Arrange marriage (Yizhan) :

By Jiang_yanli857

Xiao Zhan comes back to China from Thailand after knowing about his grandma's condition. With time grandma Xi... More

PART 1:
Character Introduction :
Part 3
Part 4:
Part 5:
Part 6:
End:
Epilogue :
not an update :

Part 2

3.5K 244 75
By Jiang_yanli857

Mistakes ahead. Please bear with them. Thanks.

_____________________________________

Wang Yibo entered his room. He saw his husband sitting on the bed fidgeting his fingers. Yibo sighed deeply, he took some clothes for himself and went to the bathroom.

Zhan who thought his husband is gonna remove this annoying vail now but nothing such happened. His husband directly went to bathroom.

Zhan thought, "Should I remove this vail or wait for him?"

Zhan decided that he'll wait for his husband.

After sometime, Yibo came out of the bathroom. He saw his husband still sitting in the same posture as earlier.

Yibo in an annoyed cold tone said, "You! Xiao... Whatever your name is...get off from my bed, go freshen up".

Zhan was trying to control his anger, he said, "Remove this vail first".

Yibo, "I'm not gonna do it. You have hands, do it yourself".

Zhan removed his vail and angrily looked at the person, who is now his so called husband.

Zhan pointed his index finger at Yibo and was about to say something but his words got stucked in his mouth as he saw that handsome person.

Zhan excitedly said, "Mr. Ice prince! It's you. You're my husband. I can't believe it. I thought my husband is gonna be some ugly person but you're so handsome. How are you? Do you remember me?"

Yibo looked at Zhan annoyingly and said, "Oh... So it's you... Blind boy! I thought I will never see your face again but you turned out to be my shackle".

Zhan confusedly asked, "Why Shackle? Why are you saying this?"

Yibo sighed and said, "You are a shackle for me. I didn't wanted to marry but my mom forced me in this. I was peacefully living in France. My mother called my back to China 10 days ago making excuse that she's ill. If I had known that she's planning something like this I would have never came to China".

Zhan, "I was also forced into this marriage but... I want to give this marriage a chance".

Yibo, "that's only your wishful thinking".

Zhan, "What do you mean?"

Yibo, "You'll know everything". Yibo opened his drawer and took out a paper and pen from it.

Yibo came towards Zhan and handed him the pen and paper.

Zhan, "What is it for?"

Yibo, "You are literate, read it yourself".

Zhan was feeling hurt by Yibo's rude behavior but said nothing. Zhan read the paper and looked at Yibo with widen eyes.

Zhan, "Contract? 6 months?"

Yibo, "Yes. It's a contract. Since we both got stucked in this marriage and neither of us wanted this marriage then why not break it? I'd have broken this marriage early but for my mother and your grandma I extended this to 6 months. We have to tolerate each other for 6 months. After that... We'll go on our separate ways".

Zhan, "But.... I don't want this. I have thought of giving a chance to this marriage... Can't you do the same?"

Yibo, "No....im not interested in this marriage at all. I want to live my life alone in my own way, I don't want anyone to interfere in my carefree life".

Zhan, "But?"

Yibo in a loud voice said, "That's it. No buts after this. Sign this and give it back to me".

Zhan with teary eyes said, "Won't you regret it?"

Yibo, "Wang Yibo never regrets on his decisions. It's my final decision and it's not gonna change.

Zhan looked down and said," I need some time to think".

Yibo, "You don't have such liberty. Sign it now".

Zhan sighed and said, "OK. I'll sign it".

Zhan signed on the contract. He didn't wanted to sign but he had no other option. Yibo took the paper from Zhan.

Yibo, "Good job. This should remain a secret among us, don't tell anyone about this contract for now".

Zhan nodded.

Yibo, "Now get up from my bed. I have to change the bedsheet, I don't want your touch on my bed sheet. And.... You can sleep on the couch".

Saying this Yibo went towards the drawer and kept the paper back in it.

Zhan went towards the drawer, he took his clothes and went to bathroom to freshen up.

Yibo removed the bedsheet and threw it to a side. He took out another bedsheet and lied it on the bed properly .

Yibo, "perfect". Yibo threw an extra pellow on the couch for Zhan and then lied on the bed. He closed his eyes.

After sometime, Zhan came out of the bathroom. He looked at Yibo and saw that Yibo has closed his eyes.

Zhan looked at the bedsheet that was lying on the floor. Zhan sighed and quietly went towards the couch and lied there.

Zhan closed his eyes and thought, "I never thought the person I love would turn me down. Yibo! Mr. Ice prince! I never thought I'll fall in love with you. It was love at first sight but I realized it late. After our first meeting, I couldn't help but think about you. I wished to see you again but no. I was very sad when I got to know about marriage. I was going to marry someone else, so I tried to hide my feelings for you deep in my heart. You know, earlier when I saw you.... My heart fluttered seeing you. I became happy knowing that you are my husband. But... You broke my heart instantly. I didn't even got to feel happy properly. You rejected me instantly. You don't even want to give a chance to our marriage. Yibo! Why you did this? I want to live with you forever. Wait... I have 6 months... In these 6 months I can try to make my place in your heart. That's right... I'll try my best. One day you will surely fall for me and I will wait for that day. Goodnight my ice prince ".

Zhan closed his eyes and tried to sleep. As this place was new for him and also Zhan was lying on a couch so it was a bit uncomfortable for him. After much difficulty finally Zhan slept.

----

In the morning, Yibo got up first. He yawned. His eyes fell on Zhan who was lying peacefully on the couch. Yibo made an annoying face and got up from the bed. He went to bathroom to freshen up.

Yibo came out of his room. He saw Carmen standing there.

Carmen, "Good morning".

Yibo, "Morning".

Carmen, "has Zhan woke up?"

Yibo shook his head and started leaving.

Carmen asked, "Hey Yibo! Where are you going?"

Yibo sighed and said, "I'm going to take some fresh air".

Carmen, "Come back soon today we have to visit Grandma Xiao".

Yibo, "Some other day, I'm busy", saying this Yibo left ignoring his mother's calls.

Carmen sighed saying, "This boy!"

Carmen knocked at the door. Zhan opened his eyes hearing the knock.

He rubbed his eyes and said in a sleepy tone, "Mom! Let me sleep for 5 more minutes. I'll get up".

Zhan was thinking that it's his own home and his mother is knocking at the door to wake him up.

Carmen, "OK Zhan! Freshen up... Then we'll visit your grandma", saying this Carmen left.

Zhan opened his eyes fully. He realized that he's not in his home. He held his neck as it was paining.

Zhan got up and went to bathroom to freshen up. He wore new clothes. He brushed his messy hair.

He picked up the bedsheet from the floor. He folded it and thought that he'll give it for wash.

Zhan came out of his room fully ready. He came to the dinning room where the Wang family were sitting.

Zhan greeted them and sat on a chair beside Carmen. The maid served tea to everyone.

Qiren asked, "Where's Yibo?"

Carmen, "He left earlier".

Qiren, "Where? Didn't you told him that today he has to visit his in laws according to our family tradition?"

Carmen, "I told him but he.... Leave it. Let's finish our food".

Qiren, "this boy! He has gotten out of our hands".

Haikuan said, "Dad! Don't worry, he'll learn to be responsible. He has lived in France since 10 years of age. He'll slowly get used to our traditions and rules and regulations".

Qiren, "He better be". Zhan was silently listening.

----

Zhan went to Xiao household. He greeted his parents hugging them.

Mrs. Xiao asked, "Zhan Zhan! Didn't Yibo came with you?"

Zhan, "mom! He had some urgent work to do that's why he didn't came, I came with driver".

Mrs. Xiao said, disappointment could be felt in her tone, "Oh... You both just married, he should act responsible now. Couples look good when they are together".

Zhan thought, "Couple? He doesn't want that".

Zhan shook his head and asked, "Mom! I will go meet grandmother".

Mrs. Xiao, "OK".

Zhan met with his grandmother. She became happy to see Zhan. She kissed on Zhan's forehead.

Grandma weakly, "My grandchild! How are you?"

Zhan, "I'm fine grandmother. Grandma! Please take care of yourself".

Grandma smiled weakly and softly caressed Zhan's cheek.

----

Zhan spent most of the time with his grandma. Zhan didn't wanted to leave his grandma. Zhan did lunch with his grandma.

In the afternoon, Zhan went to the kitchen to drink water. When he went back to his grandmother's room, he got shocked.

Grandma was lying on the bed holding her chest, breathing heavily. Looked like she's trying hard to breath.

Zhan hurriedly called his father. Mr. Xiao took his mother to hospital.

Zhan was holding his grandmother's hand crying.

Grandma weakly said, "My..good... Grandchild! I.. I don't....h...have...m..much time....l...left. I... Want you to...live ha... Happily".

Zhan cried saying, "Grandma please! Don't say like this. You're gonna be alright".

Grandma, "Promise me....that...you'll... Lead.... A.. A good life....promise me".

Zhan, "I....*sob*....promise".

Grandma weakly said, "You... Have...my blessings....grandma... Will always....be with....you....my good.... Grandchild..... Grandma.... Love you....take....care",saying this grandma went quiet. Her hands went cold.

Zhan shouted, "Grandma! Grandma!! Please... Please open your eyes..... Mom! Dad! Tell grandma to open her eyes".

Mr. Xiao stopped the car. They gave reached the hospital but..... Grandma was no more.

Zhan cried hugging his grandma's dead body. Mrs. Xiao also cried hugging her husband.

----

Zhan was sitting at his grandmother's funeral. He was sobbing. Due to crying for long time, no voice came out of his mouth.

Mrs. Xiao hugged her child. Zhan was looking at his grandma's grave with teary eyes.

The Wangs were also there. They were trying to comfort the Xiaos. Yibo was standing a corner with an expressionless face. Carmen told Yibo that he should calm Zhan but Yibo refused to do so.

-----

After the funeral, everyone left. Zhan came to the Xiao household. He looked quite depressed.

After Grandma's death, Zhan stopped talking with others unlike before. He used to sit in his grandmother's room all day looking at his grandmother's photo, talking to it.

Mrs. Xiao used to feed Zhan forcefully as Zhan wouldn't eat.

----

It has been 5 days since Grandma died. Zhan was in Xiao household these days. Carmen told yibo many times to visit Zhan but Yibo would always refuse making different excuses.

On the 6th day, Yibo finally accepted defeat. He agreed with his mother. He visited the Xiaos. He greeted Mr. Xiao.

Mrs. Xiao told Yibo that Zhan is in his room which is on opposite side of the hall. Yibo nodded.

Yibo went to Zhan's room. He saw Zhan sitting on the couch looking out of the window, looking somewhat lost.

Yibo took a deep breath and then went near Zhan. Yibo called Zhan's name.

Yibo, "Xiao Zhan!"

Zhan didn't responded, looked like Zhan didn't heard Yibo's voice.

"Xiao Zhan", Yibo called Zhan's name in a loud voice which startled Zhan.

Zhan looked at Yibo, scared.

Zhan and Yibo looked at each other for a while. Suddenly Zhan got up and hugged Yibo. Yibo was too stunned at the sudden action.

Yibo pushed Zhan away harshly due to which Zhan's arm hit the handle of the couch.

Yibo in an angry tone said, "Stay away from me. Don't dare to touch me again otherwise it won't be good for you".

Zhan held his arm. His eyes became teary.

Zhan in a cracked voice asked, "Didn't you came to consol me?".

Yibo in a mocking tone said, "Consol? And that too you? Well let me clear this misunderstanding of yours. I came here because mom forced me to".

Zhan looked down. He felt hurt.

Zhan said, "I want to back with you".

Yibo, "It would have been much better if you stayed here forever".

Zhan, "Yibo! Can't you talk with me a little nicely? Is it necessary to talk in such tone?"

Yibo, "excuse me Mr. Xiao Zhan. I didn't gave you the right to teach me anything. I know what to do and what no to do. You don't need to poke your nose in my business. Be in your limits".

Zhan's tears started flowing from his eyes down his cheeks.

Yibo got a call from Carmen. He picked it up. He heard what Carmen said and then cut the call without replying.

Yibo, "Pack up. Mother told me to pick you up and bring you back home".

Zhan, "OK".

----

Zhan bid farewell to his parents and then sat in the car. Yibo drived the car home. The whole ride was quiet.

They reached the Wang Mansion in no time.

Carmen warmly welcomed Zhan and hugged him. Yibo went straight to his room.

Carmen, "Zhan! If Yibo tries to hurts you in any way...do inform me.... No need to be afraid of him".

Zhan, "OK".

----

For few more days Zhan stayed quiet but then he became normal as his usual self.

He used to talk to Carmen and Kuan telling them his childhood stories.

Zhan would try to talk to Yibo but Yibo would mostly ignore him.

Carmen would tell Yibo to be nice to Zhan and try to understand him better but Yibo would turn a deaf ears to it.

----

One day, everyone were sitting at the dinner table. The maids served the food.

Qiren took one bite from the food and said, "Mmm... It's so delicious".

Carmen and Haikuan also said the same. Yibo also liked the dish. He didn't tasted such tasty dish before. Zhan was smiling.

Qiren asked, "Who made this dish?"

Carmen, "Who else but our son in law".

Qiren, "Wow... I never thought Zhan could cook such tasty dishes".

Zhan, "Thank you uncle. If you liked my handmade food... I'll cook for you. Im interested in cooking".

Qiren, "That will be well and good".

Kuan, "Zhan! You'll spoil us".

Zhan smiled and said, "It's OK Kuan ge".

Carmen was noticing Yibo since the start. She became happy seeing Yibo's expressions after tasting the dish but his expressions instantly changed after hearing that Zhan made this dish.

Carmen, "Yibo! Why aren't you eating?"

Yibo, "I'm full", saying this Yibo got up from the seat and went to his room.

Zhan's face fell. Carmen patted Zhan's back.

---

One day, there was a business party. Qiren was not feeling well so he told Yibo to go and also take Zhan with him. Haikuan was busy with a new project that's why he also couldn't attend the business party.

Yibo wanted to refuse but couldn't as his father urged him.

----

Zhan and Yibo reached the place where the business party was held. It was business party from the jins.

Yibo left Zhan and went to talk with his childhood friends who were also there. Zhan stood at a corner.

At waiter gave juice to Zhan. Zhan thanked him and started drinking the juice. Zhan was looking at Yibo who was talking happily with some people.

A girl went near Yibo and offered him some wine. Yibo accepted the wine and started chatting with the girl. The girl was being touchy with Yibo. Zhan didn't liked it at all.

Zhan finished his juice. He looked at Yibo who was now surrounded by many girls. Those girls were offering wine to Yibo and Yibo was happily chatting with them..

Zhan was feeling hurt. He didn't wanted to look at Yibo again but his eyes would ultimately stop on Yibo.

Zhan was clenching his fists. He was feeling pain in his heart.

On the other hand, Yibo was enjoying Zhan's tensed facial expressions.

Yibo thought, "Xiao Zhan! You should have refused to come with me. Now you have to suffer".

Yibo's expressions changed when he saw a person coming towards Zhan.

A Person came towards Zhan and offered him a drink.

Zhan, "I'm sorry but I don't drink".

The person, "Oh.. That's bad. You're a grown up man and you can't drink. By the way... I'm Ha peng and you?".

Ha peng was being touchy with Zhan. Zhan was feeling uncomfortable.

He pushed Ha peng and said, "Please... Talk from afar".

Ha peng smirked and said ,"When such a beauty is standing right in front of someone, how can he talk from afar".

Zhan, "Shut up". Zhan was about to go but Ha Peng grabbed Zhan and pulled him towards himself due to which Zhan fell on Ha peng's chest.

Zhan tried to get free from Ha Peng but Ha peng hugged him. Zhan was feeling suffocated. He tried to get free from Ha peng but couldn't as Ha Peng's strength was more than him.

Ha peng whispered in Zhan's ear, "how much should I pay you for a night?"

Zhan got angry, he was praying in his heart for Yibo  to come and save him.

Zhan was thinking this and someone harshly pulled Zhan towards himself due to which Zhan fell on that person's hard chest.

Zhan looked up and he sighed in relief seeing Yibo there.

Ha peng, "Oh Mr. Wang! Nice to meet you".

Yibo in a warning tone said, "Stay away from him".

Ha peng, "Why? Is he yours?"

Yibo, "None of your business", saying this Yibo started pulling Zhan with himself.

Yibo took Zhan out of the party. He harshly opened the car door and pushed Zhan inside the car.

Yibo himself also sat inside the car. Zhan got scared as Yibo looked angry.

Zhan wanted to thank Yibo for saving him but he said nothing.

Yibo was driving the car fastly. They were now driving on an empty road.

Zhan got scared, he asked, "Yibo! Where are you going? Don't drive so fastly... I'm scared".

Yibo suddenly took a break due to which Zhan hit his forehead on the dashboard. Zhan held his forehead. His forehead was paining but luckily it didn't bled.

Yibo ordered, "Get out".

Zhan got confused, he said, "Huh?"

Yibo angrily shouted, "I said get out".

Zhan's eyes got teary, he said, "Yibo! It's... Its dark.... I'm scared".

Yibo got out of the car. He opened Zhan's side door and pulled Zhan out of the car.

Yibo took a water bottle from the car and splashed it on Zhan's face. Yibo threw the bottle aside and sat in the car.

Yibo started the car.

Zhan, "Yibo! Yibo! Where are you going? Please wait for me.... Don't leave me here... I'm scared... Yibo please... I'm sorry... I apologize if I did a mistake... Yibo...".

But Yibo ignored him and left ignoring Zhan's calls.

Zhan wiped his face. He looked here and there. He called for help but no one was there. Zhan heard screeching sounds. Zhan got more scared.

Zhan felt like the bush just moved. Zhan got stunned on the spot. He slowly turned around and looked at the bush. The bush was moving fastly this time.

Zhan thought, "Oh God! Please save me".

Then something jumped out of the bush. Zhan shouted and closed his eyes.

_______________________

What do you think will happen now?

And why did Yibo left Zhan alone in that deserted place?.

What was the thing that jumped out of the bush?

Will Zhan be safe?

Do vote and comment...

Thanks for your love and support...

Love ya all, my marshmallows....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

512K 33.7K 60
{A YiZhan Mpreg story} Two people from two different world, one of them, Wang Yibo is happy and focused on his work, he is on the way of fulfilling...
7.6K 434 14
"Yibo.... Yibo.... listen to me" Xiao Zhan said while running behind Wang Yibo who is walking towards parking lot "Zhan don't, I don't wanna continue...
194K 12.8K 65
Wei Zhan, a 23 year old young man is the CEO of Wei Corporation. Being an independent and optimistic thinker he plans to embrace success in his life...
153K 7.9K 42
Xiao Zhan is a filial son. He is very cheerful and generous, but he wants to build a record to be having 50 girlfriends in one year. Can he make his...