laura Hale
Pack Mentality
Magic Bullet
The Tell
Heart Monitor
Night School
Lunatic
Evolving
Teen Wolf Season Two
Season Two Bio
Omega
Declaring War
Shape Shifting
Abomination
Venomeous

Ice Pick

2.9K 91 11
By XxLegacy214xX

It's currently night time here in Beacon Hills and at a desolate Gas Station we will find Allison Argent pulling in to get gas, but as she starts to pump she notices an African American male sitting in his motor biking smirking at her before he puts in his helmet to which Allison looks away suspiciously before she turned to look back only to see the rider drive away in his bike leaving her alone.

As she watches the driver leave suddenly all the lights at the gas station cut off leaving only the light shining from the moon to let Allison see her way to her car.

Panicked Allison quickly pulls the gas nozzle out of her car and puts it back before she hops in her car only to find that her keys are missing to which she hops out of her car to look for them when suddenly...

Jingle

She can hear keys being jingled from somewhere close by causing her to cautiously look around only to have a black sack put over her head as she is dragged away into the dark.

Hale House

When the bag is lifted off her head we can Allison tied up to a chair across from her father who is also tied up with Allison whimpering in fear.

"Ever wonder what happens if a hunter gets bitten, Allison?" A modulated voice asked causing Allison to look around in search of the voice.

"Ever wonder what happens if you get bitten?" The voice continued as Chris pretended to fight to get lose.

"What do you think your father would do?" The voice asked causing Allison to look at her father in apprehension.

"What do you think he'd have to do?" The voice asked as Allison started realize what all of this truly was, a Test.

"When all it would take to change everything...was one bite." The voice finished as Chris broke free and held his hand out for a phone which was playing a recording of his voice asking the questions causing Allison to look away in anger.

"You see our family has a surprisingly progressive tradition." Chris stated as he leaned over the back of Allison's chair.

"Knowing wars and violence are typically started by men, we place the final decisions, the hard ones...with the women." Chris stated causing Allison to gain a far off king as she realized it wasn't Gerard or her father who ordered Isaac killed, but her mother Victoria.

"Ours sons are trained to be soldiers. Our Daughters, to be leaders." Chris said as he placed the broken arrow in Allison tied hands.

"Training starts now." Chris said as he walked away leaving the man from the gas station to time how long it takes Allison to get lose.

Two and a half hours Later...

We can now see Allison leaving the hale house while rubbing at her wrist as she walks towards her car where the man congratulates Allison her time since it took him longer before she gave a smile before hopping in her car and driving off.

As the man watched Allison leave he went to walk towards his bike when suddenly his legs wouldn't move causing him to fall face first to the ground and as he laid there a short distance away we can see claws with some type of substance dripping from them.

It's a new day here in Beacon Hills and you'll find me in Gym class climbing the wall with Allison asking me if I have a tail.

"No I don't have a tail." I said shocked as Allison smirked.

"Maybe you just haven't grown it yet." Allison said as I chuckled while shaking my head.

"Well you'll be the first to know if I ever magically grow a tail." I stated as Allison laughed.

As we continued to climb up Allison noticed I wasn't moving.

"Why are you going so slow." Allison asked as my eyes moved directly to her ass in her gym shorts.

"I'm just admiring the view." I said as I bit my lip in lust.

"Try admiring from afar." Allison stated as she started climbing higher causing me to smirk before I started climbing really fast while she was too occupied with keeping her grip.

When Allison finally looked up she saw me looking down at her with a smirk as her mouth dropped open offended.

"Took you long enough, I was just about to take a nap." I stated as Allison huffed before she kicked my leg out causing me to go falling off the wall and just as I was about to go splat on the ground the rope caught me causing me to place my hand over my heart as everyone laughed.

After Allison climbed down it was stiles and a girl named Erica Reyes turn to climb, but Erica has a condition called Epilepsy and I was truly worried about what could happen if she fell.

As Erica stood there preparing to climb I stepped forward and placed my hand on her shoulder causing Erica to jump in fright but when she saw it was me she calmed down and gave me a small smile.

"Hey Erica, I know climbing this looks scary but just remember I'll be down here cheering you on and if you fall I'll be here ready to catch you okay." I said causing Erica's smile to grow bigger before she nodded.

"Thanks Jason." Erica said I smiled before she started climbing the wall.

As Erica climbed I stepped forward just in case she fell with Scott right beside me to help to which we fist bumped each other while Allison watched on with smile knowing these two brothers would always be there to help no matter what and it just made her love Jason more which quieted the jealous thoughts that had been running through her head since Jess and Kate wolf came to town and joined her boyfriends pack.

As stiles started to descend since he Finished his climb I could see Erica growing afraid.

"Hey Erica I'm right here okay, don't be scared just let go and I promise I'll catch you." I said as Erica nodded while Stiles was telling coach about Erica's condition.

After taking a breathe Erica let go and fell right into my arms and after I let her down you could hear people laughing at her to which I held Erica close to me and turned to the crowd with a glare that's hit them all up.

"Yeah, shut the fuck up." I said as I walked with Erica out of the gym while Scott and Allison looked down saddened for Erica.

"You okay?" I asked as we walked towards the girls locker room.

"Yeah, thanks for that Jason." Erica said as turned and faced me.

"Anytime Erica." I said with a smile as I walked off to change but as Erica watched me walk into the boys locker room Erica went back into the gym to climb the wall trying to prove something to herself and everyone else.

As I was getting dressed while listening stiles ramble my hand started to shake violently causing my eyes to widen before I took off to the gym and as I entered I saw Erica starting to seizure half way up the wall causing me to pick up speed and as Erica was just about to hit the ground I caught her before laid her on her side due to her seizure.

"It's okay Erica, I got you." I said to Erica who while still in a seizure looked at me and grabbed my hand to which I gripped it tightly letting her know she wasn't alone just as everyone else from the class came running in and surrounded us.

"Give us some FUCKING Space." I yelled as Allison and stiles placed their hands on my shoulders calming me down.

"Scott call mom let her know I'm bringing Erica to the hospital." I said as Scott nodded before he ran out to get his phone and as Erica's seizure stopped she looked over at me.

"You okay?" I asked as Erica nodded with an ashamed and embarrassed look on her face.

"Hey everything's okay, I'm going to get you out of here okay." I said Erica nodded before I picked her up in a princess carry.

"Stiles grab my keys." I said as stiles nodded before he ran out.

"You okay?" Allison asked.

"Yeah, I'm gonna get her to the hospital." I said as Allison I shared a quick kiss before I left with Erica in my arms.

"Here you go." Stiles said as he handed me my keys before I nodded and left.

After making it to my car I put Erica in the passenger seat before and around and hopped in before I quickly started the car and pulled off.

"Jason?" Erica said softly.

"Yeah?" I said as gripped the steering wheel while swerving around cars.

"Thank you." Erica said as I reached over and interlocked our fingers.

"Like I said, Anytime." I stated as Erica squeezed my hand and as we drove our hands never left each other making Erica blush and smile at being able to be like this with Jason McCall even if it was just for a little while.

Beacon Hills Memorial Hospital

After arriving at the hospital I quickly got Erica inside to which my mother took over from there to which I just sat in the waiting room and after seeing my mom leave Erica's room I popped up out of my seat to which Mom smiled at me.

"Erica is fine, but I'm so proud of you for doing what you did." Melissa said as she caressed my cheek.

"I learned from the best." I said with a smile.

"And don't you forget it." Mom said but unknowingly to either of us Derek Hale had shown up and taken Erica to a secluded place and gave her the bite which made her into a werewolf, like us.

Beacon Hills High

After making sure Erica was okay I made it back to school only Jackson angrily grabbing Lydia's arm and pushing her against the lockers to which I quickly walked up and grabbed Jackson before slamming him into a set of lockers with my eyes glowing red as Lydia held onto my shoulder.

"If you ever touch Lydia like that again, I'll rip out your throat...

...with my teeth." I stated before pushing Jackson down the hall as Lydia stepped in front of me and grabbed my face making me look her in the eyes as I was still pissed off.

"Hey just breathe Jason, just breathe." Lydia said as she smiled softly at me causing to breathe in and out slowly before my features changed back to normal.

"Better?" Lydia asked to which I nodded before she hugged me with me wrapping my arms around her waist hugging me back.

"Thanks for that." Lydia said.

"Anytime." I said before we went our separate ways with heading to the cafeteria where I saw stiles talking with Boyd to which I walked over and sat next to Boyd.

"Hey Jace." Boyd said as we did our handshake.

"Hey Boyd, how you been?" I asked as he shrugged while stiles looking shocked at our interaction.

"Wait, you two know each other?" Stiles asked as Boyd and I smirked.

"Well yeah, I used to work the skating rink before I started my business dumbass." I said as Boyd grabbed my apple with my grabbing one of his fries.

"So what this all about?" I asked as Stiles lifted the keys for the skating ring.

"Dude our double date at the skating ring." Stiles said as I nodded before I pulled out my own set of keys.

"Dude I already have the keys dumbass." I said as Boyd laughed while stiles mouth dropped open before I got up and walked over to my brother who smiled when he saw me.

"Hey bro." I said as I sat down before stiles walked over with the keys but suddenly the cafeteria doors opened and Erica walked in with a totally new look causing my mouth to fall open and as Erica saw me she smiled before biting into an Apple while staring at me causing me to visibly gulp before Lydia pushed my mouth closed.

"I wouldn't let Allison see that look on your face." Lydia said as I nodded still staring at the doors Erica just left through.

After getting over our shock Stiles, Scott, and I all hopped and ran out only to see Erica leaving with Derek to which I glowed my crimson eyes at him making him smirk as his glowed back at me before he drove off.

After school was let out I went home to change clothes and shower before I went to sheriffs station to check in make sure I didn't have any clients to which I didn't so afterwards I made my way to the skating ring where I unlocked the doors with my set of keys.

After turning all the lights on Allison, Stiles, and Lydia showed up with Allison sporting a massive smile before she ran up and jumped in my arms where we both leaned in and shared a kiss before I let her down and after putting skates on we took to the ice which I showed that I was not a good ice skater while Allison was pretty good to which she held my hand trying to help me.

As Allison and I stood to the side just enjoying our time together Lydia showed that she was damn good at ice skating while Stiles was visibly shocked.

"She is awesome isn't she?" I asked as Stiles turned to me only to see my smirk with Allison pulling on my arm to which I left stiles in his awe induced state and joined Allison as we skated around the ring together.

After awhile Allison and I decided that we had enough fun and decided to take our skates but as we did we suddenly heard Lydia scream to which we jumped only to Lydia screaming at the ground while stiles was trying to pull her away while looking directly at us to which Allison and I quickly got to Lydia with picking her up and taking her off the ice while she kicked and screamed.

After everything was said and done I finally made it home to which I took a quick shower and fell asleep.

Beacon Hills High

As the bell rang signaling the end of class I confronted Erica trying to figure out who the third person Derek will turn is.

"I know Derek needs at least three, who is it?" I asked as Erica smirked before closing her locker.

As Erica tried to play with me and got close I grabbed Erica's arms that's ere on either side of my head with my eyes glowing red but unnoticed by either of us Allison was watching the entire exchange.

"Listen here Erica, Derek might have made you his new toy." I stated before I grabbed her by her throat and lifted her in the air.

"But I am not someone you should play with. I'm an alpha, The True Alpha, so find someone else to play with because i am not the one." I stated as I picked my bag off the floor and left not realizing Allison was there sporting a smirk directed at the blonde bitch who messed with the wrong Alpha.

As this was happening at the Argent House Victoria has discovered one of the many secret notes Jason had given Allison and after meeting with Melissa Victoria came to the conclusion that the two teens had not in fact broken up but instead continued their relationship in secret.

Back at school I was in the cafeteria getting ready to eat lunch when Allison came and sat directly behind me.

"I know how it looked, but I swear nothing happened." I said as Allison smiled already knowing.

"I know and thank you for not playing her game." Allison said as I smirked.

"Anything for my number 2 girl." I said Allison scoffed.

"Whose number one?" Allison asked starting to get jealous.

"My mom obviously." I said causing Allison to laugh.

"I love you Allison." I stated making Allison smile massively.

"I love you too Jace."

"She's with Derek now isn't she?" Allison asked as I lost my smile and became serious.

"Yeah she is." I stated as Allison took a breathe.

"You can't get caught in the middle of this, it's like battle lines are being drawn." Allison stated as I sighed.

"Allison I'm already in the middle of it, and I'm the Alpha it's my responsibility." I stated as Allison bit her lip in frustration.

"Why does it have to be yours?" Allison asked as I looked around at all these innocent people.

"Because no one else will." I stated before I grabbed my stuff and walked away leaving Allison to watch me go while Scott listened and couldn't help but sigh before his eyes glowed yellow before he promised to help his twin with this responsibility.

As I was making my way out of the cafeteria I heard stiles talk about Boyd missing and when I looked over at his table I saw Boyd was in fact missing causing me to lowly growl before I left towards the skating ring.

As I made it to my car about to leave Scott ran towards me and opened the passenger door.

"What are you doing?" I asked as Scott threw his stuff in the back seat.

"You were wrong. It's not your responsibility, it's ours." Scott stated to which I smirked at him before we both climbed into my car and drove off to find Boyd.

Skating Ring

After making it to rink Scott and I went inside and found boyd cleaning the rink when suddenly Derek appeared behind us with Isaac and Erica with him to which I brought my claws out, but suddenly Kate and Jess appeared at my side growling to which I smirked as Derek stood across from me.

"Well Derek it's seems you have a choice to make." I said as Derek raised his brow at me.

"And what choice would that be?" Derek asked as I smirked showing my canines causing his pack to visibly gulp in fear.

"Well you can stay and watch your pack get their asses handed to them by my pack or you can leave, like I said it's your choice." I stated as Isaac growled before he ran forward only to knocked down by Jess.

"I'd stay down if I were you." Jess said as Erica followed only end up next to Isaac with Kate standing over her causing Derek to charge forward only to met by a punch to the jaw by me.

"Should've listened." Kate stated as she stood next to her sister.

"Let's see how strong you really are." I said as I wolfed out.

"Let's." Derek growled before we ran at each other and started slashing at each other.

"I saw you that night in the woods you sent the message to the argents, your more like me than you care to admit." Derek stated as he slashed me across the chest.

"That might be true, but at the end of the day I won't manipulate an innocents kids wishes just so I can have more power." I stated as as I slammed Derek's head into my knee causing Derek lay out on the ice bloody.

"You may be an Alpha Derek, but your not mine and your not Scotts you ever wonder why?" I asked rhetorically before I left with Kate, Jess, and Scott following behind me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 282 22
What if Scott wasn't the first werewolf in the family? What if his twin sister has been a secret werewolf for nearly eight years? Skylar McCall, tw...
2.4K 90 11
Book 1 of McCall She-Wolf series What if Scott McCall has an younger twin sister that knew about werewolves long before they both became one? Well h...
5.9M 142K 49
[ BOOK ONE ] ❝ there are two things in life for which we are never truly prepared; twins. ❞ Kasey McCall is the twin sister of Scott McCall... while...
18.7K 453 15
25 year old Hailey is a woman of secrets. Not one person knows everything about her. When she is called back to Beacon Hills, her life flips. Her bro...