Johnlock all the way (Johnloc...

By TheGreat_InkCat

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Johnlock all the way ♥ Basically some Johnlock oneshots/shorts. Let's try to add something to th... More

Drunk realisation
Morse code
A stupid little poem for John
Who is he?
Sounds like us
William Sherlock Scott Holmes (Watson...?)
That jerk next door (University AU)
Halloween (Shorts)
Paper cut
University AU pictures
Cute Teen!lock comics
This should've happened in the show
Bad day (chat)
Photos (Cameramen, assemble!)
Philosophy
Date based on the date
Pick-up lines
Height jokes
Boredom and falling down
The new wallpaper
Doggy walker AU
Ben and Martin pics cause this is perfection
Birthday present for Mummy
"Cutest Couple" (Teenlock)
"OTP prompts", but make it Johnlock pics
Head in the fridge
"We have plenty of food"
The tables have turned ( or "drag your ass home this instant")
#2 Oh, Professor...
#3 Oh, Professor...
"You're staring"
Laser Tag
Photos #2
The Effects of Milk Shortage
BakerStreet Boys Band
Teen!Lock feat. Instagram
Teen!Lock feat. Instagram #2
Instagram profiles

#1 Oh, Professor... (student/teacher AU)

43 2 0
By TheGreat_InkCat

John Watson (23), biology professor at Baker Street High School, London

Sherlock Holmes (18), 12th year student at Baker Street High School, London

._.

Suspicious or curious glances were shot at John Watson as he rushed across the yard. He could have easily been mistaken for a student, but he entered the classrooms as a Biology teacher. Due to a shortage of teaching staff, some of the brightest university students were allowed to skip a few years and teach in high schools for some extra pocket money.

John stopped at the cafeteria, bought himself an extra-large coffee (which he desperately needed), and entered the teacher's room with a forced smile. One of his colleagues greeted him, claiming, "The younger the teacher, the better they can handle a class."

"It's good to see you, John! How are you?" his colleague asked. 

"Good morning, Mike! Can't complain. I'm finally done with the paperwork. If I'm lucky, I might be able to secure a full-time position here and teach classes other than just high schoolers." "Really? That's awesome! I hope you get the job. The students adore you!" 

"Yeah, maybe a little too much," John replied. Truth be told, some of them practically drooled over the handsome, sporty teacher and occasionally asked for extra tutoring. However, John always declined as he didn't want to find himself in any awkward situations. The last thing he wished for was a group of fangirls snapping photos and flirting with him at every opportunity.

Perhaps this term would be different. Maybe he would get a more ordinary group.

He received the list of groups and sighed in annoyance. Once again, 12th graders. Well, at least they were genuinely interested in the subject and not just applying because of him. That's a good thing.

._.

"Sherlooock! Wake up, it's time for school!" Mrs. Hudson called out. 

"I don't want to go!" complained a tired voice. 

"Honey, you're acting as if it's your first term and not your last. After the exams are over, you'll be free!" 

"Yes, yes, whatever, Mrs. Hudson! Did you pack my breakfast?" 

"It's in your backpack, but it's not healthy to eat on the tube!" 

"I suppose it's not healthy to eat anywhere, really." 

"Oh, dear! YOU'RE not healthy!" 

"Don't worry about me. I'll be fine. I'm leaving now. Bye!" 

"Bye! And Sherlock?" 

"Yes?" 

"Behave and maybe try socializing. The prom is coming soon." 

"Whatever."

._.

In the classroom, everyone was buzzing with excitement about the upcoming prom next month. Sherlock huffed and sat down in the last row, hoping to avoid any unwanted advances from strange girls. He was the crush of many, and once even a 9th grader had tried to ask him out. Nobody even noticed when a man in a white shirt, black jacket, and glasses entered. After failing to capture their attention, he resorted to a common method: grabbing a piece of chalk and scratching the blackboard, creating a screeching noise.

"ALRIGHT, PLEASE, EVERYONE, SIT AT YOUR DESKS! Thank you! My name is John Watson, and I'll be teaching you Biology this term. I hope you all have your notebooks. The first chapter we'll be discussing, or more precisely, revising, is the heart and circulatory system. You can write that as the title."

Sherlock tried to appear nonchalant, but his breathing nearly stopped. This new teacher was nothing like their previous one, who always wore mini skirts and tried to look irresistible. For the rest of the lesson, Sherlock attempted not to look at John and instead occupied himself by drawing various scenes of Anderson getting murdered. However, John soon noticed him doodling.

"What was I talking about, Mr. Holmes?"
"Boring.", came the automatic reply.

"You should probably take Art class, you seem rather talented."

Sherlock muttered an apology and threw away the piece of paper.  

._.

For the next two weeks, every Biology lesson became torture for Sherlock. He tried his best to avoid John, but he couldn't help daydreaming about him. Eventually, he got caught and had the same discussion as before. ("Repeat what I was saying." - "Boring." - "That's not it. Pay attention, please!")

After the third week, John had had enough and told Sherlock that he wanted to speak with him after the rest of the class left.

"Mr. Holmes, I've noticed that even though your mind never seems to participate or pay attention, your results in the mock exam were very good. I can't figure out how that's possible unless you're a genius."

"I think that statement is an exaggeration, sir." 

"Well, there you go. You can say more words than just 'boring'." 

"Not during lessons. I don't enjoy school."

"Why is that?" 

"I'm not entirely sure. I suppose I've never had a proper reason to be here. I can study all the subjects on my own, and I don't want to engage in any human relationships like friendship." 

"It's a shame that you can't receive a diploma unless you're physically present. May I ask which university you would like to attend?" 

"Something related to Chemistry, I'm not entirely sure. Biology is also interesting, but I could never learn it better than you, and I believe that if I can't be the best, then there's no point in pursuing it at all."

"Shall I take that as a compliment?", laughed John. At this sweet melody for his ears, Sherlock slightly blushed.

"Y-yes." 

._.

The next day, John took attendance, but Sherlock was nowhere to be found. The same thing happened the following day. On the third day, John decided to take the matter seriously and somehow managed to obtain Sherlock's phone number. He dialed the number, feeling oddly nervous.

"Yes?" 

"Hi! This is John Watson. Um, I got your number from Mike Stamford, your Algebra teacher. I just wanted to ask if everything is alright. You've missed two days of school, and I thought something might have happened."

"No, nothing. I just... didn't feel like coming."

"Oh, I see. Well, I have to go now. The bell just rang, as you probably heard. I hope you feel better!" 

"Thank you. Goodbye!"

._.

I'm sorry for the ending, I promise the next part will be more Johnlockish. 💙 What do you think about this AU? They only have 5 years age difference, but still, would the ice between teacher and student finally break? Anyways, here are some ✨stunning✨ photos to bless our souls and help us imagine them better:

I guess I was lazy to organize them, but let's pretend that Ben's photos are bigger because he's taller and Martin is the little one😅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 92 4
Johnlock ! Fan-fiction quick reads Based off of "Sherlock" (BBC TV) Always with a happy ending - TW/CW: may include Sensitive Topics (I was in high...
196K 4.5K 53
So here's the deal: I love these books as much as the next fangirl, and I keep on getting Sherlock ideas, so here I am! Writing a Sherlock one shot/i...
13.9K 591 18
doctor watson and the young detective sherlock holmes. a/n: yea this story is ✨s h i t✨ but i thought it was a friggin masterpiece when i was 13 so...
824 16 24
Yep, another one. I know there are lots of fanfictions about Sherlock and John, but they are just so cute and it's just never enough of them (at leas...