Impassioned Psychopath

By silentecos

"I get jealous over anyone who comes near you. I Don't want to let you out of my sight for even a second, eve... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: Four Years On
Chapter 2: Pinefall Island
Chapter 3: A vistor on Island
Chapter 4: Incounter
Chapter 5: Baby Austin
Chapter 6: Phone Call
Chapter 7: House Guests
Chapter 8: Reunion
Chapter 9: Roomies
Chapter 10: Off To Work
Chapter 11: Whore
Chapter 12: Ginger
Chapter 13: Nate
Hiatus
Update
Chapter 14: Amanda
Chapter 15: INSECURE
Chapter 16:Wingman?
Chapter 17:Ramon
Q&A
Chapter 18: MOM
Chapter 19: Confession
Chapter 20: Ethan
Chapter 21: Therapy
Chapter 22: Anger
Chapter 23: Fear
Chapter 24:Sleep Over
Chapter 26: As Planned
Chapter 27: NYC
Chapter 28: The Mansion
Chapter 29: Few Months..
Chapter 30: Big Brother
Not An Update
Chapter 31: At The Hospital...
Chapter 32: Escaping
Chapter 33:Wishes
Chapter 34: Betrayal?
Chapter 35:Birthday Party
Chapter 36: presents
Chapter 37: Break
Chapter 38: Picnic
Chapter 39: Mi cielo
Chapter 40: Rage Blackout
Chapter 41:H&Z
Q&A
Chapter 42: Damage Control
Chapter 43:A Baby?
Chapter 44: Captivity
Chapter 45: Girls night...
Chapter 46:Day Break
Chapter 47: New adventure
Dear Reader(s)
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 25: Leo

506 30 4
By silentecos

3rd person POV

Zack walked into Skylar's house with a defeated look. Amanda who had been pacing the floor for hours stopped and turned to Zack.

After they left Kira's apartment, they split up to look for Ria. After visiting the hospital and asking Skylar about Rai's whereabouts, Brian took Amanda back to the house because it was already past 3 in the morning.

Kira back in her apartment couldn't relax so she sent some people to look for him but that couldn't ease her heart so she too went out to look for him. She eventually found herself in Skylar's house.

Amanda was too worried about Rai to fight with Kira so she said nothing when Skylar permitted Kira to wait for Rai in her house. Skykar on the other hand tried keeping herself busy with anything to help keep her calm.

When Zack entered through the door, Amanda rushed to him.

"Zack where-" she started but was cut off.

"Where is he," Kira asked finishing Amanda's sentence.

"What in the world are you doing here," Zack asked staring behind Amanda.

"Forget the bitch just answer, did you find Rai" Amanda asked.

Zack nodded. This response made Amanda smile brightly, she tilted slightly to Zack's side to see behind him. Her smile faded when she saw there wasn't anyone behind him.

"Where is he, why isn't he with you now," Amanda asked.

"He refused to come back with me" he replied lowering his head.

"What do you mean, where is he? No matter how angry, Hunter would never say no to you, did you try to persuade him" Amanda asked unable to believe what Zack said.

"He's staying at Ramon's house and when I went there he said the only way he would come with me is if I told if about Justin and what happened to his mother" Zack explained.

Kira quickly stood up from the couch.

"He remembered Justin" Kira asked.

"So what happened"Amanda inquired.

" I couldn't tell him. He said he's been having these dreams about those two but he can't properly remember everything. Everything he told me wasn't an illusion, it was all real, everything happened."Zack happened.

"You couldn't tell him. What's so wrong about telling him the truth? His reality, he will eventually remember. Isn't that the reason you wanted him to get treatment? what if he's not safe with that guy" Kira yelled Startling Skylar who was currently in the kitchen.

'What's all the noise about'she asked herself.

She started walking towards the door.

"How dare you fucking ask such a stupid question. What exactly did you expect me to tell him? Oh, Rai guess what, your mother was a walking, talking sex doll to your father, she was his sex slave, she has been raped more times than you can count not just by your dad but by several other men who your father willingly offered his wife too and beat the shit out of her when she refused, When you were twelve he tied her up to a bed and gang banged  her with serval of his buddies then oh cut her in half and stuffed her with dirty while you were watching just across a glass wall that's the real reason you were in the asylum the day you got that badly burnt...." Zack screamed.

Kira kept quiet. Zack's expression turned to shock when he saw Skylar standing at the kitchen door looking very confused and horrified. He completely forgot about the possibility that she might have been home already.

He signed then ran a hand through his hair.

"Shit" he cured.

"Zack what did you just say," Skylar asked.

Kira turned to Skylar.

"Don't tell me you didn't know " Kira started.

"Almost as naïve and clues as the last one and here I thought you didn't have a type. What else are you hiding from her I wonder-does she know you and Hunter are in the-"

"If you don't shut your mouth right now, I swear I'm going to rip your tongue out" Zack warned.

Kira picked up her bag and then flipped her hair.

"Just try to do anything to me and you'll see what I'm capable of, just figure a way to keep Hunter safe because if you don't I'm going to " she threatened.

"Your new owner should really learn to put a tighter leash on you, it seems you've started growing wings now" Zack commented slowly.

He was staring at her with a cold eerie emotionless expression that made Kira shake in fear, she masked her fright and quickly stomped out of the house.

Zack didn't bother trying to explain things to Skylar he just walked passed her and walked into the room he was sharing with Rai and closed the door. He had way too many things to worry about, he didn't have time to think of a lie justify what he said without letting on too much.

"Amanda what did Zack mean by that, is that true," Skylar asked.

Amanda sighed. She was feeling completely drained.

"I'm sorry sky but I'm not in the mood for a history lesson, I'll explain things once Rai is back-" Amanda was rubbing her head.

There was a throbbing pain.

"No, I want now, I want to hear the truth. Did you agree to the therapy session for Rai knowing full well his past was that horrible and you agreed knowing full well he will have to relive all that? Tell me " Sky demanded.

"Yes, what Zack said is the truth, that's why we don't want to tell him the truth just yet and yes I knew he would have to relive those memories, at the time I was just desperate to get my Hunter back I didn't consider what he would have to go through and now because of that same selfishness I pushed him away" Amanda explained rubbing her eyes.

Tears had started streaming down her face.

"I-its all my fault, if I hadn't blamed him for my sister's death maybe things would have turned out differently. It's all my fault" she sobbed.

'Sister's death?.what is she talking about' Skylar asked herself getting more confused as the minutes passed.

She suddenly felt guilty for ganging up on Rai too which caused him to leave the house.

"Amanda calm down first" Skylar urged.

Amanda couldn't control herself, tears continuously poured down her cheeks, she felt guilty, and she was convinced everything was her fault.

To her, she figured Rai's sudden outburst of anger was also probably because of the past memories of what she did to him. Blaming him for her sister's death and all.
_________

"I fucking hate this" Zack boomed hitting a tree.

"What's the next plan sir, it could be dangerous letting him stay at Ramon's place alone. Should I just head over to keep an eye on him" Brian asked anxiously.

He wanted to go and keep an eye on Hunter to make sure he was alright but at the same time, he also had responsibilities to protect and look after Amanda and Zack. He knew The latter needed protection the most but he couldn't ignore his other boss.

Zack took out a cigarette from his jean pocket and lit it, he rubbed his forehead. His hand was bruised from the punch he gave the tree but he didn't feel it.

"I'm tired of playing fair and always considering his feelings. Arrange our rides, we are going back to New York by nightfall" Zack ordered.

He inhaled some smoke.

"That might cause Rai to distance himself even more -"One look from Zack was enough to shut Brian up.

Zack huffed out some smoke

"I don't care, he'll get over it, I just want him far away from this island first, I'm close to being powerless here there isn't much I can do, I can't even lock him up because I don't own any property here. This island just feels cursed nothing is going right" he explained.

"Understood sir, I'll Start arranging things right now. If you'll excuse me, I'll first arrange for a boat and then proceed from there" Brian explained.

Zack nodded as he huffed out some smoke.

Brian quickly turned and walked away leaving Zack alone smoking his cigarette. After finishing the entire pack of cigarettes, Zack eventually decided to go back to the house.

When he walked inside he found Amanda steaded by the window staring off into the sky. Skylar was just sitting in a corner doing nothing in particular.

"Honey" Zack called walking towards Amanda. Sjylar looked up at him.

"Amanda, you should start packing, we are leaving this island tomorrow" Zack explained.

Both the women stared at him shocked.

"What!?, I'm not leaving, why would you suggest something like that? I won't leave Hunter behind" Amanda noted.

"Calm down first, I didn't mean us leaving him behind. He is coming with us, how can I leave my Honey all alone here? No matter how bad our fight is I'd never do that" Zack explained in an attempt to calm Amanda.

She smiled.

"Did he agree to come along?" She asked

Zack averted his gaze.

"He will" He assured.

"What do you-"

"Just go start packing please" Zack pleaded.

Amanda nodded slowly and then proceed to walk into a room. Zack turned to face Skylar and found tears streaming down her face.

He quickly rushed to her.

"Ginger what's wrong? Are you okay, are you in any pain"He asked as he kneeled down in front of her.

" Are you seriously going to leave? "she asked wiping her tears but that didn't stop them from streaming down her cheeks.

" don't you want us to leave "Zack asked.

" why would I ever want you to leave, how can you just suddenly decide to leave, I haven't even patched things up with Rai and now you are leaving me....."She cried.

Zack chuckled.

"Are you seriously laughing at me" She scolded hitting his chest.

Zack wiped her tears.

"Is the thought of never seeing me again too much to bare? I was only teasing you I'm sorry, how can I go and just leave you here all alone" He stated.

Skylar's eyes widened.

"You mean-"

"Of course Ginger, you are coming along too besides how am I supposed to fulfill the promise I made you if you are miles away," he asked.

The truth was he had grown attached to Skylar, he just didn't want to be apart from her, he knew he was playing with fire, it would have been better if they had been apart, it was better to keep a distance but he couldn't, he knew how Skylar felt about him and every little action of his would give her hope but he couldn't help it, he liked her too and couldn't control himself when she was close to him.

"But the hospital I can't leave just like that, I need a couple of days at least to sort-"

"Shhh, worry about that later. You have an entire day don't you" Zack asked.

Skylar's heart was beating hard against her chest. She felt very excited and happy, she couldn't contain it. She felt happy that Zack didn't want to leave her behind, that there was still hope. Her excitement died down a bit when he saw Zack's hand.

"Your knuckles are bruised. Were you involved in a fight" She asked.

"ZACK" Someone screamed from outside.

"Where are you? come outside" the voice screamed again.

It was Ramon. When he woke up that morning he remembered that Zack had broken into his house and injected him with something. He was fuming mad when he woke up, Rai tried his level best to calm him down but Ramon wasn't having any of it. He had already called the police but they said they'd be delayed a bit so he decided to take matters into his own hands.

"Isn't that Ramon" Skylar asked.

Zack smirked. He stood up.

"I think it is, I'll go see what he wants" Zack assured.

He walked out the front door and found Rai trying to block Ramon's path.

"Calm down Ramon, don't do anything rush, you'll only get into trouble" Rai assured.

"Oh, having a lover's spat so early in the morning in front of someone else's front door. Did you perhaps find out I spent the night with your wife or something" Zack teased leaning against the door.

"You son of a bitch, How dare you come to my house and drug me" Ramon roared trying to get past Rai.

Zack chuckled. Skylar and Amanda had come out of the house after hearing the commotion.

"Drug you, why do you have evidence?" Zack questioned.

"Rai" Amanda called.

She rushed to him and then wrapped her hands around him.

"You're back, are you alright, have you eaten your breakfast, I was so worried you know, I thought you would never come back" She questioned as she pulled away.

"I'm alright, but I didn't come here because I wanted to, I-" Before he could continue he noticed Ramon wasn't beside him.

Instead, he was charging toward Zack. He threw a punch, Zack grabbed his wrist then punched Ramon's stomach.

He clenched his fist tightly.

"I told you if you test my patience I'll make you pay" Zack stated. He raised his hand to punch Ramon but Rai jumped in and ripped Ramon away from Zack.

"I told you if you hurt Ramon I'd never forgive you, he's my best friend" Rai spoke up.

Hearing that statement Zack's eye twitched, the veins on his neck were bulging.

"Get out of my way" He warned Rai who was standing in front of him.

"No, I'm not. Not until you calm down" Rai stated.

"Let him do whatever he wants Rai, the cops will be here soon anyway this will give them more reason to lock up this psycho" Ramon yelled.

"You called the police. Why would you do that" Amanda asked.

"Are you seriously asking, that guy broke into my house drugged me, and probably tried to emotionally blackmail Rai, I don't understand why you people can't leave Rai the fuck alone" Ramon shouted.

"Don't talk to her like that" Rai warned in a cold scary way, it made Ramon keep quiet.

"Well, well looks like a love triangle is going on here and the two ladies are enjoying the show" A new voice stated making everyone turn their attention.

Both Rai and Ramon's eyes went wide from Shock, there standing before them was Leo, the man who had been extorting money from the locals, the man who had made Rai's stay on the island a living nightmare. There he was back on the island in front of Skylar's house with several men all armed.

"L-l-leo" Rai called. He was now shaking with fear.

"I heard a lot happened since I left, you got yourself a little sugar daddy flashing money everywhere and a hot babe from the city" He stated.

His gaze run up and down Amanda.

"Very pretty" he commented.

The hair on Amanda's body stood as she flinched in disgust. She quickly ran to where Rai and Zack were.

"Oh and who might we be? You have my honey shaken up already. Do you know him Rai" Zack asked.

Rai was panicking.

"Zack we have to run away right now" Rai whispered tagging at Zack's arm.

"Run away, do you owe him money for something," Zack asked.

"Zack those guys I killed that day, they were his men. That guy is bad news, his gang has been tormenting me for years" Rai frantically explained.

Skylar was standing beside Zack managed to hear, her eyes widened thinking she might have heard wrong.

"Oh, I see. Don't worry honey let your big brother take care of those bullies" Zack assured patting Rai's shoulder.

"Zack don't please let's go" Rai called grabbing Zack's hand as he tried to walk past.

"Rai, take Amanda and Skylar somewhere safe, things are about to get messy here" Zack stated Stretching his arms.

"Zack are you crazy, they are serval of them, you can't take them on alone, I'll help you" Amanda assured.

"No, go with Rai. It's been a while since I had some fun, I'll be alright " Zack assured.

Without waiting for a reply he walked closer to Leo slowly with his hands in his pocket.

"How may I help you," Zack asked staring straight at Leo.

Leo laughed.

"Look at this pretty boy, you got a lot of balls standing in front of me like you are not scared" Leo commented.

That was the first time Leo met someone who didn't seem scared of him, the first time someone stood and looked him in the eye.

"Do I look scared? My family and I are having a discussion, if you could kindly take your friends and go somewhere else that would be great" Zack asked with a smile.

Leo's men Laughed.

"Kindly take your friends and go" they mimicked Zack.

"Your little buddy killed some of my men, I'm not leaving here till I tear him to pieces--hey bitch bring your ass over here" Leo screamed.

"Sir, make him make dog sounds again" one of his men commented.

"Make him squeal and roll on the ground again. Then beat him up till he bleeds like a pig again"

"Oh better yet Leo humiliate him like you did last time"

Zack's blood had already reached the boiling point.

'Last time' he thought.

'Was that before we got to the island, Brian didn't mention anything of this sort'

"When was that, what exactly have you been doing to him," Zack asked clenching his fists.

"Oh are you interested to know, I can just show you instead right boys," Leo asked with a laugh.

"Let's go, I have a feeling things are about to get heated" Ramon stated pulling Rai away.

Rai pulled away.

"I-i-i'm not leaving Zack alone" Rai commented.

"Are you kidding, you know what Leo is capable of" Ramon reminded.

"Just take Amanda and Skylar. Get the police here as soon as possible" Rai ordered.

"I'm Not leaving without you or Zack" Skylar quickly declared.

"Neither am I-" Amanda stated but cut herself off when she saw Zack talking.

"You laid your hands on my Honey? How disrespectful. Don't you know his body is not government property? Lowly scum like you don't deserve to lay your dirty hands on him" Zack. commented.

Leo got furious and punched Zack. He could have dodged but he just took the hit. Zack started laughing, he rubbed his chin.

"You should have just left when I asked kindly," Zack said slowly bringing his gaze to Leo, he had a bright smile on his face.

___

I apologize for the slow updates lately, my health isn't exactly back to a 100% yet

Please don't forget to

Vote

Comment

And/or

Share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

349K 10.3K 53
Book one of the temptation series AND ISN'T A STANDALONE โฆ๏ธŽ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๏ฟฝ...
78.2K 1.3K 39
"You can't avoid me forever Lara" I chuckled "I'm ignoring you, you idiot" "Is it?" he slowly came towards me and pressed my body with his. Now I'm c...
448 17 28
'Well, will you be my girlfriend?' 'You're supposed to be on one knee, idiot.' I get down on one knee. 'Will you be my girlfriend, Skye?' She acts...
59.2K 1.4K 16
His hand wrapped in her hair, yanking her face up to him to look into his angry eyes. "Tell me where the fuck is he?" He growled, making her shudder...