I am a god of gods My hero ac...

Par ShadowmanX7

this tells the story of a 15-year old boy named Y/N had been given the powers of a celestialsapien creation o... Plus

About y/n
Chapter 1 season 1: rise of Alien X
Chapter 2 season 1: The UA Entrance Exam
Chapter 3 season 1 the starting line
Chapter 4 season 1 First Day of UA high
Chapter 5 Season 1: what do you think you're good for
Happy birthday 🎁
Authors note
chapter 6 season 1:beta training
chapter 7 season 1: the battle (p1)
Chapter 8 battle time (p2)
Chapter 9 Season 1: the battle (P3)
Not A Chapter
Chapter 10 Season 1: the battle (P4 finale)
It's My Birthday 🎂🎉🎈
Special Announcement!

We're number one (alienx)

485 8 2
Par ShadowmanX7

Thank you all so much for reading my  book I never really thought that the first book I ever published would get to number one.I can't thank you all enough really I'm gonna try my best to post as more chapters more often so yeah and I do have many more stories planned in the future and I hope you will still stick around to see and check those out my other stories. but anyways thank you all so much and I work on a new story soon see you in the next one.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

62.1K 1.2K 12
Y/N L/N is a 21 years old man, who never had luck in his life. His parent died when he was 16, leaving him and his siblings alone. He was forced to s...
41.3K 1.8K 28
When one of the most powerful and feared cursed spirits possesses a young boy, the world seems to be on the verge of collapse. However, everything is...
1.6K 97 36
(!warning:auto correct do be messing up my grammar and things will be a little different in this universe anyway) A boy named y/n l/n who is 1,000,00...
13.5K 106 21
In this story you are a saiyan named (Y/N) from the Saiyan homeworld, Planet Vegeta. During the destruction of the your homeworld you were one of the...