ɪɴᴄʟɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ | 𝗴𝗮𝗮𝗿𝗮

By s1824723

(ONGOING) ⇨***Naruto***⇦ Cover Made By: @Raiphoria More

𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁 + 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗥𝗲𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀
𝟭 | 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗪𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝗪𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿
𝟯 | 𝗗𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗼𝗻 𝗝𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗵𝘂𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗸𝗶
𝟰 | 𝗨𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝗪𝗲 𝗠𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗔𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻
𝟱 | 𝗞𝗼𝗻𝗼𝗵𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗩𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗴𝗲
𝟲 | 𝗔𝗰𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗺𝘆
𝟳 | 𝗘𝗻𝗲𝗺𝘆𝘀 𝗼𝗿 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀?
𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗖𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿!

𝟮 | 𝗧𝘄𝗼 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀

57 15 17
By s1824723

𝐀 𝐆𝐚𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

And so there two

Two monsters in the same village

Lonely yet not so lonely anymore

What's gonna happen?

Well just read and you might find out-

(Age 6 -Sunagakure village)

𝕴t has been one full year since me and Gaara first met.

We were now the best of friends, yet to the people we were only bigger threats to the village. 

Sometimes me and Gaara would hold hands walking through the village, both of us clinging onto our stuffed toys.

But the thing is we didn't do that for fun, me and Gaara were genuinely scared of what the people would do to us if they got the chance. 

Just two monsters

It's hard being the village monster, nobody truly loved you, it was all put behind a cheap fake smile.

I hated it

But Gaara was always there for me, and I was always there for him.

That promise we made a year ago? Well, we have kept it ever since. I enjoyed hanging out with Gaara.

He really brought out the happy side of me. I liked that about him. He was a nice person that made me have these things flying in my stomach. 

It kind of felt as if I had butterflies in my stomach, 

yeah, 

butterflies. 

I had butterflies in my stomach. 

It wasn't a bad feeling, I think. It felt actually good. I didn't know what it meant though, yet I had no elder to ask for help on this new feeling. 

So I decided it was the feeling of true friendship

I wondered if Gaara felt the true friendship too. 

I hoped so.

But enough about that, today was an awful day. Worse than any other day.

Me and Gaara were just playing tag, far away from the other kids at the playground we were in. The kids were playing ball, they weren't bothering us so I didn't matter what they did.

Suddenly the ball the kids were playing with had been accidentally thrown up onto a high overhang.

The kids tried to get the ball back but they just weren't tall enough. 

Me and Gaara decided to help get the ball back using our water and sand. Lowering the ball down slowly moving the ball into Gaara's grasp. 

The kids stared in horror at the two of us as they began to run away. "Wait," I heard Gaara whisper as his sand began to slither toward one of the kids.

Gaara's sand grabbed a child's foot and broke it. "Ahhh!" The boy let out a scream as a man with blond hair stepped in, saving the little boy from any more pain. 

I assumed the man was Gaara's guardian as the sand had retreated back. "Monster!" The kids yelled off in the distance as tears started to appear in the corner of my eyes. 

I fell to the ground trying to wipe the tears that had started to pour as Gaara kneeled down holding my shoulders in a comforting way, tears also starting to build up in his eyes.

"That's enough Gaara," Gaara's guardian said. 

Gaara looked down ashamed of himself. 

"Why am I like this?" Both kids thought.

It's so strange when you cry, 

your heart is completely broken

And the ache

Oh, how I hate the aching that is included when you cry.

This world is full of hatred

Bad people

Unfairness

Yet why did I have to be the one to be hated on? The bad kid? Treated unfairly

You thought to yourself as you lay in your bed, squeezing your stuffed pig tightly. 

Gaara on the other hand had it just the same, 

I would give my life just for him to be happy and for me not to be miserable anymore. 

Yet Gaara is the only person keeping me from committing suicide. Yes, a six-year-old would know that word, especially a six-year-old with no parents. 

You screamed into your pillow angrily. 

What was your purpose in this cruel world?

What was your purpose? 

Why was I born?

Why?

Why!

Why!? 

You cried into your pillow, soft sobs coming from your mouth. 

What you didn't notice is that your water, from your bottle began to float around you.

I am so lucky to have Gaara,

You thought once more.

I'm glad Gaara is in my life,

"What would I do without him?"

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 7.3K 103
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
568K 9K 125
You can clearly tell who my favorite drivers are....
2M 57.3K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
1.2M 41.3K 86
As a Jedi padawan, gaining a Master is like a dream come true. It's one step closer to reaching knighthood, and then to reaching Master. But that dr...