Freaks | Twilight, ocxoc

By zimmypooh

[Freaks] In which a Grim Reaper family moves to Forks, Washington. Ongoing Started, 04/05/23 Published, 04/0... More

FREAKS
TWILIGHT
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12

9

1.2K 48 18
By zimmypooh

CHAPTER NINE
Dinner at the Cullens and Baseball

"I think it needs more seasoning" Leandro said as he mixed up the pasta dish. "Let me taste it" Seilena grabbed a spoon from the drawer and scooped up some of the food,"It does need something but I'm not sure.. Whatever. Throw some cheese in it, put it in a pan, and oven it. Bella loves it like that."

"I don't even understand why she's coming over" Rosalie grumbling as she held the salad bowl for Emmett. "Because she's Edward's girlfriend, hun" Esme smiled. "Is she even Italian?" She asked."Her name is bella" Emmett said, swinging the knife he was holding around. "She not" the Adaener triplets echoed.

"I'm sure she'll love it, no matter what" Esme tried to cheer Rose up. Bella soon made her way up the steps. "Bella, we're making Italiano for you" Esme said excitedly. "Bella, this is Esme. My mother for all intents and purposes." Edward introduced. With a shy smile Bella spoke some amateur Italian making Esme smile wider.

"You've given us an excuse to use the kitchen for the first time" Carlisle said. "I hope you're hungry" Esme said. "Yeah, Absolutely!" Bella lied. "She already ate" Edward exposed.

Seilena lightly bumped shoulders with Rosalie noticing her mood as Melanie took the salad bowl from her gently before the fragile glass could shatter. "Come on man! You couldn't give us a call or something?" Leandro groaned. "Perfect." Rosalie angrily said.

"Yeah, it's just because I know you guys don't eat..." Bella tried to explain. "Of course. It's very considerate of you." Esme said a little bummed. "We'll eat" Melanie said, gestering to herself and her siblings. "Really?" Esme asked. The three agreed and put the smile back on Esme's face. Unfortunately Edward liked to antagonize Rosalie.

"Just ignore Rosalie. I do." He told Bella. "Yeah. Let's just keep pretending like this isn't dangerous for all of us." Rosalie said gaining a tap from Emmett signaling her to cut it out. "I would never tell anybody anything" Bella tried convincing.

"Ehh" Seilena made a sound unconvinced. Just yesterday Bella told her about the Cullens and their vampirism. Melanie and Leandro looked at eachother shaking their heads at their older (by 4 minutes) sister's sound. Bella gave a pleading look to Seilena hoping for her to be quiet.

"She knows that" Carlisle said, looking at Rose. "Yeah, well, the problem is, you two have gone public now, so.." Emmett added. "Emmett." Carlisle said sternly.

"No, she should know. The entire family will be implicated if this ends badly."

"Badly, as in.. I would be come the meal" Bella filled in the blanks making everyone chuckled including Rosalie who tried to hold back her smile. Benjamin and Kota came in with Jasper and Alice. "Hi Bella!" Alice smiled waiting for Jasper.

Kota waved at Bella before making her way Leandro. Benny went straight towards Seilena and embraced her. "I missed you" He bent down to whisper in her ear. "You just saw me 10 minutes ago. Besides everyone can hear you" she couldn't contain the smile that appeared in her face despite what was said.

"I'm glad you guys know that" Melanie said. "Oh don't start" Seilena look at her sister. "I'm Alice." She hugged Bella, "Oh! You do smell good"

"Alice, what are you.." Edward scrunched his nose, wondering why his sister said that. "Yeah, I don't think you should say that" Leo cocked his head. "It's okay. Bella and I are gonna be great friends."

Jasper made a small sound. "Sorry, Jasper's our newest vegetarian. It's a little difficult for him." Carlisle apologized."It's a pleasure to meet you." He managed to say. "It's okay, Jasper. You won't hurt her." Alice reassured him.
"Jasper's been the new vegaterian since 1948" Benjamin smirked. Seilena hit Ben on the stomach lightly but holding in a chuckle. "Ha ha." Jasper said dryly.

"All right, I'm gonna take you on a tour of the rest of the house" Edward turned to Bella. "Okay" She nodded. "Well, I'll see you soon" Alice smiled at her.

"Why are you embarrassed, Edward?" Jasper asked, picking up on his mood. "Oh is Eddie boy embarrassed of his family" Benjamin teased. "Cmon guys. Let him go" Emmett said, "It's obvious he's embarrassed of y'all.. not me"

The room was filled with laughter and as Edward quickly went out of the area they were in. If he was a human his face would be burning a shade of red. He lead Bella upstairs while Seilena and her siblings dug into the food that was cooked.

The car pulled up to the empty grassland as the storm raged above. Seilena and Benjamin rode with her siblings as Bella and Edward were in their honeymoon stage. She changed her shoes (to some that were already dirty) and put the baseball shirt over the one she was wearing. "My outfit just downgraded." She complained. "You still look gorgeous to me" Benjamin pinched her face.

"Stop" She smiled bashfully, swatting his hands. Almost everyone liked compliments, especially if they came from a total babe (Just writing that is so fun). "Hey guys!" She said as they began to walk towards the vampire group. "I'm Glad you three decided to join us" Carlisle smiled while Esme pulled the triplets into a big hug. "How could we miss it?" Leandro smiled before everyone went their separate ways.

Seilena warmed up for the running she would have to do when she hit a home run. Maybe she was a little confident but that was the only sport besides golf she could beat her siblings in.

"Don't pull anything, young one" Emmett said acting like a wise old man. "I'm older than you.." She knitted her brows. Benny reached a hand out to smooth them back down as the conversation continued. "By like 2 years. Besides you're stuck at 19 while I was 20 when I was turned" He teased. "Oh, I can't wait to kick your ass. Just wait for everyone to get here." She smirked.

Bella and Edward pulled up shortly. "Glad you're here. We could use an impire." Esme greeted Bella."She thinks we cheat" Emmett smiled. "No, I know you cheat" She retorted as she put Bella in a position where she could see everything, "call them as you see them, Bella"

"Okay" She nodded. "Bella don't cheat" Seilena said giving her a wink. "I saw that" Emmett commented. "Saw what?" Benjamin backed Seilena up. "Wow. You're supposed to be my brother" He shook his head holding in a laugh. "What can I say? Whatever my baby wants, I'm going to support her" Ben shrugged with a smile.

"Okay, kids the storm is here. Get into positions. Rosalie, you're first. Emmett you're on pitching." Carlisle pointed up to the sky.

"It's time" Alice got into position. Rose nodded, repostioning her hand as Alice did some crazy move to throw the base ball. Rosalie hit the ball and sprinted to the bases. "Okay, now I see why you need the thunder" Bella said in amazement, "I mean that has to be a home run right?"

"Edward's very fast" Esme said. Edward grabbed it from where ever it ended up at and swiftly threw it straight into Esme's waiting mitt. Rose just barely missed scoring a home run. "You're out" Bella said having a good time. "Out!" Emmett cheered gaining a look from Rose. "Babe, come on. It's just a game."

Rosalie got off the floor upset and waiting on the sidelines. "Seilena you're up" Carlisle said, using his bat as a cane (old ass).

"Gladly." She smiled, taking off her necklace and placing it into Benjamin's hand. "Wish me luck, baby"

"Kick his ass" He pecked her lips, encouraging her. "Will do." Seilena laughed. Emmett smirked when she came on the field. "No restrictions?" She asked. "Nope"

'Good. This should be easy.' She thought cockily. Seilena nodded at Alice signifying that she was ready. Alice wasted no time pitching the ball. Without much thought Seilena hit the baseball with the intention of hitting it out the field casting an illusion of multiple balls in the process. Talk about multitasking.

The balls flew and they didn't know which one was real. She made it to first base before Edward and Emmett decided to go get it. Second based was easily acquired as well. Now she saw the ball fly in the air from the woods and sped up. Seilena cheered as she made it back to where she started checking in a home run.

She looked towards Bella, who gave her a big smile and said 1 point to Seilena's team. "Wooo!!" Rosalie cheered, jumping up and down holding Seilena. "No fair" Emmett grumbled. "You're the one who said no restrictions. Good job, Seilena!" Esme complimented.

"Esme! She's the enemy right now. She doesn't need compliments! You don't know what they do to her." Melanie groaned knowing that she had just unknowingly encouraged her.

"Thank you, Esme" Seilena laughed. The game quickly progressed and soon it was Roses turn again. After she had hit the ball, Alice had the familiar faw away look on her face. "Alice?" Leandro called out. Alice gasped shortly after and yelled stop worriedly. Right away they could tell something was up.

Edward read Alice's mind and looked into the forest. The smile on everyone's face was long gone and everyone stood together before the intruders came into sight. "They were leaving. Then they heard us." Alice said."Let's go." Edward tried to pull Bella away but it was too late. He then tried to mask her scent with her hair.

"Like that'll help. I can smell her from across the field." Rose rolled her eyes. "How many?" Seilena asked. "Three in total" He said. The three non vegan vampires came into sight carrying the baseball that rose had hit. Melanie looked at their features then looked at their feet and saw that they didn't have shoes on. "It's them." She frowned.

Only 1700 words my bad yall!! Sorry it took me so long to put out this trash chapter 😭. Also I'll be needing help with what dress Seilena should wear for prom otherwise I'll probably just put the colors in a wheel and randomize it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 9.8K 34
Bella is in Philadelphia she was visiting her grandmother. While there she finds a woman, a beautiful woman, a vampire. A vampire who follows her hom...
587 26 10
When a Werewolf, local to the Native American tribe in Forks Washinton, imprints on a centuries years old, leader of a vampire coven, vampire aka the...
355K 9.5K 38
Magnolia Siren, descended from the great vampire hunters of old; sorcerers. Killing vampires is in her blood, yet she became friends with them. A nor...
163K 2.5K 21
Talia Wilson and her brother Max were born in the late 1800's. They were turned on the same night by a couple who was trying to create another army...