𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙆𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙣...

By Leyah_eroticstories

❝Bad Girls Get Fucked Like Whores.❞ ━━━━━━━ Tears were now flowing freely down my cheeks as he looks at me wi... More

❝𝓒𝓸𝓹𝔂𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼 & 𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓼❞‼️
❝𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓾𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷❞🤍
Chapt. 1
Chapt. 2
Chapt. 3
Chapt. 4
Chapt. 5
Chapt. 6
Chapt. 7
Chapt. 8
Chapt. 9
Chapt. 10
Chapt.. 11
Chapt. 12
Chapt.. 14
Chapt. 15
Chapt. 16
Chapt. 17
Chapt.. 18
Chapt. 19
Chapt. 20
Chap.. 21
Bonus Chapt. 22
Chapt.. 23
Chapt. 24
Chapt. 25
Chapt.. 26
Chapt. 27
Chapt. 28
Chapt. 29
Chapt. 30
Chapt. 31
Chapt.. 32
Chapt. 33
Epilogue. 🩷
Spoilers...🦋
New Story Alert-🎉🤍!

Chapt. 13

13.3K 271 32
By Leyah_eroticstories

Flashbacks will be written in Italics.
Example: (Please enjoy this chapter).

Leonardo fucking Rossi.

Why him? He's insufferable.

Always flirting with my woman. God, I hate him even though I know he doesn't really want her. Too bad I just have to put up with him since my flower tolerates him.

"Why do you need him when you have me?" I frowned. "What's going on?" I asked worriedly.

I know for sure it must be something if Leonardo fucking Rossi will be coming here.

"You know I'll tell you everything before anyone else, so I'll tell you before I get the chance to tell Leo." She took a deep breath and continued. "-I've been receiving random threats from an unknown number recently. I don't know who it is but I do know this person somehow knows things about me."

I clenched my jaw in anger. Who would even dare to threathen my woman? This person must be lacking some brain cells.

"Calm down, Handsome. You know we don't fear anyone and I called Leo to track and find this person. I know you and my family can do it but he can get it done faster. Plus it's some threats about things I don't want my family to find out yet."

"What things, darling?" I asked cautiously, fearing the answer.

She looked a little lost for a while and I swear I saw a tear ran down her beautiful face. I quickly pulled her to me as she sobbed quietly. "You know you don't have to tell me right now, baby. I hate seeing you cry, I hate seeing you in pain."

"You'll hate me for it." She sobbed on my naked chest. I could feel the tears wetting my chest but I didn't care one bit.

Hate? I could never hate her for anything. How could she even think that?

"I'll never hate you, mama. Do you honestly think I could ever hate you? Look at me baby, I'm fucking whipped for you as stupid as it makes me sound." I said with a chuckle wiping her tears.

I pecked her tears away that was still running down her face as she breathe deeply before starting. "Two months after you left I found out I was 8 weeks pregnant."

I froze. Literally froze.

Was pregnant is the only thing I heard out of that sentence.

What? I was going to be someone's father? Was. What a funny word, a word that I've come to hate.

"Please, listen to everything first before you say anything." She sobbed and my eyes watered.

A/N : I know this is Killian's P.O.V but, THIS WILL BE SIENNA'S MEMORY. <PLEASE BE WARNED>

"I'm bringing her to the hospital, something is wrong with her." Seb rushed out saying as he laid me in his car quickly. I could see Blake typing furiously on his phone as the car droved off tothe hospital.

I hope everything is okay was the last thing I thought about before going unconscious.

I groaned as I woke up, I opened my eyes and quickly closed it back because of the bright light in the room. I could hear beeping sounds echoed in the room.

"Sienna, you're finally awake." I heard and open back my eyes after hearing someone beside me. I saw Seb beside me and he fed me some water to clear up my throat. "Take it easy."

I cleared my throat before speaking. "Where am I? W-What happened?"

He looked torn but answered anyway. "Um, you were bleeding so I took you to the hospital but you fainted."

All of a sudden the memories came back like a rocket. I was bleeding, why was I bleeding? "Why?"

"I'll call the doctor for you." He rushed out of the room before I could day anything and I rolled my eyes. Maybe I'm dying afterall.

A little while later the doctor came into the room alone. "Hi, I'm doctor Sanchez and you are Ms. Romano, correct?" I nodded my head and he wrote something down. "How are you feeling now?"

I frown. "A bit okay, my stomach still feels weird but I'm okay."

He nods. "You'll feel like your normal self soon. How many pills did you take?"

I looked at him confused for a second. What is this man talking about? "Pills? What pills? I haven't taken any pills."

He looked confused. "The mifepristone and misoprostol pills? Did you not take them? We found them in your system when you were unconscious."

My head started hurting from being so confused. It's like this man was speaking to me in German. "What are those?"

He looks at me weirdly clearing his throat. "Mifepristone and Misoprostol are abortion pills used to abort a first trimester pregnancy."

Pills? Baby? Abortion? Huh?

He must have seen my confused face because he started explaining more. "You were 8 weeks pregnant Ms. Romano. The pills that you took aborted the baby and that was why you were bleeding and had cramps. I can clearly see that your confuse by this which means I think someone gave you that pill to kill your baby."

What? I started to shake and I couldn't breathe. Someone killed my baby? I am pregnant. Was. I can't breathe.

One person came to my mind before I passed out again. Killian.

• • •

I couldn't move, I couldn't speak. I could feel the tears spilling down my cheeks. This is the first time in years that I've cried.

Why didn't she tell me? That was my child too. How could she not have told me? Calm down Killian.

"I'm so sorry I didn't tell you. I was wrong for that, selfish even but I was scared. I didn't want you to blame me for it because I already blamed myself." She sobbed even more and I held her tightly.

"I hate that you didn't tell me. I hate that you thought I'd ever blame you. I hate that I wasn't there for you. I hate that I feel helpless, I hate that it's all my fault, I should have used protection." I ranted with tears.

She shook her head violently, grabbing my head in her hands. "I'm so sorry. None of it is your fault. I should've been more careful, I should've told you. I wish I could find whoever mixed those pills in my drinks. I think its the same person thats threatening to tell you now."

"You're right, it's not my fault and it's definitely not yours either. I'm sorry I haven't been there for you. I promise I'll find whoever did this and I'll make them pay." I said with vengeance in my voice as I read the text messages in her phone from the unknown number.

I'm gonna torture that person to death, they'll wish they were never born after I'm done with them.

I don't know how to feel at this moment. Trust me I feel sad, worthless all in one but then again I didn't even know about it. I had no connection to it in the first place.

"Darling? Tell me, how are you? How are you feeling? How did you manage all by yourself? Fuck, you're the strongest woman I've ever met." I said cautiously.

She sniffed as I pecked all over her face. "I was so broken, I went into depression, Handsome. I didn't have anyone to turn to at that moment because I didn't want anyone to know. At one point I just stayed in my house all the time asking myself the what ifs and I just acted okay everytime we spoke."

I hummed listening carefully. I feel so fucking useless. How could I not know she was not okay everytime we spoke on the phone? "What do you think it would've been?"

She smile slightly. "A boy."

I chuckled. "I would've wanted a girl. A daddy's princess." She giggled. "What would you name them?"

She sighed loudly. "If it was a boy I would've named him Kyrian and a girl Katrina."

"I love those names. But I would've named my daughter Cruella and my son Madagascar."

Laughter boomed in the entire room as my girl shook with laughter. Her giggles plastered a smile on my face, happy to see her smiling again.

"Why would you want to get your own children bullied at school?" She asked perplexed.

"Darling, they wouldn't have gotten bullied but I know for sure no boy or girl would asked them out after hearing their names and that's what I'm aiming for." Even I chuckled at my explanation.

"Remind me not to ever let you name our child if or when we ever have any." She giggled at me.

"Flower?"

"We can't keep doing this, Handsome." Sienna pouted as she straddled my torso.

"I know baby, I just can't seem to stay away from you." I sighed heavily, wishing things were completely different.

"They're my brothers and your bestfriends. I feel like we're betraying them." She whispered and my eyes softened at her voice.

God, she's beautiful.

"Look at me flower." I demanded, holding her face with my bruised knuckles. "You're mine yeah? I promise I'll fix everything soon, but for now I need to taste you baby. Can I please?" I smirk as her eyes twinkled with lust.

She blushed nodding her head and I took that as an invitation before throwing her on the bed- my head disappearing underneath her dress, feasting on my favorite dessert of the day.
• • •

After I was finished eating her out, I cleaned her up then lift her to stand. "Let's go get some ice cream."

She jumps excitedly dragging me out of the house as we locked up. She went over to the Bugatti car saying she wanted to take that one. I opened the door for her and she got in as I went over my side.

In no time we reached the ice cream shop and ordered. Sienna ordered a Pistachio ice cream and I ordered the Mint Chocolate Chip.

After we got it, we went outside to sit on the bench while watching people walk around the busy street.

Sie rolled her eyes as she watched me drool over the ice cream. I love ice cream, I don't know why but I just love it or maybe it's just this flavor.

"You're basically eating toothpaste. I mean, who in there right mind loves that flavor." She asks with a disgusted face.

I pinched her sides as she gasps loudly. "It tastes amazing, flower. It's the best ice cream I've ever tasted but if you think it's not then you're probably right."

We always argued over this and I always just let her win. I personally think the Pistachio ice cream tastes the worst and no one can change my mind about it.

"I don't think, I know Handsome." She says while biting into the ice cream.

I grunt, "I just realized that this is how the entire Romano family eats their ice creams. Y'all are weird as hell." I swear they all bite into their ice creams, who the fuck does that?

She giggled, nodding slightly. We fell jnto a comfortable silence as we watched everyone around us, the air getting colder by the minute.

A laugh escapes my lips the moment I see a small boy slipping into a pool of muddy water. I swear I didn't want to laugh, it just came out naturally- especially because of how he got up quickly looking around to see if anyone saw him.

He saw me laughing and glared before he started crying. I covered my mouth and looked away as he ran off crying for his mom. I felt Sienna slapped me on my head and I cough loudly.

"You're evil, but I love it when you smile and when you laugh, you look even more gorgeous with those deep dimples."

I smirk, trying to calm down my heating face and my pounding heart. "Darling, are you trying to say I'm a gorgeous species?"

She smiled seductively, "You cocky bastard, you know you're gorgeous- especially when your face is between my thighs." Her voice came out in seductively in a whisper at the end of her sentence.

I gripped her neck in a chokehold bringing her closer to my face, her hot breath fanning against my lips, "Maybe I just need to put my face between your thighs again and this time infront of a mirror to really see if I'm gorgeous that way."

She bit her lip, squeezing her thighs together before replying, "I would love that, Handsome."

I smirk, flattening my tongue against her lips- licking them slightly which extract a soft moan from her, "I'm sure I would too, darling."
.
.
.
.

Dramaaaaaa is nearby! Let's go meet my other daddy in the next chapter.👀

Leyah.✍️🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.1K 1.9K 33
"Every bone in my body is begging me to devour you." He was just too close, clouding my senses and making my head foggy. "Every bone?" My voice was...
705K 9.7K 26
"Can I ask you a question?" Alexander says looking me in the eyes while laying back and holding a blunt. "Mhm, ask away.." I replied curiously, focus...
187K 7.1K 50
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 pooled at the eyes of the seductress in front of me. ❝You still hate me?❞ The poison in my heart moaned as I...
8K 76 18
~Mature Content~ ~Rated®~ Eyes so blue and bright like the warmest summer day. His skin is so dewy and smooth. Mmm, lips so damn red like the reddest...