I want it all if you let me~...

By lizzie_olsens_

Elizabeth's cousin, Amber finally moved back to LA after living in the uk for a modeling job for over 6 years... More

characters and prologue.
Chapter One.
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Sorry
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen.
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapters twenty four
Chapter twenty five
No update
Chapter twenty six
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Sorry
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Sorry
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
The end

Chapter twenty three

1.7K 53 5
By lizzie_olsens_

Amber's pov-

I'm getting married today.

Oh shit, I'm getting married!

"Momma, can we cuddle?" Cosmo asked as he climbed out of his small travel bed and into the hotel bed with me.

"I always have time to cuddle my boy." I told him as I held him against my chest and I was about to fall asleep when mk and Ashley came walking into the room.

"There's my little dude!" Mk smiled as she scooped cosmo into her arms. "Auntie mk is gonna take you for a bath so you are nice and fresh for your suit while your momma gets a shower."

I kissed the top of my sons head before I watched them walk and and probably got to the twins room.

"Right, up you get!" Ash pulled me out of the bed and dragged me to the shower. "Get a shower then put the underwear and robe on and then we can head to moms room where everyone is getting ready."

I just rolled my eyes and quickly run back into the room to grab my phone, claiming I was go to put music on.

When ash left the bathroom to wait in the room, I quickly sent Scarlett a message telling her how much I love her and can't wait to see her.

I put my music on before going to get in the shower before Ashley burst in and took my phone.

"If you can't be trusted then you don't get your phone."

"Ash!"

"To bad now shower!" She teased as she waved my phone before leaving and shutting the door behind me.

I hate showering without music so this is such an unfair punishment for just texting my soon to be wife.

——————
"Oh my baby!" I exclaimed as I saw cosmo sat in his suit when I had finished getting my hair and make up finished. "You look absolutely adorable."

"You look like a princess momma!"

"Thank you baby! Did you enjoy your breakfast with nana?" I asked as I led us both over to the side of the room my dress was so my mom could help me into it.

"Yeah! I had pancakes and strawberries!" He told me as he bounced up and down happily. "But I miss roro and mommy."

"Me to buddy but we will see them later and when we do, we will all be a proper family." I kissed his cheek gently before allowing him to go play with Courtney.

I smiled at my little sister/ cousin who happily took my son into my arms as she pulled her phone out to allow him to play game on it.

"Let's get you into the dress because we have to get you to the photographer before we get in the car to the venue." Mom said as she unzipped the bag that my dress was being kept in.

(Her dress again just to remind you)

I had grown my hair out between the proposal and wedding so it would be easier to style.

—————
Scarlett's pov-

"You look beautiful mommy." Rose smiled as she walked into the room where I was having pictures taken, holding Lizzie's hand.

Amber and I agreed that Lizzie would be my maid of honor as she was my best friend and she decided she wanted Courtney to be hers as she didn't want to pick between the twins so they are both just bridesmaids.

"Thank you rose." I kissed the top of her head.

"How long till we see momma?" She asked as we finished the pictures and got ready to walk down the isle.

"Are you ready?" My dad asked as he took my arm as I watched my bridesmaids walk down the isle that led onto the beach.

"Always."

We walked down the isle and I saw rose happily standing with lizzie.

When we got to the end of the isle, I kissed my dads cheek before he went to sit down next to my mother.

All of Amber's bridesmaids came down the isle and after they all got settled on amber's side.

"Mommy!" Cosmo shouted as he ran down the isle and straight over to me and everyone cooed at his cuteness.

I knelt down the best I could in my dress and gave his forehead a soft kiss.

"Momma looks like a princess just like you!" He whispered to me like it was a secret.

"She always does." I told him lovingly. "Why don't you go stand with auntie Courtney?"

He nodded and went to stand with Courtney.

I had only met her a week ago and cosmo quickly made a connection with her and will not leave her alone unless it's for me or amber.

Suddenly Amber started walking down the isle, arm in arm with her mama.

I saw her look at the empty seat that we had left for her biological mom.

She only wanted one for her mom as she didn't even meet her father as he died before she was even born.

She placed her bouquet on the seat that was meant for her mom before giving her other mom a soft hug and walking the last few steps over to me.

"You look beautiful." She told me in a small whisper as her eyes scanned my face.

"And you look amazing too." I whispered back before the ceremony started.

——————

Scarlett Johansson

❤️2 million likes 💬1.6 million comments
Scarlett- marrying you is one of my favorite adventures, you are an amazing momma to our two kids and you are the most amazing and kindhearted woman that I have ever met.  Thank you for being my everything. I can't wait for what lies in store for a little family.

Comments-

Amber_Johansson- i love you so much❤️

Amberjohansson- am I going to have to change my name now?😂 congratulations!

Lizzie_olsen- you better look after my baby sister.

—————load more—————

Amber's pov-

"You are so cheesy." I mumbled into Scarlett's lips as we were slow dancing in the middle of other couples.

"You love me for it." She whispers back.

"Someone has too." I joked as I pulled away from the kiss and just rested my head against her shoulder as we swayed side to side.

"I'm happy that it's you then."

"Me too."
————-
"I can not wait to get into our room and have a bath." I sighed as we stood waiting in the reception of our hotel.

We had arrived in Italy over four hours ago but our room is still not ready and I'm exhausted.

"Can I join you?" Scarlett smirked as she sat in front of me with her cocktail that the staff had given us as an apology for taking so long.

We had been marred for just over 48 hours and they have been amazing, the day after the wedding we spent with the kids.

Just wanting to spend a nice calm day with them before we went on our honeymoon the next day.

"I wouldn't have it any other way."

—————
Not proof read
1174 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.9K 2.8K 37
Katie is 18, just graduated, has so many college options but she rather do photography. Only problem is her mother forbids it, among other things. S...
449K 10.4K 92
What happens when co-stars Elizabeth Olsen, and Marvel's newest addition, Avery King fall for each other? [Social Media] Elizabeth Olsen x Fem!reader
32.1K 1.5K 48
Elizabeth Olsen is an actor and incredibly talented, knows what she wants, she has the perfect boyfriend, the perfect job and life is just perfect. I...
367K 13.7K 40
You're Lizzie's best friend who just booked a role in Infinity War alongside her. You're so excited because Marvel is your favourite franchise. Peopl...