My fairy tail family || Natsu...

By Galaxtic_reads

I do not own this story or characters. Apart from violet! Please keep this aware, the main story and characte... More

-ˏˋ Quick noteˊˎ
BOOK 1- main characters
⎯⎯ ୨ Chapter one ୧ ⎯⎯
⎯⎯ ୨ Chapter two ୧ ⎯⎯
⎯⎯ ୨ Chapter three ୧ ⎯⎯
⎯⎯ ୨ Chapter five ୧ ⎯⎯
⎯⎯ ୨ Chapter six ୧ ⎯⎯
⎯⎯ ୨ Chapter seven ୧ ⎯⎯
⎯⎯ ୨ Chapter eight ୧ ⎯⎯
⎯⎯ ୨ Chapter nine ୧ ⎯⎯
⎯⎯ ୨ Chapter ten୧ ⎯⎯
⎯⎯ ୨ Chapter eleven ୧ ⎯⎯

⎯⎯ ୨ Chapter four ୧ ⎯⎯

108 8 0
By Galaxtic_reads

Previously

"Hey, guys there's gaurds!!!" Violet stared, pointing her hand towards the gaurds. Natsu looked in the direction to see the gaurds before grabbing ahold of Lucy, and violets hand. Before hurrying away, practically draging Lucy in mid air.

"Oh crap we gotta get out of here" natsu explained while Lucy's screaming "WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU TAKING US" natsu looked at her before responding "come on! You said you wanted to join fairy tail! Let's go!" Lucy's eyes glistened in excitement, before she started running herself. While Violet was still practically being dragged "HEY, FLAME BRAIN I NEVER SAID I WANTED TO JOIN-" Violet shouted highly amused. But neatherless continued to let natsu drag her. A smile of each of them faces.

Violet, couldn't help but think to herself however. Since she met natsu, the whole day has been crazy, how much more crazy can one boy bring? And still, what on earth is she getting herself involved in now.

------------------------------------------------------------------

A meeting is being held in the magic council 'era'.

"Those idiots from fairy tail have gone and destroyed another place! This time they've gone and destroyed a court!" A unknown man stated, frantically.

A man dressed in white, with dark blue hair spoke up. "Im actually quite fond of those idiots, even with how much they destroy"

A small old man speaks up "they may behave like fools, but we mustn't forget how capable they are."

The man dressed in white, looked up to the others in the room, smiling "i think we should leave them be, after all if it wasn't for those fools how bored would we all be?" He stated knowingly.

---------

The town magnolia is home to the popular known fairy tail guild. After all the running, natsu finally arrives with happy, Lucy and violet to they're new home, Fairy tail.

Lucy looks at the guild in amazement, finally. She was able to join the guild she grew up wanting to join.

"Woah" Lucy mutters not taking her eyes off from the guild, in fear she'd wake up away from the guild.

Happy smiles floating next to Lucy "welcome to fairy tail!" Violets looks at the building, gaping down at them before smiling to herself. She's found a guild to call home.

Upon entering the guild, natsu and happy hurrys off to look for someone. While violet and Lucy are left looking around. Suddenly, natsu started fighting a man in the guild. Tables started flying everywhere as well as dishes and plates. Everyone was rushing around. Violet watched the scene, amused. Smiling and laughing. While Lucy, was panicking that natau would hurt somone.

The fighting seemed to never end, a new person jumping into fight every second. "So natsu's finally back?! Time to settle this for once and for all!" A black haired guy who was in his underwear spoke, before strutting over to natsu.

Lucy looked at the guy, face brightening. Violet folds her arm across her chest. Cheeks slightly red upon seeing this sight. Suddenly, a gorgeous brunette speaks up before taking a sip of her wine "gray, your clothes?"

'gray' spun around furiously before waving his arms in the air spatting "i don't have time for that cana!"

Violet silently took note of the names

Suddenly, in the middle of a fight a table is thrown towards Lucy and violet. Lucy saw and managed to jump out of the way however, violet collided with the table.

While Lucy screamed and went to check on violet who was spread out on the floor. A man with white hair walked past the pair wearing brown sandals like shoes.

Lucy screamed quitely seeing the man. "It's only noon and you boys are already acting like spoiled baby's, guess you need a real man to show you how to behave" the brute explained.

POV: Lucy

Violet got knocked out by a table, what the hell sort of wackjob place is this guild?!

Keeping my eyes on her to make sure this brute guy doesn't step on her, i almost missed natsu Punch the guy along with that gray guy.

How hard did they hit him?! The poor guy went flying across the room, crashing into what looked like the second floor railing.

Behind me, i heard a flirtatious voice. "Geeze it's so loud in here" looking behind me, i noticed a guy who had orange hair. Who looked at me while having two girls clinged to both his hips.

Suddenly he was also hit in the face, before I knew it he joined in on the fight.

"Seriously isn't there any sane person in this guild!?" I muttered.

"Hello, are you new here?" A angelic voice spoke from behind me. Turning around to see who it is, i saw a gorgeous white haired lady. Hold on! I recognize her! It's mirajane! She smiled at me before looking down at violet.

"Shouldn't we stop the fighting?" I muttered glancing towards the huge commotion. Mirajane just smiled. "It's always like this around here" she spoke gently. Next this i know, the brute from earlier went flying into her!

"Besides, it's fun" mirajane weakly said, i swear i could see the life draining out of her!! "No don't die mirajane!!" I screamed not even sure if it would help her.

Suddenly, The boxer guy came up to me- naked!!!?! When did that happen?!

"Excuse me miss, may i borrow your underwear?" He said politely but I was so taking back-I screamed "NO WAY"

the flirting guy picked me up- "guys these days, don't even know how to treat a lady" he said, winking at me. Violet, please wake up!!!!

-----
POV: 3RD person

Natsu finishes fighting with one of the guild members, making his way over to grey. He notices violet on the floor unconscious. Looking at her, he's confused on what happened. Natsu decides to repay her for saving him from Bora by picking her up from the floor bridal style and placed her on the guilds bar counter top. Happy fly's over to him. "Woah, what happened to violet?!" He said, looking at his new friend. Natsu glanced at happy before looking at the crowd "no idea! Let's go back to fighting!" "Aye!"

Natsu ran while happy flew back into the fight. In the middle of this Lucy is sitting on the floor crying before a gigantic man stood up.

"You fools stop bickering like children" the gigantic man spoke, Frightful. Lucy looked at him and shakes in fear. Hearing this voice violet woke up watching the whole ordeal from ontop of the bar.

Everyone that was fighting, all froze in place. One guy was holding a man mid air, as if he was going to slam him down, while Cana was holding a card Infront of her. The brute, was frozen aiming to hit grey. All while this was happening, Lucy was in the middle looking around as confused as ever. Seeing this, made violet smile.

Suddenly, the beauty mirajane started speaking "well I'm sorry, i didn't know you was still here master" Lucy looked shocked, her eyes widened by what mirajane called the giant. While violet looked equally as shocked.

"Did you say master?!" Violet shouted loudly. Natsu Starts laughing "talk about a bunch of baby's! Looks like I've won this time" he explained with his hands on his hips in triumph before getting squished to the floor by the master.

The master turned his gaze to Lucy, while violet got down from the bar and stood next to her smiling. "Well seems we got new recruits." He said before groaning and shrinking to a..kid size?

Violet peered over to Lucy, to notice her eyes are wide in shock.

"Nice to meet ya" the now tiny master said happily with his one hand raised and the other slightly places on his back.

Lucy was to shocked to speak, so violet stepped forward and bowed. "It's a pleasure to meet you fairy tail guild master!" She said smiling brightly

"He's tiny! This little guy is really in charge here?!" Lucy said, trying not to offend the poor master.

Mirajane smiled "of Couse he is! Allow me to introduce you both to the third fairy tail guild master, master Makarov!"

Violet smiled at the old man, before gently smacking the back of Lucy's head attempting to whack her out of her shocked state before snickering.

The master turns around, and attempts to leap up to the 2nd floor railing. Although his jump was Abit short, catching his legs on the railing upside down smacking the back of the head on the railing posts.

Violet cringed while seeing this, taking her hand to the back of her head and rubbing it softly. Imaging doing the same thing as the master did.

The master cleared his throat before addressing everyone in the guild. "You've gone and done it again, you bunch of morons. Just take a look on how much paper work the magic council sent me this time! This is the biggest pile of complaints yet!"

Lucy went pale at the sight of the papers. "Have you lost your minds?! All you morons are good for is getting the higher ups mad at me!" The master shouted. Hearing this violet began frowning. Is this really what a guild master should be saying?

The guild was silent. Before the master burned the papers he was holding "however, i don't care what the magic council thinks." Natsu jumped up from the floor, and ate the fire from the papers. Before the master started speaking once again "now listen up, any power that surpasses reason still come from reason right? Magic isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent, that only works with the flow of energy inside of us, and the flow of energy in the natural world are perfectly in synched" the master spoke, glaring down at the guild as one. Everyone in that moment, payed attention and took the small mans words to heart.

Violet eyes glistened hearing what the master spoke, she's been around a few wizards in the past. But never one that spoke so heartfully to his desired guild mates. Lucy as well listened very closely, taking in the man's words and keeping them close to her heart.

Natsu who's now next to the pair, was leaning against a broken table eating the fire listening.

"To perform magic, one must have a strong mind and the obility to focus. If we worry to much on rules, then our magic may never progress! Don't let those fools on the magic council scare you. Follow the path you believe in. Because that's what makes the fairy tail guild number one!" The master finished, holding his thumb up towards the guild before rotating his hand slightly, and raising his hand fully over his head.

The guild hall irrupted in cheers, so loud and unexpected violet quickly brought her hands to her ears but not once did her smile leave her face. She was excited to begin her new adventures, with her new friends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 304 36
Natsu x Reader Broken, feeling forgotten at first. Her main point, search for her dad. His view, no love. I DO NOT OWN ANY FAIRY TAIL CHARACTERS, TH...
117K 2.7K 27
[Completed] I'm (Y/N) just a typical 16 year old who travelled a lot and I some how found out about Fairy Tail so took the train for the trip.. When...
632 61 25
The weather is something people can't really predict. Sometimes it will rain when it's supposed to be a sunny day. In the city of Magnolia there are...
3.4K 53 21
This is basically just fairytail couple oneshots I ship. You may request anything you want. I do not own fairytail all rights to the characters belo...