𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝓹𝓸𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝐏𝐀𝐑�...

By lmhxhjsiceamericano

The story of two, a deadly assassin and an underworld mafia leader written in red ink. "I met the right perso... More

|C H A P T E R || O N E|
| C H A P T E R || T W O |
| C H A P T E R || T H R E E |
| C H A P T E R || F O U R |
| C H A P T E R || F I V E |
| C H A P T E R || S I X |
| C H A P T E R || S E V E N |
| C H A P T E R || E I G H T |
| C H A P T E R |🔞| T E N |
| C H A P T E R || E L E V E N |
| C H A P T E R || T W E L V E |
| C H A P T E R || T H I R T E E N |
| C H A P T E R || F O U R T E E N |
| C H A P T E R |🔞| F I F T E E N |
| C H A P T E R || S I X T E E N |
| C H A P T E R || S E V E N T E E N |
| C H A P T E R || E I G H T E E N |
| C H A P T E R || N I N E T E E N |

| C H A P T E R || N I N E |

1.1K 37 48
By lmhxhjsiceamericano

The night was rather beautiful or maybe it was just their presence beside each other that made them forget all their worries.

Because it didn't bother how unappetizingly sour that candy was that they had just before eating ramen, it didn't matter when the rain suddenly started pouring in the middle of such chill weather, it didn't matter how soaked they were from dancing in that rain.

All it mattered was how elegant the older looked when he asked Jisung to get under crying clouds with him and how Jisung didn't hesitate when he took his hand.

How Minho was cautious about their closeness when they started dancing but Jisung filled in the distance assuring him. How every steps they took together while dancing belonged to the different melodies in their heads.

It was all that mattered at that moment.

When the rain finally stopped, they were panting below a shelter and laughing and giggling at what they just did. As if they were kids who finally broke the rules shackling them for too long.

Jisung was quite succeeding in his plan but for some reason, couldn't understand why Minho would show his vulnerable side to someone he just met few days ago. Because after surveiling Minho for a period of one and a half years, he could say that Minho wasn't a type of person to let someone to let others know about his true emotions.

So why would Minho let Jisung see his sentiments, his ardour and inclinations..?

That's what kept bugging Jisung until..just until he was caught in a gaze with Minho. Maybe it was because they were drained of energy from dancing their hearts out or it was the little alcohol they had that was overtaking there sober senses or maybe it was his scents getting interwoven with the older's that was making it hard to resist but both craved at what were staring at.

Minho had noticed before how younger's lips were perfectly tinted pink but the sight of rain drops kissing them wasn't something he had imagined before and it made him thirsty.

Jisung closed his eyes when MInho's face was a few inches away from his which made the older halt and admire every little detail of the younger's beauty. His eyes stopped at the little mole at younger's cheek as he leaned in to lightly press a soft kiss on it.

Minho sensed the younger let out a shaky breath at his action as a smile formed on his lips later receiving an almost inaudible whine from the younger's unsatiated self due to lack of contact.

Minho's eyelids fell shut as he tenderly pressed his lips together with Jisung's. If it wasn't like stepping in a hot spring after a long cold day then both couldn't explain the warmth they got from the simple act.

Minho tilted his head pressing closer as Jisung didn't sit back just because it was his first kiss, he opened up to Minho beautifully when the older nibble on his lower lip. Minho slid his tongue in marking every corner of the encompassing heat.

When Minho broke the kiss so both of them don't die from being breathless, they rested foreheads together.

"Is..it okay?", Minho asked in a whisper, lips almost brushing together.

Jisung nodded, his eyes still closed in daze as the tint of crimson formed on his cheeks and around his brows. "..yes. You're..you're a good kisser..hyung."

Minho breathed out a small laugh not after wrapping his hand around the younger's small waist and pulling him into another kiss. Minho couldn't resist him, it was a given.

Their lips moved together softly, Jisung's hand slowly slid up gripping Minho's wet hair. Their bodies warmed up to eachother. The then soaking wet bodies now sweating from the engulfing heat of their scents and hot breaths.

Minho entered his mouth again but didn't except the younger to fight for dominance this time. He smirked in between the kiss pressing their bodies flush together until the younger felt tingles from his head to toe.

Minho ended the kiss even if he didn't want to, he had to. They held each other in the same position gasping for air for a while, looking at each other in daze as if intoxicated by eachother's taste.

Minho didn't have to deny, he was already very weak in his knees from the younger's pheromones. He just couldn't resist pressing one more short but sweet kiss on the younger's lips.

"...do you want us to continue?",Minho asked as Jisung clutched into him tightly nodding slightly on the older's shoulder.

"..you must take the responsibility..", they parted as Jisung looked down at the big navy shaded patch on his light blue pants. "..of this."

"Hah..you really know how to drive me crazy."

The next thing Jisung knew was Minho taking off his leather jacket and wrapping it around Jisung hips and carrying him with his one hand under the his waist and other under the crook of his knee.

Jisung was taken by surprise by the effortlessness in Minho's action as he himself wasn't someone with light weight. He had a built up body. Or was it was just Minho's strength..? An Alpha indeed.

The drive didn't took time as Minho didn't care about speed limits and Jisung took his time looking at him in a state he couldn't see before. The older's ear were vibrant shade of crimson, his lips only reminded Jisung of the tricks they did to him and he had to bit on his lower lip for some reason, was he about to cry out something? He didn't have an idea.

The older looked focused on the road as Jisung couldn't help but to think. Was he making this face while he was kissing him with such passion? His t-shirt was wrinkled from where Jisung was gripping it and his hair messy but it all looked sensual thinking it was him who did it.

Jisung looked down at the seat being wet under him, feeling a little embarrassed he clutched on the older's jacket close to his chest. Maybe if he hides his face no one else can see it as well but that made things worst. The jacket held the older's scent which was quite dangerous to hold so close to his nose. That will only lead in him wanting more.

"I'm closing the windows.", Minho said after muttering at little "fuck" out of nowhere as he pressed the button on his side making the tinted glass windows move up and pack the whole car.

Jisung looked at him a little confused.

"No one else is allowed to take even a single sniff of your pheromones." He let out huskily, looking at Jisung straight in eyes. "Right now, you belong to only me."

Jisung gulped. He's just trying to get to Minho's house, it's for the mission. His repeated in his mind but the older's words echoed far more louder.

It was clear why they heading to the older's house but he was nervous, he's never felt this kind of thing before. He'll find out some way to get out of the situation. He assured himself but he inner omega had some different things planned. His abdomen pain wasn't something that could be healed by pain killers, his leaking pants weren't going to stop, the heat in body wasn't going to calm down until..

He looked at Minho and before he could process, the words escaped his mouth.

"I wish to kiss you..like there's no tomorrow."

Minho didn't respond at all until the next second Jisung heard a screeching sound with a jerk forcing him at the side when Minho parked the car the side.

"Do it."

Jisung was left staring at him in awe. He didn't flinch when Minho faced him with a serious look neither when the older unlocked his seat belt. He only moved to shift from his seat to sit on the older thighs. Well..his one thigh was rather enough to take all his weight but, he'll not do any stunt right now.

Jisung sat at the most comfortable seat he could ever get, leading the kiss as the older reciprocated every bit of it except for one thing, he just couldn't ignore the older's crotch rubbing against his and it being so hard that he himself could feel his pain.

It's just my hallucination, yeah.., it's..its a normal size, Isn't it??? That's how it's supposed to be...right?? Are the pants enhancing it's shape..??

Minho broke the kiss as he sensed Jisung being distracted, "What are you thinking..?"

Jisung blinked before his eyes traveled down to confirm his suspension. 'ON A CLOSER LOOK DAMN--'

The next second Minho held his chin making him look up as the younger's widened eyes met with his knowing ones. "Is this your first heat with someone as your partner..?"

It clicked him late but yeah. He has un/knowingly seduced his targets into his traps but has never gone this far with someone knowing nothing has happened till now.

Jisung nodded, unknowing biting his lower lip. Minho's hand traveled at the back of younger's as he leaned in to plant a soft kiss on his forehead.

Jisung felt wierd. In his chest. Is this some cardiac disease symptom..?

"I'm happy..I'm your first."

Their eyes locked for a second before Minho gave him short peck. "Let's go inside."

When they got out of car, Jisung's eyes widened at the sight of the big mansion in front of them not because of how authentic the design was with shades shades of blue LED welcoming them but because they're base didn't have any record of such house existing in that locality. "Is..this your house..?"

"Yes.", Minho said he held his hand, walking towards the house in the question.

And when they got in, the first thought that came in Minho's mind was to carry younger in his hands. Jisung was taken aback a bit because of the swiftness. One hand holding the younger's body and the other holding the back of his head.

Jisung was pinned up against the door, his legs wrapped around the older's waist. His mind went foggy when the older's lips connected to his. It was frightening how every time they kissed the older was able bring a new emotions from Jisung.

Jisung flinched when Minho moved from the position and started walking and soon climbing up the stairs. Jisung was a little worried of falling but the kiss was too pleasurable to care about that anymore.

Every step Minho took on the stair, his crotch brushed against the older's oh so built up abs resulting in him letting out continuous small maons in between the kiss.
Their tongues mapped the familiar territories of their mouth, teeth clanking together before Minho suddenly broke the kiss leading the younger to indisctively moving his lips the sudden emptiness.

Minho is a man with urges and he just couldn't resist the younger's cuteness.He planted a long peck making the younger hide his face in the crook his neck as they headed inside the room and then on the bed.

Minho's looked at him the eyes as a smiled appeared on his face. "This feels like fever dream."

What was it, overwhelmness..? sadness..? longing..? Jisung couldn't understand the emotions the older's eyes displayed at once but for some reason he wanted to hold him, kiss him gently, tell him he's not leaving..not yet. But..

"It's not a dream." is what came out of his mouth in a whisper when the older kissed his forehead, his teary eyes, the tip of his nose and the side of lips. Traveling down to his neck while leaving a wet trace.

He kisses it, sucking and nibbling softly at spot which brought much reaction from the younger. He would lie if the urge the mark the younger wasn't something making his canines itch to death and the little sounds from the younger didn't help at all.

The younger's hoodie was soon on the floor as Minho traveled down as Jisung's hand slid into the older's hair and the other on his own mouth. He left butterfly kisses on the younger's collarbone and then trailing his tongue to his built up chest.

His skin was soft under Minho's touch. He felt shiver in his spine as the older's tongue swirled around his nipple, nibbling as he continued brining lewd muffled sounds from the person under him.

"Don't hold back.", Minho said he looked up at Jisung who now hesitantly took his hand off from his mouth. Minho continued devouring every single inch of his body when his one hand traveled to the younger's jeans undoing it.

"Should I..?",Minho asked in a soft tone receiving rapid nods from Jisung.

>>>>>>★★★★★<<<<<<<<

And this is it. A chapter fully dedicated to our babies. 2146 words 🐱🐹

I tried a different style writing a smut(?), well well *gremlin smirk* I've wrote few draft before but I like this fresh one.  I didn't reread it though :0 . 

Since it's fated mate AND soulmate concept relationships that our characters have I so tried to portray the emtions they'd make e/o feel through physical contact. >\\\\<

I really like this one, I hope to see your opinions as well because I some fun planned for our other ship and main ship as well hehe 

P.s. pipi 🍒

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 6.5K 43
~ STORY IS CURRENTLY BEING EDITED ~ For 15 years, Han Jisung's life was anything but what you might consider normal. From killing people and spilling...
81.2K 1.7K 62
"Fine, if you tell me you hate me, I will leave you alone" "I hate you" "Hmm..do you?" "Yeah, I hate you so fucking much Lee Minho that it's sometime...
49.7K 1.7K 32
All Han Jisung has known is life in the mafia. From stealing on frozen streets to living the high life of a talented informant, he's been able to tak...
123K 4.8K 36
DISCLAIMER: This story was written HORRIBLY since this was my first ever story. This story is currently being re-written. The title of the re-written...