My Boy (Billy Hargrove)

By straight_v0dka12

"I can't talk to you right now." Sabrina tried to get out of his grasp but he only squeezed tighter. "Why's t... More

Notice!!
cast
moodboards
00
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14

01

123 4 3
By straight_v0dka12

- Sabrina's Pov -

"Bethany we're gonna be late!" I yell up the stairs to my little sister. Already going to be late on my first day of senior year.

The honk of Layla's car caused me to rush even faster. I slid my red converse on as I finished the piece of toast I was eating.

"I'm coming! It's my first day of school!" She shouts back, running down the stairs.

I roll my eyes and hand her lunchbox to her. "It's my first day too."

She snatches it from my hand. "It's different!"

"Come on." I finally give up and let out a sigh as I open the door. She walks out before me as I make sure to lock the door.

"How nice of you girls to join me." Layla states bluntly as we click our seatbelts.

"Thank miss "i have to be perfect" over here." I turn to look at her, she squints her eyes and sticks her tongue out at me.

Layla zooms off while I turn back around in my seat. We pass all of the regular and boring houses, nothing caught my eye. Even though it was the first day of school, it was just like a regular day in Hawkins today.

One house we pass did spark mg curiosity though. A moving truck parked in the driveway of this house. New neighbors. Probably just an old couple or something. I thought nothing of it. Well, until I remember what Layla was mumbling to me last night about that new boy.

"Hey was that the new guys house you were telling me about?" I ask her.

"Oh yeah. He's in our grade apparently." She tells me as I watched all of the students walking to school.

"Apparently?"

She nods and makes a sharp turn.

"Watch it Layla!" Bethany yelps from the back.

"Sorry Beth." Layla shoots me a side eye before making another one, earning her a groan from Bethany.

"Yeah. I heard Tina and her girls talking about it at the diner one night." She explains.

"He's pretty close to us."

"Yes he is." She smirks as she adjusts her hands on the top of the steering wheel.

"Oh gag me with a spoon Layla." I hold my stomach as a joke and she laughs at me.

"Apparently he's hot." She raises her brows at me.

"Oh yeah? Apparently!" I chuckle. "Apparently." I repeated, snapping as we pulled into the Highschool parking lot.

"Sabrina just because you hate men doesn't mean the rest of us have to." She says, partially distracted trying to find a parking spot. "This is why we get here early." She sighs out while pulling into a spot that was a good distance away from the school.

"I don't hate men. I just hate Steve." I spit out.

She stares at me blankly as she turns the car off. "Yeah, and men."

"I'm just saying. Don't believe everything you hear. What if he's not-"

The loud rumbling of an engine cuts me off. Layla and I whip our heads around to try and find the source of the noise.

And there it was. A blue Camaro zooms around and finally parks by it's self. As soon as the car stopped, a young red haired girl rushes out and throws her skateboard on the ground before rolling away towards the middle school.

We didn't take our attention away though, and neither did everybody else that was watching. We'd never seen this car before and Hawkins was a small town so how the hell could we miss this loud ass car?

Finally, the door opens and we're greeted with a tall, hot boy dressed in denim, complemented with a white shirt and black boots. I look at Layla and her mouth that was wide open in shock. Honestly, I couldn't lie, I was a bit shocked too and his messy, blonde mullet and sunglasses didn't make it any better whatsoever.

He scoped the place out with a disgusted look on his face before flicking his cigarette on the ground, and with that he was gone.

We were no better than all of the other people staring at him and his ass. I was disappointed in myself but for the life of me I couldn't pull my eyes away from this man.

"Believe me now?" Layla grins and I roll my eyes.

He was gorgeous but I wasn't going to willingly admit that out loud.

-

   "Y'know I get that we don't have all of our classes together but just ONE class?!" Layla groans, smacking her schedule.

I laugh at her as we maneuver through everybody, trying to find our lockers. They had stayed the same the whole year but for some reason the school just had to switch it up on us.

Finally, after some trial and error we made it to our lockers. It sucked because the location was so far away from my first period and I already knew I was going to be late to class on my first day.

"At least I have gym 7th period this year." I tell her as I attempted to open my locker. Every year I had trouble with this.

"Yeah remember when you had gym during 2nd when we were freshmen?" She laughs as she recalls the memory. "And if I remember right, who was in the class after that?" She teases.

"Ha. Ha. Layla very funny." I shoot her a look as the locker finally popped open.

"Oh yeah! Steve! How was it showing up drenched in sweat? Bet he thought that was hot huh?" She raised her brows and elbowed my shoulder, while I continued to stare her down.

"I'm already sick of you."

"Well, good thing the bell is about to ring. Don't be late." She winks while walking away. Her class was only a couple doors down, meanwhile mine was 2 hallways away.

She was right. The bell rang and each second, more and more people started disappearing inside of their class.

"Shit." I mutter, slamming the locker and quickly making my way to my class. Eventually I started to run because I already knew this was going to be embarrassing.

My first class was science, so I knew the teacher. I had him prior to this year and he was pretty calm but it wasn't him I was worried about. It was the students.

"Shit shit shit." I repeated as I tried the door, but it wouldn't budge. I kept trying the handle until the door opened causing me to stumble inside of the class room.

Shit.

"Ms. Carter." My teacher addressed me with a concerned look.

I chuckle awkwardly and stand up straight. Everything in me told me not to look at my classmates because I knew they were all staring at me.

"Late on the first day? That didn't happen last year." I knew he was indirectly asking me why I was late.

Soon enough I gave up and looked in front of me. A lot of familiar faces were there. Tina, Tommy, Carol, Vicky and one other. It was the same guy from earlier. The really hot one that rode in with his car like he owned the place. He was shrugged up back against the chair, I watched as his fingers fiddled with the wooden pencil. It was weird because even without saying one word to him, I still had this feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"Sabrina." My teacher snapped me back to reality.

I look at him. "Sorry. The location of my locker isn't very convenient, sir." I explained as he nodded.

"Okay well, take that seat right there." He points and I turn my head to see that he was talking about the seat right in front of Tommy. Steve's best friend.

Right next to Tommy was that boy.

A sigh escapes my mouth before I slowly trudge over and take my seat in front of him.

"Okay class, as I was saying. This year will be easy as long as you cooperate with me. Respect me and I'll respect you..."

I really didn't want to listen to this whole speech this morning, considering I was going to have to listen to it 8 other times today. So, I lean forward and rest my chin on my hands.

My mind drifted off to other things. I stared at this bottle of water that a girl had on her desk, as I continued to stare the water started to move. I bit my lip and held my sleeve up to my nose as I concentrated on it. Eventually, I ended up completely zoning out, nothing occupying my mind.

Until Tommy's annoying ass hit me with a piece of paper.

"Sabrina." He whispered.

"Fuck off Tommy." I muttered back, trying to keep my focus. But it was no use, I lost control of the water and wasn't going to bother trying again. My nose was bleeding already so I wipe it with my sleeve, luckily I had a dark shirt on.

"Steve says he's sorry."

This time I did turn around. Because if I have to hear Steve's name one more time I think I'll have to leave.

"Tell Steve that he can suck a dick." I smile and flip Tommy off.

That joke earned a chuckle from the boy beside of him. I glance at him before looking back at Tommy.

"Come on Sabrina, don't be a bitch." He pokes his lip out.

"Cry me a river.." I scoff before turning around.

Behind me I hear Carol mock me, followed by laughs. It should've made me mad but all I did was laugh quietly at them. If they thought I was missing out by leaving Steve then they were wrong.

"That's all I have for today. I don't care what you do as long as you don't break anything." The teacher finishes before walking to his desk and sitting down.

I sigh and close my eyes. It was only the first period of the day and I was already exhausted, but that was probably my fault for playing around with that water.

Soon the bell rang and I was the first one up and out of there. Not waiting for Tommy and the rest of them to bother me anymore. But it seemed as if everywhere I went there was always a problem.

I tried walking out of the door but I guess someone needed to leave quicker than I did. Someone pushed passed me causing me to stumble forward, as soon as I look up I'm greeted with a denim jacket in my face. I look up further just to see a dirty, blonde mullet. It was him again.

"Hey.." I coughed out.

He ignored me.

"Hey!" I repeated, louder.

That's when he turned around. "What the hell do you want?" He shot.

"Do you know what manners are? You could've said excuse me."

I waited for an answer but all he did was glare at me. Was this guy deaf? He finally opened his mouth but all he did was scoff before turning attempting to turn around again.

"Are you serious right now?"

He sighs and turns around again. "If you're so fucking upset then why don't you just stay out of my way." I guess that was final because he was gone before I could form any words to answer.

"Asshole." I muttered before walking in the opposite direction.

-

Eventually I made it to fourth period without another
wonderful interaction with Tommy or that other guy. I really needed to learn what his name was.

"Sabrina, finally." She groaned as she threw her bag down and sat beside of me. "You won't believe the day that it's been and it's only fourth period."

Tell me about it.

"Turns out I have third with Steve." She rolls her eyes and I laugh at her.

Just as I was about to ask her a question, guess who walks through the door. The man himself.

"And apparently fourth." I mutter as I flash her a glance.

Steve and I looked at each other for a brief moment before looking away. He made me so mad and as if my luck couldn't have gotten worse, not too far behind him was the boy with the mullet.

"Oh my lord. Sabrina look."

"I'm looking." I mumble out.

I scan around the room for open seats. There was one open next to me but there was also two open in the back. I knew he wasn't going to sit next to me if he didn't have to so I wasn't worried about.

"He's so hot Sabrina." She whispers to me.

I nod slowly, mostly trying not to look at him as he walked to the back of the room.

As class continued on the only thing on my mind was him and what his name was.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.6K 2.6K 66
π•Žπ•€π•ƒπ”» 𝕃𝕆𝕍𝔼 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ❝Is this Lover's Lake?❞ I asked. ❝Yep.❞ ❝Why did you bring me here? We're not a couple.❞ ❝We don't have to be a c...
94.2K 1.2K 41
You move to Hawkins, Indiana for 12th grade With a step sister, Stephanie, step mother mother and abusive father. What happens when the most popular...
94.4K 3K 18
"I fucking hate you." His hand slowly comes up to wipe the tears he had caused. "I know." *This is going to be a painfully accurate representation of...
12.1K 269 30
Two seemingly broken people seem to find something truly amazing within one another in the small town of Hawkins, Indiana. What started out as annoya...