My Reincarnation in Classroom...

By lavenmoon

What defines a human? Some people are fortunate to get a happy life while some people are not. When you are n... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1 - Prologue
Chapter 2 - The little boy
Chapter 3 - Inside the bus
Chapter 4 - Class Introduction
Chapter 5 - Hidden Agenda
Chapter 6 - The Cafeteria
Cast - QnA with our MCs 1
Chapter 8 - The Swimming Class
Chapter 9 - Uncertainty
Chapter 10 - Date?!
Chapter 11 - Distorted Reality
Chapter 12 - Excited Yuri
Chapter 13 - In the Sunset, You and I
Chapter 14 - The Match
Chapter 15 - Embarassing Moments :')

Chapter 7 - Give Me Love

3.5K 175 68
By lavenmoon

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!! PLEASE READ BEFORE READING BECAUSE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT AND MIGHT CHANGE YOUR DECISION TO CONTINUE READING THIS FANFIC!!!

Hello guys, this is the author. There are a few words I want to say. The reason I make this fanfiction is because there are very little Cote x oc fanfictions, also I can't even find a completed one in Wattpad. I am more of a reader than an author and I don't have any intention to become an official author anytime soon in the future.

Frankly, my intention to make this fanfiction is to enjoy it by myself as a reader. But when I write fanfic without publishing it, I lose to my own laziness to continue to write. So I decided to publish in order to add a sense of responsibility. Since you guys invested your time and emotion to read the fanfic so it gives me this feeling of responsibility to continue to write. Reading your comments also helps for evaluation in order to improve the fanfic. While your vote helps push up the rank to rack more readers and comments.

Classroom of the elite is a work where you need at least an average or high IQ to enjoy and an even higher IQ to write. I tried to make it as faithful as possible with the light novel. But because I am just an average human with an average IQ, I can't remember every single line in the novel with such precision and inevitably there will be plot holes or something I missed.

Cote is also very dynamic where author Kinugasa adds new details every time he releases new volume which I definitely can't follow after I publish the chapter. I love it and very thankful when someone tells me there is a mistake because it helps me correct the wrong part. But since the author has a very fragile heart please tone down the critics. Because I can easily get anxious and it might pull me down from writing the fanfiction, writing fanfiction itself means I sacrifice a lot of my precious time. It's not like I can't receive critics, It's just that I hope you write critics with a chill attitude.

Please don't expect too much for my IQ is indeed regrettably not enough to write cote fanfic. The reward I get from writing this is just the story for me to read and the comments where I can communicate and enjoy the story with everyone and votes as a measure to see how much readers enjoyed the chapter. So, if you don't like the fanfic, feel free to drop it because you are not obligated to read it whatsoever and I am not forcing you to read it. If you want to continue to read it, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED. You might want to save your brain because you are reading the work of a brainless author. I just want to have fun and share the fun with everyone.

I am also aware there is some part that seems weird to you but it might be because I am building future plots. So I am not able to reply few comments because it might spoil future plots.

There is a very important thing I want to ask. Do you want this fanfic just to follow wholeheartedly with the light novel without any events changing or do you want this fanfic to have different arcs added to enrich the plot? Because there are people who are dissatisfied with my previous arrangement which is very important in the whole fanfic plan I've made, please comment. Your comments are very appreciated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was noon 5. p.m when we walk together to the Gymnasium. The Gymnasium is crowded with firsts year.

It didn't take long for the club fair to start. There are also pamphlets with details about the clubs.

Kiyo suddenly opens up a conversation. "I wonder if this school has a particularly famous club. For example.. something like a karate club?"

Hirata replied quickly, "I can see it on the pamphlet, There are some clubs here with high level. There are a lot of members in the club nationally known. Do you want to join the Karate club?"

"No, not particularly"

"I see, I'm in the soccer club since junior high so I am planning to join the soccer club. You can join too if you are interested."

"Thank you, but I think sports clubs are not suitable for me. How about you Chitose? Do you intend to join the music club?"

Kiyo throws the conversation at me. "I'm still undecided about joining, I didn't see any benefit in joining because I already have a professional music career. I can use the time to do other things. But, If you join the music club, I will join too~"

"That's rather abrupt." He said with the same expressions he always uses.

"Your fingers~" He is still pretending not to understand.

"Your fingers look like someone who trained in Piano. Have you played Piano? No, I'm sure you have trained before."

"A little, But I am pretty average."

I raised one of my eyebrows. "Pretty average huhh..." As if I would buy it.

Eventually, the club presidents finished their introduction and Horikita Manabu stand alone on the stage.

He has sleek black hair and a slender body. Wearing cool glasses with a strict gaze. He is an ikemen.

Though not my type. I steal a glance at Kiyo from the corner of my eyes. My type is Kiyo of course <3.

Horikita Manabu stands for thirty seconds without talking. So a few of the first-years misunderstand him forgetting his speech and they gave him a little encouragement.

"Do your best~"

"Did you forget to bring your notecards~?"

"Ahahahaha!"

The standstill continues until the whole gym is quiet with silence.

"My name is Horikita Manabu, and I am the student council president.

"Horikita..?" I can hear Kiyo's murmur beside me.

"The student council is also looking for first-years to replace the graduating third-years. There are no strict requirements to apply for the position, but those who are interested should not be affiliated with any other clubs. Generally, we do not accept any candidate involved in other clubs"

"Also, we, the student council, are not looking for anyone that has a naive way of thinking. Not only will that kind of person fail to get elected, they will inevitably become a stain to this school. The student council is only responsible for regulating the students, but the school expects much more. Those of you that understand can become potential candidates"

After that, the chairman said a few closing words. Each club began to open reception stands for recruitment.

Our group is very large so I decided to walk separately from them. Because who knows how long it takes for them to finish with that large group.

"I will walk around because I'm still deciding which club to join."

"Okay, I will go to the soccer club, " Hirata replied to me.

"See you Yuri-chan~"

"See you."

The girls followed Hirata to the soccer club. Kiyo began to waver about whether to follow Hirata or me.

"Follow me. Give Hirata the time with his harem." I winked one of my eyes at him. I chuckled a little at my own words. Poor Hirata. Bless you.

Kiyo nodded. "Harem... Hirata is amazing. He is confident, smooth, and easy to talk to. No wonder the girls chase after him. While I am struggling to make a friend. If only I have 1% of his ability to make friends."

I gave him a grumpy face. "Am I not your friend? 囧"

"Are we?"

"Of course, We are. What do you think one has to do to become a friend?"

"Talking together, hanging out.."

"So which part we have not done?"

"I'm sorry, I guess I am too dense to notice."

"Anyway, You and Hirata were born in a different genre. While Hirata is the protagonist of a dating sim. You are different."

"Yeah... I will be side character A with no name."

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Yeah..yeah... You will be character A that shows up often But also shows up at the end as the last boss."

"You overestimate me too much."

"Am I? I think it is quite suitable. That kind of genre is popular, you know. Where the protagonist is an average student who turns to be the master in the shadow."

"I think there is no protagonist as pathetic as me that struggles to make friends. Also if I have that great of ability, Isn't it better to show it up to make me popular with people?"

"Sure~ sure~ You are not the protagonist, Mr.Extra~"

Kiyo is making a 'fuck my life' expression. I can't stop my laughter from leaking out "Hahahaha, That's funny. You didn't need to be riled up. I was just teasing you a little bit."

"If I am the protagonist, then how about you? Are you the protagonist or the extra?"

I turn my back on him. "Hnn... Nothing. I don't have any role. I am just me."

If only you know. I am just a bug. Someone who's not supposed to be here. Am I allowed to stay here? Will there be any deterrence force that will try to expel me?

Although I know the future events, I don't know my own future. But I can only hope, wishing for the best to come.

"Where does that come from?"

"Well, it doesn't matter."

Suddenly my gaze falls on Horikita Suzune standing alone without moving. Her face looked a little pale. "Ne...That's Horikita-san right?"

"What's wrong with her?"

I took (taking advantage of *cough *cough*) Kiyo's hand and hurriedly walked to Horikita.

"Horikita-san.."

"Oi, what's wrong?"

We both try to talk to her, but she doesn't reply.

Suddenly Sudou and the gangs come."Oh, Ayanokouji-kun. You also came?"

"What is this, three people? Seems like you guys are getting along."

"Are you also thinking of joining a club?"

While they are talking I busied myself with Horkita.

"Moshi~ Moshi~ Ho-ri-ki-ta-san~" I waved my hand in front of her face. But she still didn't give any reaction.

Kiyo and Sudou gangs huddled together. Whispering to each other.

"Ayanokouji-kun that's unfair isn't it!"

"What are you talking about?"

"Why did you get to walk with cute girls while I am hanging out with two stinky men??!!!"

"We just happen to be together seeing the club that's all."

"That's not the point!! Can you see how cute she is? She is literally an angel from heaven. I would kill to touch her boobs."

"I think I will be killed too if I do that though. You will be buried socially when you do it."

"Damn!! You need to give good words to her for us too."

"I'll try. Don't hope too much though."

Anoo... I can hear your conversation you know? I glanced at them with a 'you are trash' gaze.

Before I realize it. Horikita has left the Gym. Kiyo is exchanging contact with Sudou gangs.

After Sudou gangs left, we walked around the Gym. But, I still didn't have any interest in the club. Although the music club president recognizes me and ask me to join.

When I refuse, he said I can join as an honorary member. So I just tell him I will think about it.

Because it is late, we decided to postpone our promise to go to Keyaki Mall to the weekend. The road is illuminated by the street lamp when we walked together to the dormitory.

"Say Ayanokouji-kun..." Kiyo looked at me with inquiring gaze.

"Do you like Horikita?"

"No. We just happen to sit next to each other."

"Have you ever liked someone?"

"I.. don't know. In the first place like is a word too wide to simplify into one word. Like for a family, Like to possess something, like to do something. What I feel may not be like."

"Woah... that's deep. You see... There is someone I like. In the past, there was nothing I can do to get closer to him since we are a world apart. But now is different, I was given a chance. But I am hesitating, can he get to like someone like me."

My feelings for Kiyo might seem irrational. Someone might ask, is it pity? Is it superior feelings to save someone at the bottom? No, that's not it.

For me, Kiyo's existence is like a small candlelight in the middle of the snow. I can feel a sense of kinship. Although we have different experiences altogether.

But the fact is when I see Kiyo deprived of his emotion by his father, It gives me a thought I might be the one who is in that position.

That's why I want to be his strength. To be a small light in his dark world. I want to color his world with all kinds of colors. Not to let him feel the emptiness.

"It might sound funny. But I think no man will refuse you. You are very cute, beautiful, smart, and bright."

I bring my body closer to him. "Really~?"

"Yes."

Turning my face to him. I earnestly ask him with my face closer "Really~ really~ really~?"

"I mean Ike just tell me to give you good words about him."

"Ike liking me didn't make me happier though." a little disappointed I turn back my body. Walking quicker than him, playing with my foot.

"Yes. But it is a fact, everyone has a favorable impression of you."

"Including you?"

"Yes. I am included."

The corners of my lips can't help but raise up. I turn to look at his eyes while walking backward "I'm glad. then I'll try my best."

Kiyo nodded "Do your best."

"Hehehehe...Thank you~"

It didn't take long for us to arrive at the Dorm. Since Kiyotaka lives on the fourth floor. We part ways on the fourth-floor elevator.

When I enter my room. I press the switch to turn on the lamp. Singing while taking a bath.

Right now I am in the mood to feel the night's wind. So, when I finish taking a bath I walked to my room's terrace.

I think back about today's event while leaning against the terrace's railing.

Love...

I yearn for it...

Can you give it to me?

A.N: I really love the scene from this chapter. I am pretty disappointed I can't find any picture suitable with the 'I'm glad. then I'll try my best' scene. It is quite a beautiful scene in my mind. I'll leave it to your own interpretation. It can be a heart-moving smile, a cute and slightly coquettish smile, a seductive smile, or heart-wrenching smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 6.8K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
94.7K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
17K 583 27
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...