Valdemar's route

By writinglover08

Since we didn't get an valdemar route in the game i have made it my job to create one. It will have an uprigh... More

introduction

100 0 0
By writinglover08

Mc pronounces are gender neutral they/them. You can just read the pronouns to match yours if you want.
Please be respectful and dont comment hate.
If you have any ideas for the story you can comment them or message me on Wattpad.
If i make any spells mistakes or use the wrong pronouns please inform me so i can fix it.
Enjoy reading. :)

All right to the people who made the game and the characters. The introduction to this story aka the introduction of the game all rights go to them but The actual story part is my creation, credits to the people who made the game for the characters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

679K 24.8K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
178K 5.1K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
395K 24K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
864K 19.7K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.