Why me finchel love story

By KillerQueen3199

what happens when they are together? and she thinks everything was going to be great but he didn't He does so... More

Chapter 2

Chapter one

76 2 0
By KillerQueen3199

Rachel's POV
Oh My God I'm dating Jesse St. James. I know I shouldn't be because he is in Vocal Adrenaline but come on he is like the first guy that actually likes me. I know Noah said he wanted us to be together but I don't know if I trust him after ditching me to be popular. Oh yea here comes Jesse.
Jesse: Hey beautiful *smiles*
Rachel: Hi *smiles*
Jesse: So I was thinking we could go out tonight...you know our first date.
Rachel: I-I-I don't know...should we even be doing this. You're in Vocal Adriane.
Jesse: *giggles* come on that does matter.
Rachel: ok then pick me up at my house at * *hands him her address*

Jesse's POV
Uhh she irritates me so much. I'm only going out with her is because I was dared to by my friends. They want to know if I can go all the way. I'm sure it's going to take a while. I have to do this for at least a week or they will shave my head and it wouldn't look pretty.

At Rachel's House at 8
*knock on door*
Rachel: *opens door* Hi
Jesse:*fake smiling* You ready to go
Rachel: ya

At Breadsticks

Jesse's POV

Uhhh this is so boring. Hearing her talk about her family and friends and I don't know what else. I'm just trying to ignore her. I just wanna slap her across her face to shut her up.
Rachel: hey are you ok
Jesse: *lying* ya I'm fine I love hearing you talk
Omg I thought I was gonna start laughing because I'm a terrible liar but I guess I can handle this. Let's see if I can get out of this dare as soon as possible.
Jesse: so I was thinking we could go back to my place
Rachel: sure lets go
At Jesses place/ Rachel's POV
We got to jesses house and no one is home.
Rachel: this is beautiful
Jesse: Ya follow me *goes to his room*
Rachel: ok *follows*
I go into his room and it's really big and has musical posters all over the place some of these I have never heard of
Jesse: have a seat
I sit on his bed and he sits next to me. He starts leaning in and I push him away
Rachel: um I think it's a little too soon...don't you think
Jesse: Not at all*grabs her face and kisses her forcefully*
I think this is going way to fast we just went on our first date. I feel Jesses hand on my thigh. I try to push it off but he grabs me tightly and pushes me on the bed.
Rachel: I don't want to go all the way
Jesse: Why not
Rachel: because I'm not ready
Jesse: well to bad *smirks*
Rachel: wh--*gets interrupted*
Jesse: *kissing her and starts taking off her clothes*
Rachel: stop it I don't like this
Jesse: *not listening**covering her mouth*
OMG he is not stopping I'm trying to leave but he is on top of me. It's no use he has already started raping me. I just sit there and cry. I should have known no one would ever like me unless they wanted me for something.

An Hour later Rachel's POV
I'm just sitting there crying and shaking. I can't move I feel so disgusting and then he comes back from the bathroom.
Jesse: get up and get dressed
Rachel: *still shaking*
Jesse: *goes to her**slaps her and yells* Get up and get dressed.
I get up and get dressed. He pulls towards him and kisses me. I pull away.
Jesse: what you didn't have fun
Rachel: no I didn't
Jesse:*slaps her again* well to bad. I'll see you tomorrow *kisses her again*Now get out!
I leave not turning around and just start crying. The slap really hurt. I already know I'm gonna have red marks on my face at least today is Saturday and I don't have to see anyone tomorrow so it should be gone. But what does he mean he is gonna see me tomorrow. I never wanna see him again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5M 228K 68
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally โฃ๏ธ Cover credit...
273K 18.8K 56
ABHIMANYU RATHORE :- Rude , workaholic CEO of Rathore Empire .Devilesing hot , every girls drools over him .But loves his family to dearest . . SAKS...
221K 13.8K 64
๐“๐จ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ. ...
116K 15.3K 33
#Book-3 Last book of Hidden Marriage Series. ๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ This book is the continuation of the first and second book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If...