The Key to My Heart | ꜰ!ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ...

By strawberrycakq

𝓘𝓷 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓬𝓱 𝓪 𝓵𝓸𝓬𝓴 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓴𝓮𝔂 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓸𝓴𝓮𝓷𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮. Y/N is in grade 6 with he... More

author's note
prolouge: what is this feeling?
does she like me?
guilty
flashbacks
analog horror
only one way to do this
5:58 AM thoughts
Longing
ice cream with a lock and key
a few words of supper
love and rejection
dead eyes
confess
confess too
deleted
(part 1 final) anew
part two : prolouge
Heaven, when I found you again
endurance and it's perks
writing prompts

first move

68 0 0
By strawberrycakq

1st POV

It was the morning, and Y/N was doing her rituals, also known as deciding whether to skip school or not.

Suddenly C/N popped into your head, oh no please not now, you scolded your head. You were tired and just wanted to sleep but, life had other plans for you; school. The dreaded. You got changed and into uniform–because it's private school, and they're just like that, ate breakfast, and got on your way.

It was lunch recess, and you were bored again, partly from the poetry workshop the middle school did. They brought a guest speaker in and did a lot of writing, not that Y/N was going to complain. She liked writing, but non-fictional writing was a bit of a pain.

 You suddenly saw one of C/N's friends running towards the locker area. "What's happening?" you asked the friend, Lauren. 

"I was showing a magic trick to C/N, the stair disappear trick thing, and then she disappeared instead of me!" Lauren laughed, out of breath. 

C/N?? You frowned, turning away to make sure Lauren doesn't see any of the blush. "Uh- Can I come? To find C/N, I mean" You asked. 

"Yeah, come on!" Lauren started to run towards C/N who she spotted in the seventh grade locker area. 

Were you internally screaming inside? Yes. Very. 

"hey!" C/n said when you approached, "Hi, C/N!" You quickly answered.

"You disappeared!!" Lauren scolded her friend, "Where'd you go? I looked almost everywhere!" She said dramatically.

"I ran off" C/n said, as matter of factly. Why though? It was a relief that C/N didn't see her red face or was just too dense. Their conversation faded into silence, Lauren finding a word to call C/N a idiot, and C/N watching Y/N. "Hey, Y/N?" C/n asked, stepping a little closer.

"Uh, yeah?" you responded, looking up from the floor.
"Wanna see my poetry workshop stuff?"
"sure !"

Lauren rolled her eyes, she already saw this, it's like a torando hit a piece of paper with words. "Hi, so like, I don't know what to write. I'm bored and stuff. Uh, I have a cat, Billy, my cat and my crush, lol I don't know, I guess. Why is life so boring? I'm so bored" C/N dragged out, mimicing her thoughts when she wrote it a few hours ago, "I don't know, blah blah. I, uh, need something to do and I don't know what to do." C/N finished saying it aloud for you. Wow, was she this bored?
 "That was cool." Y/N gave C/N a thumbs up. She didn't actually think it was cool, but who was she to talk? She wrote a whole page on why she shouldn't like C/N and why she does, but in the end, she erased all of it in case someone saw.
"Heh, I know. and now i shall show you the seventh grade locker area, take my hand" C/n offered. Y/N gave her the left hand, "other hand silly!!" C/N laughed.
"whoops sorry" Y/N said, giving C/N her right hand, and off you went, hand in hand.

First edit on 8/26/24. Original published May 15, 2023.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 589 11
(Discontinued) - Y/n, the daughter of Maleficent gets in The School for Good and Evil, meeting her new friend? Crush? Or maybe even more than that...
5.3K 126 34
Tsukishima Kei x femreader Sometimes people online aren't how you think they'd be... Chatfic You created an account on a new social media app- a chat...
101K 2.7K 38
13 chances 13 chances to kill her 13 chances to live. 13 Just 13 ???: "Time to Go To Sleep, little kitten..." Twelve to ten. Nine to seven. Six to fo...
675K 18.4K 34
I do not in any way condone relationships with a teacher. I was very young when writing this but I know people like it so I'll post it again. I'm sor...