My Hero Academia: Spider-Deku...

Oleh Beyta10HeroofSaiyans

Minato Midoriya, a Quirkless boy who dislike heroes at UA because they didn't save his brother, Izuku, from t... Lebih Banyak

Bio: Twin Brother and Hero of Musutafu
A Hero's origin: Loss of a brother, rise of a true Hero.

A new path of reawaken! Spider-Man & Minato vs the Green Goblin & Venom!

276 5 1
Oleh Beyta10HeroofSaiyans

Narrator's POV:

Minato began to wake up by his alarm clock and started to put on his clothes. Just as he was about to put on his shirt, he looked at the mirror to looked at himself to see that he gained some muscles.

Minato: (Weird. I know I exercise, but this never happened before.)

Minato then went out of his room and walk into the living room getting ready to eat breakfast, his mom was about to give him his plate until she began to slip by a sock, that was old, and fall as the food began to rise up, causing Minato to have this weird sense of danger to appear as he began to be quick and hold his mother, and grabbed the food with the plate in his hand, making sure he didn't make a mess. This caused Minato and Inko to be shocked at what he did.

Inko: Are you okay?

Minato: Y-Yeah, I'm alright. *Sets his plate on the table* Are you?

Inko: I'm fine but thank you. *Notices something different about Minato* Have you been working out too much?

Minato: Not that much. I don't even know how this even happened.

Inko: *Changes the subject* Well, you should get ready for school. You don't want to be late.

Minato: Right. Got it. *Gets himself a plate of eggs, bacon and toast with some juice*

After breakfast, Minato left his home and get ready to leave school. We get back to the Bakugou's residence and we heard no shouts or yell from Bakugou, his sister, and his mother. Katsumi began to wake up and have dried up tears from her eyes, red from her eyes and have messy hair. She even looks a little skinny which you can see a little bit of her bones, it's because of what happen yesterday when Minato said that he never loves her and only sees her as a friend. It broke her heart, made her dead inside and she blames her brother for it. If he hadn't bully a Quirkless, she would have gotten Minato to love her, which is what she thought. When her parents saw this, AND tried literally everything to make her feel better, but after all of those attempts, nothing's change. She was still heartbroken. Katsumi got off of bed and went to the bathroom to get herself ready for school. She didn't even look at her "brother" or anyone else, she just wants to be alone with no one to be bothered.

Mitsuki: Have a good day, Kat.

Katsumi: ...Thanks...

After that Katsumi left the house and began to walk to school along with her brother but became distant instead of together. A few minutes have passed, and we now see Minato in middle school, walking to his locker room to get his stuff so he can get to his new classroom instead of his old one. A female went pass him until she begins to slip thanks to the wet puddle on the floor which causes Minato to have the sense of danger again and save her from falling and catches her supplies that almost fell.

Minato: (I don't know what's going on with me, but I think I'm starting to like it.) Are you okay....

As Minato looked at the female, he began to stare like an idiot and looked at her as the girl looked back as both began to blush.

(Imagine that Peni is in a Aldera high school girl uniform)

Girl: A-Are you alright?

Minato: *Snaps out of his thoughts and set the girl up to stand on two feet* Uh, yeah! Yeah, I'm fine!

Girl: That's good. Hey, you're the new student, right?

Minato: Yeah, I am. I was trying to look for my classroom, but I forgot about it. *Shows her a paper which shows the name of his new classroom*

Girl: Oh, that's perfect! I can take you too it, that's where I'm going as well!

Minato: Thanks. *Began to realize* Oh right, what's your name?

Peni: My name is Peni. Peni Parker, and you are?

Minato: I'm Minato Midoriya. It's nice to meet you, Peni.

And with that, the two began to walk to class together but knowing to them, deep down it seems like they found their one true love. After a couple of minutes of getting along with each other, everyone was at recess as Minato began to go to his locker until he felt something trying to warn him.

He felt that sense of danger for the last time. Meaning that someone was about to punch him in the face, which the green haired boy to dodge quickly before the fist could impact.

BAM!!

As Minato backed up, he saw one of his old classmates that laughed at him and Izuku, trying to attack him.

Male Aldera Student: Thanks to you, I lost my recommendation to get to UA! You think everyone cares about a freak like you, huh Tall Deku!?

Peni: That's enough! You shouldn't be fighting him during recess.

Male Aldera Student: Don't worry, Parker. It's not gonna be a fight, just an old fashion beatdown.

Minato: I don't want to fight you.

Male Aldera student: I don't want to fight me neither! Come on!

Students: Fight! Fight! Fight!

The male student from Minato's old class began to get into a boxing stance and started to hit Minato with a left hook, but Minato dodge it by Instinct. Tries to hit him again but dodges again and as the lackey was about to hit the green haired boy, Minato again dodges the lackey's punch as everything around him is in slow motion as he looked at the bully's arm and then look back at him.

Minato: Huh.

Everything went back to normal as Minato's old classmate tried to hit him, but he dodges his punch by doing a limbo pose which cause everyone, even himself to be in shock at what a Quirkless green haired kid is doing. The Bakugou twins saw this and was confused as well from what is happening. One of Bakugou's lackey tries to charge at him, but Minato's strange sense of danger causes him to do a backflip all the way up to the air to dodge the charging lackey of the explosive teen. As he landed, he looked at the two lackeys as he began to get into a fighting stance, finding out who's fighting.

Peni: Which one?

Bakugou's lacky: He's all yours, man.

The male student pushes Bakugou's lackey out of the way and tries to hit Minato again with more punches, but he kept dodging each and every one of them. After one last punch, Minato grabbed him by the wrist and began to twist it, causing the student to scream in pain and then...

POW!!

With brute force, Minato punch his old classmate in the face, causing him to be pushed back all the way, knockout cold. After what just happened, everyone began to cheer for Minato for what has happened as Peni looked at Minato in shock.

Bakugou's lackey: * In fear* Oh, forget this!

Bakugou's lackey began to run away in fear because he believed that it might happened to him if he or Bakugou get to fight him. Minato realized this and began to go home while getting his stuff and putting his hood down to hide his face.

Minato: (Just stay calm, Minato. Stay calm. No one didn't notice that fight, right?) *Looks up and saw everyone looked at him* (Everyone knows.... EVERYONE KNOWS! *Looks at a male student* He knows! *Looks at the student group* They knows! *Looks at a tall female student* She knows- Wow, she's pretty tall- Wait, what am I saying?! *Begins to run* Why is this happening?! What's wrong with me?! WHY I'M TALKING IN MY THOUGHTS SO LOUD?!?!)

???: HEY!!!

A voice made Minato to stop running and looked at the security guard who is in front of him by the hallway.

Security Guard: I know you got into a fight today, Midoriya!

Minato: (Play dumb!) Who's Midoriya? (Not that dumb!) *Runs past the guard*

Security Guard: HEY!!

Minato then ran past the security guard really fast as the guard was trying to catch up to him. Minato found a room to hide and began to enter it, didn't care who room it is.

Minato: Okay, I should be safe for now... *Looks around the room and sees a picture of the security guard* Oh no. *Tries to leave but sees his hand stuck* What the?! *Tries to pull his hand* Get off!

Security Guard: What are you doing in my office, Midoriya?!

As Minato began to pull away his hand, he began to fall around the office and stick onto the celling.

Minato: *Tires to pull* Stop Sticking! Please just stop sticking!

When Minato pulled both of his hands, he falls of the celling, landed on the chair, making his shirt come off and then he falls out the window and stick onto the walls outside of the building.

Minato: HOW THE HELL AM I DOING THIS?!

Minato then moved to the right side of the building to go home without anyone noticing him, but there was one and it was Peni. Before Minato got out, Peni walks outside to go home until she saw Minato outside walking onto the walls without a shirt on.

Peni: *Looks at Minato running up on the walls and blushes because he didn't have his shirt* O-Okay...

Back to Minato, he manages to get to his home by running on walls and he manages to get back home as he made it to the window to his room.

Minato: My room! *Manages to open his window and enters, causing him to fall on the floor* What's happening to me?

As Minato said that one of his favorite hero comics fall down to his face and he began to touch it as he sees a page from his comic called, the True origins of Spider-Man.

Minato: "Why is this happening?" *Tries to let go of the book by shaking his hand, but it causes him to rip a page and sees another one that's similar to what he said when he was climbing* "Stop sticking!" *Rips another page by moving his hand and shows a different one* "Please stop sticking!" Wait a minute! *Rips through all the pages until it shows Spider-Man* Th-That's impossible! There's no way that there can be two Spider-Man's! (Can there?)

Later that day, Minato began to leave his house and looked for the spider that ran away. As he is running, he began to call his mom on the phone, waiting for her to answer.

Minato: Come on, come on! Pick up, pick up! *Looks at his phone and didn't receive a call from his mom* Dang it! (Everything's fine! That was just a normal spider that bite me, that's all! I'm just a normal kid, with no powers and have a normal life!)

Minato began to sense a car coming by to hit him, but Minato touch the hood and launched himself into the air until he landed on the ground, doing a Spider-Man pose. The civilians saw this and was shocked at first and then cheer for the green haired kid, as he began to run away again trying to look for the spider that bit him. A few minutes later, he reached finally made it to the All Might statue, that's where he saw the spider on his hand before it ran away. However, he didn't saw it at the statue. He checked everywhere and didn't saw not one spider there. Minato thought it ran away and decided to look at somewhere else until his eyes began to burn which causes him to rub them until his eyes glow green and through his eyes, he saw footprints from every civilian who walked here.

Minato: This is so weird!

Minato began to look around and saw many footprints until he saw one of them that's huge and doesn't look normal. He decided to follow them all the way to an unknown building that is shut down for the time being, but he followed the giant footprints to a secret passage. When Minato made it, his eyes stopped glowing and reverted back to his normal eye color and saw a lab with some insects and animals in a glass cage with small holes. Minato look around until he saw another cage, but it was filled with the spiders that has the same color as the one that bit him.

Minato: This is how Spider-Man got his powers. So, why OsCorp Industries in here in Musutafu?

Before Minato could figure it out, his sense of danger began to get louder into his ears. It causes him to hold his head in pain from this until his danger senses told him to do something.

LOOK OUT!!!

With that, Minato began to dodge the charging can of explosions coming towards him and exploded causing him to fall onto another floor to break his fall. Minato began to get up from the pain, as he lifted his head and saw a familiar Hero with a red and blue suit with black web lines on the red and a symbol that represents a spider. It was none other than New York's Hero: The Amazing Spider-Man! And he was on a wall trying to talk with someone.

Spider-Man: Norman, stop!! You and the others cannot cause destruction to Musutafu or even change the world by making them Quirkless!!

Minato: (Spider-Man?! What's he doing here in my hometown?)

Then out of nowhere, a giant green monster with pointy ears and wears a gray suit and is riding some sort of glider. That person was known as the Green Goblin.

Green Goblin: These Heroes at UA are nothing, but weaklings compare to us. They're the reason why villains exist, and they will die along with you, Spider-Man!

Minato: (Green Goblin too?! Where's the freaking Pros when you need them?! Oh right, they don't care about vigilantes!)

Just as the Green Goblin was about to attack, a blue blast was hit from behind and saw a woman on the top edge of the roof that wears some sort of suit with the S.H.E.I.L.D logo on her arm and wears a helmet. The goblin saw this and began to throw some pumpkin disks at the female, who manages to dodge them but not one of the disks who scratch her helmet on the left side which causes to break to show her green eye. Minato saw this and realize who it is.

Minato: (MOM?!)

The Green Goblin then attack Spider-Man with some pumpkin bombs, but the Web Warrior uses his agility to dodge the bombs and use his webs to throw it back at the goblin, who dodges it and head it towards the direction to where Minato's mother is at. An explosion began to erupt as the top edge holder began to break down into pieces causing Inko to fall to the ground. As time slow down, Spider-Man saw what was happening and was about to save her, but the Goblin grabbed him out of the way to fight him. That causes Minato to panic in fear.

Minato: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

With instinct, Minato jumps off the building he was hiding and swoop down diving. Trying to reach out for his mother with his hand but it was too far, so he began to do how Spider-Man does when he swings around the city, and then....

THWIP!

A web shot out of his wrist from his right hand as it attached to Inko's body and as time began to resume normally, Minato shoots another web from his left as he swings through, trying to get back to the building. Thanks to his strength, he manages to pull his mother up and carry her in a bridal style until the made to the top, as Minato lands on to feet.

Minato: *Puts Inko down* Are you okay, Mom?!

Inko: M-Minato?! What are you doing here?!

Minato: I-I was just-

Right before he could finish his sentence, Spider-Man came by and saw them as he began to catch his breath from webbing the area so anything wouldn't hurt the civilians.

Spider-Man: *Panting* You're not bad, kid. *Looks at Minato shoes* You know your shoes untie, right?

Minato looked at his shoes and then looked back at Spider-Man, nodded his head.

Spider-Man: I don't blame ya. I'm wearing a onesie so it's fine for me to-

Right before Spider-Man could finish his Spider-Sense began to go crazy along with Minato's. Both of their backgrounds are the same as well with the red and blue color.

It was like they were trying to make a connection until it stops, and Spider-Man look at him in shocked and surprised.

Inko: What's wrong?

Spider-Man: I thought I was the only one. Your son is like me.

Inko: What?

Minato: I-I don't want to be.

Spider-Man: I'm not sure if you got a choice, kiddo. It's your powers, whether you like it or not. You and your mother are gonna be fine. If you like, I can visit your house, show you the ropes.

Minato: Yeah, sure...

Another explosion began to be heard as they saw the Green Goblin escape from the building and began to cause mayhem in the city.

Spider-Man: Yeah, I'm going to take care of this. *Stands on two feet to get ready until one look back at the Minato* See ya, kid. *Jumps off the building and web swings into the area*

Spider-Man began to use his webs to swing out of the city to stop the Green Goblin, leaving Minato and Inko behind as they saw New York's Hero leave to stop a villain.

Minato: (How is he able to do all of that?) *Looks at his mom* Mom, if there's something you need to tell me, it may be later. Right now, we got to help him.

Inko: I understand, but how we don't have- *Realizes that Minato have Spider-Man's powers* You think you can swing faster?

Minato: Don't know. Why?

Inko: I might have an idea.

A few minutes later, we see Minato swinging through the city with Inko holding onto him from behind as she opens up a digital map from her wrist which shows to where they are at and where is Spider-Man. Luckily no one didn't saw them.

Minato: *Focusing on swinging through the city* How much longer until we get there?

Inko: Not long. Make a right!

Minato swing to the right and manages to keep up with New York's Hero. The Midoriya family saw him swinging quickly to get to the Green Goblin until Minato's Spider-Sense warns him again as something or someone was heading towards them. Minato quickly swing all the way up to dodge the attack and saw a black monster that looked like Spider-Man. It was the Symbiote known as Venom.

Minato: Venom?!

Venom: It looks like we have another Spider to crush!

Just as the Symbiotic Spider-Man was about to scratch them with his giant hands, Minato uses his reflexes to dodge Venoms slashes and got into a wall and run while carrying his mother from behind as Inko uses her pistols to shoot the Symbiote, but instead of lasers it's sound waves that caused the black Symbiote to scream in pain. Minato then jump off the wall and starts swinging again to catch up to Spider-Man, who is busy fighting the Green Goblin. Minato saw this and began to swing faster and as he shoot out a web, Venom grabbed both Inko and Minato which cause them to fall, but Minato's web manages to grab the glider's engine which cause it to explode and fall, losing its altitude. Spider-Man notices this and jumps off the Green Goblin as the villain tries to control it, but it was too late and brace for impact, which made the villain unconscious giving Spider-Man the advantage to web him up so the police could take him to jail. Back to Minato and Inko, they manage to get rid of Venom and landed safely thanks to Minato's reflexes to his new abilities. Right now, they were trying to stop him from causing more harm in the city at an old building.

Minato: *Communicator* Mom, where are you?! Mom?!

That's when Minato's Spider-Sense warned him that someone was heading towards his way. When Minato notice this, he did a backflip to move away something that was coming towards him, or someone. Inko was thrown back by Venom as she crashed into a wall. Minato saw this and was scared of what happened to his mother.

Minato: MOM!! *Rushes towards Inko and check on her* Mom, Mom, wake up please!

Luckily Inko was still breathing but doesn't have the strength to get up and fight. Then Venom appears in the scene which he isn't injured nor scratch by anything thanks to his regeneration and was looking at them.

Venom: That S.H.E.I.L.D. scum isn't fun for us to break. *Looks at Minato* Ah, maybe the new Spider will do. We'll have fun with you, and you will be one of us.

Venom gets ready to attack Minato as the green-haired kid got in front of his mother and bawled up his fist to get ready to attack. Inko gets a glimpse of his son fighting one of Spider-Man's villains and began to worry, but she almost lost consciousis.

Inko: Minato... Run... *Passes out*

Minato: Back off!

Venom: *Roars and charge at Minato*

Minato: I said... Back... the hell... *Green lighting appears from his hands* OFF!!!

Minato charge at Venom and hits him square in the face without even noticing that he hits him with his electricity and when the Symbiote get hit, the punch causes him to fly back quickly to building to building. Minato then realizes what he did as he looked at his hands as the lighting disappeared.

Minato: Wh-What the heck was that?! Did lighting come out of me?!

Venom then gained his strength to get back up as he roared at Minato then the two began to fight. Venom tried to attack Minato again, but Minato manage dodge his attacks and kicked him right in his face with his green lightning and hits him with multiple punches in the face. Minato then began to get tried as he saw Venom get back up and regenerate as he glared at Minato.

Minato: This thing got have a weakness at some point!

Venom then attack Minato from behind which causes Minato to dodge it quickly thanks to his reflexes he dodges the Symbiote's punch but was kicked in the stomach in launched back into some containers with metal pipes next to it. When Venom appear he notices that Minato was gone he began to look around and tried to find him as we see Minato, who is invisible and then appear.

Minato: *Looks at himself* (I think I'm getting used to these powers.)

Minato then decided to grab some pipes with sharp ends from the bottom and launch towards Venom to attack, but the Symbiote manage to grab him and slam him a couple of times until Venom throw him into the containers of metal pipes which causes them to fall to the ground to make some noise as it hurts the Symbiote. As Minato got up and heard Venom screamed in pain, he looked at the pipes clashing into each other as they fall to the ground and looked back at Venom until he began to have a flashback before he got the Spider bite and Izuku's death.

[Flashback]

We get to see a young Minato at the age of 12 reading a Spider-Man comic as Izuku, at the age of 11, was sketching his Hero Analysis as he began to write down everyone's Quirks and their weaknesses. That's when Minato something very interesting.

Minato: Izuku, check this out! *Shows Izuku a page of Spider-Man facing against Venom*

Izuku: Whoa, who is that impersonator? He looks exactly like Spider-Man but he's a monster.

Minato: That imposter is a Symbiote known as Venom, one of Spider-Man's villains. His species will attach to a human as their host, and they eat to survive. However, like us, they have a weakness. Venom's species have a weakness to sound and fire.

Izuku: That's pretty interesting. If a Hero from UA would fight Venom, then it would have to be Present Mic or Endeavor.

[End of flashback]

Minato: (That's it!!)

Having the idea to defeat the Symbiote, Minato saw the pipes and decided to use them to make a sound, which causes Venom to be in pain. Venom tried to escape, but Minato didn't let him get out as he use the pipes to hit him which causes more noises. Then Minato trapped the Symbiote into a cage with pipes to make some noises to make Venom weak. After one last sound made by Minato, Venom loses all of his strength and began to fall unconscious until Venom formed into black goo and leave a male's body and began to charge at Minato, however, he was capture in a container by Inko, who manages to grab Venom before he could do anything. Minato ran to his mother and hug her making sure that she was alright.

After that fight against the Goblin and the Symbiote, the crowd began to cheer for Spider-Man for stopping both Venom and the Green Goblin, having all the credit to himself. However, he gave that credit to both Inko and Minato since they were the one that helped him stop them. After a few minutes, Minato and Inko was in the living room eating dinner. it was silent for a few minutes until Minato began to talk about what happen.

Minato: Mom, can you explain why you-

Inko: I should've told you.

Minato: ...What?

Inko: I should've told you and Izuku before he died.... I join S.H.E.I.L.D. because of my Quirk isn't strong enough to save people. However, I decided to train myself to become strong with my physical strength. But it didn't help me on becoming a better mom ever since you two were Quirkless... *Tears forming on her eyes* Minato... I know you won't forgive me and that's fine... You can hate me all you like.... Don't forget that I always love you.... And I'm sorry....

Minato: ...*Stands up from his seat walk towards Inko and hugs her* Mom.... You don't have to blame yourself for what you did... You were just unsure that it was the right moment to talk about it. I know it hurts, but you have your reasons, right? So, stop putting some blame on yourself towards others especially your family. It's not your fault that we aren't born with Quirks, it's how the world is.

Inko: *Sobbing* Thank you, Minato.... Thank you....

After dinner, Minato decided to clean the dishes after he set his mom to bed and then later on, he was in the living room by himself trying to focus on making his powers appear by thinking about lighting coming out of his hands and as he manages to do it, Spider-Man appear from above by wall climbing without Minato noticing until he began to speak.

Spider-Man: Not bad for your first fight against a symbiote, kid.

Minato: *Startled* WOAH, JESUS!!

Minato accidently shot lighting at Spider-Man, until Spider-Man manages to dodge it easily with his reflexes and move to the other side.

Spider-Man: My bad kid. Didn't mean to scare you. *Enters the room and lands on the floor on two feet* Anyways, I know you're upset of what she did, but it looked like you don't hate her.

Minato: Of course, I don't. She's my mom so why would I hate you for not telling me or Izuku that there was a chance for us to become heroes? She wasn't sure that it will be the right moment to talk about it, until now.

Spider-Man: That's true. But right now, this city needs their new hero in town. And I can help you with it. But first you need some serious training with your body.

Minato: Why? Didn't the spider made me strong after it bit me?

Spider-Man: Yeah, but you still need to do some training. I know what the spider bite you to get strong, but you still need lots and lots of training.

Spider-Man then touch his mask and began to remove it to reveal a young man with brown hair and hazel eyes. This man is the first Spider-Man, Peter Parker.

Peter: My name is Peter Parker, and from now on, you, Minato Midoriya, will be this Musutafu's next Spider-Man.

With that Peter decided to train Minato to become a new man. Spider-Man. Because if the Heroes of UA won't do their jobs right, then someone else will and that would be Minato Midoriya.

At an unknown location we see Venom, in his slime form, roaming around the area. He manages to escape the container with ease without anyone noticing. And now he's looking for a human body for a host.

Venom: (I need to find a much more suitable host for me to survive...)

And with luck, he manages to find himself in a graveyard, where people buried their loved ones underground and put some flowers. Venom didn't find any fresh bodies he can use for a new host until he saw a tombstone that says, "Here lies Izuku Midoriya, a young boy who wants to be a Hero without no powers".

Venom saw this and began to form his head and show a sharp grin on his face for a new opportunity as the scene cuts to black as Venom began to speak.

Venom: Perfect... This boy will do well for me, and I will let him make his choice of what should we do what we want with this corrupted society.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

9.2K 164 11
Being born 'Quirkless'? He can handle that. Being bullied? Hah, he knows how to handle bullies! Becoming a manga artist and the strongest human alive...
13.6K 1K 32
When there is no one except a certain bully as a father, life couldn't be any better for Izuku. He was still a child and lost his brother, and all th...
18.7K 308 18
In a world of superheroes, Izuku Midoryia was born of the 20 percent born "quirkless" shattering his dreams of becoming the next Number 1 hero. Follo...
2K 44 36
*Don't own the art or MHA just the OC* Rai Fukuda He's got eye bags and issues More importantly he's the son of a pro hero, but he wouldn't let anyon...