๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ// ๐Š๐ข๐ง๐  ๐†...

By KatLanna

๐€๐ง๐ง๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐†๐ž๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข... More

๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐ˆ. ๐Ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐ˆ๐ˆ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ. ๐€ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐
๐•. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐›๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐•๐ข. ๐‹๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐•๐ข๐ข. ๐’๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ
๐•๐ข๐ข๐ข. ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐
๐ˆ๐ฑ. ๐‘๐ฎ๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฌ

๐ข๐ฏ. ๐‚๐จ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง

4.1K 178 5
By KatLanna

𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

"How long will the king be here Brimsley?" Anne asks as she enters the library.

"Your majesty me I remind you of the agreement" Brismsley states as she rolls her eyes.

"The coronation is in a few days, at least then I can do something more then sit in this house"

"The coronation is something everyone is looking forward to your majesty And I am more than sure you will be a good Queen"

"Lets hope I am a better Queen than wife"

************************************

Anne stood at the side as she watched the coronation being held, she had been crowned Queen and now she was watching as George finally became the king of England. She couldn't help but miss her brother. This was a big event for both her and her family back in scotland. There was nothing that could let her escape this anymore. So she had to do what she was there for.

George walked over to Anne with the crown on his head and offered his hand out to her. She Immediately accepted it, placing her hand in his.

She knew people were watching and she didn't want to cause a scandal.

George and Anne walked through the big hall passing the crowds as they cheered. They both made their way to the carriage. And could not wait until they were both back at Buckingham house.

************************************

Anne entered the house at George's side and pulled her hand out of his.

"Get this off my head" Anne spoke as a maid rushed over and helped her take the crown off.

Anne then turned around and met George's eyes.

"Dinner" George suggested as Anne sighed.

"Of course" Anne whispered as the two made their way to the dining hall. Brimsley and Reynolds followed suit.

Anne walked over to the table to see everything set. Just as it always was. George went over to help but stopped when Anne took a seat herself.

He glanced over at her as he walked to the other end of the table and pulled the chair out and took a seat as she had.

The two ate in silence. Not having any words to say to each other. Anne didn't want to speak to George. It was as if he was keeping something form her.

And that was true. George was trying to be careful, he was trying to stay away from her. Keep her out of his life and safe.

Anne didn't each much, she wasn't that hungry or even in the mood to sit and have people stare at her. She had gown through that all day. The Cornation was to much. And she just wished to all it a night.

So without asking she stood up catching her husband's attention. And everyone else's that stood in the room.

"Anne" George looked up at her as everyone else looked away everyone but Brimsley and Reynolds "What are you doing"

"It's been a long day George and I wish to make my way to bed" Anne admits as George stands up.

"I'll walk you as our Rooms are close to each other "

"If that Is what you wish husband"

************************************

Just as dinner was Anne and George walked quietly with Brimsley and Reynolds both five steps behind them.

Anne stops as Brimsley clears his throat "What is it Brimsley"

"The agreement your majesty's" Brimsley reminds the two as Anne rolls her eyes.

"It has been a long day and we do not need to follow this agreement" Anne spoke turning to George "Do we"

"No no we don't" George Replies as he goes to walk of but Reynolds stops him "But we do need an heir, as soon as we can"

"It is our duty" Anne adds "And the sooner it is done the sooner I can start spending my time With important people or even perhaps my dog"

"Are you coming?" George snaps ignoring his wife's comment.

"Of course like I said the sooner the better"

George walks off into his room with Anne behind him as Reynolds and Brimsley stand next to each other.

"Your Queen had a mind of her own" Reynolds speaks up.

"And that is why she makes a good Queen."Brimsley states" And what she said is true the sooner she is with heir the sooner she can get back to spending time with more important people"

"And the king can get back to his studying"

************************************
"Your saying I the Queen cannot host a ball or even a social event" Anne questions "And why is that so"

"It's the king wishes you majesty" Brimsley tells her "He is rather a private person"

"I have seen that but surely I can host a ball. The season is coming and I'd like to be apart of it, I was never apart of it in Scotland" Anne admits.

"Your majesty you and the king won't be attending any balls ethier"

Anne turns around and looks at Brimsley "We cannot even attend a ball. Who said so, The king or the dowager princess"

"Your majesty"

"It's fine I can at least do other things, Cant I"

"Your are the Queen you can do as you wish"

"Expect make friends, go to balls or even host them" Anne groans "It's fine all will be well. I think I shall go on a walk in the gardens"

"Would you wish to be alone your majesty"

"If I'm aloud to be alone in the gardens yes"

Brimsley nods his head as she sends him a smile "I must remind you that there will be guards close by your majesty for your safety. And not too wander to far his majesty is speaking with someone in the gardens"

"I Shall keep my distance do not worry and I won't be gone long"

************************************

Anne walked along the gardens of Buckingham house. She knew at all times there would be people around watching her every movement. Not for her own sake but for the future kings. She now knew the only reason she was helpful to George and the crown was for her womb.

She couldn't deny that she wanted to leave England. Return to her brother and sister. Go back to her normal life in Scotland. But that was far too late. So Anne was going to try to make the best of it all. She was going to try to be a good Queen and Mother. She couldn't care less about trying to be a good Wife. George had made it clear that she was only there to produce the next line of royals.

Anne walked smiled softly looking down at some flowers that were around her. Her Attention didn't stay on the flowers for long as she looked up and not that far away was her husband in the gardens with Reynolds and another man.

She paid close attention as the man began walking off leaving George and Reynolds by themselves. It didn't take long for George to be told by Reynolds that Anne had been watching.

"Reynolds what is it" George snaps as Reynolds gestures him to look in the direction of Anne "Anne, what is she doing out here"

"Your majesty she was watching, The Queen saw the doctor" Reynolds stated as Anne started walking away.

George sighs hoping Anne knew nothing, he had to make sure she knew nothing. For his and her own sake.

He was going to speak with her.

************************************
"Brimsley we need to speak" Anne tells him as he looks at her.

"Your majesty" Brimsley nods his head "Whatever you wish to speak about we can"

"I take it you know who the man was with my husband" Anne asks as Brimsley stays quite "Brimsley who was that man"

"A doctor your majesty"

"Why was George seeing a doctor"

"I cannot say because I do now. If I knew your majesty Id tell you straight away"

"You would"

"I do not serve the King your majesty, I serve you and I swore you could trust me. And I attend to keep my promise"

"And I am grateful for your honesty Brimsley and grateful I have someone I can trust and speak to" 

************************************

"George" Anne greeted her husband as she walked into his room. She heard the doors closed and knew if she needed Brimsley he would only be on the other side of the doors.

"Why were you walking alone in the gardens" George speaks up.

"Am I not aloud to even do that" Anne snaps back "I see no problem with walking in our gardens"

"You were alone Anne, you should always have Brimsley at your side"

"I was told otherwise. From both my brother and the Dowager Princess. I know of what I'm aloud to do and not" Anne admits "I've been told multiple times and I am trying my hardest. You're the one being secretive"

"Anne"

"I would think I would be the one seeing Doctors as you know We need a child" Anne reminds him "But no here we are, Are you unwell George. Is there something I do not know"

"You know everything your suppose to know"

"Then why were you speaking with a Doctor George"

"Because I am the king and I have no heir. I was getting results of a check up" George lies as Anne nods her head.

"Well then if that is all i think I shall retire"

"The now" George mutters.

"Yes and to my own room."

"Anne dont do that"

"I can do as I please, I am the Queen and you are the king. You can keep whatever you are from me and I can sleep in my own room" Anne snaps as she walks out without another word.

An- Hope everyone is liking the story :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.6K 2.6K 26
~Made me say, You know what I like, like, like, like~ ~ I'm alright on my own, But with you I'm in the zone~ Love was something most people forgot du...
271K 9K 25
โI hear the preacher say speak now or forever hold your peaceโž โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€๐Ÿ’œ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› the crown needs a new heir _________________...
115K 2K 22
| 18+ | A stubborn lady and her irresistible Viscount. ๐„๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š ๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐จ๐ง - She and her family moved back to Grosvenor Square in Mayfair...
170K 3.8K 21
A Bแด‡ษดแด‡แด…ษชแด„แด› Bส€ษชแด…ษขแด‡ส€แด›แดษด Sแด›แดส€ส in which Elena Bennet gets caught up in a forbidden romance. โ€ผ๏ธ Does not follow the exact story lineโ€ผ๏ธ