OB • SESS / M!Reader x Simpbu...

By woobur

obsess /əbˈsɛs/ verb preoccupy or fill the mind of (someone) continually and to a t̶r̶o̶u̶b̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ loving e... More

📋
0, 0.
A/N ...
0, 1.
0, 2.
0, 3.
0, 4.
0, 5.
0, 6.
0, 7.
A/N 🏠
0, 8.
0, 9.
A/N 📋

🎧

338 4 1
By woobur

WORDS; 337.

A PLAYLIST to set the vibe of the story!  Remember this is entirely FICTIONAL and not based in reality, what it's really based on is Wilbur's E-Girl Trilogy.

Yandere — Jazmin Bean

" This might get a little messy I'm sure / Heads rolling for the one I adore / This may become a little brutal if I'm honest "

traitor — Olivia Rodrigo

" (Ah-ah-ah) God, I wish that you had thought this through / Before I went and fell in love with you "

Your New Boyfriend — Wilbur Soot

" And yeah I met Jared (Of course I've met Jared!) "

HARMLESS — Black Dresses

" Please don't pick up, pick up / I know your phone is ringing / I want to tell you something / But maybe it'd be better if I didn't "

Distance — AJJ

" And it's harder to be yourself / Than it is to be anybody else / I wish that I were someone closer to you "

I hate my emotions — Rebzyyx

" I fucking hate this feeling / I don't know if you mean it / But are you really leaving "

Wake Me up When September Ends — Green Day

" Summer has come and passed / The innocent can never last "

It Took Me By Surprise — Maria Mena

" The hatred in his eyes / I've pushed this man as far as he could go / But he lacked the words to let me know "

N.M.E. — Set It Off

" He's suffocating / You pull the strings day after day / That's why he needs / A break from you / Bid your ass adieu "

Remember My Name — Mitski

" After all that I can do for them is done "

EVIL — Melanie Martinez

" Loving you was lethal, guess that makes me evil, evil / Evil, evil, evil / Remember when you smiled right to my face? "

Tear in My Heart — Twenty One Pilots

" Sometimes you gotta bleed to know "

Motion Sickness — Phoebe Bridgers

" I hate you for what you did / And I miss you like a little kid "

Beta Orbiter! — h3artcrush

" I don't wanna die alone / Can you please pick up the phone / I'm so in love with you "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 2.5K 55
"I wanna be the boy you brag to your friends about, i wanna be the boy you take to the park with you, i wanna be the boy who gets to shake your fathe...
568K 19.7K 57
COMPLETE. READ THE SEQUEL IF YOU LIKE THIS BOOK (it's called "Don't Call me That", check my profile) Real Description: When Y/N has the chance to bec...
1.9M 77K 100
▍ 𝐄𝐑𝐑Ø𝐑 ! ↳ ❪ 𝖺 𝖽𝗌𝗆𝗉 𝖿𝖺𝗇𝖿𝗂𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 . . . ❫ ❛ OH DARLING LOOK HOW DIRTY YOU'VE MADE ME BECOME ❜ 🍷 ָ࣪ ۰ 🍒 › ...
29.1K 847 71
''ꌩꂦꀎ ꌃꏂ꒒ꂦꈤꁅ ꓄ꂦ ꎭꏂ ꈤꂦꅐ" "𝕀𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕠𝕜, 𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕒𝕤 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕣𝕦𝕟, 𝕀 𝕨𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕕𝕚...