Highschool DxD: The Golden Wi...

By Azureman136

Titans, ancient creatures from an age long passed, more likened to living natural disasters, what if, one of... More

Information
The King's Arrival
The First Encounter
The Downfall of Heaven and Hell
The Return of the King
Kyoto under attack! Yasaka vs the Living Extinction Machine
The Devils Arrive at Kyoto, Yasaka Saved from Death?
Talks between Devils, and a God
A Meeting is Set, and Truths Revealed
Talks with a Governor, and Meeting the Devils
Conflict Reignited!
Escalation!
Consequences of War
The Kaiju talks, Interruptions and an Angel
A New Servant! Ikaros and the Invitation of a Dragon Goddess!

Plans and a Summit

3.5K 144 155
By Azureman136

A few days had passed since (Y/N)'s one-sided fight against the Rogue Fallen Angel, Kokabiel, and his master the God of War Ares, the Devils had managed to fix the damaged school and also had to explain to Rias, Sona and both of their Peerages about who (Y/N) Ghidorah was and the true extent of his power, as far as they knew.

However, unknown to the Devils... the new power (Y/N) had claimed from the fallen God of War had caught the attention of quite a few interested parties, who mobilised to meet or see this powerful Dragon for themselves.

Right now (Y/N) was spending time with Azazel in his Human form, while the Fallen Angel Governor was talking to him about the benefits of having a harem.

"The best way to make sure there's no arguments with 'em is to keep them happy, as long as you give them the same amount of attention and affection, you'll be very pleased" Azazel said to him as he was rapidly tapping the buttons on a game controller, playing a game called Immoral Kombat.

"And yet it seems that the vermin prefer to pair up with each other?" (Y/N) asked him as he watched Azazel's character do a combo move on another player's female character, which blew their clothes off and left them fighting in their underwear.

"Yeah, though since your a Dragon I imagine one wouldn't be enough for you? That's usually the case from what I have seen over the years" Azazel said as he effortlessly beat the player, seeming to be very experienced with this game.

"Well, I've never had a mate, let alone several... none have been able to measure up to my Brothers and I" (Y/N) said to him as he picked up a picture of a Fallen Angel woman, wearing a Maid outfit, and looking a little embarrassed in the photo.

"Such high standards... isn't it tiring? You should relax and enjoy yourself, just find a girl that catches your eye and spend a night or two with her, you might find that those Human girls can be very fun" Azazel said to him as he started another game against another player online, while (Y/N) gave a dismissive scoff.

(Is this winged buffoon serious? Why would we lower ourselves to mating with one of those Insects?!) Ni growled inside of (Y/N)'s mind, sounding offended at the idea.

(Maybe it'll be fun, Brothers? It wouldn't hurt, right?) San/Kevin suggested to the dominant Brother of the trio, feeling somewhat curious about what Azazel had been suggesting to them for all this time.

(It'd probably hurt them..." (Y/N) replied to San/Kevin dryly.

(More like kill them, the vermin) Ni added in, sounding annoyed that they were still talking about this idea.

"Look, how about this, I'll try to set you up with one of these girls I know, maybe it'll help you relax a little bit and settle that temper of yours" Azazel said as he finished another game and turned to look at (Y/N), giving him a cheeky smile as he thought about who could be good candidates for him, perhaps a Fallen Angel?

"My temperament is what helped me to survive for so long" (Y/N) replied to him with a unimpressed face, as he looked at a picture of a blonde haired girl in a Nun's vestments.

(At least it did, before the battle with Godzilla) (Y/N) thought to himself, as a frown came to his face at the memory of his near death at the hands of Earth's defender.

(Again, brother, he only beat us because he had aid from another, he was too weak to fight us alone) Ni reminded him pointedly.

(Maybe that's why he won? He had friends, while we only have each other, brothers?) San/Kevin said to the two, which made them go into quiet thought... they were alone, they had each other but... they were almost killed by Godzilla, who had the aid of that large Moth, yes they were able to assume control of the other Titans but, only Rodan was with them, and they held no true loyalty to him.

Azazel also took notice of the somber and angry mood that (Y/N) had suddenly taken, he grew somewhat worried about the three headed Golden Dragon, he really needed to find him someone...

Meanwhile, the four Devil Kings were watching this interaction in secret with Observation Magic, feeling concerned about how close the Governor General of the Fallen Angels was with a Creature that was a proven God-killer, and was also growing more powerful with each enemy they devoured.

"Azazel's planning to try and hook the Golden Wings of Demise up... with a woman? Is he being serious right now?" Serafall asked with a sweatdrop on her head, she was still not too happy with the Golden Wings of Demise for his disrespect, and also for her getting scolded by her parents in front of everyone.

"A Human woman too? That's going to be a disaster, there's no way a Human would be able to keep up with the stamina of a Dragon" Ajuka said as he adjusted his glasses, the Devil kings imagining just how messy that situation would be.

"That isn't the only problem... the fact that he is so close to the Governor General of the Fallen Angels is also worrisome, if Azazel manages to give him a Fallen Angel bride it could make that Dragon ally with them" Falbium Asmodeus said in a serious voice, though he did also seem to be half-asleep.

"Which... could lead to a large increase in power for the Grigori!" Serafall said in realisation, as the head of Politics for the Devils this alarmed her, yet she wasn't sure of she could be professional with the three headed Dragon.

"Then perhaps this is an opportunity for us to further relations with him? Perhaps we could provide a Devil Consort to the Golden Wings of Demise to sway him closer to us as well" Ajuka suggested to the four Rulers, Falbium just yawned, Sirzechs and Serafall both seemed unhappy with the idea.

"There is NO WAY I am going to let you try that with my So-chan!!" Serafall said loudly as she slapped her palms on the desk and pointed at Falbium.

"Serafall, we have plenty of options to choose from, and considering (Y/N) Ghidorah and his Brother's power, we can't rule anyone out" Falbium said to her seriously, though it wasn't fully effective since he looked so tired.

(Not again... I just hope that they don't choose Rias, her pawn, Issei would likely try to save her again, and it could erupt into chaos) Sirzechs thought to himself with a frown on his face at the thought, it could very well lead to the extinction of all Devils.

"We will have to speak with the heads of the main Devil Families, and come up with candidates for this possible offer" Ajuka said thoughtfully as he had his hand on his chin, going over possible female Devils that would be a good match for him, they might need to speak with Azazel to know more of the Dragon's likes and dislikes.

"We should be ready for other Factions and groups to try the same thing as well..." Serafall grumbled as she puffed out her cheeks childishly, not looking forward to the possibility that she'd have to oversee any and all such deals.

"Then we should hurry and make a decision, the Peace talks are coming up... perhaps we could propose the idea there as well?" Falbium suggested to the others in a half-bored half-sleepy tone of voice.

"You want to propose that the Golden Wings of Demise take a Devil mate, at the Peace Conference? How do you think the Fallen or Heaven will take that?" Ajuka asked him as he then looked to Serafall, to see her opinion on this matter.

"As far as I know, the Angels still maintain their stance on Dragons not being allowed among their numbers or in Heaven itself, though, I imagine Lord Michael will be most upset about us currying favour from the one that killed God..." Serafall said with a frown, already imagining the reaction from the current Ruler of Heaven and his remaining Seraphs.

"Either way, we'll have to make sure that the current generation know not to anger him, especially if he will attend these talks" Sirzechs said to the other three seriously, they all nodded and the Devil Kings quickly began to discuss how to break this news to the younger Devils, and convey just how serious this situation was, not just for the Devils and the Underworld but... potentially everyone.

KUOH ACADEMY, THE NEXT DAY

Rias's Peerage were currently trying to Train Gasper Bloody, Rias's Bishop who she had just released, they were trying to help him get control of the power of his Sacred Gear, or more like... Xenovia was chasing after him with a sword she had managed to get from Rias as a gift when she joined her Peerage, to cover for the loss of Excalibur Destruction and the broken Durandal.

"Xenovia seems a little upset..." Asia said with a worried look on her face, as she saw Xenovia's angered expression as she chased after the terrified Dhampir boy.

"Yeah, I wonder what's up with her?" Issei asked out loud as he also watched Xenovia's rampage, kinda tempted to step in and stop her before she possibly killed him.

"Well look what happened to her, she did get her special sword broken by that jerk, not to mention her being kicked out of the Church after finding out about "you-know-what"" Koneko said to Issei in her usual stoic voice, being careful about mentioning the fact that God was dead in front of Saji.

"Maybe we should stop her before she hurts them?" Asia said to them all with concern, as Gasper screamed in fear and ducked another violent swing of Xenovia's unholy sword, and he then scrambled away from the overly angry blue-ette.

"Well, hello there, Households of the Devil Kings sisters" Azazel called out as he walked into view of the Devils from the trees, the group looked at him in surprise and worry.

"Azazel! What're you doing here?!" Issei exclaimed as he quickly summoned the Boosted Gear onto his hand, while the other Devils got themselves into a position to fight the Governor General of the Fallen Angels if he attacked them.

"Hey there, Devil Boy, oh sorry, I mean, Red Dragon Emperor, you're looking well" Azazel said without a care in the world that they were in guard now.

"Wait a sec, that's Azazel?" Saji asked in surprise, as he looked between Issei and Azazel with worry.

"Yeah, that's him, I should know I've met the douche plenty of times" Issei said, Saji quickly summoned a strange device to his arm, it looked like a small, black Lizard was holding onto his wrist, Koneko also dashed behind the Fallen Angel Leader.

"Now, now, you know even of you all come at me at once you won't be able to beat me, even low ranking Devils like you should know that" Azazel said in a care-free manner, the Devils all gritting their teeth at the fact they knew he was right.

"You must know where that Dragon is then? The one who killed God?" Xenovia asked him with gritted teeth, when Koneko felt a presence behind her, she looked back and her eyes widened when she saw (Y/N) Ghidora looking down at her in disinterest.

"Azazel, why did you bring me here?" (Y/N) asked him in boredom as Koneko started trembling and fell to the ground, her senses screaming at her to run away from this overpowered Beast of a Dragon, who had slain a God with no troubles.

"I brought you here to check out some of the potential, but I got interested in these kids and their training" Azazel said to him in a care-free way, the Devils were all scared and on guard now with (Y/N)'s sudden arrival.

"This is annoying, I'm gonna go..." (Y/N) replied to Azazel, before he turned to leave.

"Hey! Hold it right there, your not going anywhere until you apologise to Xenovia!" Issei suddenly called out while pointing at him, full of unfounded bravado.

"Issei!" Asia exclaimed in shock and worry, looking at the Deathsong of Three Storms with fear in her Green eyes, she knew that if this man could kill Gods, he would most likely kill the boy she liked as well.

"Hmph, as if I would apologise, to an insignificant insect" (Y/N) said with a sneer as he looked at the Devils as if he were looking down on them, with how weak they were there were below his interest.

"How dare you, because of you God died, and Heaven is in decline! How could you do such a thing?!" Xenovia shouted at him angrily as she held her sword tightly, however... her hands were shaking and her heard was hammering in fear.

"Because I can, that's why, I have the power to do so, I kill when I wish, WHERE I wish, I go where I please, I kill who I want to, and I will take on and kill anyone who thinks to stand in my way" (Y/N) said with pride in his voice, his body already starting to glow as he felt very tempted to change himself back to his true form, to display the true might and glory of his form.

"Oh yeah, well let's see what you say about this, Boosted Gear!" Issei shouted before he noticed that... his Red Gauntlets had vanished off his hand, and seemed to refuse to come back out again, (Y/N) looked at Issei with boredom on his face as he seemed to be arguing with his left hand.

"Ddraig, what the Hell, man? Now's not the time to hide!" Issei exclaimed to his left hand in surprise, the other Devils also looking surprised that Ddraig had vanished off Issei's hand like that.

"Not a chance, I absolutely refuse to fight him!" Ddraig exclaimed from the small Green glow on Issei's hand, vehemently denying even the thought of coming out to face off against (Y/N) Ghidorah and his Brothers.

(Brother, he sounds familiar?) San/Kevin said inside of (Y/N)'s head, while the dominant personality watched the Red Dragon Emperor's argument with his left hand.

(He does? Do you remember the thing's name?) (Y/N) asked San/Kevin curiously.

(No... I can't see them?) San/Kevin replied to his Brother, making Ni snort inside of (Y/N)'s head, this also made (Y/N) sigh as the Devil boy was still arguing, while the others were on guard due to his presence.

"Azazel, are we leaving or shall I go without you?" (Y/N) asked in boredom, the others looked at him with worry, Azazel was also very concerned about letting him wander off alone.

"Alright, alright... so demanding, anyways, if you wanna help the Vampire there control his power, you could have your friend there use the power of the Black Dragon Absorption Line to take away the excess power, or you could have him drink your blood, Red Dragon Emperor" Azazel said to the Devils, before he followed after the Deathsong of Three Storms, who was walking away to another part of the school.

"W-We should report this to Rias..." Asia said in a trembling voice, as Saji had already taken off to report this news to Sona and the Student Council.

Some time passed by as Azazel showed the Dragon in Human form around the School grounds, he showed him around and also pointed out "potential" as girls walked around the school grounds, some of them noticing (Y/N) and whispering about him as he walked.

"Well, look at that, seems your popular all of a sudden" Azazel said to him with a cheeky grin, causing (Y/N) to snort and ignore him, he wouldn't lower himself to breeding with a Human girl, he absolutely refused, after a while Azazel caught onto his annoyance and they left the school grounds, now it was night time and the two continued to walk, when someone approached them.

"Azazel, there you are..." Vali said, before he froze at the sight of (Y/N), he could feel his power in just his presence, and for some reason... he could feel Albion trembling in fear at the sight of him.

"Oh, Vali, sorry, you been looking around for me? I was showing my friend here around, since he's likely going to be at the Summit" Azazel said to the White Dragon Emperor with a grin that showed his teeth, as he pointed back toward his companion with his thumb.

"Summit?" (Y/N) asked Azazel, looking to him with a raised brow as he crossed his arms over his broad chest.

Yeah, you see, the three Factions are going to gather together at this school to discuss some important matters, and I think it'd be best for you to attend as well" Azazel said as he turned around and spoke with the Golden Dragon, though he also knew his presence would likely cause some chaos too.

"And why is that, exactly? We care not if this world is at peace or at war, my Brothers and I simply want to continue doing as we wish, when we wish" (Y/N) replied to him as he felt Ni getting annoyed already.

"Yeah, and that'd be a lot easier to do if there's no war, right? I mean, if the Factions fight, it'll only be a matter of time before they try to drag you into the fight on one of their sides" Azazel said to him with a serious frown, he knew that there was likely no chance of anyone getting the Deathsong of Three Storms to work for them, he would more likely go on a rampage and destroy everything around him.

"I refuse to be controlled by anyone! I would sooner raze this entire planet to ash than allow myself to be used as a weapon" (Y/N) replied to him with a growl as his power spiked at the though of being used and manipulated by others, he also felt Ni and San/Kevin also get angry at the thought of that happening to them.

(Hm... maybe there is a reason for me to stick around after all? (Y/N) Ghidorah, I want to fight you someday...) Vali thought to himself as he imagined the thrilling battle he would have against him, both in this form and in his true form, the Dragon the slew two Gods would be a worthy challenge!

However, he didn't seem to notice how Albion began to despair at the idea of facing off against that three headed Dragon again, this time he might actually die!

However, unknown to the three, a young girl was watching from a distance, the girl had long Black hair that had grown down to her hips which moved slightly in the wind and she wore a Gothic Lolita style of clothing.

"So... that's the Golden Wings of Demise, he's certainly powerful... I wonder if he can be of use to my plans?" the girl wondered to herself as her Gray eyes stayed on his form, a cold smile coming to her face as she began to plan how best to approach such a powerful being.

IN THE DRAGON MOUNTAINS

In a chamber within the Mountain given to them by the Devils, many of the remaining active Dragons were living their lives, however... within the Mountain, five Evil Dragons were bowed before a large shape in their Lair, their massive body resting upon their hoarded wealth as they looked down to the five Dragons.

"We understand, Mistress... we shall go and speak with him at once" said a large Male Dragon, who raised his head up to gaze upon the larger Dragon in the Lair.

"Yes, do not fail me in this task..." the larger Dragon replied, as four more heads raised up from their resting place and stood up now, anticipation making the Dragon's large tail twitch and their wings flick slightly.

"Of course, Lady Tiamat, we will depart now" the male Red Dragon replied to the Dragon Goddess, before he turned and went to gather the others, Tiamat then rose up higher and shook herself, her five heads also shaking slightly as the Dominant Middle Head, that of a Red Dragon, chuckled to itself.

Soon she would meet the one she longed to meet...

THE DAY OF THE SUMMIT

The day of the Peace Summit arrived and a Magical Barrier was erected over Kuoh Academy, to keep regular Humans out and guard against possible attacks against the Faction's Leadership.

Right now, Azazel was walking onto the School grounds with Vali and The Living Extinction Machine walking with him, as they approached the School gates, they were met with the younger Sister of Serafall and her Peerage waiting for them.

"Lord Azazel... L-Lord Ghidorah" Sona said as she stood in front of the Student Council, her Peerage, to greet the Governor General of the Fallen Angels, and also very nervously greet the Golden Wings of Demise.

"Nice to meet you, Devils of the Sitri Clan, care to show us the way?" Azazel asked them with a cocky smirk on his face, the Devils quickly led the three into the school, and soon reached the meeting room.

Sirzechs and Serafall saw Azazel, and went on guard when they saw (Y/N) Ghidorah enter the room too, Michael, the current Leader of the Angels of Heaven, saw (Y/N) there with the Fallen Angels, and clenched his fists under the desk, seeing the one that killed God affected him, but he tried his best to keep himself in check.

Behind him was Irina Shidou, who looked at the Golden Wings of Demise before she huffed and looked away, not wanting to even speak with the Dragon.

"Lord Ghidorah, a pleasure to have you here... please, have a seat, we're just waiting for my sister to arrive" Sirzechs said as he motioned to a chair that was added to the table, Azazel wasted no time in finding himself a seat with Vali standing behind him, and (Y/N) soon took a seat as well, with a bored look on his face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 284 7
Humanity has always lived in ignorance while the supernatural toys and exploit's them all on the basis of racial superiority. Despite a few select hu...
679K 9.7K 58
Dragons: Said to be among the most powerful species of creatures in the world of DxD. However, what if one being was said to be more powerful than th...
12.9K 295 16
In a time long before the emergence of mankind, and even before the majestic reign of the mighty dinosaurs, a world teemed with colossal beings known...
721K 12.6K 96
Dying from a cliché and transferred to a familiar world (Male reader x harem) OP malereader, Some genderbended characters, AU dxd, Monster Hunter el...