Psychosexual [BoyxBoyxBoy]

By SeraphinaRivera

Lucian's life is bland and grey. He has a normal job, normal friends and a normal relationship, but he's not... More

The Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
💀 Chapter 6 💀
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
❤️ Chapter 10 ❤️
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
❤️ Chapter 16 ❤️
Chapter 17
❤️ Chapter 18 ❤️
❤️ Chapter 19 ❤️
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
💀 Chapter 24 💀
❤️💚💙 Chapter 25 💙💚❤️
❤️ Chapter 26 ❤️
Chapter 27

❤️ Chapter 23 ❤️

1K 71 28
By SeraphinaRivera

   At this point in my life, I wondered if peeking through windows was a good hobby. It was starting to be a regular thing of me being on the floor, under a window, taking quick glances at suspicious men in suspicious vehicles.

The unfortunate part was that Jin lived in an apartment with a balcony that had a glass sliding door and no wall to hide behind. The fortunate part was that he seemed to be indecisive about the sun, which meant he had amazing blinds.

Every five minutes or so, I spread the blinds and looked with one eye, afraid of causing too much movement and exposing myself. They were still there. Sometimes I'd see them talking to each other or looking around, but other than that nothing eventful happened.

It was the next day and I had no idea what time it was. I was focused on making sure my ass didn't get kidnapped again. Cedric and Elijah weren't able to make it yesterday when I warned them of the men, but they promised they'd be here today.

I almost fell asleep a few times. I was running on no sleep and it was slowly getting to me. The exhaustion weighed heavily on my body, and especially my eyelids, which felt like they gained a couple of pounds, and sometimes when I looked at the men in the car, it looked as though they were giving each other head — but there was absolutely no way.

Clearly my lack of sleep was causing me to see things. It wasn't even the first time. Earlier today I swore I saw an alien walk into the restaurant. I wish I was joking.

Eventually I pulled my strength to glance through the blinds once again and double check that they were still there. As my eyes cleared from the sleepiness, the front door slammed so loud that I screamed at the top of my lungs and started crying. It was only Jin coming home from school.

I slowly descended onto the floor and laid dead still.

"Oh my god, are you okay?" he said, dropping his backpack on the floor and running to me.

"I'm tired," I said, giving him little sniffles.

He touched his chest and sighed in relief, then smacked my chest playfully. "You scared me."

"Sorry."

"Have you even slept?" he asked, joining me on the floor and laying on his back next to me.

"No."

"Are you okay?"

"No."

He rolled on his side and leaned on his elbow, resting his head on his hand. "What's wrong?"

"Cedric is coming to pick me up."

He gasped quietly. "Are you going on a trip?"

"Gang shit," I lied, hoping he wouldn't ask any questions. Although, it wasn't that much of a lie. All of this had everything to do with gangs, but it wasn't what he was thinking.

"Awesome. Can't wait to tag along with you guys one day."

"That would be nice," I said, yawning.

"I was going to suggest sleeping meds if it's stressing you out that much, but I don't think that would be helpful if you're suddenly called to duty and you need to be there ASAP."

I heard my phone, so I picked it up from the ground and dangled it over my face. It was a new message from the group chat. Cedric and Elijah were close by, but they weren't allowed to be seen, so they were currently stalking the area.

"Yeah. It's not gonna be great for me if I'm a sleepy boy. I need to build resistance to weakness if I want to be a good little gang boy."

He snorted. "Maybe you do need to take drugs."

"That's not very nice."

They kept me informed on everything that was happening outside of the building. Elijah knew them, but had no idea why they were here. It wasn't a normal thing for guys from Lords to do, so he was worried about them figuring out I was in two gangs.

Elijah mentioned that some people knew about the whole mess with Ziven and Amani and how they were waiting for their brother to choose one of them to join. But because Jin was still underage, no one was allowed to interfere, and that was an obvious thing for everyone, but it was also more of a personal family matter rather than a gang issue. The leader most likely had no idea about this and wouldn't care. This organization was bigger than all of us combined and it was important for each member to have loyalty, otherwise everything could easily come crumbling down.

If it was true that some members of Lords were trying to stalk me, it might not exactly be an order from the higher ups. It was too amateurish to be a serious order to stalk out some stupid newbie with no threatening vibes and no dangerous experience.

At least it was what Elijah believed.

That being said, it was dangerous for me to be this close to Jin while they were stalking out. If they knew I was hanging out with Jin, it could travel back to Amani that I was in Lords or worse, it could mean Ziven knew about me, and everything about the whole situation would only end up in everything exploding in my face.

Without planning anything out, Elijah simply gave me the order to pack some clothes for a weekend and secretly sneak out without being spotted.

I wasn't going to lie. Elijah's sudden seriousness made me the most nervous I'd ever been. I listened carefully to his instructions and lost some of my sleep due to the adrenaline rushing through my cold veins.

Jin was sad when I told him I had to leave for a little while, but he promised he wouldn't tell a soul that I lived there. He understood how these things worked and he knew that me being there could make Ziven mad if he knew I was in Devilian, even though I was in both and Ziven would easily find that out, but the less Jin knew, the better he'd be able to lie for me.

I borrowed one of Jin's backpacks and stuffed it with some clothes and necessary things.

Elijah: There's a door in the back of the building. You should be able to go through it without being seen.

Cedric: Have they seen your face?

Lucian: I honestly don't think so. I've been scared of them since I first saw them cus they looked sus af. I'm always wearing hoodies even if it's hot outside.

Elijah: I bet you look so cute.

"Hope your secret mission goes well," Jin whispered at the door. "I'll miss you."

"See you soon," I said, forcing a smile.

Down at the ground floor, I pulled up my hoodie for some added mystery. I followed the halls until I saw an area in the back of the building that led outside to a nice private area full of trees and wooden benches for some outside meals. Since I was coming from the inside, I was able to easily walk out of the building and meet up with Cedric and Elijah in a black car — totally not suspicious.

I quickly climbed in the back seat and before I could put on my seatbelt we were on the road and driving away as fast as possible.

"Sorry for bothering you guys," I said, my voice giving away how tired I was.

"Don't worry, you'll get some good rest where we're going," Elijah said from the passenger seat, flashing me that smile that made me question his intentions.

"Where are we going?"

"Florida!"

I squinted my eyes. "F-Florida?

"I have a beach house there," Elijah said, turning around to see my face. "There are a few theories I want to test out. They're not telling me things because they really think we're together. Normally, they should leave you alone, but somebody local doesn't trust you so they keep sending people to find you."

I sighed. "I don't even understand how I give that impression. I've done nothing wrong. I am the least suspicious person on this planet."

He tilted his head sadly. "It's my fault. If I hadn't done what I did, then they wouldn't have been suspicious of you."

"What do you mean by local?" Cedric asked him.

"Well, Lords works with territories. The leader is from Japan, but he has his fingers everywhere in the US. That's how it worked before when his father was in charge. He can't be everywhere at once, so every place is split into sections. The person in charge of our area is the one that might be giving out the orders. But I won't know because I'm involved, so they're keeping things from me."

"Who is the person in charge?" I asked.

"His name is Julius. He hasn't been the boss for too long and I suspect he'll be replaced in a few months, maybe less."

"Why?"

"Because they never do their jobs right. The bosses don't last long. They're either moved to another location or they're fired . . . at."

I swallowed at the memory of seeing Elijah killing a man. "So if he's fired, I might be safe?"

"Possibly. It's too risky to wait that long."

"Why don't you try to be the boss?" Cedric suggested.

I squinted my eyes again. "Is that a good idea if the bosses keep being replaced and fired . . . at?"

That better not have been Cedric's way of saying he wanted Elijah out of the picture. That would be a little extreme considering they both put me in this mess and Elijah was the one fully trying to cooperate with Cedric.

Men.

"I thought about it, but I don't know if our leader would let me."

"So why are we going to Florida?" I asked.

"I need to test what they do when they figure out you and I are in my beach house on a little vacation."

"Are you even allowed to take a vacation?"

He rested his chin on his arm and kept smiling at me as he eyed me up and down. All it would take was one swift stomp on the breaks and he'd be flying through the windshield. Maybe Cedric was onto something.

He shrugged. "I do whatever I want. Nobody dares to question what I do. It's been like that since I returned. If you had asked me that before I was kidnapped, then I'd give you a different answer. But the leader has a soft spot for me and everyone knows. So I just do whatever I want. As long as I'm still out there helping Lords and doing my jobs."

I couldn't get Cedric's suggestion out of my head. If he was suddenly the boss of his area, wouldn't that mean all investigations of me would perish? I'd be safe. He could monitor everything from the inside to make sure that I was never harassed again. It might even be a possibility that I'd be completely removed from Lords.

I understood the dangers of the role, which was the reason I avoided the topic, but it might be a good idea to talk about it sometime in the future.

"So how is this going to happen?" I asked him.

"We're going to get on a flight and go to Florida?" he said, motioning at the three of us.

"Cedric, you're coming too?"

"Apparently."

"Don't worry boys. My beach house is the safest place to be. Nobody bothers me there . . . ever. It's too public for any funny business and they know why I have the house."

"Why do you?"

It was his turn to sigh. "I decided to buy a beach house for when it gets bad." He got quieter and slowly turned back to face the front, sitting like a normal person. "Nothing helps me more than being in the front row of the sun's magic. Being there is the most peace I've ever felt. I wake up to a bright sun over a beautiful beach. I hear the birds in the distance, I hear the people in the distance."

"That does sound amazing," I said.

"It is. I wish it was literally on the beach, but it being Florida, I'd have no house if that was the case. You can still see the beach from the house, see the sand, the ocean, the boats, but be safely away in case of a hurricane."

I chuckled lightly. "Florida things."

"Wait a minute," Cedric said as we stopped at a red light. "Isn't there a hu—"

"Shh," Elijah interrupted. "Everything will be fine."

"How long is it from here to Florida?" I asked, ignoring how weird they were acting.

"It's around a five hour plane ride."

"I'm taking the fattest nap on that plane," I said, excitedly yawning.

"I've already booked the tickets."

Cedric sighed loudly, earning my attention.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Because we're still in California and there are eyes everywhere, I have to take a different plane on a different airport. I also had to beg Amani to take my current job. She accepted only because I'd be giving her the entire paycheck."

"I don't understand."

"If Lords catches us together, as in the three of us, we're fucked," Elijah explained slowly, as if I was stupid.

Maybe I was.

"So you're gonna be on a five hour plane ride by yourself?" I asked in disbelief.

Sleep was starting to hit again.

"He'll be fine. I got him first class tickets," Elijah said, looking over at Cedric.

"I've never been on a plane," I muttered.

"Oh, I get to pop your cherry? How cute."

Eyes went back to squinting, but not too hard, I didn't want to fall asleep accidentally.

"So if we're testing Lords to see what they do, why are we bringing Cedric to a place they know of?" I questioned as soon as the thought crossed my mind.

"They aren't going to come to Florida," Elijah said. "I know these people. They wouldn't dare step into my private home that was gifted to me by the most important people in their lives. I just need to know what they're going to say and do back here."

"They gifted you a beach house?" I gasped.

"Technically, no. I was gifted the money, and then I bought the house."

"Must have been a lot of money."

"Millions."

Cedric and I snapped our necks so hard looking at Elijah that we both groaned in pain from the whiplash.

"You're a millionaire?" I groaned, rubbing my neck.

"It pays to be loyal," he said with a smug.

"Only if you almost die apparently," Cedric said in his sassy low voice.

"And lose a leg," I added with my own mumble.

Elijah crossed his arms over his chest and stared ahead with a blank expression. "You guys are being really mean."

I cleared my throat. "Sorry. So, uh, when's the flight?"

"In a few hours. I tried to get our flights as close as possible so we can be together when we land, but we'll be behind Cedric just a little."

"Cool. Can't wait."

The drive to the airport was rather long. I took a short nap while Elijah watched me and kept me safe from harm. He even climbed in the back and held me. This might have annoyed Cedric, but I was never disturbed until it was time to be at the airport.

First, Cedric dropped us at a location outside of the airport after both of them scouted the area for any possible followers. I said my good-bye to Cedric, even gave him a hug. He was rather quiet, but all of us were on edge so I understood.

Elijah and I waited at a bus stop that would take us straight to the airport. We wanted to be extremely smart about every step we took. We might not have seen anyone from Lords, but they could know we were on our way to the airport and perhaps spy on us, so we didn't want to take any chances of them seeing Cedric drop us off.

In the bus, Elijah rested his head on my shoulders while a few people watched. Made me think of two uncomfortable situations. The first was the fact that me and Chance were never publicly out there being gay and proud. We both talked about it, and even if we wanted to just be a normal couple like everyone else, we knew what could happen if we even held hands in a town like ours. Would I ever be comfortable being myself anywhere? It was depressing and unfair. The second part was the memory of Elijah rubbing my dick in that one bus.

There was one girl that smiled at me when our eyes met randomly, which was the only kindness I received in that bus. Elijah never seemed to care what others thought, so I tried to copy his energy and not give a fuck as well.

When we arrived, we stepped off the bus and I followed him. This was my first time, so I knew nothing about airports. I saw a bunch of signs and numbers and people, but no clue what the fuck was going on. I relaxed in my little ignorant bubble and just followed the millionaire.

"The first time I tried to fly with my prosthetic was a nightmare," Elijah said as we entered the building through an automatic door.

"Metal?" I guessed.

"Having a metal leg while looking like me did not make it easy to board the plane."

"Sucks that you have to deal with that."

"I fly so much now that they kind of expect me every weekend, but I'll never forget how I was treated that first time. It's why I'm terrified of ever having to use another airport and go through it all over again without people who recognize me and know me."

Thinking about what I did on the bus and now this . . . people seriously sucked.

"The women find me fascinating, so I get special treatment every now and then."

I giggled at the image of TSA ladies flirting with him. "That's cute."

"They always tell me how much they love my looks, my tattoos, my style, and wish they could have dated a bad boy when they were younger. I'm not even a bad boy."

"Uh, yes you are."

He shot me a look. "I am a good boy."

I stopped suddenly and checked my invisible watch. "Hold on."

"What are you doing?" he asked, eyes dropping to my wrist.

"Checking to see if today is Opposite Day."

He tried to give me an offended look, but the smile betrayed his lips. "If you don't stop sassing me, I'm gonna show you a real bad boy."

I purposely gulped loudly like that one TikTok Live Christian white woman who gets put in her place regularly.

The airport was packed with people, so the line we walked into was long and slow. There were families, students, foreigners, older people, and dogs. Despite the long wait, it was entertaining seeing so many different kinds of people. When it was our turn at last, we walked up to the counter and I let Elijah do all the talking while I just stared at everyone without an ounce of dignity. The only time I had to participate was when I had to provide my information. Once that was done, Elijah and I moved further into the airport and got in another line.

This line was a little more exciting than the last. I watched people go through a giant metal detector and sometimes they would have to go through it a few times. It made me think about Elijah's leg. He was wearing a different prosthetic design today. This one was more airport friendly, but still on theme with who Elijah was.

We showed our papers when it was our turn to head into the next section and we got into a different line for the metal detectors. Elijah went ahead while I packed some of my things in a plastic container and squeezed my shoes next to my belongings. I did it all by myself, went through the detector with no issues, and on the other side I put everything back into my pockets or my backpack, and put on my shoes while I waited for Elijah.

There were four different lines and I could see Elijah in the furthest one, talking to a lady who had the biggest smile on her face and the most obvious flirty eyes.

Judging by their faces alone, if it was legal, he'd bend her over right in front of everyone and — Oh, he was waving at me to come to him. I put on my backpack and moved through a few strangers to meet him on the other side.

"Hey, babe," he said as I approached him. "Everything good?"

"Uh, yeah," I said, confused.

"Rose, this is my boyfriend, Lucian."

Rose was a TSA agent. She looked like someone's mom. She was round, with a warm smile and a positive attitude.

"Shoot! I was so close to leaving my husband," she said to Elijah, a contagious laugh following. But I did not laugh, I only smiled out of the kindness of my heart and her poor ignorance.

"Don't worry, there's still time." He winked at her.

Just keep smiling Lucian.

"I hope you two have a nice flight," she said.

"Thank you so much! See you next week, Rose!"

Elijah wrapped an arm around me and moved us through. As we went in deeper into the airport, I discovered an insane amount of shops. Since we had time to kill, we went into each one. The first one was a large gift shop full of everything you could imagine and more. Elijah insisted I pick out whatever I wanted, his treat.

"I don't really want anything," I told him.

"Want something to eat?"

"No, I'm not hungry."

He gave me a look. "Well, if you're hungry, they serve good food on the plane."

He grabbed one of those big water bottles and bought it for himself. He took a deep gulp after he bought it and offered me some. I only accepted because I didn't want him to think I wasn't being appreciative. I gave it back to him after I was done and he smiled at me.

You know . . . for someone that had gone through so much, he was such a smiley person. There was a moment where I wondered if it was because of me. Was it wrong to assume that? I couldn't understand how I'd make anyone happy, but despite how weird he was, he was always undeniably happy around me.

As I smiled back, he leaned in and kissed my lips.

I pulled back out of shock, and also the fear that shot through my veins. My eyes immediately went looking for any hostile stares or movement.

"Hey," Elijah said, putting his thumb on my jaw and forcing me to look at him. "Nothing's gonna happen. You don't have to be scared."

"Sorry. I'm not . . . used to public . . . affection."

Still, I couldn't stop looking around. Nobody seemed to have noticed, so I relaxed a little bit.

"Let's go sit somewhere quiet and wait for the plane, okay?" he said sweetly.

And for the next half hour, that was what we did. There was a section for our plane that was cut off from everybody else. It even seemed fancier. The seats were more comfortable, it was quieter, and there was even a private bar with lots of food and snacks for you to enjoy. Elijah said it was because we were first class and it was an expensive airplane. He normally only took two different kinds of airplanes and this one was available so he was happy to book us tickets for it.

Was I supposed to feel like shit for not enjoying the things he was giving me? I truly felt bad for not wanting anything, but it was really how I felt. I wasn't hungry, I wanted nothing from the shops, and I was just not into fancy things. I could possibly enjoy them under the right circumstances, but I was tired and exhausted from the lack of sleep and the immense amount of stress.

I wanted to sass him and remind him how scared I was of something happening to me again. It just wouldn't stop replaying in my head. What if nobody was there to save me if I was kidnapped? I'd be dead. And sure, it was fun to be self-deprecating every once in a while, but I wanted to live.

It was finally time to board the plane. It had been many hours since I left Jin's apartment. I was so happy to be able to rest in peace and enjoy being in the clouds where no one could harm me.

From the massive clear windows next to our seats, I could see the airplane that was not there before I took my little nap. It was big. The name Seraph Airlines was written on the side in big bold letters with wings on each side.

Elijah helped my loopy ass get up and we walked to the woman calling out numbers. When our seat number was called, we went up to the lady, showed our tickets, and we were allowed to go through the tunnel that led to the airplane.

The excitement was starting to replace the anxiety. I'd never been on an airplane to go to a different place. Florida wasn't exactly on my top ten list of places to visit, but I was happy either way.

"Cedric is already in the air, by the way," Elijah said to me. "His flight was earlier than ours. And before he went to his airport, he went back to his home to pack a few things. This was an unplanned trip after all."

I never even thought about it. Elijah didn't bring anything with him. I assumed because it was his house so he probably had everything he needed there. Cedric and I were the strangers visiting another state with nothing.

At the end of the tunnel, a friendly flight attendant waited for us with a smile. She waved us towards the big airplane door and Elijah went in first and I followed like a lost scared puppy.

First class was in the front while the rest was towards the middle and behind. The first class seats were interesting. They called them cabins. Some cabins were one seat with emphasis on extra room, and the others were two seaters. Ours was a two seater, and I took a guess that when Elijah flew alone, he had the single seat.

"You first," he said when we found ours.

I went inside as he commanded and took the seat by the two windows. Upon my ass touching the seat, I felt the immediate bliss that was heaven. The seats might be more comfortable than any bed I'd ever laid on. We even had some great privacy. I'd heard of many stories of annoying children kicking your seat or weird people sticking their limbs by your head. None of that here. Although it wasn't complete and utter privacy. The walls surrounding our cabin went up to around shoulder level, so if people really wanted to spy on you sleeping, they could.

"Hello, my name is Tracy and I'll be your flight attendant for your flight," said a woman who suddenly stood by our cabin.

I zoned out completely while I closed my eyes and relaxed my body. She talked about ringing her whenever we needed anything or if we wanted to order from the menu. Because we were first class, we were allowed to order whenever we wanted. She saw my backpack and told us we needed to put it away in the overhead compartment. Elijah took care of it for me, and as he sat back down he asked for a blanket.

"If you want to sleep, touch these buttons to turn your seat into a bed." He hovered his fingers over the buttons on my armrest. I wasted no time and played with the buttons. It was like a recliner, only if it was from the future and cost ten thousand dollars.

Tracy came back with a neatly folded blanket and handed it to Elijah, who then got up, opened it up, and wrapped it around me. I was so happy that he understood how much I wanted to sleep. I might just marry him.

"You've been here before?" she asked Elijah, smirking at him as he sat back down.

"Yes, I have."

She smiled at him in her little tight dress, and her big tight boobs, and a round ass that she flashed when she turned around to attend to the cabin in front of us.

Hm.

I was laying on my side facing him because I knew that if I fell asleep, he'd want to watch me and think about how cute I was or something weird and Elijah-like.

"Thanks, Eli," I mumbled, slowly drifting off.

It didn't take long for me to fall asleep, but before I did I felt him reach under the blankets to secure the seat belt for me. He even turned off the lights above us and turned the air on so I was extra cozy.

During my nap, I swore I heard many things. First of all, I heard the pilot talk through the speakers about how we were going to hit Godzilla and there was nothing they could do to stop it and save everyone on board. For some reason, everyone cheered to that. And for some reason, Godzilla looked like Cedric's sister, Toto.

There was another conversation I heard in my sleep with Tracy and Elijah. Yeah, it was about her incredible breasts and tiny waist. Something about him wanting to wrap his hands around her waist and use her like a fleshlight.

I don't know.

And lastly, the one I was upset about the most, was that the girl from that scary movie, The Ring, was going to be coming through our TV screens to celebrate her birthday and surprise us with our very own wells.

I really wanted a well.

But when I woke up, it wasn't due to satisfaction. I checked my phone and there was still over an hour left of the flight. I had fallen asleep so fast I even missed take off. I was fine with it, I was going to experience it again once we came back anyway. I woke up because I felt Elijah's leg nervously moving around and it reminded me of his fear of the dark.

My eyes shot open and I looked at him. Some other cabins had lights on, so it wasn't pure dark. I could see his face clearly with the help of our TV screens, which were currently displaying a movie, while mine showed a map of our flight path. There was nothing in his eyes that told me he was suffering, but I knew better than to fall for that.

I pulled my hand from under the blankets and reached around to grab his hand. He was startled and jumped a bit, but smiled at me with no hesitation.

"You okay?" I whispered, but barely any sound came out of my mouth due to my low energy and the fact that the plane was loud.

He nodded and mouthed, "Did I wake you up?"

"No," I lied.

"I'll be okay," he said, seeing through my attempt.

There was no way he flew in the dark. This had to be his first time under the moon. I wished there was something I could do to help, but this was beyond my capabilities. If I could rope the sun and pull it back to us, I would.

I noticed our cabin door was closed. We had privacy. And suddenly the thought of kissing him crossed my mind. Would it distract him? I wasn't stupid, I knew he liked me a lot, and maybe I did have some power to make him feel better.

For at least an hour.

He was holding on tightly to my hand, not letting go. I didn't want him to let go either, but I had to break it for a second to press the magic button and make the seat go back to normal.

"You hungry?" I barely heard him say.

My eyes went down to how he was sitting. His legs were spread enough to give my head some mental images. Our seats were big enough that he could fully manspread if he wanted, and it only fueled my imagination.

Instead of grabbing his hand again, I went for his thigh. I rested my hand near his crotch and just gripped gently.

Elijah brought up his right hand to his mouth and smirked, staring at me with raised brows. He gestured with his left hand as if asking what are you waiting for?

I challenged his eyebrows, suggesting to him that I'd fucking do it.

"Go for it," he mouthed.

I was kind of nervous. If we got caught, we'd be in huge trouble. But that was part of the excitement.

Elijah was wearing black cargo shorts, as he usually did. He loved them and they always paired well with his prosthetics. I loved them too because it meant easy access.

While my hand roamed around his privates, I kept an eye out for any sign of a certain flight attendant. It was dark enough that we could easily get away with this, but the risk increased for every minute we spent doing whatever it was we were doing.

I successfully found the zipper and pulled it all the way down and then unbuttoned the top. He was watching me patiently while he had his right elbow on the arm rest and his face sort of leaning into his hand. It was making me feel flustered and more nervous that he was just watching me.

This was a bit of a struggle since I was doing this with one hand to make sure I was being careful and could quickly act if anybody walked by.

I could somewhat see the shape of his dick through his briefs. The problem was that his dick was long so it went further down inside his pants. I had to drag it down, unveiling the base, until I managed to free it before it could get hard and make this mission impossible.

His dick was pretty just resting there, half hard, pulsing from the adrenaline. I massaged it from the base to the tip, going slowly, not forgetting I had to keep an eye out for sudden movements.

I grabbed it fully in my hand and used my thumb to play with the head. I found it a little more difficult to do it the same way I did it to myself because he was cut, so I brought my hand to my mouth and licked my thumb, getting a little taste of him and my salty skin. Slowly, I brought it back down and used my saliva to coat the tip. This time it hardened faster. He even stopped leaning on his hand to lay back and enjoy it.

Underneath my blanket, I palmed my bulge through my pants. When he noticed, he went full hard and his dick was fighting to stay low and inconspicuous. His dick was long and hard and was the type to stand straight like a pole. It made my mouth water seeing it erect because of my simple touch.

It was not an easy job to jerk him off with one hand and without lube, but I tried my best to be gentle and apply pressure where he liked it. And even though I was not a size person, feeling how long it took me to stroke him up and down was electrifying.

A sudden beep made both of us jump. Elijah quickly covered his hard cock under his shirt and I stopped moving completely. We closed our eyes and pretended to be asleep as we heard some footsteps rushing past our cabin.

We popped an eye open and looked around. It was still dark and quiet, aside from the deafening airplane. Elijah turned off the TVs, creating an even darker atmosphere. I wondered if this was truly okay for him.

After a minute, he unveiled his cock again and I went back to playing with it. It felt unbelievably good touching him. The warmth of it, the random jerks it made, and not to be weird, but I wanted to also get down on my knees and smell it.

Was that super gay? It had to be normal, right? I mean . . . those feelings were sealed away with Chance. But something about Elijah, or even Cedric, made me want to fully embrace my inexperienced desire for cock.

My thoughts were abruptly interrupted when I felt a hand go under the blanket. Elijah's hand made its way underneath the waistband of my pants and seized my cock. It was a bit tight down there, as I wasn't wearing the same kind of pants he was, so I unbuttoned myself and helped him out.

Before I could get another thought in, Elijah dove his head under the blankets and took my dick in his mouth. He swirled his tongue around the tip, licking up everything that had leaked. It took every part of my soul to not let out the most satisfying moan of my life. This man dragged his tongue around my foreskin and under, sucking the tip as sloppy and wet as he could. And when he dragged it down and exposed the tip, he rolled his tongue over the entire tip with so much saliva that I started cumming without any warning to anybody.

Each pulse shot into his mouth, all while that insane tongue of his collected every bit. I felt my cum fill his mouth and mix with his spit. He kept sucking, and the warm tingling from the orgasm made my body twitch and spasm.

That was so fast that I genuinely felt embarrassed. The only thought that kept me from feeling terrible was that we had to be quick. So maybe he thought I wanted to be quick because of that reason.

Yeah, that was a good thought process to have. Totally.

Once he was done cleaning my limp dick with his mouth, I tucked myself back in and he sat back with a smug on his face.

Fucker.

I wanted to return the favor, but instead of reaching over the armrest, I unbuckled my seatbelt and lowered myself to the ground. First class had plenty of room to do this and I might not ever get another chance.

His eyes went wide with panic as I crawled between his legs, pulled his dick down and gave it an open-mouth kiss.

With the TV screens off, nobody could tell I was down here. The only way we'd get caught was if a flight attendant decided to peek over the wall, or worse, open the door.

While kissing his dick, I looked up into his eyes. It was so big I had no idea what to do with it, but I wanted him to watch me even if I fucked up. And yes, his dick smelled incredible. I couldn't get enough, and I didn't want to be weird, so I smelled him quietly while leaving long trails of saliva from the base to his tip. This was another trip of its own, honestly.

As my lips closed around the head, he spread his legs all the way to give me all the room to try to go down as far as I could. To be quite honest, I couldn't go more than a few inches. I had zero experience with deep throating something this long and I was disappointed at myself. He seemed understanding, but couldn't help himself from caressing my head and pushing me down every now and then. He knew it was no time to practice at getting better. My throat skills had to wait till we were in a better place without risking absolutely everything.

I rested my elbows on his thighs and used both hands to stroke him. A bead of pre-cum leaked from the slit that was quickly picked up by my tongue. Instead of swallowing it, I swirled my spit and his pre-cum over the tip, tasting everything all at once.

I watched his eyes close, his body writhe and his back arch. His fingers stretched over the armrest and gripped it tightly. I somehow knew he wanted so badly to thrust into my mouth and cause me to gag, loudly. A guy with his size, it must have been more torture than pleasure.

A moan escaped my mouth accidentally as I slowly attempted to take more of his cock in my mouth. We both stared at each other, frozen. It wasn't loud enough to be heard by others, but we heard it. After a moment passed, we knew we had to hurry.

Quietly, I played with his cock, bobbing my head as his head grinded against my tongue. I kept my eyes on his face, watching the bliss on his face, and the pain it caused to not be able to go all the way with me. I tried to be teasing and sensual with the way my tongue lapped at the skin and how my eyes were getting watery and pleading.

He suddenly tapped my arm rapidly and bit down on his hand, so I quickly covered the cock head with my mouth and accepted the cum that began to shoot fiercely down my throat. I accepted every spurt eagerly, not once opening my mouth in case it spilled everywhere. It was a lot, and I could feel every amazing throb that came before each pump of hot cum, his cock twitching against the roof of my mouth.

I swallowed every bit and slurped him up, giving him the same treatment he gave me. I cleaned him up as fast as I could and watched him breathing heavily.

When I was back on my seat and we were both zipped up and tucked in, I couldn't believe what we just did. It reminded me of that feeling you had when you woke up, when everything felt surreal and it took a couple of minutes before reality settled, and once you were awake, everything had felt like a dream up to that point.

There was no regret, though. I enjoyed doing it. It was weird, it was out of my comfort zone, and most of all it was exciting. I never thought I'd feel the rush of adrenaline and excitement with sexual acts. In my heart I knew that I was falling victim to the addiction. I wanted more.

But maybe that was enough airplane joy. The thought of ending up on the registry because of getting caught with a dick in my mouth was not a way to go. It did make me smirk at the thought of how many other people had done things like this on airplanes. We weren't the only ones.

Not even a minute after I had finished Elijah, an attendant walked by and asked if we needed anything. Fate did know how to mess around, huh.

We still had an hour to go, so I began to order things from the menu and enjoy the time I had left. I did have to cleanse my tastebuds with a few drinks before, though. As much as I loved the taste of Elijah, I wasn't into mixing it with food.

With everything going on, one thing was for sure. There was this warm safety I felt being with Elijah that could never be tampered with. Which often left me dumbfounded, because it was his and Cedric's fault that I was always in danger. But the security he brought was undeniable. Having someone like Elijah on my side made me feel untouchable. Was this a dangerous thought? Possibly. But I couldn't help lowering my guard around him. In a way, he was changing me because he allowed me to break my walls and be comfortably open.

And that was exhilarating.

Elijah was making it possible for me to grow, evolve, and most of all experience.

There was no bone in my body that would ever let me judge him for who he was or what he did. And yeah, I accepted that it was a dangerous thing. I was not stupid, I just needed to finally feel something and I wasn't going to stop it.

_____________________

[Author's Message]: OOF. This took me a bit to write, sorry about that. Ya'll have no idea how much I suffered writing this one LMAO. I was researching planes for a good week because I wanted to be realistic. And then I realized my vision wasn't exactly possible, and then I got upset and didn't write for a while cause I was avoiding it out of pettyness. I am such a drama queen smh. Since this one took me a bit, I might have missed some errors, so let me know if you spotted ANYTHING. Grammar or plotwise, sometimes I miss them. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter. It wasn't perfect, bc those stupid planes ruined my vision, but I TRIED. LMAO. I actually had this scene in my head for many years and I always wanted to write it so I can't believe I'm here wow. Anyway. God. I don't even wanna think about writing the next chapter. I am screaming guys. Pls send me help during this time of suffering. DON'T WORRY, i know I'm being cryptic, but obvi i can't spoil it, but something CURSED happens and i cant stop laughing and crying about it. godddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84 0 11
Lucian Bucur, or, known to most as Atarah, isn't conservative, like his parents. His parents aren't even aware that he is a "he." He feels disconnect...
10.8K 516 25
Hikaru moves into a rundown apartment after being robbed. His neighbors seem chaotic and rather strange, but after getting to know them, they're alri...
853 25 26
Kaito was just a normal gay guy who, like everyone else, has a crush on someone. His eyes landed on his last year's friend/football superstar of the...
21.4K 826 10
Liam has a bad habit of closing off his emotions. His tendency to numb has led him to quite the lonesome life, but it's not so bad. Until he meets Sp...