Rimuru goes to The Shinobi Wo...

Von Hadanuke

Rimuru Tempest finally achieved his dream. To realize a world where he could live in peace and happiness with... Mehr

Chapter 0 - Boredom
Chapter - 1 - The worlds beyond
Chapter - 2 - Nightmare awakened
Chapter - 3 - Reckoning.
Chapter - 4 - Doctor in training
Chapter - 5 - The one of interest
Chapter - 6 - New Colleagues
Chapter - 7 - Team addition
Chapter - 8 - Assessment
Chapter - 9 - Necessary Sacrifice
Chapter - 10 - Training
Question not a chapter
Chapter - 11 - Shard of the past
Chapter - 12 - Departure and The land of waves
Chapter - 13 - Will
Chapter - 14 - Demons
Chapter - 15 - Aftermath
Chapter - 16 - Suspicions
Chapter - 17- Get stone
Chapter - 18 - Nightmare
Notice 2
Chapter - 19 - Naruto's despair
Illustration votes.
Chapter - 21 - Going back.
Chapter - 22 - Back in Konoha.
Chapter - 23 - Not so friendly talk
Chapter - 24 - Facing reality again.
Chapter - 25 - Monster.
Chapter 26 - Lost.
Sorry but.
Rewrite in process announcement :)

Chapter - 20 - Sakura's cowardice

1K 61 10
Von Hadanuke

( Author's note : I decided to change the formatting of the story a little. So expect some oddities. Also this is going to be shorter because I won't include events that already happened.)

...

Naruto  : " I have an Idea how to speed things up. " he said cheerly.

" How? " I asked him.

' Is there a way to speeds things up? ' I thought.

Naruto : " Well.. This clone jutsu of mine. I can make clones to scout out the area for blue icicles and make them fight the monsters and then bring back the pieces. " 

' That's super useful! '

" Good thinking Naruto! This way we don't have to put ourselves at risk. Go right ahead! " I cheered.

' It seems that this will be easier than I initially thought! Not that I'm complaining. '

Right after, Naruto put his hands together to form a seal and preformed his jutsu.

Naruto : < Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu >

" Woaaaah... I didn't know you could make this many clones of yourself! How much chakra do you have?! " I said in surprise as Naruto casually make a hundred clones right next to us.

Naruto : " Alright clones! You know the plan! Once you gather all of them one of you need to go so that I can know where you are! So make sure that as much as possible of you survive! "

' Huh? How would he know the location of his clones when they go out? '

" How would you know where they are Naruto? " I asked.

Naruto : " Well I noticed recently that this jutsu, when released. The remaining clones will bring back their chakra back to the user along with it's memories. "

" That's amazing Naruto! " I exclaimed.

Naruto scratched the back of his head with his cheeks turning a little red.

Naruto : " Now.. Move out! " he gave the order.

Clones : " Hai! " and the clones ran off.

Naruto : " Now that that is done, we need to do something about us. " 

" Us? what do you mean us? "

Naruto : " Well with you here, it would be a dead giveaway to our actual selves locations. "

" I see" ' so I need to transform into him so we avoid getting identified. '

< Transformation Jutsu >

Naruto : " That's what I was thinking. Now we won't be so easily noticed. "

" But what do we do now? Wait here? "

Naruto : " Of course not. We should be on the move at all times. "

' When did Naruto turn so reliable all of a sudden? I don't ever remember him being like this. '

" Hey, I noticed that you've been acting awfully reliable as of late. What brought the change? "

Naruto : " What do you mean? I've always acted this way, ya know! " Naruto scolded with his eyes furrowed.

" Eh... Nevermind... "

We both then walked down aimlessly trying to avoid the monsters as much as we could. 

We walked and walked until a claw shot out of a nearby wall and dashed in my direction, intended to slime face face clean off.

' I... I can't react in time! I can't dodge this! ' I though while sweat was starting to form.

Naruto : " Sakura! " he yelled and dashed towards me and brought me down to the floor with him, avoiding the claw.

" T-Thanks.. Naruto. That was a close one. "

Naruto : " Yeah... It nearly got us real good with that ambush. "

The monster then came out of the wall like there had been a hole all long, then turning towards us.

Naruto : " Here it comes! Don't let your guard down Sakura! " Naruto yelled.

' Wait... Naruto is actually cautious? The Naruto I know would immediately run at the enemy without second thought! Did Zabuza open his eyes? '

Next thing I knew the monster dashed towards me with it's claws pulled together forming into a spear, intended to pierce me.

But before I could react Naruto came and intercepted it by grabbing the arm with several of his clones, stopping it's momentum.

Naruto : " Not on my watch! Ha! " he yelled as he tried to stab the kunai into it's face. "

The monster dodged him and swiped at him with it's other hand. But when it made contact  Naruto disappeared into a puff of smoke.

Naruto : " Take this! " he yelled as he kicked the monsters face and sent it flying straight into a nearby window.

The monster plummeted down the abyss at astounding speeds.

Naruto : " Whew... Are you ok Sakura? " he asked me. 

I was zoned out. ' When did Naruto ever become this good? I didn't even do anything the entire fight! '

Naruto : " Sakura. " he repeated.

" Y-yeah! I'm fine!... Thanks for the save Naruto... "

Naruto : " Don't worry about it. For now we should move on. "

" R- right... " ' Seriously?! What happened to Naruto?! The Naruto I know is a reckless knucklehead that doesn't think ahead at all! And he is unreliable! But now... '

I clutched a kunai in my hand.

" Are you.... really Naruto... " I asked with a low voice.

Naruto : " What? Why wouldn't I be? " he turned to me confused.

" You don't act like Naruto at all! Naruto is idiotic, reckless, and way too energetic!! Reveal yourself!! " I said as I held the kunai in my hand tighter.

Naruto : " Is that how you really think of me? " he said, with a little hurt in his voice.

" It's what both me and Sasuke think! The fact that you don't know even more solidifies it! What have you done to Naruto! "

Naruto looked at me sad eyes... looking really hurt.

Naruto : " Well ... the thing with Zabuza. It really changed how I think you know... I realized that if I continue like this I won't be able to protect the people close to me. Either getting them killed due to my recklessness... Or getting them killed because I wouldn't be there to help them... I gave it a lot of thought, for the sake of our team. "

" N-Naruto " I said with guilt as I see tears start to form in his eyes.

" I-I'm sorry... I shouldn't have suspected you like that..."

Naruto : " No... You were in the right to have suspicion. I mean I would be pretty suspicious too if I saw Sasuke act nicely towards me too. Hahaha " he joked.

His tears rolled down his cheek ah he laughed.

I went up towards him and embraced him in my arms.

Naruto : " Sakura....chan? "

" I'm sorry... I didn't mean to be hurtful... Can you please forgive what I said about you? "

He remained silent for a few seconds, enjoying the embrace and laying his head on my shoulder. In the moment I felt incredible pent up stress trying to resolve itself. I heard trying to breath through his tears. He suppressed him voice, but the tears kept dropping, in-between the heavily pained breaths. I don't know what brought this about. But for now I should not pry... 

...

Naruto : " We should get moving... Staying in one place will get us caught off guard. "

" R-right... "

Then, we continued to walk the path ahead of us. Until Naruto finally got the message that his clones got all the parts and where they were.

Naruto : " I know where they are so just follow me. "

" Ok. "

I then followed Naruto to wherever he led me. he then suddenly stopped and looked around confused.

Naruto : " Weird. This should have been the location. But I don't see neither clones nor the mask. "

" Maybe they went somewhere? Maybe they got caught by something and had to run for it? "

Naruto : " If that was the case then I would've been notified by at least one of them already. "

??? : " That would've been the case. "

' Rimuru?! '

We then frantically look around to see where the voice came from and our eyes fall on one of the monstrosities that occupy these rooms.

??? : " If the connection made by you with the clones wasn't severed. Then you'd know when they went out. " it said.

Naruto : " So you severed it beforehand is that it?! "

??? : " That's right. "

??? : " On another note... looking for this? " it said as it showed us the mask that the clones were gathering pieces for and putting it together.

I then saw a blur going past me only to realize that Naruto wasted no time and kicked the mask out of it's hand, putting the monster in-between us and the mask.

The Naruto that kicked the mask away then disappeared into smoke just as quickly as he appeared.

??? : " Clever. But now you have to get past me to get it. "

Naruto : " We will just have to manage! Sakura get ready! "

" Right " I shout back and going into battle stance holding a kunai in my hands.

The monster then dashed towards us with it's claws ready to attack us simultaneously.

2x*TING*

We both blocked it's attack and trying to overpower it. 

We grit our teeth against the force.

"HAAAAAAH!! " we both shout as we overpower it and make it fall out of it's stance making it open to attacks.

Naruto : " Sakura! GO! " he signaled.

" Here I go! " I shout as I started running past the monster.

??? : " I won't let you past me so easily. " it said as it tried to kick me.

But it's other leg was swept by Naruto making it fall to the ground.

I got past it but it quickly recovered and aimed it's claw at Naruto.

Naruto : < Shadow Clone Jutsu > 

Naruto in that instant created two clones to block that attack because he didn't expect that quick a recovery and accidentally made himself open to attack.

' We can do this! Naruto is way better than he was before! There is no way we lose! '

??? : " Don't get ahead of yourself. " It said as it dashed for me.

I could not move my body fast enough to dodge or defend. The sheer speed of it's movement was mind blowing.

Naruto : " Sakura! " I heard him shout.

Naruto used his clones to theow himself into the way of it's attack towards me and shielded me from it.

" Naruto! " I shouted as I caught the falling Naruto who had cuts going along his entire torso diagonally. 

Naruto : " D-don't worry *cough*... I can still fight. " he muttered out as he spat out blood from his mouth.

Naruto : " You need to get the mask! Now! " he shouted as he dashed towards the monster.

The monster retracted it's claws and went against Naruto in a fist fight. It kicked and punched Naruto as I ran to grab the mask.

Naruto : " Ghuaaak!! " cried out as the monster grabbed him hair and pushed him face to the ground.

I grab them mask and turn around.

??? : " Play time is over. " it said as it's chakra flared.

The pressure was suffocating. I could not move a single finger. I just stood there paralyzed in fear as the monster slowly walked towards me.

??? : " What's wrong? You have the thing to beat me why are you standing still? " it mocked.

' Stop! Get back! ' I wanted to shout but my mouth didn't utter a single word.

??? : " Cat caught your tongue? " it tilted it's head.

Naruto : " I'm not done yet! " he shouted and grabbed the monster from behind.

Naruto : " Sakura! DO IT!! " he shouted towards me.

' Now is my chance! I need to place the mask it before Naruto gives out! '

I tried to force my legs to move but to no avail. My legs were like frozen into the ground below me. I couldn't move a finger under it's pressure.

' Move! Move!! MOVE!!!! '

The monster reached Naruto and held him his hair in front of itself. Then it punched him in the gut and kicked him against a nearby wall. Making Naruto spit out blood.

My eyes widened in horror.

" NARUTO!! "

It went up to Naruto who's slumped against the wall with blood trickling down his forehead. Hands came out of the wall and held up Naruto and restrained him.

" Stop!! Please!! "

The monster shot his hand inside of Naruto's chest. Blood sprayed out of it.

My entire body went cold. My jaw kept shivering uncontrollably.

It pulled it's hand out of Naruto bringing his hear out and presented it to me.

??? : " Stood there and let it happen, right in front of your eyes. "

It squeezed it's hand and Naruto's heart burst out in an explosion of blood that covered my entire body and it's.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! " I screamed at the top of my lungs.

" YOU MONSTER! HOW COULD YOU!! HOW COULD YOUUUUU!!! "

??? : " Why are you suddenly blaming me? You are the one who just stood by and did nothing. Now both of them are dead. And you haven't even lifted aa finger for them. " It mocked.

A deafening silence followed.

??? : " Now what will you do? You no longer have your teammates to save your pathetic self. "

??? : " And now that you are alone. You give in? And completely trample their efforts to save you? "

'.... That's right.... They both died while I couldn't do anything for them.... No... that's an excuse.... I didn't do anything for them.... I could have saved them!! Why didn't I?! Why am I this pathetic!! "

My knees give out and I fall to the ground.

" Naruto....Sasuke... I'm sorry... I'm sorry that I didn't help you.... I'm so USELESS! I was only a burden you had to bear. Sasuke... I was only thinking of myself whenever I talked to you. I didn't take your feeling into account and only pushed mine onto you... Naruto... I belittled you... hit you... was unfair to you due to my love for Sasuke... Only to see you go, leaving me with guilt. I never once considered what was going on on your life...I'm sorry. " 

??? : " Apologizing now? To the dead? * Snicker* You sure are hopeless "

" GHAAah " I shouted as the monster kicked me sending me flying and knocking the mask out of my hand.

I coughed up blood as I tried to get back up.

 ' Back then... I only stood by and watched... I watched as all of them risked their lives. Even now.'

' No more... '

' I DON'T WANT TO BE A COWARD ANYMORE! '

' Naruto gave his life so that I would finish this! I can't let it go to waste! '

Adrenalin started to pump into my veins at full force. I started to feel that my body's limitations have been lifted.

??? : " Goodbye. " it said as it aimed a punch straight at my face.

" HAAAA!! " I shouted aiming a punch of my own.

Our fist collided into each other and created a shockwave.

' What's this? What is this? I can feel my chakra flow. It's in sync with my movements. "

??? : " Hoh? " it said.

I wasted no time and aimed another straight punch at it's face. It caught my hand with it's other hand. The shockwave of my strike blew it back a couple feet.

I used that opening to go and grab back the mask. The moment I got a hold of it. I had barely enough time to put my other hand up to defend myself against a punch launched at me.

The punch was devastatingly heavy. But I can't give in now!

I placed the mask on my face so that I could free my other hand.

The monster widened his eyes for a little bit.

I launched a barrage of punches towards it and it met mine with it's strikes in return. 

Explosions of shockwaves kept going out as we collided fist or his each other.

It was purposefully not aiming for my face. Was it avoiding touching the mask?

I pushed through the pain of getting my organs ruptured by it's punches and kept going on the offensive.

' I .... need.... more... power! '

I visualized it's bountiful chakra and managed to grab a hold of it.

The monster widens it's eyes in shock.

I then ripped it's chakra out of it. I didn't know how I managed to do it. But I didn't care. All that mattered was that I would win!

I absorbed the chakra I got from it into me and felt a surge of power rise within me.

" HAAAAH!!! " I yelled as I winded up for a heavy punch.

It sent it flying 15 meters away from me.

' I need... his jutsu! '

<< Shadow clone jutsu >> I barely managed to summon 2 physical clones of myself to assist me. 

??? : " Interesting.. that amount of grown in such a short while. " It  muttered under it's breath.

I charged in front of my clones and launched attacks against it. 

We exchanged blows and in-between we managed to hit each other. It showed more and more fatigue than last time. 

Once I made an opening a clone would come in and take it's chakra and then disappear. Funneling the chakra to me. Making me stronger.

<< Shadow clone jutsu >>

I created more clones to use in an opening and a few to prepare a summoning jutsu.

??? : " Don't think you'll beat me easily. " it said as it claws appeared again.

It started to swipe at me slashing me all over my body.

But eventually I became wearier and wearier by the seconds.

It managed to cut me off guard and prepared a lethal strike against me.

" NOW! " I shouted.

In that instant the clones that prepared the summoning jutsu summoned me back to their location allowing me to slip away from range of it's attack.

Once it missed the clones nearby then charged it and launched attacks at it to make it lose balance and make an opening.

'This better work! ' I though as I used the body flicker jutsu to launch myself at the monster at blinding speeds.

I took off the mask and placed it at the monster's face.

I didn't manage to recover and fell on the floor.

It just stood there motionless.

I sat up and started to watch. I didn't know what would happen and placing the mask on it's face seemed like the way to end it all. so I sat there and looked.

??? : " Good job, Sakura... They will be proud. " it said in a soothing voice.

" W-what? " I asked confused.

But I never go the answer as I watched it turn to light and shimmer away. Along with it my eyes went white. And I started to lose consciousness.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

21.3K 1.2K 32
One day, Rimuru wakes up only to find that he's once again been reincarnated into another world. Only instead of being a Slime, he's been reincarnate...
40.4K 1.8K 24
Feldway finally had enough. He brought out his true body, crafted by Veldanava's hands, while Rimuru was distracted, fighting an enraged Milim under...
10.3K 335 5
Rimuru Tempest, the Ruler of Monster Nation Tempest, a Supreme Being and the most beautiful existence in all of creation. Rimuru now in front of the...
47.4K 1.7K 16
Rimuru was bored after many years he fought Yuuki .. the only Thing he was doing was Paperwork , he never changed his neutral relationship with every...