Hum saath saath hai

RitikaBisht द्वारा

A new kavi story' अधिक

part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
Part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17

cs

1.5K 46 22
RitikaBisht द्वारा

Kis kis ko hum saath saath hai psnd hai yeh toh mere all time favourite story hai.....
Mein recently yeh movie dekhi aur aaj ek dum dimag mein aaya ki agar is story mein ishyant aur kavi hote toh kaise hoti....

Let's give a try..... I hope aap logo ko psnd aaye....

So let's start with introducing the characters.....

So he is pradyuman father of Kavin, shreya, dushyant and neil. . . Owner of khanna empire...

His wife Mamta urf (mummy)..... Mother of shreya, dushyant and neil and step mom for Kavin.....

He is mamaji.... Ram Lawyer by profession... Brother of Mamta ...

Mamiji ... Leela .... Wife of Ram and they don't have children and she considers Kavin shreya neil and dushyant as her children.

Mr. Aanad father of purvi... He is the industrialists and new through business...

Mr pritam father of Ishita .. bbf of pradyuman

Radhe mohan .. father of sapna.. in Village he is neighbour and frnd

He is Kavin khanna the eldest son of pradyuman 28yrs old man a great businessman and too kind hearted... Love his mom a lot and consider her siblings as his son and daughter.....
Had one thing during childhood he saved dushyant to fall from the terrace and in this he falls down and his left hand is paralyzed.....

Shreya mittal 27 yrs old .. married to daya mittal. The beautiful sister and a mother of 5 yrs old daughter.... She loves her family a lot.....

Daya mittal a software Engineer and work with his brother and they both run a reputated company... He is just like a son in khanna empire and love his wife a lot..... And daughter tooo.

Dushyant khanna 26 yrs..mumma boy .. the sweetest and a ideal son.... Had crush on Ishita from childhood.... Went to do MBA from London soon return to India ..

Neil khanna 24 the smallest and the naughtiest one in the family he live his live as a princess... No responsibilities and the most pampered child ..
And waiting for her sapna.

Purvi aanad she is 26 yrs old .. she lived in London born and brought up... She only had her father and didn't see and know what family is.... Waiting for her love of life...

Dr Ishita 25 yrs old.... By profession she is a homeopathic dr . And love dushyant from childhood and bff of shreya....

She is sapna.... 23 yrs old .. naughty but full of life very responsible and love everyone... Had a small crush on neil....

Pankaj Kumar... Bff of Kavin and he is his PA and a good man ..... And he always support Kavin in his bad and good terms...

Ms.. snehal... She is ... PA of Krishnlal and a very hardworking and a loyal employee... Of the khanna industry.

Abhijit and tarika mittal bhaiya and bhabhi of daya and shreya.... And and has two son....

Friends of Mamta with negative characters....

Hope u guys like it...

Pls bta do should I write this or not.... Agar interest nhi hai toh I will not continuing it...

Pls do comment and tell..

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

7.6K 729 6
A short story on Kavin and Purvi.
102K 3.2K 47
〈 𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙋𝙇𝙀𝙏𝙀𝘿 〉 ❝𝙬𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧... forced to marry a stranger, katsuki b...
17.2K 762 9
Completed Collection of OS/TS/SS of Anidita. Writting on Anidita for the first please give it a try. I am sure you won't be disappointed. 1. TS | Me...
39.9K 2.2K 30
Love story of Kavi and Ishyant...peep in to know more....