{Their Emotionless Omega}

Por ThyMoonQueen

{Yandere Alpha Fem RWBY HAREM x Emotionless Abused Omega Fem OC} Sometimes Family can be strict, can be harsh... Más

{Character Information}
{THE HAREM PT 1}
{THE HAREM PT 2}
Chapter Prologue: Through hell and back..
Chapter One: Reunion with Blake/Beacon academy...
Chapter Two: initiation ceramony...
Chapter Four: First Class of the year/Prove thy self/Protective Blake..
Chapter Five: Confessions to emotions....

Chapter Three: Recovery/Team Supporter/Reunion

830 26 0
Por ThyMoonQueen

{It was the most challenging things, I've encounter, that G-Rex, gave Me a run for My money, I didn't even remember what else happened after blacking out...}

[Blake Pov]

*After the end of the ceremony, and getting settled in, I went back to the nursing hall, to check on Lily, as I walked in, I frowned seeing Her still asleep, I walked over the chair next to the bed, as I looked at Her arm, I bit My lip, it was damaged, but not to heavily, but the sight*

Blake: *I grabbed Her hand gently* Hey Lily, ummm We did it, did You hear, They have an surprise for You, said You were pretty awesome in trying to take down that Grimm by Yourself...*I said, I squeezed Her hand gently*

*I heard an groan, My eyes widen as I see Her move, Her eyes opened, I smiled in relief, as She looked around*

Lily: *She looked at Me, and Her eyes sparkled for an friction of an second, My eyes widen more, Her eyes..*..Oh Blake?, ugh..what happened?...*She held Her head, probably just an migraine*

Blake: *I helped Her sit up abit, as She sighs* Hey Lily, glad Your awake, They said You be out for an little bit, to rest, used up most of Your aura just to heal..*She hummed at this as an Nurse came in, I let Her check Lily out, until We heard an knock, I turned to see rest of team RWY come in*

Ruby: *Smiles a bit* Heya Lils, glad Your awake!, Yang here couldn't stop talking about how awesome You were fighting...*Yang chuckles a bit, nodding*

Yang: *She sighed a bit* Yeah, it was honestly recorded!!, had the hole school, cheering about it!..*Lillian looks at Them, She hums a bit*

Weiss: *As I helped Lily up* Should get Her some clothes, the headmistress, said She would want to speak with Her, once She is awake-..*Soon after an clear throat happened*

Ozena: *We looked seeing the Headmistress here* That will be correct, Ms. Bell once Your dressed, We may walk and talk..*I turned to Lily, She nodded to Her*

[Lillian Pov]

*Once I was dressed, thanks to Blake, I followed the Headmistress, as She hums*

Ozena: *Chuckles as We see an view* Omega, You have My respect, for taking on an G-Rex, against an grimm over that level isn't an easy feat, You managed to weaken it, almost destroyed it...*I looked at Her shock* Yes it was leaking Grimm blood, You are an talk around the School, You know?...*I was shocked, really?, was I that great?*

Lily: *I looked at Her* What about My entry?, I didn't find an partner, nor an Relic?..*She chuckles as She looks at Me*

Ozena: *As I was confused*  You have no need to worry, I have chosen You to be an support role for both team RWBY and JNPR, along that Their rooms have been combined, since They work well as an large team, so You should do well with Them, now here is all You need to know, as for Your stuff, Ms. Belladonna had said She got it..do take care...*She takes My hand, and kisses before leaving, My face held an small hue for some reason*

[Ozena Pov]

*I looked at Her as I left, Her face, gosh I saw the red hue, it was beautiful to see Her, with an little flustered look, Her emotions can be brought back, I've grown to like Her instantly, She be an good Mother, for future cubs...*

[Pyrrha Pov]

*As Nora and Yang arm wrestle, I heard an knock, I walked over to the door, and opened My eyes widen with an smile, seeing Lillian here, She waves as everyone stops and sees Her enter in*

Li Ren: *Bows Her head* Hey Lillian, it's good Your awake, We saved You an bed over there..*Points at the bed near the window, I looked at Lillian who nodded*

Lillian: *Bows Her head* Thank You, I shall get unpacking, and may We go and retrieve something to eat, I am-..*Her stomach on que, growls, Her face held an cute tiny red hue*

Weiss: *Most of Us, saw this, and it was pretty cute* I agree, I am quite famished as well...*We nodded agreeing, as Lillian went to start unpacking*

[Yang Pov]

*As Lillian got finished unpacking, We walked together,  as I looked around seeing the stares some Alpha's and Beta's are giving Lily, I bared My fangs, feeling angry*

Yang: *I whispered to Blake* Hey, You need to be careful with these others, Their giving Her looks...*Blake looks around noticing, She shudders at this feeling angry*

Blake: *She warps Her arm around Lily waist, whispers back to Me* Thanks for pointing that out...*I nodded to Her, I might be obsessed with but if anyone has full claim on Lily, it's Blake, heck I myself, have found Blake also beautiful, want them both as mine honestly*

[Blake Pov]

*Seeing everyone eyes, on My Omega, made Me furious, but I wouldn't force myself onto Lily, it's wrong, and will only push Her away from Me, Lily looked at Me with those cute blankless confused eyes*

Blake: *I smiled at Her* How about We grab some food now?..*As We entered the cafeteria, She nodded, Her stomach growling again, We all chuckled as She let out an embarrassed hum, I grinned fondly as We grabbed food*

*As We were gonna sit down, We heard Li Ren sigh a bit*

Li Rin: *Come over with Her plate* Hey guys, can I get some help, Nora is acting up, cause the last bit of pancake batter, was taken...*We sighed as I patted Lily head*

Blake: *She looked at Me* Stay here and eat up, We'll be right back...*She nodded to Me, as We went to get Nora*

[Lillian Pov]

*As I was eating, I was surround by an Team group of Alpha females, one with the weird axe, Team CRDL, think Cardiana made an tch sound*

Cardiana: *Grabs My ear harsh, I hissed a bit* So Your the Omega, that the hole school was talking about?, tch disgusting fact, Your an damn Faunus, I probably would've taken You, on the damn spot...*She snarls, I winced a little as She pitched My ear* 

Sky: *Chuckles darkly* Maybe We should show Her, what happens when Faunus's try to take the fame huh?..*Licks Her lips, I was a little shocked and overwhelmed*

???: Now now, Cardiana, I thought You learned Your lesson last time with Velvet..*An growl was heard, They snapped Their heads, eyes widen seeing Coco Adel, the glasses alpha*

Coco: *She stood there in an dominating stance*  Now I suggest You girls walk away from that beautiful Omega, before I and My team rein You in..*She said, Cardiana scoffs getting up*

Cardiana: *Looks at Me, I winced rubbing My ear, She scoffed* Fine, tch, waste of time anyway...*Her and Her team follow Her, running out as I sighed*

Coco: *Sits next to Me* You alright there, Ms. Bell?...*I looked at Her confused how She knows*  Your an talk around here Girl, that's how..*She must've know fron My expression*

Lily: *As Velvet helps the ear with soothing cream, I felt better now*  Yes, thank You, Alpha's, I see Faunus's are still discriminated here...*I sighed a bit*

Velvet: *Chuckles lightly, as She stood up* Yelp, thought so too, don't worry if Cardiana and Her team bug You again, come talk to Us, or Your teams, whom seem to had witnessed it...*I looked and saw RWBY and JNPR seething as they came over to Us*

Coco: *Stands up with Her team* No need to worry Girls, calm Yourselves, but if You do plan on knocking some heads, try to be less messy...cho..*Waves as my team sat down, as Her team waved and winked at Me, Blake looked My wolf ear, seeing it red a bit*

Blake: *Rubs My head as I mumbled a bit* Swear if that Team ever shows Their faces, swear to ohm-..*I grabbed Her hand, giving some calming pheromones to calm them down, Their body's went stiff, then relaxed, She purrs a bit*

Weiss: *Huffs a with an sigh* You really do put those pheromones to use Lillian..*I nodded to Her*

Lily: *As I ate My food* I wouldn't let You all commit crime, when it's unnecessary, Cardiana and Her team don't know any better, it's an waste of time and strength on them, so please Alpha's don't think much of it..*They all nodded as Nora then beams, sharing Me some of Her pancakes, which was fluffy and sweet, and the mable syrup was good too, My lips twitched a bit*

[Nora Pov]

*I mentally took note of that!!, She almost cracked an smile!?*

Nora: *I smiled a bit* Good right!?, Rin knows the best way to make awesome pancakes!..*Lily nodded with She gave an small, very small smile, I sparkled at this, but soon returned to Her normal face*

Lily: *She sighs a bit* My apologizes, it sometimes hurts to smile..*I frowned, the others witnessed hearing this, also frowned* Sometimes, I feel this ping, but it goes away too quickly, for Me to remember what it feels like..*Blake held Her hand, We can sense the sadden pheromones of the Omega, but Her face held no sadness, it must really suck not being able to express it and keep it there to experience, We heard an gasp coming from someone, We looked to see two Alpha Faunus Twins*

???: Lily, Blake?...*They said, Lillian got up and went to them, and They hugged tightly*

[Lillian Pov]

*My Older Sisters, are here that's an relief, They chuckled happily*

Melody: *Pulls back cupping My face* We so glad You two made here, We figured this would've been one of the academy's...*She said I nodded humming to Her*

Lullaby: *Looks at My team* Hello there RWBY and JNPR, Were Lillian older sister's, it's nice to see She has cabable Alpha's~...*Wiggles Her brows, I huffed a bit, elbowing Her sidr, She grunted* ...Hey! Come on!..*She huffed rubbing Her side*

Yang: *Tilts head* Wow You two look almost identical, except color..*The twins laughed happily*

Melody/Lullaby: We sometimes speak in unison...*My Team chuckles a bit*

Lily: *I looked at Them* Please don't tell Mother and Father, I am here, just not  ready to face them quite yet...*They looked and nodded to Me*

Lullaby: *Kisses My head* Of course, We know You and Father still have issues, Our lips are sealed, anyways gotta go, keep Our little Sister safe Blake!~...*Walks away, Blake chuckles with red cheeks, rubbing Her neck*

*Soon after eating, I wanted to catch up on study if I missed any, and maybe look at the map of the academy, so with that made it back to the Dorm room, as I sat on My bed, as I scribbled, Blake was sitting next to Me, Yang on the floor with Ruby, and Weiss, the others chilled in the middle*

Lily: *I sighed an huffed what could seem as a small laugh, Blake sparkled at this* This school is so big, guess We got lucky to have such stamina...*Yang chuckles leaning Her head back*

Yang: *She looks at Me* You speak for Yourself, some of Us, and I do not mean Me and three others, weren't build for speed, but strength...*My eyes flashed an single sparkle*

[RWBYJNPR Pov]

*Seeing that spark again, meaning one thing, We can eventually get Our Omega's emotions back...*

~TimeSkip, New Chapter~

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

466K 16.8K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
82.8K 4.7K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
591K 13.2K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.