Babysitting Your Niece | Izan...

By Mikakitoka

↪It all started when she saved this little girl from a kidnapper, but little did she know that this little gi... More

PREVIEW
information
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 11
chapter 12/Christmas Special
chapter 13
fin chapter

chapter 10

572 19 12
By Mikakitoka

IZANA POV

I don't know how long has it been but everytime I see her, my eyes softens. Everytime I do not feel her presence I feel anxious. When she came back, my days went back to normal. Every morning, I see her cooking breakfast for us. "Ay sir! Good Morning po!" she happily greeted me as I walk down the stairs and greeted her back.

After a few days when we went to her house she decided to go back to her work but she requested that every week she would like to go back to her home to check on her mother and I agreed.

"May pasok po kayo ngayon sir?" (Do you have a work today sir?) she ask "yeah..." I answered in a low voice sipping my coffee that she made. As she was facing her back at me, doing her things. I look at her back as glitters formed around her even though it was just her back. As she turned around to me I quickly look away "Izana! Don't! Don't fall alright?! Your Best friend like her! Kakucho like her so don't take her away from him" I said to myself in my mind as I just did my business.

Soon after, the others came too "Good morning baby!... " I greet Mika as she was yawning, cutely, walking in the kitchen "Good morni....ng... U... cle"

TIMESKIP

Leaving the house, "Sir!" by the voice of the call I was sure it was her. I turn around and saw her panting. "Sir, naiwan nyo po phone nyo sa kusina" (Sir, you forgot your phone in the kitchen)

"Oh, thanks"

TIMESKIP

Going back home, I am kind of excited instead of being tired. As we we're coming inside, whilst kakucho was behind me. We heard someone talking

"Yes Love, alam ko yon" (Yes, Love, I know that) she says as she was talking on her phone while she giggles.

Love? She have a boyfriend?

Thinking about this made my chest hurt. She have a boyfriend. As I see her gigling on her phone talking to her love kakucho called me and confused on what was going on to me. I look at him as he notice that my expression changed. I look back at y/n as he was looking at me realizing what was going on only to left me there standing.

Guess kakucho was hurt seeing her crush having a boyfriend already...

NEXT DAY

NO ONE POV

Morning and izana does not have any motivation to go out. "why do I keep thinking about that love of hers?!" he screamed internally to himself, "Do I really like y/n now?!" not long after a knock was heard on the door of his room. "come in" he said fixing his posture. "Izana-"

"I'm tired"

Kakucho know what he meant, he didn't get a sleep so he just step back and close the door back. "Look who's having a crush now..."

As he go to the kitchen he saw y/n as usual doing her job. "ah! Y/n, Izana asked for a breakfast in his room. Could you bring it to him? I need to go somewhere" He says as he give y/n a smile "huh? I-i still need to bring Mika to school..."

"I'll do it..."

"..."

She sigh as she agreed while kakucho smirk, that his plan was going on his way.

As Y/n knock to Izana's room, no one answered then she knock again yet still no answer leaving her no choice to open the door.

Going inside, she saw no one even izana "Sir?" she called yet no answer. She look for a table to put the tray of food as she look around but circling her eyes she see photos of Mikey, Mika and some friends of his but one picture had caught her eyes.

A picture of a teenage girl with blond hair, she almost look like Mika but somehow a bit different. She walked towards the picture as she look at it thourouly.

"That's Mika's Mom"

"Ay putanginang palaka!!" Y/n randomly says in her language because of the sudden voice. As izana laugh at her words. "A frog seriously? Hahaha"

She blush from embarrassment as she still hold the tray of food. "Anyways I didn't ask for a breakfast" izana says "ah, sabi po ni Kakucho dalhan ko daw po kayo kasi...sabi... nyo.... daw... po..."(ah, Kakucho ask me to bring you breakfast because...you...said...so...) she says as her eyes slowly went down to his body, only to realize that he was half naked and just got out of the shower. Izana smirk as she see y/n slowly drooling.

Izana walked towards her as y/n just realized she was staring at her tan abs, he smirk seeing the girl in front of him drooling for him. I mean who wouldn't if you saw someone hot, half naked, right?

"e-ehem!" y/n fake coughed, looking away as she back off only for her back to kiss the wall. "s-sir..." she called

"yes?" he took the tray of food as y/n had a face of disappointment. "what's wrong?" he grin, seeing her face dissapointed. "w-wala po..."(n-nothing...) she blush as she look away again.

The two of them look at each other as izana slowly put his face closer to y/n. they didn't break their eye contact, lips we're an inch close as they both feel their hot breath. The both of them we're having an urge to kiss each other, the hunger to touch their lips with theirs.

Y/n touch izana's lips with her thumb, not realizing what she was doing. Izana grab her hand gently, that touches his lips.

"Y/n, I...—"

"Uncle! Ate Y/n! I'll be on my way to school now!" Mika shouted, opening the door wide open only for her to see her uncle half naked, her babysitter touching her uncles abs with her right hand and her left hand touching his lips. "oh..."

Kakucho soon came, only to see the situation and fast to catch on what was going on. "Let's go now Mika, I'll take you to school" kakucho says as he pick up Mika hurriedly. "you may continue" kakucho exclaimed before shutting the door, whilst a smile of satisfaction can be seen to his face.

"wha— Kakucho! It's not what you think!" shouted izana as he went out of the room to ran after kakucho only to be ignored and drove off Mika to school. Meanwhile y/n who was left there, her face was all flustered and red. "PUTANGINA Y/N ANO YUN?! ANONG GINAGAWA MO?!"(SON OF A BITCH, Y/N WHAT WAS THAT?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!)

"Mika" kakucho called as they we're on the way to school "you saw nothing, right?" he says as he smirk. Mika saw this and knew what he meant "Yes!" she answered happily.

AFTERNOON

Through the day Izana and y/n couldn't speak comfortably with each other.

"I'm home!" Mika shouted happily as she enter the house with kakucho behind her. "welcome back!". As soon as izana saw kakucho, he quickly ran towards him and pulled him back outside. "Kakucho, what you saw this morning. It's not what you think, alright?" Izana exclaimed in a rush speaking, thinking that kakucho might be mad at him because he's stealing his 'crush'. "w-w-what happened there was uh... uh..." Izana panic, thinking of what to reasoned. Kakucho burst out laughing, hugging his stomach from laugh. "w-what's so funny?"

"Hahaha... All been this time you've been thinking Hahaha... I... Hahaha have a crush on y/n hahaha"

"..." He was silent as per not knowing what to say as kakucho continue laughing out loud. "ha... It's been a while since I last laugh like that"

"so you don't have a crush on y/n?" izana ask confused "like I told you before, I like her but as a friend"

"also the 'love' she was calling yesterday was a friend of hers that was named 'Love' so you've got nothing to worry about" he added only for izana to stare at him blankly, processing all kakucho has said. He smirk saying "you've got no obstacles. Your free to court her all you want"

Izana look at his friend, disbelief "you've had this all planned aren't you?"

"mostly" he shrugged as izana sat down at the ground feeling relieved? And a bit embarrassed.

"I've got your back"

He says as he gently tap izana's right shoulder and give him a big grin.

NEXT DAY

It was still a bit awkward between izana and y/n but kakucho always helped them to remove that atmosphere since its his responsibility because he was the one who started it and because of his little plan yesterday. Meanwhile Mika does the same too, just like what kakucho do like accidentally bumping y/n to make her fall on izana or make his uncle catch y/n just like in those drama's. But they always fail because of y/n's fast reaction especially when Mika was the one doing it. You know that reaction when your babysitting a child and you see them about to fall you'll hurry up and catch them fast, just like that.

On the other hand, "This one's done. Can you call the owner?" ask Mikey

(crdts: @pizza_oisii6 on twitter)

"oh yeah sure" replied by a man with a sunflower blond hair. "by the way you okay living here alone? You can stay with us at the house you know."

"I'm fine here at the shop"

"Hahaha if you change your mind just tell me well then I'm going now"

"yeah bye"

Few weeks ago Inui came to the Philippines to help mikey with the D&D motorbike shop that is currently owned by mikey. Koko brought him a house and lot to live in the Philippines but inui told him to take it back cause he wants to stay at the shop. Maybe it's because it reminds him of shinichiro and draken.

On the other hand, Mikey arriving at the house was greeted by Mika, running towards him and hugged him.

Letting go of Mika, as she went back beside her toys. "where's y/n?" Mikey ask Ran who we're at the couch all worn out. "At the market"

"My brother?"

"I don't know..."

Meanwhile, "Izana, I don't think we didn't have to do this" Kakucho says as he was behind izana who we're in 'disguise' "If your worried about rindou, stealing y/n to you. Rindou doesn't like y/n... I think..." he added whispering the last words. "if Rindou doesn't like y/n then why did he agree on coming with y/n here at the supermarket!"

Just a while ago, y/n was going to the supermarket Rindou saw this and said that he will give her a ride. Although y/n refuse she eventually agreed in the end because of rindou's persistence. "May Bibilhin ka ba?"(Are you going to buy something?) y/n ask to the man he was with although it confused him. "I mean, Do you have anything to buy? Because I thought you we're just going to dropped me here"

"Y-yeah... I-I'll buy this..." Rindou replied grabbing a random item. "A... Napkin(pads)?" looking at what he was holding, "N-no I-i mean..." stuttering, y/n just laugh at the sight of him stuttering and blushing. "I just wanted to spend time with you..." he says looking away with a small tint of blush on his cheeks.

Y/n chuckle seeing him all blushing. "Luh parang tanga pinapakilig ako nito" (Idiot, making me flustered)

Rindou was confused at what she said but chose to smile seeing her blushing a little and chuckling.

"Respect po sa single" (Respect to singles) some random person said passing by y/n and Rindou.

TIMESKIP

"welcome back, ate y/n!" Mika shouted running towards them but pass y/n. She was a bit confused because usually Mika would hug her first but she pass through her and pulled rindou to who knows where but she only shrugged this and thought that maybe she wants to play with rindou as she went to the kitchen.

Not long after, izana came as well with kakucho behind him as usual. "brother, where did you go? I need your help with something— what happened to you?" mikey ask going down the stairs as he see izana having a messy hair and kind of in a bad mood. "where's rindou?" he ask in a kind of scary voice. "He's with Mika..."

"Uncle Rin, Do you have a crush on ate y/n?" Mika ask slamming her palm on the small table while rindou was sitting at the small chair as well.

(something like this) 

Mika had pulled Rindou earlier at her room to ask him 'questions' "So? Do you?" she ask again leaning her face to Rindou while wearing black shades from Mikey that she had stole just a few days ago. Meanwhile rindou was speechless, not knowing what to say because of Mika's cute detective outfit she also wore. "Uncle Rindou! Answer!"

"Mika! Your Ate Y/n is calling you!"

"coming!" she look back at rindou and says "we're not done yet uncle" while giving him cute glares.

"what's with the detective costume? Did you and Rin did an investigation?" Ran ask seeing Mika wearing a detective outfit as she walk down the stairs. "Maybe"

AFTER A WEEK

Y/N POV

it has already been a week and sir izana has been acting a bit weird lately. Di ko alam kung paano pero Kakaiba talaga siya ngayon. May kinain ba si sir na di dapat kainin para umakta siya ng Kakaiba?

"Then I'll be going now ate y/n!" Mika says as she wave her hand at me who already pass the school gate. wala ako masyadong gagawin ngayon. I already cleaned Mika's room before leaving.

Arriving back at the house, I saw sir izana and kakucho talking about something. But I only shrugged it off, thinking that they must be talking about business. Going inside, as I heard the car sound outside thinking that sir izana and kakucho must've leave by now.

*RING *RING

Answering the telephone call, "Hello?"

"h-hehtoh pho bah z-zahnoh rehsedehnse?" Ask by a who knows who it is. Based on their accent I think he's a foreigner. "y-yes, this is the sano residence" I answered "what the hell... You can speak english..." I heard on the phone mumble by whoever called "Is there anything you need?" I ask

"oh yeah right! But before that is izana there? Or probably kakucho?" he ask which made my guard up "May I know who is this first?"

"oh... Inui Seishu, a friend of Mikey. I just need to tell him something"

"I apologize, Mr. Inui but sir izana is not here at the moment" I answered politely, knowing that this was sir mikey's friend "hm~ is that so? Then can I ask who am I speaking to?" he ask "Sino toh? Pati ako tinanong na rin"(who's this? He even ask about me now too)

"Y/n L/n, Babysitter of Mika, Mr. Inui"

"babysitter huh..." I heard him mumble on the other line. "guess that can do..."

"huh... Nudaw?!..." (huh... What now?!...)

"Do you know where is D&D Motorshop placed?" he ask, as I think an answer to his question "D&D motorshop? Diba shop yun ni sir Mikey?" (D&D Motorshop? Isn't that sir mikey's shop?) "Yes, I do why?"

"can you come here for a moment? Uh... Let's just say Mikey need your help"

"huh—" before I could even utter another word he hung up on me. "Anak ng—! Kinakausap pa siya Tapos papatayan ako ng telepono!?" (Son of a—! I'm still talking and he's going to hung up on me?!) Going out of the house as I ride a taxi cause there's no jeep passing by.

[Jeepneys (Tagalog: [ˈdʒipnɪ]), sometimes called jeeps (Tagalog: [ˈdʒip]), are minibus-like public utility vehicles, serving as the most popular means of public transportation in the Philippines]

Arriving at Sir Mikey's shop, as soon as I was about to enter I was greeted by a guy with a burn of half of his face. "Kahit may sunog yung muka nya pogi nya pa rin ha... Like it! " (Even though he have a burn he still looks handsome huh... Like it!) "Are you Y/n L/n? The one I was talking to earlier?" He ask as I just nod "Great, come inside"

I went inside just like I was told as he leaded me to an office, probably Sir Mikey's office. "I told him to go home earlier but he wanted to stay even though he really have a high fever" he says as he opened the door as I saw sir mikey laying his head on the table.

I went towards him as I put my palm on his forehead only to felt heat. "Jusko ka sir anong pinag gagagawa mo para magkalagnat ka ng ganyan kataas"(omg sir what did you do to have a high fever like that) I said as touch my palm this time at his neck. "You should've taken him home instead of calling me" I said to Mr. Inui "I did if I could but I can't leave the shop cause we're expecting someone very important today" he explained as I just sigh "I got it, I'll handle him. Thank you"

"okay, I'll get you two a taxi and thank you too" he exclaimed as he take his leave and went outside.

"Sir? Sir? Can you stand up?" I called as I tap his shoulder yet he didn't wake up as I felt his very hot breath because of the fever. I sigh as the frustration as I put his right arm on my shoulder as I helped him stand up. "The cab is outside now" Mr. Inui said as he came back again. "A little help here please..." I groaned, struggling to make Sir Mikey stand up. He went towards to Sir Mikey's left side as he put Sir Mikey's left arm on his shoulder making him now standing up. "jusko sir Bigat mo ha"(omg sir your heavy...) I said to myself not minding Mr. Inui's confused look as he help me walk sir Mikey to the taxi.

"Thank you again for coming here, even though it's not really your job" Mr. Inui exclaimed after we had put Sir Mikey inside the taxi. "Your welcome, also Sir Mikey is also my friend now so it's okay" I replied giving him a reassuring smile.

As we bid farewell, going back home. Just like earlier again, I helped sir Mikey walk in the house. "He has a fever but he's like a drunk man" I said to myself, flopping Sir Mikey on the sofa as I pant from tiredness while I went sat on the floor from the tiredness.  "Sir Izana naman kasi saka umalis kung Kailan kailangan siya ng kapatid niya"(why does sir izana have to leave when his brother needs him?!) I said to myself "ah!... Why did I not think of it? I should've just told him?!" I groaned to myself again for being stupid and not thinking of just calling sir izana earlier to pick up sir Mikey from the shop.

As I was fighting to myself , I heard sir mikey groaned. "nananaginip ata itong si sir" (he's dreaming isn't he?...) I stand up as I lean to Sir Mikey to remove his jacket "Init na Init Nag-jacket pa itong si sir" (it's so hot yet he wore a jacket) after removing his jacket I proceeded to remove his shoes as well.

Laying him down on the sofa as I cover him with a blanket I just took from his room. I then went to cook a soup for him so that is it easy to digest.

As I put the soup on the coffee table in front of the sofa that sir Mikey is lying. I also took my emergency medicine small box. It's where I store pills like for fevers, diarrhea and others.

(like this)

Waking him up as I shake him gently. "Sir? Please wake up for a moment and eat some soup before drinking medicine" I exclaimed, continuing to shake him "sir?"

Seeing him opening his eyes a little I repeated what I said but he put his hand on my cheek, holding it and stroking it. "Sir?" he sat up as I supported him "Sir?" I called as he starr at me. "Y/n..."

"po?"

"Your so beautiful..." he exclaimed making me blush. "Y/n! Kalmahe! Hindi niya alam ginagawa niya! May lagnat siya!" (Y/n! Calm down! He doesn't know what he's doing! He have a fever!)

He then suddenly hug me as I felt his hot breath on my ear.

"Y/n... I like you..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

497K 20.3K 31
||ORIGINAL SUGARBABY Bonten x Reader|| All the photos included in here as well as the book cover are not my artworks. If you're the artist and you do...
194K 7.5K 30
In order to survive, Y/N (reader) made the worst thing decision that she didn't expect to do. She worked at the club that full of men, buying a woman...
73.7K 1.8K 29
Wherein you were forced to marry the oldest Haitani. The man who seems to be the one to love you but turns out to be the leading actor in your bad dr...
61.1K 2.2K 17
Y/n Haitani is the youngest in the Haitani family(15 years of age). Her older brothers never new she existed so when they decided vist home, they wer...