Judgment Day- D.M

By Scarletavengerobxp4l

๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 30, 2022 โœฐ๐—›๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„! ๐—ฆ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป ๐—ช๐—ผ... More

Smackdown
Royal Rumble
J&M Jayne vs Dolin & Rousey
RAW
Friday Night SD
Gym encounters
Saturday House Show
Sunday House Show
Appearances with Demi
Meet & Greet
Signings
Meeting with HHH
Smackdown
Saturday Show
Sunday Show
RAW
Main Event
Valentine's Day
Sleeping In
Fly to Montrรฉal
Elimination Chamber
Triple-Threat
Rhea and Dom interview
The Bump
Dom, Madelyn & Rhea face to face
Ballsy Badass
Another Meeting
Switching Sides
Day Off
The Greatest
Contract Signing
Hall Of Fame
Practice/Getting Ready
WrestleMania 39
Finish The Story
Mania Night 2
RAW
UK Tour House Show
Draft Picks
SmackDown in Puetro Rico
Hanging with Dom Dom
WWE Backlash
Judgment Night RAW
Rhea.R vs Dana.B
Madelyn.J vs Zoey.S
Dom Dom.M vs Xaiver.W
NXT Women's Round 1
Training
Day off
House Show Day 1
House show day 2
RebelMare vs Emma & Nikki.C
Dom Dom vs Xaiver.W
Zoey Stark vs Xia Li
RebelMare vs Ballsy Baddies
RAWTalk
Smackdown
Madelyn.J vs Zelina.V
What are you doing awake?
RebelMare vs Deville&Green
Interview
NXT
Night Of Champions
Monday Night RAW
First Contenders are...?
Couple vs Couple
The Bump
Day before Thursday
Friday Night Smackdown
Off Air Smackdown
RAW
RebelMare vs Katana&Kayden
Madelyn.J vs Trish.S
Last two weeks
The RAW before MITB
The Champions vs The Challengers
NXT Gold Rush week 2
Money in the Bank Part1

SmackDown Before EC

1K 18 0
By Scarletavengerobxp4l

Dominik's Pov

*When I say I'm energized and tired...I'm energized and tired! As soon as Paige and I got to the room yesterday, we ended falling asleep and slept through the whole night. I woke up around maybe 6 this morning and it was now 11 as Paige was still fast asleep right next to me. We may have only starting dating on Tuesday, but hell we've been acting like we've been together for months. I mean, we're already sleeping in the same hotel room...none of us just haven't said the three words that could change everything..."I love you". I then get taken out of my deep thought when Paige rolled over, now laying on top of me with her head on my chest as I wrap one arm around her, deciding to go back to sleep since we didn't have to be to the stadium SD until 3-4 in the afternoon*

time skip to at the arena

*Now Paige and I just got here to the Bell Centre arena for Smackdown. The Judgment wasn't book, but Paige was, so I came along with her. Demi did say she was here through with Fergal and Luis, so gotta keep an eye out for them*

Paige: Hey. you wanna come with me over to Sarah and Rose?

Dominik:..sure. I'll tag along

Paige: oh and just letting you know..don't be surprised if those two bury you with tons of questions

Dominik: I'm...mostly ready for them

You: then follow me!

*Paige then grabs my hands, causing me to follow her over to hair and makeup where Rose and Sarah were waiting. Also saw Michael Rallis, better known as, Madcap Moss in a chair across off to the side of where Paige was now sitting as Rose and Sarah start do their work*

Time Skip to match + Back to you

*you were now standing behind curtains along with Steffanie, Newell, better known as, Tegan Nox and Dominik as Wade and Michael go over the last match and segments that happen. Tegan in her own world as she finishes tapping up her wrist before you both fist-bump. Dominik quickly kisses you on the cheek before leaving you to the task at hand*

"Been about three days and I'm Coming back"

*Hearing that crowd pop, you walk out through the curtains, your hands resting on the Women's Championship as you take in the Montréal fans cheering you on*

*The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first. From Tampa, Florida, she is the SmackDown Women's Champion, Madelyn Jayne!"

*You slide onto the apron, smile forming on your face when looking around at the fans, then take the title from your waist as you step into the ring. standing in the middle of the ring, you raise your championship above you before stepping in the corner while taking off your jacket*

After Commercial break

*Tegan's music plays, the cheers this time a bit lower than what they sounded like for you as she walks out, gripping on her jacket with a wicked smirk on her face*

"And her opponent. From The Welsh Valleys, Tegan Nox!"

*Tegan rolls into the ring and stands up, taking a look at you before climbing the turnbuckle. the crowd giving her the same reaction before hopping down and takes off her jacket, turning to face you as you both hear the bell being rang. You and Tegan smile at each other before shaking hands and take a step back*

Crowd chant: Lets go Madelyn! Lets go Tegan! Lets go Madelyn! Lets go Tegan! Lets go Madelyn! Lets go Tegan! Lets go Madelyn! Lets go Tegan! Lets ho Madelyn!

"earlier tonight, Madelyn's original opponent, Shotzi couldn't be in this match because she decided to stick her nose in another match! a match that had nothing to do with her, Wade. Natalya was supposed to only face Ronda Rousey, but then ended up in a tag match against Ronda and her partner Shayna Baszler"

"Cole. Shotzi was just helping out her friend. But I do agree you. I mean, why would you just throw away an title shot?! even when it's for the Smackdown Women's Championship, which means you get to face the one and only, Rebel Madelyn Jayne!"

"Thank you, Wade! that was a point made and I hope Shotzi learns from that!"

*Tegan gets you a "Waistlock" but you reverse it and now have her in the waist lock. you tighten your grip, before quickly switching over to a "side-headlock" listening to Tegan grunting and the ref making sure she's okay. Tegan starts moving, pushing you to the ropes trying to pry you off of her*

"Tegan to ropes. trying to get out of Madelyn grasp..But its no use"

*You then had loosened your grip on Nox due to running her knee twice into your stomach. Nox wiggled her way from your grasp, giving you another strike to the stomach making you bend over, while she ran to the ropes rebounding off of them and giving you a "dropkick" hitting you in the face as she goes for the pin*

"and a-OH! Drop kick right in the face of the champ! Tegan Nox now going for the pin..Kick out at 2 from Jayne"

"I don't know about you, wade, but that drop kick might of hit Mads in the nose"

after another commercial break + Domink's pov

*Watching the second to last match of Smackdown tonight, I watch as Madelyn gets back in control as she hits Tegan with an "Blitzkrieg Tornado Kick" quickly going for the pin only to have her opponent kick out at 2. Seeing how Madelyn feeling a bit mad, she grab Tegan by her hair, ignoring the ref and Tegan yelling at her as she then throw Tegan into the corner, not letting her move out of the way, as Madelyn hammered her shoulder into Nox*

Dominik: get her!

*I watch as Madelyn backs away from Tegan before running back at her and hitting a "Gamengiri/Cartwheel Moonsault" landing amazingly on top of Tegan Nox*

"Madelyn with the perfect Moonsault onto Tegan!"

"Madelyn now trying to end the match..."

*Madelyn jumps over Tegan and climbs up to the top rope and preforms her "Jaynesault" rolling up on Tegan Nox as she landed*

"Madelyn has it. roll up on Tegan!"

"and a other-NO WAY!"

"Tegan Nox kicked out of JayneSault!"

Dominik: C'mon, Mads...

Crowd Chant:This is awesome! This is awesome! This is awesome! This is awesome! This is awesome! This is awesome!

*Madelyn looks around in shock before showering her look that means "you're about to die" as she slams her hands against the ring canvas before standing up and pacing around the ring as the Canada WWE Universe cheers her on. Tegan slowly starts to stand as Madelyn has now found her target*

"Madelyn has her target! can she finish the match?!"

"Nox reversed!...SHINING WIZARD BY Tegan Nox TO MADELYN NOX!"

"Look at the Smackdown Women's champion. Looks like she's out of it"

*Madelyn wasn't moving, causing the ref to check on her then out of nowhere, Tegan goes the pin and a kick from Madelyn at the very last second*

Dominik: there you, baby...

"MADELYN JAYNE KICKED OUT!SHE KICKED OUT OF AN SHINING WIZARD!"

"Madelyn is something different. how did she manage to kick out"

*all of a sudden the crowd starts cheering of Tegan is taken off guard by Madelyn standing up and rolling her up into a "school boy" pin*

one..
two..
THREE!

*Everyone starts screaming in cheers at how Madelyn got this victory, I let out a breath I didn't even know I had, seeing my girlfriend's arm getting raise and her title being handed over to her*

"Here is your winner. The Smackdown Women's Champion, Madelyn Jayne!"

*Madelyn smiles out towards the crowd before turning her attention over to Tegan who was now back to her feet. Mads holds out her hand and Nox hesitates before shaking shakes with her, before pulling it into a hg as they whisper to each other before the show goes to commercial as the two women get out the ring and headed back behind the curtains. I make my way over to curtains just in time to see Paige and Steffanie hugging before parting ways Steff goes one way and Paige walks over to over. I open my arms, allowing my girl to fall into my embrace, not caring that she's sweating after her match as I wrap my arms around her*

Dominik: you did amazing out there

Paige: Tha-Thank you...

*I start running my fingers through Paige's messy hair, smoothing it back down before kissing her on the top of her head. She then pulls back a bit, looking at me with a tired smile before looking at her gear, telling me without words that she's going to go change. nodding I let her go, watching her walk off to the women's locker room as I head to catering, where I find my dad, mom, and sister talking to Kevin Kesar, better known as Karrion Kross and his wife, Elizabeth Chihaia, better known as Scarlett, at one of the table. I walk up to them, hugging my three family members say I say hi to everyone before sitting down*

Kevin: I take it you saw Paige's match?

Dominik: I did. she did amazing, just hope that she's ready for her triple-threat match tomorrow

Aalyah: She's defending the championship, right?

Dominik: yeah...

Elizabeth: I might not be wrestling as of now, but Dominik listen to me when I say this...Paige is tough rebel badass. and I say that because she's fighting every single week. on Smackdown, Main Event, RAW, NXT even the weekend shows, hell a few years back I even fought her. She's taught and is going to win tomorrow

Kevin: and Paige even hit me with a code red..she's winning

Dominik: thanks for that..it actually helped my nerves

Back to you

*after a good 15 minutes you left the locker room after showering and everything, just limping around the arena, trying to find your boyfriend*

Hunter: amazing work out the, Paige. I'll see you tomorrow!

You: Thank you, Hunter!

Rose: Bye, Paige!

You: Bye,Bye, Rose!

*you were about to pass catering until Dominik, Oscar, Angie, Aalyah, Kevin and Elizabeth saw you. they were about to call you over, until you got stop for a interview with Megan*

Megan: Madelyn. What a match tonight with Tegan Nox. how are you feeling right now after all that happened?

You: still recovering from everything, Megan. As you might saw when catching me, I was limping due to Tegan hitting me with a basement dropkick, but other then that I feel pretty pumped up after everything that happened in that ring

Megan: that's good to hear. now from the events tonight, will you still be a part of the triple threat match for tomorrow?

You: As of now, doctors have cleared me for now, but tomorrow is really when they'll tell me if I'm able to defend my Smackdown women's title..Here in Montréal, Québec, Canada..the last stop before I face my long-time rival, Rhea Ripley at WrestleMania for the championship

Megan: all good news. Thank you for your time, Madelyn

You: you..are very welcome, bye Megan

Megan: Bye, Champ

*You walk away from all the camera, wanting to be done for them until tomorrow as you take a seat next to Dominik, just listening to everyone talking as you lay your title on top of the table then lay your head on top of the title, closing your eyes*

Dominik's pov

*out the corner of my eye, I noticed that Paige laid her title on the table before resting her head on top of it. I turn my focus back to the conversation that's going on, but start rubbing my hand up and down her back*

Angie: she's out?

Dominik: like a light

Kevin: I can't image how her back to back working goes. Jeez..that's appearances everyday, showing up on RAW and Smackdown, taking part in the Saturday and Sunday events, then training for Mania

Dominik: Taylor and Demi told me last time she was this booked was Mania 35 and War-games 2021. I can just imagine this half of what she'll be after tomorrow and til after Mania

Oscar: Shit..if she has a big match tomorrow, son, you should take her back to the hotel. get some proper rest

*I nod in agreement before standing up, grabbing my stuff and Paige's stuff before gently picking her up bridal style with Aalyah handing me the Smackdown Women's championship. I say goodnight to everyone before leaving and taking Paige back to the hotel for some well deserved sleep before tomorrows match*

~Instagram posts~

@WWE ( reposted by @Paige_MadelynJ )
Caption- @Paige_MadelynJ is ready tonight! #Smackdown

@WWE (Reposted by @Paige_MadelynJ & @nixonnewell )
Caption- due to changes, @Paige_MadelynJ will now face @nixonnewell later on tonight! #MadelynJayne #Tegannox

@Paige_MadelynJ
Caption- Best way to start the day

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 106 10
when joining my brother to travel I didn't realise I would be the centre of attention... ... I graduated from New York fashion school top of my class...
5K 131 6
*โ€ข.ยธโ™ก "๐™’๐™š ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ. ๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™š๐™จ ๏ฟฝ...
316K 8.1K 39
"๐˜š๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜‰๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด...
29.4K 831 26
She was like soft, delicate lace, while he was like rough, firm leather. Started June 24, 2022 Finished August 2, 2022