My fairy tail family || Natsu...

By Galaxtic_reads

I do not own this story or characters. Apart from violet! Please keep this aware, the main story and characte... More

-ˏˋ Quick noteˊˎ
BOOK 1- main characters
⎯⎯ ୨ Chapter one ୧ ⎯⎯
⎯⎯ ୨ Chapter three ୧ ⎯⎯
⎯⎯ ୨ Chapter four ୧ ⎯⎯
⎯⎯ ୨ Chapter five ୧ ⎯⎯
⎯⎯ ୨ Chapter six ୧ ⎯⎯
⎯⎯ ୨ Chapter seven ୧ ⎯⎯
⎯⎯ ୨ Chapter eight ୧ ⎯⎯
⎯⎯ ୨ Chapter nine ୧ ⎯⎯
⎯⎯ ୨ Chapter ten୧ ⎯⎯
⎯⎯ ୨ Chapter eleven ୧ ⎯⎯

⎯⎯ ୨ Chapter two ୧ ⎯⎯

164 11 0
By Galaxtic_reads

Previously

"You got it all wrong, igneel doesn't look like a dragon, he is a dragon" natsu said plainly, like it was the most normal thing in the world.

Lucy looks shocked while violet just stared at the pair trying to figure out if they was serious, or just crazy.

Violet turned her head towards the blonde. Sighing and leaning her head on her right hand silently thinking to herself what did she get herself into.

------------------------------------------------------------------

POV: 3RD Person

Violet and Lucy are staring at each other shocked. Trying to process the words natsu spoken to them ever so plainly.

Violet stood up, still trying to process it. A dragon? It's not possible. Natsu and happy looked at violet almost as if they was watching her every move.

"Even with wizards around daily and magic around daily dragons are almost a fantasy, you expect us to believe your friend is a dragon?" Violet said. Not wanting to believe that dragons did exist. I mean, she read books her father gave her when she was younger, on how dragons exsisted. But she thought they was just fantasy's.

Natsu looked at her "I'm not lying, dragons exsist." Happy joined in trying to make the girl believe natsu "Aye! Igneel is a real life fire dragon."

Lucy suddenly processed what natsu and happy was saying "Why the heck would a fire dragon show up in the middle of town?!" Natsu and happy didn't know what to say to her out burst.

Violet sighed "it's completely ridiculous. Sorry, i should get going, enjoy the rest of your lunch. Maybe I'll see you around." Violet said starting to leave the table, Lucy decided to get up and say her goodbyes to the pair to follow the girl out. Truthfully she didn't want to be left with the pair. They seemed abit crazy. A waitress for the cafe came up to the two girls, bowing respectfully thanking the two girls for coming to the restaurant and telling them to come again.

When suddenly the waitress has a shocked look on her face looking behind the two. Violet got curious onto what caused this look so she turned around but what she saw was not what she expected. Turning her body fully around, she stared at the pair she was recently sitting with.

Both of them, on their knees screaming into the ground "thank you for the food!!" Lucy screamed telling them to get up and that the pair was embarrassing them.

Violet laughed, and smiled at the pair. Turning around, handing the money to the waitress aswell 
A few extra Jules as a apologie for the roudy bunch before walking out of the restaurant leaving Lucy to deal with the pair.

Walking to a near park, violet sat down watching some birds fighting over a peice of bread. She sighed and closed her eyes, enjoying the breeze that softly hit her face. Bumping into Lucy today reminded her that she needed to find a guild soon. That way she'd be able to visit her parents more then she does now. While lost in her thoughts, she didn't realize Lucy caught up to her and sat on the bench next to her. Deciding on leaving the poor girl to her thoughts Lucy pulled out the latest sorcerer weekly magazine looking through it.

Lucy looks at violet before speaking up. "Fairy tail's done it again" Violet jumps slightly, not realising Lucy's there before relaxing as it's just her. "Hey, Lucy. What do you mean?"

Lucy smiles "they took down a demon bandit clan, but 7 homes was destroyed" Lucy laughs and kicks her feet.

Violet smirks "talk about going over board" Lucy Nods agreeing before she looks away from the girl. "I wish I knew how to be a member" violet looks at the girl listening to her closely. Lucy smiled "I'm so going to be in fairy tail one day! We both will!"

Violet looked shocked, Lucy really wanted her to join with her? Before violet could respond, a fermilia voice interrupted the pair. "What was that? You want to join fairy tail?" Violet stood up quickly, almost like she was on guard looking at the man that spoke. It was the creep from earlier the one that goes by salamander. Lucy looked got up and stood slightly behind violet before shouting "salamander?!"

Salamander smirked before looking at the pair "I've been looking for you two all over! I wanted to personally invite you both to a party I'm hosting on my ship" lucy furiously looked at salamander before pointing at him. "Your charms spell won't work on be, that magics weakness is awareness!" Violet nodded while inspecting salamanders every move.

Salamander smiled, before putting his one hand on his waist. "just as i thought! I guessed you both was a wizard the moment I laid my eyes on you." Closing his eyes, still smiling he continued "no matter, the invitation still stands.

Violet shrugs and folded her arms "well you can forget it you creep. We wouldn't be caught dead in a party hosted by your creepy face" salamander eyes went wide by shocked. He wasn't use to someone turning his offer down.

Salamander gathered his composure slightly "a creep? Why would you call me that?" Lucy looked towards violet before awnsering "you used a charm to make people think they love you, seems pretty creepy to me."

Salamander smiled and winked at Lucy "don't be harsh my dear, it's all in good fun. I just wanted to feel like a celebrity at my own party. Can you blame me?" Lucy sighed as she was fed up with the conversation. "I guess even famous wizards can do stupid things" Lucy stared walking away from salamander violet following closely but stopped well salamander spoke.

"You wish to join fairy tail, do you not? Have you ever heard of  salamander? One of fairy tail wizards" Lucy turned around shocked. Much to violets distaste.

Lucy eyes glistened "YOUR THAT SALAMANDER?" She said shocked and pointing at him. Salamander smugly nodded "well of course, and of you want to join. I could probably talk to the master about letting you in."

Violet clentched her fists, she didn't trust this guy. But Lucy was buying what he was telling her.  Lucy suddenly moved right next to the Salamander rubbing on him "i would love to go to your party tonight!~" she said excitedly. While he muttered something under his breath. Lucy smile widened "so you really think you can get me into fairy tail, no kidding?"

Salamander smiled and nodded "I don't see why not! But you can't say anything about the charms spell." Lucy excitedly  agreed and salamander started to leave. Violet crossed her arms watching him leave.

Lucy smiled and turned to the girl "come to the party with me! We can both join fairy tail!!" Violet smiled slightly, before sighing "i dont trust the guy. Sorry but I'm not stepping foot near his boat. If you trust him tho, go for it" she said smiling a encouraging smile. Lucy looked at the girl and smiled a sad smile. Although they only met earlier in the day, she felt so attached to the girl already.

Violet smiled, and bowed slightly before looking at the girl. "It's was nice meeting you Lucy. Hopefully we'll run into each other again." Lucy nodded before violet turned on her heals and started walking away. Before long, Lucy turned and started walking away as well.

°Timeskip°

Hargeon streets are still busy, even with how late it's gotten. Violet is sitting on a bridge that is outlooking the ocean, from where she's sitting she can see the boat she's assuming is the one salamander is hosting his party. She can't help but worry about Lucy.

Suddenly, she hears someone calling her name "hey, violet!!" Turning her head to look for the one calling her she recognises a flying blue cat "happy? And natsu?" The pair walks up to violet and smiles. "What are you doing up here violet?" Happy asks, curious. "Nothing, why are you guys here?" Natsu looks at the girl before replying "we're trying to find a place to stay for the night, we got kicked from the one we planned to stay at" natsu says, complaining at the last part.

Laughing at what natsu said, violet turned back looking to the ocean. Happy followed her eye sight. And pointed out a boat to natsu, natsu just at the sight started feeling nauseous.

"Natsu come on your not even on the boat" happy said, slightly annoyed at natsu for feeling sick again. Before anyone responded, a group of girls walked past muttering something that caught natsu's attention.

"That's salamanders ship, i wish i got invited to his party" "who's salamander?" "You don't know? He's a fairy tail wizard" violet took note that natsu's posture changed upon hearing that the certain creep was in fairy tail.

Natsu looked at the boat before muttering, "so he's in fairy tail huh?" Violet looked at the pink haired boy confused. Why did that matter to him? Suddenly without natsu saying anything, he jumped off the bridge happy following him. Violet, who was caught by surprise made the decision to follow the crazy pair. But not without thinking, What exactly is she getting herself into again?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

409K 11.1K 29
There was once two different people who go to the same school, Lucy, a quiet girl who is into reading books and natsu a bad boy with a dark secret, w...
632 61 25
The weather is something people can't really predict. Sometimes it will rain when it's supposed to be a sunny day. In the city of Magnolia there are...
331K 13.5K 58
Lucy Heartfilia lives with her parents in a fine mansion, but her father was murdered by a hit man. Lucy's mother decides that the only way to keep...
23.5K 713 17
🎇 ━━ ❪ 𝙴𝙽𝙳 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙻𝙳 ❫ ❛ 𝗂𝖿 𝗂 𝖽𝗂𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 ...