Arrange marriage (Yizhan) :

Por Jiang_yanli857

Xiao Zhan comes back to China from Thailand after knowing about his grandma's condition. With time grandma Xi... Mais

PART 1:
Character Introduction :
Part 2
Part 4:
Part 5:
Part 6:
End:
Epilogue :
not an update :

Part 3

3.3K 217 47
Por Jiang_yanli857

Mistakes ahead. Please bear with them. Thanks.

______________________________________

Xiao Zhan got scared when he felt that something jumped out from the bush. He shouted and closed his eyes.

----

On the other hand, Yibo came back home. He was angry and disturbed. He went straight to his room.

In the meantime, Carmen came out of her room. She asked a maid 'whether Yibo and Zhan are back?'

The maid replied, "Madam! Master Yibo came just now but...alone".

Carmen,"Alone? Wait... You go... I'll ask him myself".

The maid bowed and left.

Carmen came near Yibo's room. She knocked at the door.

Yibo angrily mumbled, "Who is here now?"

"Come in", Yibo said.

Carmen came inside, she looked here and there and then asked, "Yibo! Where is Zhan?"

Yibo directly answered without hesitation, "I left him".

Carmen got shocked, she angrily asked, "Yibo! Have you gone out of your mind? Where have you left him? Hurry up and bring him back".

Yibo stubbornly answered, "I won't. He has to be punished".

Carmen, "stop your nonsense. I'm ordering you... Bring Zhan back. May God forbid, if something happens to Zhan what will we reply to his family?"

Yibo, "Mom please! Let this matter be. I'll bring him back after a while".

Carmen sternly said, "Not after a while... You are going right now".

Yibo huffed and said irritatingly, "OK.. I will bring him back. You go back to your room".

Carmen in disbelief said, "Yibo! Is this the way to talk to your mother?"

Yibo, "Mom! This time... I'm not in mood to argue. If you keep arguing with me.. I will not bring Xiao Zhan back".

Carmen, "You! Fine. Within half an hour I want Zhan back here safely, understand?"

Yibo rolled his eyes. Carmen stomped her feet and left.

Yibo thought, "You annoying brat Xiao Zhan....because of you mom got angry with me. My name is Wang Yibo....Wang Yibo doesn't care for anyone. Stay where you are for a while. You'll get some braincells like this".

Yibo lied on the bed and closed his eyes. Yibo slept without any worry.

Yibo woke up hearing his brother's voice.

Yibo rubbed his eyes and said, "Brother? Why are you here at this hour?"

Kuan angrily said, "Yibo! You are sleeping so peacefully without any worry. Zhan hasn't returned back".

Yibo, "Oops! I totally forgot about him".

Haikuan, "Bring him back this instant. If anything happened to Zhan didi (didi : little brother) I won't forgive you".

Yibo, "OK I'm going".

Yibo lazily got up from bed. He picked up his car keys and went out of the mansion. He sat in the car and drived towards the place where he left Zhan.

----

Yibo reached the place where he left Zhan earlier. It has been 2 hours since Yibo left Zhan here.

Yibo got out of his car and looked here and there but didn't find Zhan.

Yibo called Zhan's name but no reply. Yibo got somewhat tensed. Yibo started looking for Zhan.

Yibo got more tensed when he didn't found Zhan. Suddenly Yibo heard soft snoring. Yibo followed that snoring sound.

Yibo came near a bush and was shocked what he saw.

Zhan was lying on the grass. His eyes were closed. Two bunnies were sitting with Zhan. Zhan was sobbing. Yibo felt something in his heart seeing Zhan like this but he sided his thoughts.

Yibo shook Zhan's shoulder due to which Zhan slowly opened his eyes.

Zhan looked at Yibo and said, "Yibo! You came back?"

Yibo in an annoying voices said, "Because of you I had to come back here again. Are you a kid or a baby? You should have came back home yourself".

Zhan said, "I'm not aware of places here. I tried to find a way to go back but I couldn't. Also my phone was in your car. So I couldn't even call someone".

Yibo, "why were you sleeping here? And from where did you got these bunnies".

Zhan cuddled the bunnies and said, "These bunnies.... Are my friends. They came out of the bush earlier. I thought there must be some wild animal. I was so scared but then I saw that these bunnies jumped out of the bush. Then I sighed in relief. You know I was so scared back then but then with these bunnies around I didn't feel scared. And then... I feel sleepy so I lied down on the grass. My suit is runied".

Yibo, "You talk too much. Now get up. I have to take you back otherwise mom is gonna eat my brain".

Zhan, "Yibo! She's your mom".

Yibo, "Oh please just shut your mouth. I don't want to hear any lecture. If you want you can stay and if not then shut your mouth and come".

Saying this Yibo left Zhan and sat inside the car. Zhan was still standing there.

Yibo, "Aren't you coming?"

Zhan hesitantly said, "Yibo! Can I take these bunnies with me. They are so cute and fluffy. I love them".

Yibo rolled his eyes and irritatingly said, "As you wish".

Zhan gave a bright smile and sat in the backseat of the car with the bunnies.

----

Yibo and Zhan came back home. Yibo went to his room without listening to Carmen who was calling Yibo.

Carmen sighed, she checked Zhan here and there and asked, "Zhan! You OK? Are you hurt somewhere? Tell your aunty".

Zhan smiled and said, "Not aunty! I'm fine".

Carmen smiled, her eyes fell on the bunnies near Zhan's feet.

Carmen picked them up and said, "Awee... These bunnies are so cute...achoo...achoo".

Carmen started sneezing.
Carmen gave the bunnies back to Zhan and said, "Sorry.. I'm allergic to fur.....achoo....achoo".

Zhan, "Oh... Sorry".

Carmen rubbed her nose and said, "No no it's ok. They're so cute. Where did you found them?"

Zhan told Carmen how he found these bunnies.

Carmen, "I never thought Yibo could have such an irresponsible behavior. Don't worry Zhan, I'll punish him for this".

Zhan, "No aunty...there's no need. Im perfectly fine".

Carmen, "OK if you say so..then I won't punish him. Now go to sleep".

Zhan, "OK, goodnight". Zhan gave the bunnies to a maid to handle them.

Carmen, "Goodnight".

Carmen then went to her room. She told Qiren that Zhan is back safely. Qiren also wanted to punish Yibo for his behavior but Carmen told him not to as Zhan doesn't want it.

Qiren sighed and said, "This boy! When will he learn to value Zhan. Zhan is such a lovable person. He deserves love and care. I just hope Yibo learns to love and care for Zhan soon before it's too late".

Carmen nodded in understanding.
-
On the other hand, Zhan went to his room. He saw Yibo lying on the bed with eyes closed.

Zhan stared at Yibo for sometime and then went to bathroom to freshen up.

After Zhan went to bathroom, Yibo opened his eyes.

Yibo thought, "Xiao Zhan! You're affecting me. After a long time.... I felt jealous when I saw you in Ha peng's arms. I don't know why but I didn't liked the feeling I felt when I didn't found you there. I don't want anyone in my life again. I don't want to love again. I can never give a place in my heart to someone else again. My heart is dead. Xiao Zhan! Don't try to make it lively again".

Yibo closed his eyes when he heard the bathroom door opening.

Zhan came towards the couch and lied there. Zhan closed his eyes.

Zhan thought, "Yibo! Why are you doing this? When will your behavior change? The sooner your behavior change the more it will better because.....im at the verge of losing hope. Yibo please...dont let me lose hope".

A tear escaped from Zhan's right eye. Yibo noticed that tear but he ignored it and turned his face to the other side.

----

It has been 5 months now, only 1 months were left according to the contact.

Yibo's behavior was still the same with Zhan. Zhan would often cry at night silently. He didn't wanted to leave. He had fallen too deeply in love with Yibo.

On the other hand, Yibo was trying hard to stop himself from falling for Zhan. He's most of the time scold Zhan and vent his anger on him.

Carmen tried to make their (Yizhan's) relation better but she couldn't as Yibo would never listen to her. She even told many times to Yibo to take Zhan on honeymoon but this 'honeymoon' word would irritate Yibo more.

---

Zhan decided that he'll stay away from Yibo as much as he can. He wanted himself to get used to living without Yibo.

Zhan now used to ignore Yibo most of the time. He even started sleeping in separate room. He didn't talked that much with Yibo now.

Zhan's bunnies were grown now. Zhan used to play with his bunnies whenever he would feel down. After Playing with bunnies he'd feel light.

----

Yibo was feeling irritated with Zhan's behavior. He didn't liked the fact that Zhan is ignoring him.

He was also angry at himself that why does he care? Isn't this what he always wanted? He since the start wanted Zhan to stay away from him and when Zhan is doing so, it's unbearable for Yibo. Yibo kind of misses Zhan's conversation with him and his loving gestures.

Yibo didn't felt like this when she betrayed him on his back. Yibo at that time wasn't affected by her ignorance but Zhan's ignorance is affecting him, why? Yibo was confused at his own state.

---

Yibo was now helping in managing Lan corporation with his brother.

Qiren was old now. He didn't had much strength to work like before. He'd stay at home mostly and would visit the company on weekly bases.

----

Today Yibo had to go on a business trip instead of Qiren. It was a 2 week business trip to London. Carmen told Yibo to take Zhan with himself but Yibo refused. Zhan also said nothing.

Yibo packed his stuff. He had flight of 3:00pm.

Yibo bid farewell to his family leaving Zhan. Yibo didn't even looked at Zhan although Zhan was standing not far from him. Zhan felt hurt...really hurt.

----

Yibo's first 3 days in London were normal but the next days....he started missing Zhan. His heart felt lonely. He wanted to see Zhan.

Yibo took out his phone. He looked at Zhan's photo. It was photo of Zhan with the bunnies. Zhan was smiling widely while playing with the bunnies.

Yibo said, "Xiao Zhan! What have you done to me?  The more I want to escape from you, the more my heart want to get close to you. You know....i promised myself that....I'll never trust anyone again and will never love again. But....i think I have already broken my promise. I tried to escape from this feeling but I failed. I hurted you and scolded you because you were going to do something I never want again. I never wanted my heart to be lively again but....you did it. I don't know since when but....i think.... I think I have....fallen for you. Zhan! Will you ever forgive me for my wrongdoings? I have accepted defeat. I have came to know that.... I can't escape from these feelings. These feelings which I realized late, are growing with time. Zhan! I want to start a new life with you but....i can't.....because.... I'm afraid.....i don't want the same thing which happened in the past to happen again. I'm sorry Zhan. I hope you will try to understand me. It has been a year but I still....Couldn't get over it. She broke my heart into pieces. Zhan! I want you to collect those pieces again and
remake it again with your love. I don't want to see her face in you Zhan ".

Picture of that girl flashed in Yibo's mind again. Yibo ruffled his hair harshly. Then he took a deep breath. Yibo decided that he'll go on an outing for some fresh air.

----

Yibo was walking on the footpath thinking about something. Suddenly he bumped into someone. That woman fell on the ground.

Yibo, "Sorry miss... I didn't saw".

Yibo gave his hand to the woman. The woman geld Yibo's hand.

When the woman looked up at Yibo, Yibo got shocked. He was so shocked that he left the woman's hand due to which she fell on the ground again with an 'ouch'. The woman also got shocked to see Yibo.

Yibo mumbled, "No... It can't be....what is she...what is she doing here".

______________________________________

What do you think will happen now?
Yibo has realized his feelings for Zhan but... Who's this woman?

What was Yibo's past? Why Yibo hates Zhan?

If you want to know.... Stay tuned and wait for the next update...

Thanks for reading....

Do vote and comment....

Thanks for your love and support...

Love ya all, my marshmallows

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

153K 8.8K 29
A Yizhan fiction... Containing angst to a limit till it becomes limitless... Mentally as well as physically prepare yourself before reading this...
317K 15.5K 34
"let's get married" "what?!" wangyibo is the heir to the lan company he is the only son in his family he is rich and talented and very handsome ther...
153K 7.9K 42
Xiao Zhan is a filial son. He is very cheerful and generous, but he wants to build a record to be having 50 girlfriends in one year. Can he make his...
25.5K 1.5K 8
Xiao Zhan has to come to terms with the fact that Wang YiBo is not in love with him. They have been best friends and that is what they will ever be...