trouble - lrh

Por purpleclifford

❝ let's cause a little trouble ❞ Más

one
two
three (lukes's pov)
four
five
six
seven
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
update:

eight

79 4 0
Por purpleclifford

CALUM

I sat with my back against the wall, stunned. I just saw my best friend having sex with the girl I love. Well I don't love her, that's a strong word. Do I? Whatever. What a fucking stab in the back considering Luke knows how much I like Nicole. I'm praying they aren't dating and they're just friends. I'm praying they were drunk. All I wanted now was a drink.

"Calum, where'd you go?" Ashton asked still sitting on the couch where I left him. Michael sat on the arm of the couch handing out small bags with pills in them to random people.

"I went to look for Luke and get some air." I sighed and fell into the couch. I feel my face get hot. I'm so angry with Luke that he'd go after the girl he know's I love. No, not love. Shit.

"Why do you look so pissed, dude?" Michael laughed and poked my cheek jokingly. I swatted his hand away and crossed my arms.

"I'm not pissed." I groaned and sunk into the couch. Michael just nodded and stayed quiet. "I need a drink." I sighed and stood up from the couch, making my way to the kitchen. I grabbed a beer and almost gagged from the awful taste but I wanted to forget tonight.

NICK

I woke up expecting Luke's arms wrapped around me but instead I woke up alone on the couch. Before I could get up to look for Luke, I heard the stairwell door open and Luke came around the corner with two plastic bags in his hands. "Hey, you're up." Luke smiled. He wore black sunglasses even though it's grey and cloudy today.

"Where'd you go?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

"I went to the little store down the street." Luke raised the bags in the air. "Got cigarettes, cereal, a new lighter, frozen waffles, and a coke." Luke smiled. "Oh, and donuts." He smirked and tossed me the bag of donuts I love so much. Luke turned around and I could see two small bottles of whiskey in his back pocket but I chose not to say anything.

"Its cold." I shivered. "Wanna go back to your apartment?" I looked up at Luke who was struggling to light his cigarette with the wind blowing out the flame each time.

"After this smoke, okay? I didn't have a cigarette all day yesterday and there's no smoking in my building." Luke exhaled with a grin. "I missed that." He smiled.

"Shit," Luke sighed at the sight of his trashed apartment. "I gotta clean this." He threw the bags on the couch and ran to the kitchen looking for trash bags.

"Look at you being all responsible." I teased as I watched him run around picking up cups and bear bottles.

"Haha, shut the fuck up. I'm trying not to get my ass beat for trashing the apartment." Luke laughed and ran to his room. The thing about Luke saying he's 'trying not to get his ass beat' is that he's actually serious. If his mom finds the apartment like this he's screwed.

"Michael, Ashton!" I heard Luke yell from his room down the hall. "Quit spooning and fucking help me."

"Hey, we weren't spooning. I like girls." Michael groaned and held his head as he walked out of Luke's room with Ash and Luke behind him. He was clearly hungover.

"Whatever you say, little spoon." Luke smirked and handed Michael a trash bag. Same with Ashton.

"Should I help?" I asked while I stood awkwardly in front of the door.

"No, no. We got it." Luke smiled at me quickly. "Where the fuck is Cal?"

Michael and Ashton looked at each other and shrugged. "He seemed really pissed last night so he drank a shit ton which is new for Calum, I'd say." Ashton explained and shoved some cups into his trash bag.

"So he just left and you have no idea where he is?" Luke asked.

"Nope." Michael and Ashton both replied to Luke and fell back onto the couch.

Luke sighed and pulled out his phone to call Calum, I imagine. "He's not answering. Let's go to his place."

Michael's car was parked outside Luke's building so he drove us to Calum's. Calum lived in a tall, brick apartment like mine with two identical to his on either side. Luke reached up to the top of the door from and got a key he used to unlock the door.

"Calum?" Luke yelled as he walked in. Calum was laying on the couch groaning from Luke waking him up.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Calum sighed and gripped his head.

"You're hungover." Luke jumped from behind the couch and landed next to Calum. "That's new!" He yelled in Calum's ear causing him the wince in pain.

"Fuck off." Calum groaned and laid back down. Luke just laughed and threw his arm over the back of the couch.

Ashton and I went over to the couch to join Luke and Calum while Michael went straight to the fridge. "No wonder Calum never drinks, he's got nothing to drink." Michael scoffed and joined the rest of us on the couch.

I sat next to Luke and he put his other arm around my shoulders. Calum noticed and rolled his eyes. "Luke, can I talk to you?" Calum asked as he stood up and squeezed his eyes shut from his headache.

"Um, sure." Luke laughed awkwardly. He stood up to follow Calum downstairs to what I assume is Calum's basement.

"You know what that's about?" Michael asked me once Calum and Luke shut the door behind them.

"No clue." I sighed and pulled out my phone to check the time. It was 1:40 and all I wanted was lunch. I gripped my stomach to try to keep it from growling so loud.

"Maybe Luke's why he was pissed last night." Ashton shrugged. His eyes were focused on the TV as he flipped through the channels.

CALUM

"You okay, buddy?" Luke asked as he sat down on my bed. "Ya know, besides the hangover." He laughed. He pulled out a cigarette and placed it between his teeth before lighting the end.

"Yeah, um, no." I stuttered and paced back and forth in front of Luke.

"What's wrong?" He asked. What's wrong? What's wrong is that you completely stabbed me in the back and stole the girl you know I love. Like. I felt like saying but kept it inside.

"I know about you and Nicole." I stopped pacing and looked down at Luke. He looked confused. "I know you're a thing." I explained using air quotes around 'thing'.

"Oh." Luke nodded. I could see a small smile he tried to fight away. "I guess you could say we are."

"What I want to know is why you went after her and had sex with her when you know I lov-like her."

"Wait, how do you know we've had sex?" Luke asked confused, brushing ashes on to my floor.

"I saw you last night on the roof of your building when I went to look for you." I explained and crossed my arms as I began to pace back and forth again.

"Oh. Ew. You watched?" Luke groaned.

"No! No. I left instantly." I yelled. "You still haven't answered me."

"Why did I go after Nick?" Luke asked. I nodded. "Well, I saw her at a party. She was alone and looked bored so we hung out and I thought 'Hey, I think I like this girl.' I didn't think I'd get real feelings, though." He explained.

"But you knew I liked her." I started to get angry. My face felt red and my head rang. "You have feelings for her?" I asked quietly. Luke's never had feelings for anyone. Even the fact that he admitted it threw me off.

"Sorry. Jesus, I guess I forgot." Luke put his hands up like he was surrendering.

"No. You just don't care about anyone but yourself, Luke. You know how much I love Nicole and you took her." I yelled.

"Woah. Love? Calum, I'm dating Nick and we aren't even that serious. The most 'love' thing we've done is fuck."

"You're dating her?" I gasped. I felt my heart drop a thousand feet. I covered my mouth and tried to process my thoughts. "I thought you just hung out and had sex because you were drunk. I thought you were friends."

"Not exactly. We were sober. Well, she was." Luke hesitated. "It wasn't only last night."

"Its happened before?" I asked quietly. Luke nodded and put out his cigarette before throwing it in the trash can. "Fuck you, Luke. Fuck you." I laughed.

"I said I was sorry." Luke stood up from my bed.

"But you're not." I yelled. I turned around and held my face trying to calm down.

"Calum, I really like her." Luke said quietly. I could fight the anger anymore. All I wanted to do was hit something. So I did. I turned around and swung at Luke's face, leaving his cheek red and his lip bleeding. Luke looked down and watched a drop of blood fall from his lip onto the floor as he cupped his cheek. The whole room was silent until I turned around and saw Ashton, Michael, and Nicole coming down the stairs.

"We heard yelling so we came down." Ashton said as he caught his breath from running.

"What the fuck is going on?" Michael asked confused. Luke looked up from the ground to see Ashton, Michael, and Nicole all staring at him. After a few seconds of eye contact, Luke pushed through everyone and ran upstairs.

"Luke." I yelled as I started to chase after him.

"Calum." Ashton turned to look at me. "What the hell happened down here?"

"Well, I was talking to Luke and we started arguing kinda or I started arguing with him and then I got mad and sorta hit him of accident." I explained hesitantly.

"You hit him? Calum!" Michael yelled. "You know how he is with that stuff. He flinches if you try to give him a high five."

"I'm sorry, I know! I didn't mean to I was just so angry." I yelled back.

"I'm gonna try to find him." Nicole said before running upstairs. I walked over to my bed and sat down trying to calm myself.

"Were you mad at him because of her?" Ashton asked pointing to the door leading upstairs.

"He's dating her, Ashton. He knows I love her, he has feelings for her." I answered close to tears.

"That's no reason to attack your abused best friend." Michael scolded.

"I know, I know." I groaned. "I regretted it instantly." I am the worst best friend ever.

-

SORRY FOR THE SHITTY ENDING BUT IT WAS GETTING LONG AND I NEEDED TO UPDATE

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

26.6K 731 33
Three months of adventure and falling in love.
1.2K 92 28
"So that's my burden, Luke Hemmings. I don't know what love is."
1.1K 66 20
You and Luke are madly in love but they try to seperate you from eachother. Luke does whatever he cans to save your relationship and even risks his c...
13.9K 157 23
the one where luke falls hopelessly in love with michael's little sister and will do anything to make sure he doesn't find out