Literate 21+ Individual Rolep...

By _BlackRoseDemon_

Art is not mine Any minors, get out! To clear up some confusion, this is a lore-base romance rp with smut be... More

๐•ฝ๐–š๐–‘๐–Š๐–˜
๐•ฑ๐–”๐–—๐–’๐–˜
ATTENTION!! (pls read)
๐•ฝ๐–Š๐––๐–š๐–Š๐–˜๐–™
โค๏ธ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฌ๐–˜๐–˜๐–†๐–˜๐–˜๐–Ž๐–“ (M)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•พ๐–‘๐–”๐–™๐– (F)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ป๐–—๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š (M)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฐ๐–“๐–›๐–ž (M)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐–‚๐–—๐–†๐–™๐– (F)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฒ๐–—๐–Š๐–Š๐–‰ (M)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฒ๐–‘๐–š๐–™๐–™๐–”๐–“๐–ž (F)
๐Ÿ’œ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ท๐–š๐–˜๐–™ (M)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–”๐–‰๐–ž๐–Œ๐–š๐–†๐–—๐–‰ (M)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ป๐–—๐–Ž๐–˜๐–”๐–“๐–Š๐–— (M)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ธ๐–Š๐–—๐–’๐–†๐–“ (M)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฌ๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘ (M)
๐Ÿ’œ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ป๐–†๐–“๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–— (F)
๐Ÿค ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ณ๐–Š๐– ๐•ญ๐–”๐–ž๐–˜ (M)
๐Ÿ’™ ๐–„๐–”๐–š๐–— ๐•ฌ๐–‡๐–š๐–˜๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š ๐–๐–†๐–’๐–•๐–Ž๐–—๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–”๐–ž๐–‹๐–—๐–Ž๐–Š๐–“๐–‰ (M)
๐Ÿ’œ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฐ๐–›๐–Ž๐–‘ ๐•ถ๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ (M)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–—๐–Ž๐–’ ๐•ญ๐–—๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–—๐–˜ (M)
๐Ÿค ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Ž๐–’๐–˜๐–”๐–“ ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–‘๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–˜ (M/F)
๐Ÿ’œ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ด๐–“๐–ˆ๐–š๐–‡๐–š๐–˜ (M)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฌ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–• ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐•ฌ ๐•ถ๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘๐–Š๐–— (M)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•พ๐–š๐–•๐–Š๐–—๐–“๐–†๐–™๐–š๐–—๐–†๐–‘ ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–™๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š (M)
๐Ÿค ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–š๐–™๐–‘๐–Š๐–—๐–˜ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฟ๐–Š๐–‘๐–‘๐–—๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–” (M/F)
๐Ÿ’™ ๐–„๐–”๐–š๐–— ๐–‚๐–Š๐–—๐–Š๐–œ๐–”๐–‘๐–‹ ๐•ญ๐–”๐–ž๐–‹๐–—๐–Ž๐–Š๐–“๐–‰ (M)
โค๏ธ ๐–„๐–”๐–š๐–— ๐•ฎ๐–๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‰๐–๐–”๐–”๐–‰ ๐•ฑ๐–—๐–Ž๐–Š๐–“๐–‰ (M)
๐Ÿงก ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•พ๐–ˆ๐–Ž๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–Ž๐–˜๐–™ (F)
๐Ÿค ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–”๐–‰๐–˜ (M/F)
๐Ÿ’™ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ด๐–ˆ๐–Š ๐•ถ๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ (M)
๐Ÿค ๐•พ๐–ˆ๐–๐–”๐–”๐–‘ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–“๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–—๐–˜ (M/F)
๐Ÿค ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ป๐–†๐–—๐–†๐–“๐–”๐–—๐–’๐–†๐–‘ ๐•ด๐–“๐–›๐–Š๐–˜๐–™๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–†๐–™๐–”๐–—๐–˜ (M/F)
๐Ÿ’™ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•พ๐–Ž๐–—๐–Š๐–“ (M)
๐Ÿงก ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–™๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š ๐–‚๐–Ž๐–™๐– ๐•ฌ ๐•พ๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–—๐–Š๐–™ (F)
๐Ÿค ๐•ฒ๐–†๐–‘๐–†๐–๐–ž (M)
๐Ÿค ๐•ญ๐–‘๐–†๐–ˆ๐– & ๐•ฝ๐–Š๐–‰ (M/F)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•พ๐–•๐–ž ๐–œ๐–Ž๐–™๐– ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ธ๐–†๐–“๐–ž ๐•ฑ๐–†๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–˜ (M)
๐Ÿ’œ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฟ๐–๐–”๐–—๐–“ ๐•ฑ๐–†๐–Ž๐–—๐–ž (M)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฎ๐–†๐–—๐–’๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘๐–†'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–”๐–“ (M)
๐Ÿค ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฎ๐–†๐–˜๐–™๐–‘๐–Š ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–‚๐–”๐–”๐–‰๐–˜ (M)
๐Ÿ’œ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ท๐–”๐–˜๐–™ ๐•ท๐–š๐–ˆ๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘๐–Š (M)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฐ๐–-๐•ฎ๐–”๐–• (M)
๐Ÿงก ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฝ๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐•ธ๐–†๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–— (F)
๐Ÿงก ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•พ๐–๐–Š๐–—๐–Ž๐–‹๐–‹ (F)
๐Ÿ’™ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฎ๐–ž๐–‡๐–”๐–—๐–Œ (M)
๐Ÿ’™ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–˜๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–“๐–Š๐–— (M)

๐Ÿค ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ณ๐–”๐–š๐–˜๐–Š ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ท๐–š๐–ˆ๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘๐–Š๐–˜ (M/F)

270 5 42
By _BlackRoseDemon_

PRIVATE Rhodon File

Select File...

{Lucille}.exe

Are you sure?
[Yes] No

Enter Password
123
456
789
0<>
*****_
Access Granted

Are you sure you want to continue?
[Yes] No

Opening File Lucille-029

Loading, please wait.
0%...
10%...
20%...
40%...
50%...
60%...
90%...
100%...
Loading Complete!

_______________________________________

Name: "It is honor to finally meet the master of Rhodon. Just call you R or Boss? My apologies, formalities run in the family. My name is Sebastian Lucille, eldest sibling of the Lucilles as well as the next heir to throne beside our father.. atleast, I think so. Father has never made any announcements in quite some time so who knows whose gonna be the next heir and head musician of the Lucilles."

Age: 8,273

Gender: Male

Species: Vampire

Appearance:

Personality: The staff members who work under the Lucilles have described Sebastian as a gentleman. His mannerisms and politeness, as well as he speaks, his calm, respectful yet cold tone makes up for him as the eldest son. Some has said he's the prefect son from the way he acts and the way he treats his siblings with high respect regardless of their flaws and personalities.

According to Theo, he's both a sadistic and masochistic saying he isn't afraid of putting some extreme violence when interrogations or when messing with his siblings the wrong/hard way. As for the masochistic side, Saxon had seen his brother get beaten up by enemy territory all with a smile on his face. (Still gets nightmares from that incident).

Besides that, he treats his siblings with most care and respect especially towards Theo. The two would go at each other from the stupidly arguments, rather its being the rightful heir to the throne or siblings being siblings.

Height: 6'0"

Sexuality: Bisexual

Likes: Wine, diamond paintings, jewelry and his siblings

Dislikes: Other vampires

Backstory: Find out

Power(s): Mind Reading - He's able to read anyone minds within a great distance. He can also predict the future/ actions moments before they happen. Regeneration.

Strength(s): Singing, jewelry making, wine making and balance

Weakness(s): Vulnerability with certain emotions

Fear(s): Loosing his family

Smut rp?
Virgin: No
Turn on: Mild pain (Receiving and giving), blow/hand jobs, praising and make out sessions
Turn off: Rough pain that could cause major injuries or bleeding and non-consent
Kinks: Open to anything. Sadistic and masochistic
Dom/Sub: Switch

Other(s): According to Sebastian, the only mind he can't read, no matter how hard he tries, is his mother.

_______________________________________

Name: "Yo, Vesper Lucille! Second born and twin of Sebastian! Werid? How is it werid?"

Age: 8,272

Gender: Female

Species: Vampire

Appearance:

Personality: Strong willed and kind hearted, Vesper is the oldest sibling who everyone kinda leans on. Given her big sister status, she isn't afraid of putting herself first when in danger. Her cold and tough demeanor does come and go, looking like a Sebastian 2.0 but with bigger arms. Staff members have described her as a very soft St. Bernard - which is Vesper's dream dog.

Chaotic and reckless when it comes to other people who are buff like her, becoming a battle hungry vampire and she does not care what they are as long as they are strong. She and Theo get into tussles alot as both adults and children, which resulted in Theo getting deep in the dirt or out.

Thalia and Madeline has been told by Taos to not get in their older sister's way when it comes to playful fighting or when she's beyond pissed. But, according to the two, they are mostly seen hanging off of Vesper's biceps down the halls or being held like chairs.

Height: 6'3"

Sexuality: Pansexual

Likes: Boxing, fighting, video games and her siblings

Dislikes: Anyone hurting her family

Backstory: Find out

Power(s): Vampiric Strength - Thanks to her powers and built, she's able to destroy anything with her bare arms like a tooth pick. She can easily lift anything that is 10x her weight, as well as create a force when throwing something in order to catch something. For an example, she threw a boat anchor from their parent's yacht and used that anchor is a sickle when taking down two hunter helicopters. She even threw a harpoon at an intruder hunter and their insides went splat when Vesper pulled back the harpoon.

In other words, she doesn't know her own strength and yet, she uses that as an advantage. She also has regeneration.

Strength(s): Balance, singing, waltzing and boxing

Weakness(s): Speed when boxing

Fear(s): Spiders

Smut rp?
Virgin: Yes
Turn on: Dirty talk
Turn off: Blood and pain
Kinks: Size kink
Dom/Sub: Switch

Other(s): According to their father, Vesper's voice is more of a masculine almost raspy voice that makes it sounds like she's a man and thought of her as a bodyguard when her ability developed. Yeah, he was wrong when he heard her sing back when she was a child and was very impressed to hear it wonderfully. It still surprises him every time it's her turn to sing.

_______________________________________

Name: "Hello!~ Taos Lucille is my name! My YouTube channel is Doctor T's Investigation, my social media in every other is just T. Easy to find once you see my profile~"

Age: 7,571

Gender: Male

Species: Vampire

Appearance:

Personality: Chaotic and loud, Taos is what his siblings like to call - clingy. Rather you're in a relationship with him or close friends, this vampire ain't leaving your side like loyal dog. Speaking of dogs, he kinda acts like one despite being the third born. He follows any of his siblings whenever he's not filming. Vesper and Lenore have claimed whenever it's one of their turns to sing at dinner, Taos is right behind him and begging to be their singing parter. Fane has also been a victim of his manipulation and clingyness to the point where he has to ask Saxon to be his singing partner for most of his shows.

Besides his clinging towards certain things, his intelligence and interest of modern tech was quick to adjust compare to his singing reason why his channel slowly blew up and has recently gained 9 million subs.

However, when it comes to confrontation from his family especially towards Fane, his mind shuts down and goes to a vulnerable and feared place where he doesn't eat nor drink blood for a solid week or until it's his turn to sing at dinner. There, he brings out something that even Theo and their own father has feared of what happened. Taos isn't afraid of what's speaking on his mind and puts most of that into songs, which frankly leaves everyone loosing their own appetite from his shows.

Height: 5'11"

Sexuality: Pansexual

Likes: Ghost hunting, singing and investigating haunted houses

Dislikes: Confrontation and yelling

Backstory: Find out

Power(s): Blood Type - When feeding on a victim with a specific blood type, Taos is able to sense anyone with the same blood type within a 25 km. It only last for about 24 hours max and Taos has learn to turn it off and on when it comes to intruders or werewolves with the same blood type.

Strength(s): Dancing, singing and balance

Weakness(s): Clingy

Fear(s): Abadonment

Smut rp?
Virgin: No
Turn on: Teasing, praising and neck sucking
Turn off: Non-consent
Kinks: Open to anything
Dom/Sub: Switch with a sub lean

Other(s): According to Madeline, Taos can't see without his glasses. He currently has a YouTube channel about him investigating haunted places, wanting to see the paranormal.

_______________________________________

Name: "Fane Lucille, fourth eldest of the Lucille. Pleasure to meet your acquaintances, sire/m'lady."

Age: 6,205

Gender: Male

Species: Vampire

Appearance:

Personality: With his mannerisms similar to Sebastian, Fane is what Taos like to call the "prefect child" even though there is nothing perfect about him. It has been told by the staff members of how he acts and behaves depending on whats going on within the mansion. He is a punctual and fussy person, and tends to have a short temper, expressing his emotions in extravagant ways. His singing voice seems to dance with colorful expression, and his performances are both delicate and elegant.

Formerly perceived as arrogant, dishonest, and selfish, while still kind and caring at heart, Fane was quite a fussy and short-tempered person with a desire for perfection at all times.

Despite being the youngest sibling by two siblings, Saxon has been watching over his attuide and behavior right at his side making sure nothing gets too out of hand. He has stated towards others to be careful while also not caring.

Height: 5'9"

Sexuality: Bisexual

Likes: Reading and singing

Dislikes: Pancakes

Backstory: Find out

Power(s): Nightmare Illusionary - He's able to create anyone's worst fear and nightmares from the past, making them into a sobbing and vulnerable mess. He uses this ability when feeding or when trying to find out the truth about someone. If they aren't lying and become a mess, he believes them. If they aren't, he kills them because he can see right through anyone from facial expressions to body language.

Strength(s): Singing, elegant dance and balance

Weakness(s): Insecurities

Fear(s): Mysophobia

Smut rp?
Virgin: Yes
Turn on: Dirty talk
Turn off: Blood
Kinks: N/a
Dom/Sub: Switch with a dom lean

Other(s): According to Madeline, he wears gloves

_______________________________________

Name: "Lenore Lucille. I'm one of the many siblings of the Lucilles. Pleasure to meet you."

Age: 5,801

Gender: Female

Species: Vampire

Appearance:

Personality: Romantic, creative, a gifted writer, and extremely emotional. Lenore has a propensity to fall in love easily, due to her exaggerated romantic ideals. She feels everything in an intense way, and she channels these emotions into her writing. She writes about what she experiences, and turns her joy and pain into creative energy.

Rather its writing musicals or books, she puts effort and passion into her writing where fans appreciate her work over the years regardless if they ever found out she's a vampire or not.

Lenore has no shame when it comes to her secret being revealed as she does not care on rather people see her as a vampire or as a human. While she does care about the reputation of being in the Lucille family, she has no sympathy of destroying it. Hunters always find a way and most of it isn't her fault.

Height: 5'8"

Sexuality: Pansexual

Likes: Writing and musical

Dislikes: Theo getting into trouble

Backstory: Find out

Power(s): Memory Analysis - She is able to look into the memories of anything. Anything item she touches, she can get a glimpse of the past without gaining a lecture of their mother. She can also look into the memories of humans from either drinking their blood or looking at wounds.

Strength(s): Singing, instrumentalist, balance and dancing

Weakness(s): Overthinker

Fear(s): None

Smut rp?
Virgin: Yes
Turn on: Name calling
Turn off: Pain
Kinks: Open to anything
Dom/Sub: Switch with a dom lean

Other(s): She has an arrow tattoo on her ankle

_______________________________________

Name: "Uh, Saxon Lucille - twin of that black sheep bitch. Do me a favor, don't bother me or speak to me or even speak about him when I'm around. I'll suck you dry."

Age: 5,735

Gender: Male

Species: Vampire

Appearance:

Personality: Always napping and constantly sleepy, Saxon spends his time sleeping, lazing around or playing video games. He feels no shame in running away to avoid any trouble and refuses to make decisions, since he doesn't want anything to be his fault, and doesn't want to disappoint anyone. Saxon is a 'shut in' pacifist vampire, and rarely drinks anyone's blood (unless threatened), most of the time he refuses and drinks only when he is about to fight. He prefers staying at home rather than going out.

Despite his lazy and at times comical nature, he is shown to have a dark side.

His conflicts and arguments towards Theo are heated and destructive. Saxon always mocks Theo by continuously reminding him of his past actions and he hates how Theo and his other siblings all just want to forget it, which leads to a fierce battle between the two. Theo doesn't hate Saxon for this, but it doesn't stop him from becoming angry whenever Saxon tries to reveal the past.

Height: 5'9"

Sexuality: Bisexual

Likes: Sleeping

Dislikes: Theo, his family, his parents, anyone interrupting his naps, vacuum cleaners, the taste of white wine, and Theo being a coward

Backstory: Find out

Power(s): Mirror Interactive - He's able to get into any mirror with ease. As long as their long enough and wide for him to fit through, he's not gonna be able to get out. He can also bring one person to the mirror world at a time.

Strength(s): Singing and video game expert

Weakness(s): Very blunt

Fear(s): Unknown

Smut rp?
Virgin: No
Turn on: Teasing, dirty talk, blow/hand jobs, pinned, blood and neck kissing
Turn off: Non-consent and werid fetish
Kinks: Open to anything
Dom/Sub: Switch

Other(s): Despite their many differences and personalities, Fane is the only brother Saxon cares for.

_______________________________________

Name: "Theo Lucille. Seven born.. black sheep, whatever you wanna call me doesn't matter. As for you, darling, I get to call whatever I want."

Age: 5,735

Gender: Male

Species: Vampire

Appearance:

Personality: Though a cheerful and generous individual, there are times he can be not only wasteful, but downright tyrannical. With a voice that's mischievous, as if he were playing some game, Theo's performances are powerful and larger than life. Theo is lazy and freeloads off others, often wanting to play games, gamble, and have fun with people, and avoids responsibility whenever possible, including practice. He makes rash decisions for himself and his unit, and more than willing to pull others with him. He refuses to take small steps and instead takes the risk without question, as it's "fun" for him, even at the cost of everything around him crumbling. He rarely listens to others and almost never follows orders, considered crazy or chaotic by others.

Due to being the black sheep and count as a "traitor" to the family, he has no desire of taking and becoming the next heir as he sees it a waste of time and effort.

Theo doesn't care what his actions does to the family as long as he has fun destroying it. Flirtatious, he is someone that everyone always looks after to keep him in check. Lenore and Sebastian being the most out of everyone.

Height: 6'0"

Sexuality: Pansexual

Likes: Causing havoc, drinking, rock bands and video games

Dislikes: Hunters, werewolves and his parents

Backstory: Find out

Power(s): Blood Link - With drinking a good amount of from a single person, he can basically make them into his puppet. Any pain he gains, the puppet feels. Any pain the puppet gains, he feels. They can also feel each other's emotion. Very unnoticeable but once you start thinking about it more is when it comes more and more notice.

Strength(s): Martial arts, balance and singing

Weakness(s): Insecurities and speed

Fear(s): Unknown

Smut rp?
Virgin: No
Turn on: Blow jobs, praising, dirty talk and straddling
Turn off: Pain and non-consent
Kinks: Aftercare
Dom/Sub: Switch

Other(s): According to Vesper, he once worked as a caretaker in a zoo before quiting after several years.

_______________________________________

Name: "Thelia Lucille is in the damn house!"

Age: 212

Gender: Female

Species: Vampire

Appearance:

(Side note - I didn't realize how long the fingers are in this picture/fanart until now XD)

Personality: Being the youngest of the bunch, Thalia is what you call a firecracker.. a literal one. Yes, she is high-spirited but she looks up to Theo as an older bother which resulted her being a bad mouth, cussing girl whose reputation with the family is a hit or miss. One day, she's being a cutie - helping the staff members, showing up on time and being all around sweetheart. Then the next, she's caused havoc with Theo and Madeline just to destroy the reputation of the family.

Anyone with a brain can easily tell she takes up after her brother and older sister, having to watch them fight everytime and it gets her excited.

Hyperactive and jumpy, Thelia is a wolf in sheep's clothing that shouldn't be underestimated too much or else you might get the short end of the stick and scolded by Sebastian or someone else.

Height: 5'7"

Sexuality: Bisexual

Likes: Her older brother and sister, Theo and Vesper, parties and ghost hunting with Taos

Dislikes: Fane shutting down her ideas of "fun", her father and busskills

Backstory: Find out

Power(s): Maddness Soundless - Thelia is able to create a wide and large sound wave to make any animals go mad and feast on each other. It only works on the simple minded vampires so she has to rely on using animals as a way of escaping since they can harm, if not kill anything that is living.

Strength(s): Balance and parkour

Weakness(s): Mathematics

Fear(s): Snakes

Smut rp?
Virgin: Yes
Turn on: Praising
Turn off: Blood
Kinks: Open to anything
Dom/Sub: Switch

Other(s): According to Lenore, Thelia knows every hidden secret room

_______________________________________

Name: ".. Madeline.. Lucille.."

Age: 212

Gender: Female

Species: Vampire

Appearance:

Personality: Socially awkward, Madeline is a shy and asocial girl who was initially too frightened to speak in front of others, let alone perform before them. She has a tendency to stammer when speaking, and usually keeps quiet until she feels comfortable.

When she is set on or passionate about something, she does so with conviction, like online games. She also tends to get very excited about her passions.

She is very caring and kind, as well as hardworking, although she is also bad at turning down requests.

Height: 5'8"

Sexuality: Asexual

Likes: Singing

Dislikes: Her siblings getting into arguments

Backstory: Find out

Power(s): Her true ability haven't developed. The only ability she can do, which runs in the family, is regeneration.

Strength(s): Singing, metal rock scream and piano playing

Weakness(s): Hand to hand combat

Fear(s): Loosing or hurting her family

Smut rp?
Virgin: Yes
Turn on: Praising
Turn off: Pain
Kinks: Open to anything
Dom/Sub: Switch with a sub lean

Other(s): Vesper and Taos had to be her singing coaches whenever their father or mother isn't around the mansion

_______________________________________

Scenario 1: You are running away. Why? Let's just say you gotten into mischief and people from a village are now chasing you with pitch forks and fire (or your a runaway princess/prince. Which ever is fine)

However, the villagers had stopped suddenly when you approached a large mansion. Using your hood to cover yourself from the heavy rain, you didn't think twice when entering the place.

The place vastly elegant with the dim lighting and how rich it is. You found yourself wondering around, seeing no one in sights.. until now. While walking around, you heard music within the mansion and went to investigate it.

There, you see a large and long table. The table was filled with fresh wine and food, and at that table were people. Nine people to be excat. Well, seven actually because two of them were.. singing on the stage where everyone has full view of the performance.

One stage was one with glasses and the other had strong looking built.

What's intriguing is that all of them have white hair.

Taking a step back, not wanting to disturb them, you crash into what appears to be a maid of the mansion.

The music suddenly stopped and footsteps could be heard approaching the halls.

You?

Scenario 2: You have been friends with The Lucilles for a long time, up until childhood to adult hood. You care for them deeply.

However, on a specific day several years later, they were killed along with the world itself. You were the only one to survive. Atleast you thought. An organization known as T.E.S.T. was able to help you.

You help them fix any wrong doings of the world and they can help you get you to your friends.

Now, back in your younger self, teleported to the Lucille Mansion crashing into the old guest room. According to the time, it was two weeks before that specific date. Which means you don't have a lot of time.

Walking out of the guest room, you bump into one of the siblings.

You?

Scenario 3: Make It Up

_______________________________________

Would You Like To Close File Lucille-029?

[Yes] No

Loading.
Loading..
Loading...

File Closed Successfully!

Log off?

[Yes] No

Logging off now...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 3.5K 61
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
1.9K 101 5
Chanlix "Felix..." Being tired of everything, Felix gave in. Based on Hold On by Chord Overstreet, so yup it's angst. Tw// suicide intrusive thought...
35.8K 178 10
4th book remind me if I typed the grammar wrong this has a lot of smutts. Just a warning don't read it if your your Asexual, Aromantic, if you don't...
39.1K 149 17
Basically a photo book of all your favorite Waifu's, some pictures will be 18+ while the rest will be Hot. So enjoy everyone