Our Beloved Son

By miranda_uchimaki

Naruto and Sasuke has had their first child, Menma. The story continues with that haha! I am bad at writing... More

Part 1: A New Life
Part 2: Ninja Academy
Part 3: Working Hard
Part 4: Good night
Part 5: It hurts
Part 7: I'm sorry
Part 8: hn
Part 9: Not feeling well
Part 10: friends
Part 11: Don't worry
Part 12: I like him
Part 13: Teams
Part 14: Team 7
Part 15: A visitor
Part 16: Battle
Part 17: Wounded
Part 18: In love?
Part 19: A visit
Part 20: Oh no and Oh yes
Part 21: We have news
Part 22: 14 weeks later
Part 23: Names
Part 24: Telling him
Part 25: happy for you
Part 26: my book time
Part 27: Bastard
Part 28: Our sensei
Part 29: First Mission
Part 30: 3 months later
Part 31: What?

Part 6: Meeting Friends

544 16 16
By miranda_uchimaki

Sasuke POV:

Naruto called almost every person he knew.

Some of them were Shikamaru, Temari, Kiba, Chouji, Hinata, Tenten, Neji and Lee. And Iruka and Kakashi, of course.

Naruto told me that we were meeting them a little after 12 o'clock so we were now getting ready to go to Ichiraku to meet all Naruto's friends. I don't see them all as friends. I don't know them as much as Naruto do.

Me and Naruto walked out of the house and locked the door.

We walked the way to Ichiraku, along with Naruto talking about how much he have missed Ichiraku and how he missed his friends too.

When we got their, we were met by Temari, Shikamaru, Chouji, Neji, Tenten, Lee, Kakashi and Iruka.

"Naruto!" Lee yelled and waved from the Ichiraku place.

Naruto grins and waves back as he runs up to them.

"Hi guys!" Naruto says.
I walk up to them as well.

"How is the perfect couple doing?" Kiba asks. Naruto blushes. I smile.

"I-it's g-going great!" Naruto stutters.

"You haven't changed, have you, Naruto?" Iruka then said. Naruto looked at him and grinned.

"Hello Iruka,  I missed you too!" He says and hugs him. Iruka chuckles and hugs back.

I glare at him.

"Haha, Naruto you've grown so much!"
Iruka said and laughed nervously after he saw the glare.

He broke the hug.

"Oh really?? I have gotten ALOT taller!" Naruto says with a huge grin.

"Hn. Not taller then me, though." I added.

He turn to me and pouts at me jokingly.

Then we heard someone's stomach growling.
We all turned to Naruto who blushed of embarrassment.

"Come on, dobe." I say and lead him into Ichiraku.

"Naruto! The usual?" The old man asked.

Naruto grinned and nodded.

All the others followed us inside and took a seat. I sat down next to Naruto.
"How is Menma doing?" Lee asked and looked curiously at me and Naruto.

"He is doing really well. He started at the ninja academy." Naruto says and smiles lightly.

"That's good!" Tenten said and smiled at us.

Then we heard someone else come in.

"Hi guys! Sorry I'm late." Hinata apologized and took a seat beside her cousin Neji.

''Lee, how dare you go without me!?'' Sakura's voice asked.

She walked over too Lee and sat beside him.

''Sorry, Sakura-san, I didn't know you wanted to.'' Lee says and kisses his girlfriend.

''Okay okay.'' Sakura said and kissed Lee on the cheek, making him blush.

''How are you doing, Naruto?'' Sakura asked and looked at us.

''I am just fine, Sakura-chan!'' Naruto says and grins.

''How are you, Hinata?'' Naruto asked and looked over to the dark haired girl.

She smiled.

''I'm fine, Naruto-kun. Thank you for asking.'' She says in her normal gentle voice.

''Here you have miso ramen with extra pork! Enjoy!'' The old man says and gives Naruto his food. Naruto grins big and takes some chopsticks.

''ITTADAKIMASU!!'' Naruto say and started eating.

"What does my other customers want?" The old man asks and looks at all of us.

"Just the same as Naruto, please." I say and give some money to the old man.
He smiles and looks at the others.

"None for me, thank you."

All say at the same time.

"Alright. Your order will be right up,  Mr Uchimaki." The old man said and looked at me and smiled one last time before going to cook it.

"You like ramen, now Sasuke?" Kakashi asks as he reads Icha Icha Pradise.

"I don't. I just don't want to break my fox's heart." I say and see Naruto flush a crimson color and looks at me.
I smirk.

"Well, I am happy for both of you. You deserve each other!" Kakashi says without looking up from his book. I roll my eyes.

"Man, this is a drag. I am sleepy." Shikamaru says and yawns.

Temari glares at him.

"Don't. You. Dare. Thinking. Of. Going. Home. Yet." Temari said with a dark voice. Shikamaru sweatdropped and nodded quickly.

"How is it with you and Kakashi-sensei?" Naruto asked Iruka.

Iruka blushed.

"It's great! We are very happy!" Iruka say and smiles. I smile too.

"I'm happy for you." I say.

Iruka looked surprised at me but then smiled.

"Thank you Sasuke." He said.

"Shasukeh hash changed alot." Naruto say with ramen in his mouth.

I laugh.

"Swallow your food if you want to talk!" I say and smile at his cute pout.

He swallows and eats the last of his ramen.
_______________________________________________________________________________________
Naruto POV:

We were there for almost 2 hours.

We talked and laughed together.

Now me and Sasuke was on our way home because we knew Menma would be home soon.

"How was it meeting them again?" Sasuke asked as we walked back to our house. I looked up to him and smiled.

"It was really fun!!" I say with the biggest grin.

He smiles and kisses my cheek.
I blush.

"How many bowles did I eat now again?" I ask and put a finger on my chin.

Sasuke sighed out a laugh.

"33." He simply replies.

"Who payed?"

"I did."

I smile at him and stand on my toes to reach his lips to kiss him.

He captures my lips and puts his hands on my waist to pull me closer.

I pull away and chuckle.

"We can continue at home."

I say and smirk at his blush on his cheeks.

We continue walking back to our house until we get there and go inside to wait for our son to come back.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Menma POV:

This. Is. BORING!!

What is even the point of throwing shurikens and kunai knifes????

I had thrown them perfectly but everytime, I would get bullied by this bubblegum haired girl!

I hate this.

I am now on my way home.

"When am I even going to tell mama I don't like the academy?"

(FLASHBACK)

"It's your opinion that matters, not ours. Naruto won't be disappointed, sure he will be surprised maybe but he wouldn't find you disappointing."

(FLASHBACK END)

I don't want to disappoint mama.

I know he probably won't be but you never know.

Why did I lie to mama? Why?

I am so pathetic to panic over this.

Pathetic..

I am so Pathetic....

End of part 6....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.6K 3.2K 45
The story starts right after the battle at The Valley of The End where Naruto battled Sasuke right before he joined Orochimaru in order to gain more...
26.9K 883 36
(It's clearly not femnaruto x Sasuke) Team 7 needed one member so there team will be complete, because one of there teammate quitted being a ninja,we...
41.4K 1K 18
A SasuNaru fanfiction Instead of Sakura trying to convince Sasuke to stay and not go to Orochimaru, it's Naruto. Their love story blossoms from there...
129K 3.2K 28
"Wow." "Wait! Sasuke-Kun! I-I can explain everything!" "How can you even explain thi- y'know what, just get out." *** A sudden love between...