mafia step brothers (BTS FF)

By Amour_moonlight

It will reveal in the story... u will love it i don't promise but I can say ...love u.. This is my first book... More

introduction
1 chapter
2 chapter
3 chapter
4 chapter
5 chapter
6 chapter
7 chapter
introduction 2
8 chapter
9 chapter
10 chapter
11 chapter
12 chapter
notice ..
13 chapter
14 chapter
kim mansion tour
y/n and hoon's park mansion tour
15 chapter
16 chapter
17 chapter
18 chapter
19 chapter
20 chapter
21 chapter
23 chapter
24 chapter
25 chapter
26 chapter
27 chapter
28 chapter
29 chapter
30 chapter
31 chapter
32 chapter
33 chapter
34 chapter
35 chapter
36 chapter
37 chapter
38 chapter
39 chapter
40 chapter
40 chapter
41 chapter
notice
important
important~

22 chapter

5.7K 161 9
By Amour_moonlight

No one pov
They were shocked to see the scene in front they saw a beautiful forest way ... there yn,hwang siblings,Lee,cha n iu were waiting for bts n hoon to come there

Imagine as it is night...
Yn:- finally u guess came ... God... let's go..
Hoon:- ya ya... let's go guys...
Lee:- so uncle park told u both this way to the farm house ?
Hoon:- not me ... just yn
Yn:- yeah... also he told me this way is short n we came reach in minutes...if we go from here.. thats y I told in-yeop to tell dad to arrange the party here ...u know ...
IU:- ok ok ...
Yn:- we reached ....
Bts were listening carefully wht they were talking about...

This house was gift by Mr.park to the twins n Lena.. but Lena told she don't like cheap things.. but the twins accepted this gift ... n how only yn know abt this house way ... it is buz.. when the twins were 7 someone bullied yn so she was crying non stop ..so to lit up her mode mr.park shown her the way to the farm house n at hoon he was unknown wht happened....
Present
They reached in front the house door and yn open the door with the keys.. they all gone inside the house and yn gone to turn on the lights ... the lights turn on ... n all of they saw pictures of yn n hoon ...

Yn&Mr.park

Twins 8th birthday

Twins birthday 13th (in Japan) both were fighting who will cut the cake first..

Twins..

It was areums 4th birthday pic (she was sitting with jk that time jeon and parks company had did a collaboration so that time yn &hoon meet jungkook.. and became friends ... but after jeons death jungkook was adopted by Mr.kim .. so they three forgot each other)

Yn

Yn,hoon,cha,Lee,areum,in-yeop, iu

Hoon&yn

Yn&Mr.park (hoon challenged Mr.park that if he tie yns hair he will listen to him)

Yn&hoon

Yn&hoon

Mr.park & yn

Yn&Mr.park

yn &Hoon (in Japan) when they were 12 they started to learn karate ...

Then yn ran to a photo fram and hide it behind her..

In-yeop:- wht r u hiding wifiee..??
Yn:- nothing... its not for u guys ...
IU:- wht is that..
Hoon:- I know ...
Yn:- no hyung .... no
Hoon:- it ..... is ... yns.. ..... nothing..
Lee:- come on bro ... tell us
Cha:- wht is that yn...??
Yn:- its nothing ...
Suddenly areum gone to her from behind n snatch the photo fram and shouted ...
Areum:- oh... my ... God... unni.. is it u ??
Lee:- show us also areum...
Areum:- see ... isn't she look cute ??

Yn when she was 6 yrs old (when she was getting ready for her birthday party )

Allxtwims:- cute ...
Then jungkook asked the twins..
Jk:- ah... yn.. who is the guy next to u in the party picture?
Yn:- ohh.. that in childhood it was areums 4th birthday that time we meet n became friends.. but after his parents died he was adopted n we lost our contracts and the time went we forgot his name ...(sad tone )
Jk:- u guys forgot me ...? (Crying tone)
Evry1 was shocked as hell cuz jk never cried in front of anyone nor yn shown her emotions to any1 x her friends or told any1 about that boy in the party...
Hoon:- so that means u r...
Yn:- my BUNNY BRO...
jk:- yeah...
The twins ran n huged him tight... jk at about to cry .. but yn something which made every1 laugh
Yn:- u remember.. the day when we thrown mud ,worms, leaves, ants and some ashes on Lena... and she started to cry n we three were watching her from far away...
Hoon:- we did it bcuz we heard her talking to herself that she will propose u in front of the whole school.. and snatched u away from us .. so we took revenge...
Jk:- and her face was horrible that time we called our class ever student.. they were laughing there asses out by looking at her ...
??:- ah..ah..(cough)
They looked at the owner of the voice n it was

Lee Jong suk

Lee:- let's go guys the party will end soon ..
Inyeop:- yah .. let's go ..
They got out of the house and yn locked the door and they all made there way back to the party... they all joined the party like nothing happened... the party ended in some minutes and all of them left to there house ...

Kim family reached home and slept....

Thanks for reading
Plz vote and comment
Bye
Love u
🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399K 13.9K 53
After some years of being devastated, y/n's mom got herself a new partner. And Y/n got seven stepbrothers...in disguise From not accepting her to pr...
149K 4.4K 34
What will happen when a innocent angle y/n will bumb into a mafia leader and later other mafia's get obsessed with her and want to maker her there's...
29.9K 1.4K 48
a teenage girl living her life not so peacefully. what happens when her life collides with mafia stepsiblings? .... this is my first story hope you...
10K 161 37
so guys first thanks for reading this love you it's a story of mafia team everyone scared expect of y/n so watch what will happen 💜❤️❤️ Story hehe H...