✧𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞✧

By Bear_Moy

He sat on the edge of the bed and felt like throwing up, he wanted to curl up in a ball and just sink far do... More

Members.
1.
2.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21
22.
23.
24
25. ⁉️⁉️
26. ‼️‼️
27.‼️‼️
28.⚠️⚠️
29 ( Spoiler)
29.
30 (Spolier)
30.
❤︎︎
31
Bonus chapter/ chapters?? comming up!
Bonus chapter.

3.

1K 28 4
By Bear_Moy

[Authors pov]

As Justin was talking with the other members and including his bf he could see Oliver coming back downstairs and followed by Darren.Oliver went back to the others but as for Darren he goes to the kitchen looking like he hasn't slept in days.
Justin felt worried and concerned as he saw Darren he was worried if he was sick or feeling down so se excuse himself from the rest to go chat with Darren.He then walks over to Darren who was already getting a drink from the fridge.

"Hey Uhm Dar? Are u feeling okay." Justin ask slowly going up to him.

"Yes." Darren simply answered but obviously Justin didn't believe him.

"Darren I know your not okay just talk to me-"

"What part of fine do u not understand?" Darren interrupted justin.

"Wha- oh, I'm sorry." Justin apologized as he look at Darren.

"Don't apologize if it isn't your fault." Darren said with a stern straight voice as he walks away with his drink and headed back upstairs.

"What...? M-maybe he just needs some space." Justin mumbles to himself by the way darren acted towards him.

Justin's pov:

I could feel something was really off, darren look like he hasn't slept in a couple days and his nose look so red aswell as his cheeks, it look like he was crying but I wanted to know why he's my friend and I'll do anything to make sure if he was okay...but I think he needs some space...

As I was countering I was interrupted by a pair of arms wrapping around my waist as I smiled knowing who it was.

"You okay?" I heard nick say as he kiss my neck.

"Mhm, just tired." I say as I turned around to face him.

"Oh okay, we'll unfortunately I have to go early because of some family issues." Nick say I as he gave me another quick peck.

"Oh it's totally fine !" I say as I hug him.

He then kiss me as he walk towards the door waving at me once again, as soon as he left all the members went towards me like fresh men girls having a girl talk with the popular girl about their crush.

"Y'all so cute omg!" Ryan said tugging my sweater as I blushed.

"Sooooo how's it been how's a been~" Regie teases as I blush even more.

"Ya! Shut up already." I quickly said as I could feel my face getting hot because of embarrassment.

As everyone was asking me questions I could spot Darren front the top of the stairs staring at me with a disappointed type look, I felt bad for some reason but I didn't know what was wrong with him so I just tried to Ignored it sense he was probably just upset about something, but something's telling me I needed to find out.

"Hey Oli? Can I talk to you for a minute?" I ask oli pulling him aside.

"Yeah?" Oliver ask me.

"Well is Darren doing okay? He looks very tired." I say seeing Oliver's face expression change.

"Yeah..He's just tired." I hear Oli say making me feel upset.

"Oh then I hope he feels okay.." I say as I smile and leave.

[Authors pov]

After Justin left Oliver could feel his heart breaking for Darren, he knew what was the real reason and had to lie to someone about it.It didn't feel good to lie but Oli had no choice he didn't want to betray Darren especially because he promised him he wouldn't tell anyone...As Oliver was countering Manger Ty comes in calling everyone to the living room with a bright smile on his face.

Ty: "Alright boys I have some exciting news—Wait where's Dar bear?"

Oliver: "He doesn't feel good."

Ty: "Oh alright, I'll tell him."

Seb: "What's up?"

Angel: "It's pretty common but also different in a way."

Justin: "Like what?"

Ty: "So basically we are moving BUT! This house is very nice, there's a big backyard, pool and other things!"

Regie: "Awesome!"

Ryan: "SHEEESSHHHH!"

Oliver: "Omg! I gotta get Darren."

Oliver says as he rushes upstairs excited.

*BARGE*

Darren: "Jesus bro! Knock atleast."

Oliver: "Dar! We are moving! We have to pack our bags by tomorrow."!

Darren: "Oh! Okay.."

Oliver: "Hey..Cheer up Dar, I know it's tuff but maybe you'll find someone else."

Darren: "Thanks Oli but my heart still has him.."

Oliver softly smiles as he shuts the door behind him gently.

—————

It was the next day came and everyone was running around the house like a mess packing there bags, cleaning, picking up, organizing and other stuff.Everyone was very excited for their new house and new chapter, everyone then Finished packing all their things and belongings as they all head out the house.They all got in the car and got settled in the car.

-Few minutes later-

All: "Woahhh!"

Angel park the car in front of a beautiful house with a cute garden in the front of where the entrance was.

Everyone immediately rush out the car and went inside to explore as some explored outside.Angel, Justin, Seb and Ryan explored the outside as Ty, Regie, Oli, kane & manger Ty explored the inside.

Justin: "Woah! This is a beautiful garden."

Justin said touching the flowers.

Ryan: "Literally! I love the red ones over there."

Ryan says as he goes to the red flowers at the other side.

Seb: "Wow, it's very pretty out here."

Angel: "Yes indeed."

Seb: "Yes, anyways Ry Ry wait up!"

Sebastian says trying to catch up to Ryan who was going to the backyard.

Angel: "Alright then, Justin! How you like the new house so far?"

Justin: "It's pretty! I can't wait to see more of it other then the outside."

Angel: "I agree."

They both started laughing as someone was staring at them from a window.

Oliver: "Yoo Dar check out this roo—DARREN stop admiring already."

Darren: "Huh—what? Oh sorry, which room."

Oliver: "Oh boi Darren, just come."

Oliver says as he grabs Darren by the wrist and brings him down the hall.

Oliver: "Look at this massive room!"

Darren: "WOAH! Do you think we will get our own rooms?"

Oliver: "unfortunately I don't think so but it's still worth it ?"

Darren: "Yeah I guess."

Ty: "EVERYONE IN THE LIVING FOR THE ROOMMATE DECISION!"

Everyone rush to the living room finding some where to sit on the couch.

Ty: "Alright so I choose the roommates, these will be people who haven't been roommates yet to make it fair."

Oliver: "Sounds good."

Ty: "Alright, Soo Uhm Oliver and Regie, Justin and Darren and Ryan & Seb.

Justin: "Oh sounds good, come on Dar let's pick a room."

Darren: "W-what-?! Oh yeah!"

Oliver: "R-Regie-?"

Regie: "I want a big room."

Ryan: "Ugh I gotta deal with annoying Seb."

Seb: "I'm not that annoying."

Ryan: "Oh yes you are."

Seb: "Yeah, yeah."

They all go and pick out there rooms....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Mine By Kate

Romance

260K 6.7K 65
" what's wrong," he asked, fucking tears, now I have to answer him " nothing I'm fine," I said he scoffed " I didn't ask are you okay but obviously y...
20.7K 1.2K 41
He tightly grabs me by my waist and he holds me in place while I still continue to get captivated by whatever it is that is happening here. "Tell me...
1.6K 46 17
I apply pressure to the bullet hole. The pain nearly causes me to grow numb. Darren scoops me up into his arms as he tries to avoid sudden danger. Hi...
529 14 25
"You ruined me, you ruined us." Tears were dripping down by face endless, like sweats in striking heats. the only difference was the weather was now...