𝐆𝐄𝐄𝐊 , 𝚛. 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜

By designersadness

"randy 'the geek' meeks right here in the flesh." . ˚◞♡ ⃗ *ೃ༄ started ; 1/22/22 ended ; 7/2/23 . ˚◞♡ ⃗ *ೃ༄ ... More

. ˚◞♡ ⃗ *ೃ༄ 𝙜𝙚𝙚𝙠
˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙘 𝙜𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙧𝙮
˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ 𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙨
˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ 𝙖𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚
𝙘𝙝. 𝙯𝙚𝙧𝙤 - 𝙬𝙝𝙤𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚
𝙘𝙝. 𝙤𝙣𝙚 - 𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙠-𝙚𝙧
𝙘𝙝. 𝙩𝙬𝙤 - 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙚?
𝙘𝙝. 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 - 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧
𝙘𝙝. 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧 - 𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨
𝙘𝙝. 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 - 𝙜𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚
˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ 𝙖𝙘𝙩 𝙩𝙬𝙤
𝙘𝙝. 𝙨𝙞𝙭 - 𝙨𝙩𝙪 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙧
𝙘𝙝. 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 - 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮
𝙘𝙝. 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 - 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠
𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚 - 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙜𝙚

𝙘𝙝. 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚 - 𝙛𝙞𝙣

96 7 0
By designersadness

When Stu does come back, everyone continues watching Halloween before the phone rings, Randy picks it up, "Hello... yeah.. holy shit!" Randy pauses the movie and everyone protest, Randy had dropped the phone. "Listen up, they found Principal Himbry dead. He was gutted and hung from the goal post on the football field." The teens start to scramble out of the house, "Let's get over there before they pry his body down!" One teen exclaims — Stu follows the teens out leaving Sybil and Randy alone, he unpauses the movie, "We were just getting to the good part." He mumbles making Sybil rub his shoulders, she kisses his head — "It's okay Randy, I'll watch it with you." A blood curdling scream comes from the television which makes Sybil jump, "I have a crush on you." Randy is drunk out of his mind. "I know." Sybil smiles at his words before the sound of stomping from upstairs distracts her. Looking at the phone, she places it it back on the receiver before picking it up and dialing her home phone. It rings a few times, "Hello?" Her brother answers making Sybil sigh in relief, "Hey, are you okay?" Daniel nods, "Yeah, are you? No psycho killers nearby?" He jokes making Sybil chuckle, "Nope, just Randy. Remember to lock all the doors." Daniel huffs a laugh, "I know. I love you." Sybil smiles, "Love you too."

Daniel hangs up the phone and Sybil places the phone back on the receiver. Randy is fixated on the television so Sybil places a kiss on his temple, "I'll be right back." She says making Randy look at her, "You can't say that." She laughs, "Randy, do you genuinely think that me saying that means I'll automatically die?" He nods. "You're silly, I promise I won't die." Before Randy can protest anymore, Sybil leaves the room — Randy grabs a pillow off the couch and hugs it to his body. He watched as Jamie Lee cried, thinking that Michael Myers was gone, "Behind you Jamie." Randy called to the television, "Come on, behind you Jamie." Michael was right behind her — just like how the masked killer was behind Randy — "Behind you!" Randy slurred before Michael attacked Jamie Lee. Randy shook his head, as if she could've heard him. A sound distracts the masked killer from Randy — making them leave the room, Randy sighs before glancing behind him, just missing the masked killer.

—🔪—

Sybil walks through the giant Macher mansion before hearing a thump — she's drawn to the sound and quickly opens the door to a random room, "Sid? Billy?" No answer. She walks in — back towards the door. Deciding not to investigate a room by herself, she turns around — quickly meeting the punch someone just threw at her, "Fuck!" She exclaims as she cradles her face in pain — she looks up and sees that it's the masked killer, the one that attacked her and her brother those many nights ago. Sybil holds back her tears as she tries to put up a fight — getting stabbed in the shoulder in the process — she screams for Randy. The masked killer throws her head against the wall which causes it to start bleeding, she sees stars as she goes to get up, only to be slashed on the cheek before getting punched again, she swore she heard the person telling her to stay down but that's the opposite of what she did. "Randy!" She yelled as she crawled out of the room before quickly kicking the killer in the knee, causing them to fall. Getting up to her feet, Sybil runs down the stairs, "Randy!" She cried.

—🔪—

Running into the living room, Sybil climbs over the couch and grabs Randy, "We need to go. Please Randy." Even though he's inebriated — Randy nods and gets up, "Holy shit, what happened? Is the killer here?" He asks as they run out of the house, hand in hand. Sybil nods, "Yeah, which is exactly the reason why we need to go. We need to go get help." The two run outside and see the garage door, Tatum's body hanging out of the doggy door, "I'm gonna be sick." Randy gags but Sybil pulls him away from the scene. They then see Gale's news van. "Gale!" Sybil yells, they run towards it. They run to the drivers side, Randy knocks on her door rapidly which causes Gale to hit him with the butt of Dewey's gun. Gale drives off — screaming — she's just as horrified as them. "Randy! Are you okay?" Sybil holds the teen in her arms, a bruise forming on his head. Sybil hears a crash in the distance. "I'm fine.. I think." Randy blinks a few times before looking at Sybil, "Are you okay?" She shrugs, "I'll answer that question later." The two begin to run back to the house before they see a figure approaching from the inside of the house.

The two hide behind a few bushes, as the figure stumbles out onto the porch, Sybil soon realizes it's, "Dewey!" She goes to move toward him but she gets held back by Randy, she watches as Dewey's knees buckle and it appears that he has a knife in his back — he falls and passes out — behind him is the masked killer. Sybil covers her mouth as she goes to scream, tears run down her face and Randy holds her close. They watch as the masked figure appears to be looking at someone, they grab something off of Dewey and walk towards something — "The van... maybe Gale's still alive... maybe it's Sidney." Sybil realizes and the sounds of screaming coming closer proves her right. "Oh my god." Sybil gets up but just as she does — Stu's arms wrap around her, "Where you goin' baby?" He asks and Randy looks on in fear, "Stu, what're you doing?" Randy questions with a gulp. Stu's eyes are dark, he looks dangerous, "I'm taking what's mine. My final girl."

Sybil's eyes widen as Stu holds a knife up to her neck. "Stu.. please.." He shushes her — Randy is only looking at Sybil, he's scared. "Let's get rid of the killer, shall we?" Stu laughs wildly but as he does, Sybil elbows him in the stomach causing him to loosen his grip — she pushes him away as she grabs Randy's arm and they begin to run back to the house. As they do, they see Sidney. Sybil begins to cry out, "Sidney! Sidney wait!" Sidney turns as she's on the porch, "We gotta get out of here Sid." Randy says but as the two move forward — Sidney holds up a gun, she's bloodied and cut, "Stop right there." Randy and Sybil hold their hands up, "Don't shoot." Randy pleads. "Don't come any closer." Sidney breathes heavily. "Listen to me Sid. We found Tate's body... she's dead.. she had to have been killed and Stu most definitely did it." Sybil confesses but before Sidney can say anything — Stu appears, "She's lying Sidney. She killed Tatum... and Billy." He cries. Sidney points the gun at him. "I didn't even know Billy was dead, holy shit." Sybil says making Sidney point the gun at her. "Her movie nut mind has snapped Sid, she's gone psycho. I bet you Randy helped her."

Stu tries to move closer to Sidney but she points the gun at him. "Don't listen to him. It's him." Randy exclaims and Sidney points the gun at him. Sidney doesn't know who to trust — she points the gun at Randy, then Sybil, then Stu — "Come on Sid. Give me the gun." Stu holds his hands out. "No Sid." Sybil and Randy protest. They move toward her but there's no time, Sidney must act now. "Fuck you all." She runs inside and closes the door before locking it. Sybil and Randy cry and protest as Stu pretends to. "Sid! Please! He's gone crazy!" Randy yells but it's too late. The couple look at Stu, he's holding the knife again. "Go." Sybil says and they start to run around the mansion, Stu following slowly.

—🔪—

Sidney is broken as she answers the ringing phone, "Please! God! Help me!" She cries but the voice on the phone is that of the killer, "Having fun Sidney?" She falls apart, "No!" She yells before slamming the phone down — disconnecting the call. A sound from upstairs makes her look up, she's shocked as she sees Billy stumbling, bloodied, "Sid." He gasps before falling down the stairs. "Oh god, Billy!" She runs over to him — she helps him up, "Give me the gun." He says dazed, Sidney gives the gun to him as the two limp to the front door. "Sid!" Sybil calls as she and Randy run through the living room. They step into the foyer and see Sidney and Billy. "Help, please, we're not the killers." Sybil begs as she looks between Sidney and Billy. "Stu's flipped out. He's gone mad." Slowly, a small smile creeps onto Billy's face, "We all go a little mad sometimes." Randy and Sybil are confused before suddenly, Billy holds the gun out and shoots Randy, who quickly falls to the ground. Sidney screams as Sybil fumes with anger. "Anthony Perkins, Psycho." Sidney watches Billy with wide eyes. "Sid." Sybil calls and she quickly goes to the girl, she hugs her, horrified of Billy.

Billy licks the blood off his fingers, "Corn syrup. Same stuff they used for pig's blood in Carrie." Billy's expression is one of pure evil. The two girls back towards the kitchen before running into the chest of Stu, his face blank — "Stu... please.. help us." Sidney looks up at Stu and Sybil pulls her away from him — the lanky teen holds a device up to his mouth as he smiles, "Surprise." His voice is modulated into the one of the killer. Sidney feels crazy as Sybil holds her tightly. The two bolt into the living room but that ends up with them getting trapped, they dash to the kitchen but before they can get out, Billy traps them — he holds the gun out, "Where ya goin'? It's not over yet. We've got one more surprise for you Sidney — Stu, I believe it's your turn." Stu grins as he nods, "Oh yeah." He holds his hands up, "I'll be right back!" Billy looks at the two girls, "What's wrong? You look like you've seen a ghost." The sound of shuffling comes from behind a door and Stu appears with Sidney's father — bound and gagged — he's terrified and very much alive. "Dad!" Sidney yells. Stu places the cellular phone into Sidney's dad's pocket, "Guess I won't be needing this anymore." He giggles exaggeratedly. "Why are you doing this?" Sidney cries.

"It's all part of the game Sidney called," Billy holds the voice modulator to his mouth, "guess how I'm gonna die!" Billy holds the gun up to her. "Fuck you." Billy smirks, "We already played that game. You lost, remember?" Sybil hides Sidney behind her. "How about... we leave Sid out of this?" Stu chuckles before grabbing her. "Me and you are gonna go play a game instead." Stu brings her to the living room — she pushes him away, "What do you want Stu?" The teen smiles, "You, I want you." She shakes her head, "Give me a break, you almost killed me, almost killed my brother!" Stu shushes her, "Your brothers annoying anyways." Sybil sees red as she lunges at Stu, they fight for the knife and soon Sybil puts her hand over Stu's and makes him stab himself in the gut — he groans, "Billy." Sybil gets off of him and goes to run but a bullet in her leg takes her down. "Sybil!" Sidney yells as she runs over — Billy helps Stu up. "You two are so dead!" Stu spits as he takes the knife out of his stomach.

Billy looks between the two, "You two have to die — no longer virgins." Stu snarls, "How could you even have sex with Randy? He's a geek!" Sybil smiles, "I already know that his dick is longer than yours!" Stu goes to fight her but Billy holds him back, he places his gun on the coffee table and looks at Stu, knife in hand. "Pretend this is all a scary movie Sid, how do you think it's gonna end?" Billy asks but Sidney doesn't answer. Stu's excited again, "This is the best part. Billy's got it all figured out, why do you think we kept your father alive for so long? Why did we save you for last?" Billy looks at Sidney, "You know what time it is Sid? It's after midnight, it's your mother's anniversary. We killed her exactly one year ago." Sybil looks at Sidney, "They killed your mom?" Sidney nods. Billy turns to Stu with the knife, they eye each other up — "Ready?" Billy asks Stu and he nods, "Yeah." Billy pulls the knife back and brings it forward quickly. Stu winces, "Jesus." Sidney and Sybil watch in horror. Stu smiles at the sight of the wound, "Good one. My turn." He takes the knife from Billy.

"Don't forget, stay to the side and don't go too deep." Billy reminds him and Stu follows, stabbing him causing him to double over. "Jesus... fuck that hurt." Sidney cries, "Stop it." Sybil holds her. "Got that ending figured out yet? Time's running out." Billy asks Sidney — he's squelching in pain. "Come on Sid. Think about it, your father is the chief suspect. We cloned his cellular. The evidence is there." Stu spits. Billy takes the knife and slashes at Stu's arm, two quick cuts before doubling over. "What if your father snapped? Your mom's anniversary set him off and he went on a murder spree, killing everyone..." Stu speaks up, he's clearly in pain, "Except for me and Billy... we were left for dead..." He drools. "And then he killed you and then shot himself in the head. It's a perfect ending." Billy smiles, "Everyone dies, but us. We get to carry on and plan the sequel. Let's face it, these days you gotta have a sequel." Stu takes the knife and cuts at Billy, as he does, Sybil grabs the gun and slides it away from the two, it stops in the foyer — "You sick fucks, you've seen one too many movies." Sidney seethes making Billy look at her, "Oh, Sid. Don't blame the movies... movies don't create psychos, movies just make psychos more creative." Stu staggers a bit. Sybil looks at them, "There's no retakes, what if it doesn't go as planned?" Billy glares at her, "That's it Billy, I can't take anymore. I'm feelin' a little woozy here."

Sybil can't help but be relieved. "Get the gun, I'll untie pops." Billy moves into the kitchen while Stu goes to the coffee table — he realizes the gun is gone — "Uh, Billy, the gun is gone." Sybil smiles, "What do you mean gone?" Stu shakes his head, "Like gone, nothing, nada!" Billy walks in, "It's on the table." Stu shakes his head, "No, it's not." Billy sees that Stu is telling the truth, "Where the fuck is it?" Sidney helps Sybil off the ground as a voice comes from the foyer, "Right here asshole." It's Gale, she's bruised up, her clothes tattered. "I thought she was dead." Billy says to Stu and he shrugs, "She looked dead. Still does." Gale holds the gun firm — "I've got an ending for you. The reporter left for dead in the news van comes to stumble upon you two dipshits, finds the gun, fumbles the plan, and saves the day." Sidney and Sybil stand behind Billy and Stu, "I like that ending." Sidney smiles, "Ditto." Sybil agrees. Billy lunges at Gale but she holds steady — Billy and Stu share a look, "She can't get both of us." Billy explains and Stu nods, "Odds are she'll miss anyway." In a mad rush, they storm Gale, she pulls the trigger but nothing happens — the safety is on.

She tries pulling it again and again but as she does — Billy slams her head into the door — she passes out and falls next to Dewey's body. "Cool move." Stu compliments as he watches Billy take the gun from Gale's hand. The two go back to the living room only to realize that Sidney and Sybil are gone — "Where'd they go?" Stu looks around, staggering now, bleeding heavily — only Sidney's father remains, alive, in the kitchen. "I don't know Billy, but I'm hurtin'." Stu slurs, blood and spit starting to come out of his mouth. "Where the fuck did they go?" Billy isn't even paying attention to Stu at this point. Stu sits down in a nearby chair — suddenly, the phone rings, Billy answers it, smearing blood all over the phone. "Hello?" He grins out. "Are you alone in the house?" It's the modulated voice they had used — Billy looks and sees that the cellular phone isn't in Sidney's dad's pocket anymore. "You bitch! Where are you?" Billy yells. "Oh, Billy, you think I'd tell you where Sid is? First you have to play a game. It's called guess who just called the police and reported your sorry ass."

"Fuck!" Billy throws the phone at Stu — which hits his head — "Fucking hit me with the phone dick!" Stu continues to spit up blood. "Find her you dipshit." Billy orders but Stu is slumped, "I can't, I'm bad off Billy... you cut me too deep." Billy storms off as Stu holds the phone up to his ear, "So Stu, why'd you do it? Billy has a reason — a motive. What're you gonna tell the cops when they get here?" Sybil questions and Stu coughs, "Peer pressure... I'm far too sensitive." Billy storms back into the room before grabbing the phone from Stu — he's gone completely mad, "I'm gonna rip you up you bitch!" He yells, "Gotta find me first you pansy-assed mama's boy." Billy throws the phone and tears up the room in a mad fit of rage. He goes to the foyer and sees the closet door below the stairs, he advances slowly. He rips the door open and a ghostfaced killer lunges at him with an umbrella — the sharp end piercing him in the chest — Billy stumbles back, stunned, the person brings the umbrella down on him again and Billy watches as Sidney is the one underneath the mask. She throws it on him in disgust — as this happens, Randy slowly sits up, he's covered in blood — "You know what I hate about horror movies? The final scene... it just goes on and on... and it gets so stupid.."

As he says this, Sybil limps out of the closet and smiles at Randy, he smiles back — until a figure leaps at Randy, it's Stu — they fall back into the living room. "Randy!" Sybil limps after them as Sidney feels a hand wrap around her ankle, it's Billy. Randy and Stu fight in a dead lock and Sybil limps in, grabbing the knife nearby — the two teens roll around, punching and kicking. When Stu gets on top, Sybil stabs him and Randy rolls away from him, Stu coughs up blood as Sybil looks down at him — she gets behind the vcr and pushes it over onto Stu's face, he screams as he gets electrocuted before he goes still. Randy gets up and over to Sybil, "Jeez, what happened while I was out?" Sybil sighed, "I got shot by Billy." The two go back to the foyer and see Sidney standing ways away from Billy — "He's still alive, I think." She tells them before suddenly he gets up and runs at them with the knife he had. They all scream before bullets rip into the foyer and hit Billy in the chest. The teens look back to see Gale, gun in hand again, "Asshole." They all walk over to Billy — Sidney nudges him, "Careful, this is when the supposedly dead killer comes back for one last scare." Randy warns. Sidney takes the gun from Gale and as she does, Billy pops up yelling, Sidney holds the gun up and shoots him right between the eyes.

Thinking that the tension was all done for the night — Mr. Presscott falls into the hall — they all scream before Sidney smiles with tears in her eyes. "Oh, dad!" She runs over to him and begins to untie him. Randy and Sybil share a look, "I told you we'd be fine." Randy chuckles at her words, "Shush." He hugs her. "Oh, I do have a question." Sybil smiles, "And I have an answer." Randy gulps, "You wanna go on a... uh date?" Sybil looks at Randy — brows quirking — "Like a... date date?" Randy nods. "Of course I would Randy. We are dating after all." Sybil places a kiss on his lips as the sound of police sirens, ambulances, and news reporters showed that they were the survivors of the Woodsboro massacre.

—🔪—

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.6K 1.7K 15
☆。・:*:・°'𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐁𝐀𝐋。・:*:・°'☆ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 heather myers is far too in love with michael myers because he has the same last name as her. heat...
75.9K 2.5K 24
A sense of betrayal, I hate you. Chad Meeks Martin x Fem!OC Scream VI @eventualruin
96.2K 2.3K 20
[FINISHED] Stu Macher x fem!reader x Billy Loomis This is Angst!! __________________ in which a girl is obsessed with two psycho killers. ...
22.4K 879 11
discontinued - felling any foe with my gaze. mindy meeks-martin x fem!oc ( scream five ) cover by bvbyteeth ©nellc...