Oneshots! (Mostly Hermitcraft)

By JadedSundragon

Hello, and welcome to my oneshots book! I write Hermitcraft fanfiction, with a side of shenanigans from Hermi... More

Cub's UFO [Cub]
A Game of Tag (I got tagged. I hope this is entertaining)
The War of Faces (Hermittpad)
Possessed by an Idiot [Grian+the jungle crew]
Spring Prompt Challenge: April 1 - Bouquet [Iskall]
Spring Prompt Challenge: April 2 - Thunderstorm [Impulse]
Spring Prompt Challenge: April 3 - Meadow [Tango]
Spring Prompt Challenge: April 4 - Butterfly [Grian]
Spring Prompt Challenge: April 5 - Kite [Mumbo]
Spring Prompt Challenge: April 6 - Umbrella [Xisuma]
Spring Prompt Challenge: April 7 - Sunshine [Stress]
Definitely [Grian]
Song Fic: 'Bleeding Out' by Imagine Dragons [False]
The Pickaxe [Iskall, Grian, Mumbo, + Scar]
Indifference [Grian+Doc]
Fly You Fool! [Stress]
Tennis of Tables [Etho, Grian, others]
The New Watcher [Pearl]
Incorrect Quotes [Hermits]
The Void Only Steals - Pt. 1 [Xisuma]
Second Loss (TVOS pt. 2) [EvilXisuma]
Rest (TVOS pt. 3) [Xisuma]
Letting Go [EvilXisuma]
They could only Watch [???]
Watch Me Fly [Cub, Grian]
Not you [Xisuma]
Regrets [Grian, Scar]
Return (Regrets pt. 2) - Mumbo
Merry Christmas!
Hiatus [Mumbo]
Tagged Again
Bound to My Enemy [Xisuma, Cleo]
Raids - Team ZIT
Toss and Turn [Bdubs]
The End of Pixlriffs [Pix]
Black as the Void [Pearl]
Attempted [Xisuma, Tango]
Never Tell Me the Odds (pt. 1) [Impulse + Tango]
This is Where the Fun Begins (pt. 2) [Tango, Xisuma]
I Have a Bad Feeling About This (pt. 3) [Tango]
Wither Heart [Impulse]
5k Special: Incorrect Quotes
Skulk Wasp [Xisuma]
The Code Speaker [EvilXisuma]
The Code Whisperer [Xisuma]
But I am Hell Bound [Impulse]
Don't Get Too Close; It's Dark Inside [Team GIGS]
At the Curtain's Call
A Hell Within My Head [Cub]
Can We Skip to the Good Part? [Tango]
Febuwhump 2024 [A/N]
Cut apart (for the sake of science) [Tango]
Alone, alone, alone (time means nothing) [Impulse]
Crossbow quarrels (please spawn proof better) [Tango]
We'll protect you (if you obey) [Zedaph]
The City on the Cliff [Etho]
Phasmophobia (a free-verse poem) [Anon.]
One More Time: From brothers into strangers once again [Impulse]
One More Time: Do I have to die to hear you miss me? [Impulse]
Cursed [Skizz]
The Code Brothers [Evil Xisuma]
10k Special (Y'all are insane)
Running to Never: We claw our way to the top [Impulse]
Running to Never: Will we ever know how to stop? (Running, running) [Impulse]
Heroes Suck. [Cub]
Glowberries (high in citric acid) [Jevin]
Seconds I wasted (I was fixated) [Impulse]
All my walls are built and on display [Cub]
For the Bad Boys (pt. 1) [Joel]
For the Bad Boys (pt. 2) [Joel]
For the Bad Boys (pt. 3) [Joel]
Off to die a thousand deaths (or until I finally rest) [Tango]
Why the helmet? [Joel]
Viva La Revolution: Out of the Frying Pan [Impulse]
Viva la Revolution: Into the Fire [Grian]
Content Warning: Last Man Standing [Grian]
Dying Coals [Tango]
Dying Coals: ALTERNATIVE ENDING
An appetite that only hatred satiates [Evil Xisuma]
Crying because you're dying (please stop dying) [Tango]
Important Author's Note (31.5.2024)

Accio Tagged Me. [Jade]

83 2 28
By JadedSundragon

This chapter features: a tag, Minecraft/Watcher LORE, myself doing stuff, Accio_good_stories, and a bit of Harry Potter (since Accio is a professed Harry Potter fan).

My ragged breathing echoed on the canyon walls as I squeezed through another fissure in the rocks. Part of me prayed Accio wouldn't find me here, in the deepest tunnels of the ravine, but recent experiences with her declared otherwise. She was unpredictable and bold, both skills I had developed for years; it appears I rubbed off on her. She is a worthy adversary, but this is a game of tag I never asked to play.

The Angst War is a different story. I take great pride in saying I instigated the war; she only continued it. However, both sides have been silent for weeks. It appears we are waiting with bated breath for the next move. And that next move is from yours truly: Me.

I slowed in a small cavern, ducking into another crevice and crawling on my stomach through the rough, abrasive gravel. Pebbles dig into my skin as I worm forward, catching on to the simple black jacket and pants I wear each day. Dirt falls from the ceiling as I brush against a clump of protruding roots. I cough and cover my mouth rapidly, stifling further noise. A second later, I continue my taxing crawl forward.

Finally, the tunnel ends. I raise myself into a crouch and take off silently down another corridor. Lightning flashes overhead, signaling the beginning of one of the canyon's frequent electric storms. Thunder booms through the rocks half a second later, reverberating off the rocks.

I come to a standstill, turning slowly as I take in the natural sounds of rain falling in the gorge. I scowl in frustration: the pounding of the rain and screaming wind, interspersed with booming thunder are making it impossible to hear approaching footsteps. The Watcher symbol embroidered on the neck of my jacket glowed a quiet lilac, and I touched it, feeling the rush of power from the magic I could tap into. My vision faded into shades of blue and green as it switched to heat-seeking mode.

A red shape crept into view through the rocks, and I turned toward it silently, taking care to not disturb the pebbles beneath my feet. A lilac ball of energy formed in my hand, accompanied by the familiar tingling and warmth of the magic. I shook off the pleasurable feeling. There would be plenty of time to love my magic after I had escaped.

The red crept into view, turning the corner into the cavern I stood in. Without a thought, I threw the ball of energy at it, diving to the side as white-hot energy from an unsaid spell struck the rock behind me. I heard a yelp as my magic found its mark and switched my vision back to normal while preparing my next bolt of magic.

I had knocked the invisibility cloak off Accio, which left her bewildered as she scrambled to react. Rain drenched my hair as I stepped from beneath the overhang into the downpour.

"How did you know I was there?" she demanded, pointing her wand at me.

I raised the ball of lavender in front of me, ready to defend myself. "Don't underestimate the Watchers, Accio," I said softly, refusing to break eye contact. You can always predict their next move if you can see their eyes. "I have more powers than you can dream of."

Accio frowned, her eyes flicking back and forth as she calculated her next move.

"Stupefy!"

I dodged again, deflecting the spell with the ball of magic. I reached for the mask in my coat pocket, removed my glasses, and placed it over my eyes. The world came into focus as the mask worked its magic. A bolt of energy in one hand, I threw it at her feet, summoning lightning from the sky.

"Protego!" Accio cried, nullifying the lightning with a blue blast.

I took advantage of the distraction and vaulted onto the wall, seizing the multitude of handholds and scaling it effortlessly. My breath came faster as I saw the sky clearly for the first time, the mask preventing the rain from entering my eyes.

The red light struck my ankle first and spread up my body. I fought it, but the spell traveled to my fingers and forced me to release my grip. The drop was at least twenty feet, and, at this rate, I was going to slam into the ground head-first. Lavender burst into the sky as the spell broke. I rotated, landing on one foot with a crack. I rolled away from the source of the spell, taking the weight off my injured ankle.

"Admit it, Jade," Accio said calmly, "you lost. Now, take off your mask so we can talk."

"I never lose and you know it. You don't have the guts to force me to do anything," I taunt.

"Oh really? Sectumsempra!"

I yell as the laceration appears on my arm and runs across my chest. I grinned cheekily at Accio, pushing away the pain. The gash is already healing as a result of the Watcher magic.

Accio glowers at me. "We can drag this out, or you can do the tag. Choose one."

"No, I don't think I will."

"Fine. I'll choose for you. You're going to answer my questions, Jade."

"Make me."

Accio ignored the taunt, asking her first question. "What's your favorite horror movie?"

"No."

"ANSWER THE QUESTION."

"I can't do that."

"Why not?" Accio asks, outraged.

"I don't answer questions in front of people," I explain. "They just ask more questions."

"So?"

"Just like that."

"Like what?"

"Just give me the questions, Accio."

Accio hands over the slip of paper she'd been trying to give me throughout the three hours I had been escaping (dramatically and heroically) through the canyon. It's a bit smudged and dirty, but it's still legible.

I stand, my ankle healed from the time spent just leaving it alone, and tuck the paper into a pocket. I give her a double thumbs-up before running away and climbing the canyon wall into the sky after the storm. Grinning, I run away on top of the rocks to my base.

^-^

Favorite horror movie
I've never seen one, but my favorite R-rated movie is The Matrix.

Favorite ship
The USS Arizona. Fanfiction-wise, I don't like shipping, especially of the content creators. They get way too OOC.

Favorite character from a musical
The Phantom from – guess what – Phantom of the Opera.

Worst fear
Getting personal now, isn't it? A hermit/cc finding my fanfiction

Crush/boyfriend/girlfriend
Nah, I'm ugly as heck (and the queen of rejection).

Favorite song
At the Speed of Light by DimRain47
You should just look at my Spotify playlist: The Whole Shebang. If it's on there, it has a good chance of being looped several times.

Favorite author
J.R.R. Tolkien. The Hobbit is superior to every book.

Someone you hate
This isn't something I do. However, I am a salty and sassy person who frequently makes enemies.

Sexuality
Aroace

Favorite color
Forest green

Favorite animal
My youngest brother

Ever been in love?
Nope

Kissed anyone?
We're getting really personal now, aren't we? No.

Worst mistake
Letting Accio catch me *sobbing*

3 of your favorite people on Hermittpad
EvolvedGlitch
Accio_good_stories
SayHiToDeathForMe

Last time you cried
I don't cry, suckers. Take the L (I'm just teasing; none of you suck. I just don't cry).

ISTG I DON'T HAVE MANY MORE TAG IDEAS PLEASE STOP (/lh/hj)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 6.1K 40
"Each world has its own story. Even if you tried to get a story from me, I wouldn't be able to tell you half of it. There is so much life in each bui...
160K 5.1K 62
Welcome to Hermitcraft Randomness! This is a collection of mixed one-shots, AUs, incorrect quotes, and general randomness about Hermitcraft Season 7...
35.5K 1.7K 22
This is a story of my creation based on the hermitcraft characters! There will be some shipping (#Grumbo) but no smut. Some violence, and maybe some...
5.2K 453 17
"The Dungeon is dangerous. Ever since the Ravagers took over, there's no real shelter to hide from them. The best you can do is stay in the Keep, try...